Gb | Eng |
---|
他仅有的消遣是喝啤酒和在花园里种花草。 | His only recreations are drinking beer and working in the garden. |
没有人会责怪你打牌消遣。 | You won't be blamed for playing cards for love. |
这时,在周一初步解雇7000人以后,公司昨天又遣散了2500名未参加工会的工人……。 | Meanwhile, the company laid off another2, 500 nonunion workers yesterday after sending an initial7, 000 packing on Monday…. |
我带上一些轻松的读物乘火车时消遣. | I took some light reading (eg a thriller) for the train journey. |
我可告诉你,在那个神圣的日子里不许打猎或搞娱乐活动消遣。 | I charge you not to hunt or recreate your selves on that sacred day. |
调遣为了战略目的而对军队、船只或飞机部署的变化 | A change in the location of troops, ships, or aircraft for tactical or strategic purposes. |
她派遣了一只牛虻去折磨伊俄。伊俄四处躲藏,游过了大海,这海从些就以她命名叫伊奥尼亚海。 | She sent a gadfly to torment Io, who, in her flight, swam through the sea, named after her, Ionian. |
派遣了一些士兵守卫右翼. | A number of men were detached to guard the right flank. |
我们新派遣一组护理人员开赴受灾最重的地区. | We're sending a fresh draft of nurses to the worst hit area. |
寄送,托运派遣或寄送船只给代理商店或代理人的行为 | The act of dispatching or consigning a ship, as to an agent or a factor. |
|