Gb | Eng |
---|
我累得再也走不动了。 | I was too tired to walk any further. |
不休息我们就走不动了。 | We can't go any farther without a rest. |
不要动不动就挑毛病. | Don't be so ready to find fault. |
不单是树叶, 连个虫子都不动. | Not a leaf nor an insect stirred. |
我使尽了浑身解数也劝不动他们. | I tried every trick in the book but I still couldn't persuade them. |
她熨衬衣时样子呆板, 不动脑筋. | She was quite mechanical and unthinking in the way she ironed the shirts. |
我的汽车陷入泥中, 一动也不动[我无法使它移动]. | My car's stuck in the mud, and it won't budge/I can't budge it. |
那根巨大的分针不动了。我们等来等去,但一点儿动静也没有。 | The big minute hand did not move. We waited and waited, but nothing happened. |
一旦下了决心,他就毫不动摇。 | Once he's made up his mind, he never budges. |
他动不动就发火,可是过后又把它当笑话说。 | He often carries the short fuse in his pocket and joke about it afterwards. |
他拥有许多不动产。 | He possesses a lot of immovable real property. |
我们的边防战士在敌人猛烈进攻下巍然不动。 | Our frontier guards held up under fierce enemy attack. |
他一旦下了决心就毫不动摇[无法使他改变(意见)]. | Once he's made up his mind, he never budges/you can never budge him (from his opinion). |
他才是个真正的君子:而对挑衅他能竭力忍着不动怒。 | He was a real gentleman: he managed to control his temper despite the provocation. |
|