Gb | Eng |
---|
我累了就无法集中精力工作。 | I can't concentrate on my work when I'm tired. |
她坐在那里努力集中思想准备发言. | She sat trying to gather her thoughts before making her speech. |
请集中考虑以下问题. | Please focus your minds on the following problem. |
在我国, 一般人家里没有集中供热设备. | People don't have central heating in their houses in my country. |
吵闹声不绝于耳,我很难保持精神集中。 | I found it hard to keep my concentration with such a noise going on. |
她病了。然而她照旧去上班,并且尽力集中精神工作。 | She felt ill. She went to work, however, and tried to concentrate. |
不停的动乱和日常生活的平凡活动看来会阻碍或者至少会使人不能安静地集中思考。 | The incessant hurry and trivial activity of daily life seem to prevent, or at least, discourage quiet and intensive thinking. |
她的心思完全集中在工作上了。 | She was completely absorbed in her task [work]. |
我试图使思想集中起来,但是我太激动了。 | I tried to collect my thoughts but I was too excited. |
一种能动态重新安排存储器的处理技术,即把各连续已用的存储段移到存储器的一端,把未使用的存储空间集中到存储器的另一端。 | A process of dynamic relocation in which contiguous segments are moved to one end of the memory to combine all unused storage at the other end. |
公社一个比较小、常在乡村的公社,它的成员分享公共财产、工作和收入,并常集中自己的财产 | A relatively small, often rural community whose members share common interests, work, and income and often own property collectively. |
|