Gb | Eng |
---|
你说话太不礼貌了,我已受够了。 | I've had enough of your impertinent words. |
如果你们不是很熟的话,问别人薪水多少是很不礼貌的。 | It's bad manners to ask other's salary if you are not very familiar. |
别对你的父母这么没礼貌! | Don't be so rude to your parents! |
她需要使请求语气柔婉,以便尽可能把它变成有礼貌与客气。 | She needed to soften her request to make it as polite and courteous as she could. |
我相信礼貌对大家是很重要的。 | It is my belief that good manners are very important to everybody. |
他很有礼貌地帮助那个老太太扛包裹。 | It was courteous of him to help the old lady with her bundles. |
当众吐痰是不礼貌的行为。 | It's the bad manner to spit in public. |
在公共场合随便吐痰是不礼貌的。 | It's rude to spit in public. |
在某些亚洲的国家,进屋子之前脱下鞋子才是有礼貌的。 | Before entering a house in some Asian countries, it is good manners to take off your shoes. |
盯著人看是没有礼貌的. | It's rude to stare. |
他虽然表面上很有礼貌地同他同事打招呼,但心里却充满了妒忌。 | He greeted his companion politely enough, but inside he was smouldering with jealousy. |
我们必须知道别的国家的习俗,免得他们会认为我们是没有礼貌的。 | We must find out the customs of other countries, so that they will not think us ill mannered. |
|