Gb | Eng |
---|
他的痛苦引起了我们的同情。 | His sufferings aroused our sympathy. |
他的不幸激起了我们的同情。 | His wretchedness aroused our sympathy. |
虽然他严格,却富有同情心。 | Stern as he is, he is full of sympathy. |
我对盲人深感同情。 | I felt much sympathy for the blind. |
我很同情那些无家可归的人。 | I have much sympathy with those homeless people. |
得知他痛苦的遭遇后,我忍不住同情他。 | After learning of his sufferings, I couldn't help sympathizing with him. |
总之,我们认为我们都同情剧中的女主人公。 | In the final analysis I think our sympathy lies with the heroine of the play. |
灾难中丧失亲人的幸存者很值得同情. | Survivors of the disaster who lost their relatives are much to be pitied. |
他揍了你我毫不同情——是你先打他的,你挨打活该。 | I'm not sorry he hit you- it serves you fight for starting the fight! |
"老板威胁说要解雇所有同情罢工的员工,但是这不过是恐吓而已。" | "The boss threatened to dismiss all the employees who had expressed their sympathy for the strike, but it's all bluff." |
她同情他的困苦。 | She sympathized with him in his afflictions. |
他已经激发了全民的同情. | He succeeded in arousing the nation's sympathy. |
他讲话感人足以赢得听众同情. | His moving speech was enough to carry the audience. |
读了这本书,我们会对主人翁的斗争寄予同情。 | Reading this book, we can identify with the main character's struggle. |
其他共和国现在公开抱怨新俄罗斯帝国主义,同时以前的那些头儿们也假惺惺地为违反“人权”一掬同情之泪。 | Leaders of other republics mutter openly now about a new Russian imperialism, while former chieftains shed crocodile tears over the violation of"human rights." |
|