Gb | Eng |
---|
我百分之百同意你的看法。 | I am a hundred percent in agreement with you. |
我希望这些安排会得到你的同意。 | I hope the arrangements meet with your approval. |
我并不完全同意你。 | I do not altogether agree with you. |
尽管我努力劝说,他还是不同意。 | In spite of my efforts at persuasion, he wouldn't agree. |
几乎所有的成员都同意这项提议。 | Virtually all the members were in agreement with the proposal. |
我们除了同意他们之外,没有别的选择。 | We have no other choice than to agree with them. |
起初我不同意他的提议,不过后来我改了主意。 | Initially, I disagree with his proposal, but later I changed my mind. |
这个国家同意为了共同的安全而与邻国结盟。 | The country agreed to confederate with the neighboring country for mutual safety. |
如果你同意我的意见,就明白地回答“是”。 | Answer with a plain "yes" if you agree with me. |
他最初的反应是不同意。可是後来他改变了主意。 | His first response was to say no. Later, however, he changed his mind. |
我基本上同意你的建议, 但是有几个小问题有待商榷. | Basically I agree with your proposals, but there are a few small points I'd like to discuss. |
老实讲,我不同意你的计划。 | To tell the truth, I don't agree to your plan. |
沉默不能总理解为同意。 | Silence must not always be read as consent. |
老是唱反调的人批判地不同意的人 | One who critically disagrees. |
我父亲决不会同意我们的婚姻的。 | My father will never give his consent to our marriage. |
我觉得这是个合理的建议,但他不同意。 | I thought it was a reasonable proposal, but he didn't agree. |
我们都同意他对政治形势的深刻分析。 | We agreed with his acute analysis of the political situation. |
那项政策经修改后才获得委员会同意。 | The policy was agreed by the committee, but only in a modified form. |
我丈夫想买一条小狗,但我得照料它,因此我坚持不同意。 | My husband wanted to buy a puppy, but I would have to look after it so I put my foot down and said No. |
委员会一致同意拒绝这项申请。 | The committee were unanimous that the application should be turned down. |
你同意光的波动理论吗? | Do you agree to the wave theory of light? |
我不同意,布莱顿城更为热闹。 | I disagree, brighton's more lively. |
他要求总理(同意)接见(他-次)。 | He requested that the Premier grant him an interview. |
合伙契约两个人或多个人签订的法律契约,每个人都同意为一个商业实体出一部分资金和劳力,从而每个人都可分享固定比例的一部分利润和承担固定比例的一部分损失 | A legal contract entered into by two or more persons in which each agrees to furnish a part of the capital and labor for a business enterprise, and by which each shares a fixed proportion of profits and losses. |
给以时间的话,他们可能会同意。 | Given time, they will probably agree. |
他沉默不语意味着同意了。 | His silence implied agreement. |
我倾向于同意你的观点。 | I'm disposed to agree with you. |
那位猎人同意明天带我们去打猎。 | The hunter agreed to take us to go hunting tomorrow. |
在某些国家,凡是同政府持有不同意见的人都被视为罪犯。 | In some countries, people who disagree with the government are classed as criminals. |
‘你同意吧?’‘噢, 当然!’ | `Don't you agree?' `Oh, absolutely!' |
由于(考虑到)最近无船,我们同意推迟装期。 | We agree to postpone the shipping date, considering (that) there is no steamer recently. |
敝人也提请师范学院教育系鲍尔教授作证明人,已得到他的同意。 | I am also permitted to refer to Professor Raymond Powell of the Education Department at the Normal college. |
她父亲永不会同意她和你结婚。 | Her father will never approve of her marriage to you. |
我一时心软同意了支付她度假的费用. | In a weak moment, I agreed to pay for her holiday. |
完全同意你兴办一家新公司的想法。 | I go all the way with your idea for setting up a new company. |
这位部长在她的讲话中表示不同意对现行法律作任何更改。 | In her speech, the Minister came out against any change to the existing law. |
正如公报中所说,两国同意在未来的一年中扩大两国之间的贸易关系。 | As spelled out in the communique, the two countries agreed to expand their trade relations in the coming year. |
他同意我有权上诉. | He allowed that I had the right to appeal. |
老板同意向罢工者做出让步。 | The boss agreed to meet the strikers half way. |
日本一家公司同意就手表不精确向我们赔偿总价值的百分之四。 | The Japanese Company agreed to compensate us for the defective watches by4% of the total value. |
他哄她同意带她去看电影。 | He coaxed her into letting him take her to the cinema. |
董事会原则上同意这个项目。 | The board of directors approved the project in principle. |
在某种意义上说我同意您,但爱出名是人皆有之的。 | I concur with you in a sense, but love of fame is universal. |
如果你找不到别人,我同意为球队上场打球,但我先告诉你,我的球艺因久不练习已经生疏。 | If you can't get anyone else I don't mind playing for the team, but I warn you that I'm not in practice. |
官方的认可;同意 | Official approval; sanction. |
他最後恢复些理智, 同意释放人质. | He was finally brought to his senses and agreed to let the hostages go. |
抗辩一种表示反对的方法即:同意对方论据中的事实,但是否定对方基于这些事实的辩护 | A method of objecting that admits the facts of the opponent's argument but denies that they sustain the pleading based upon them. |
参议院编写税法的人对众议院的提案,迟疑不愿同意,因为他们顾虑这仅是帐篷底下一只骆驼的鼻子。 | Senate tax writers were hesitant to agree to the House proposal because of concerns that it represented the camel's nose under the tent. |
|