Gb | Eng |
---|
我不明白你的意思。 | I can't apprehend your meaning. |
我一点也不明白你在说些什么。 | I haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about. |
你只要一看见她的脸就会明白,她是无辜的。 | A glimpse of her face will tell you that she is innocent. |
如果你同意我的意见,就明白地回答“是”。 | Answer with a plain "yes" if you agree with me. |
资料应该明白易懂。 | The information ought to be made more accessible. |
我向他们做了明白的解释。 | I made a lucid explanation to them. |
她不明白作记录的重要性。 | She is rather dim about the importance of keeping records. |
你显然不大明白办事的手续, 我很快就给你解释清楚. | You're clearly rather muddled about office procedures but I'll soon straighten you out. |
这场争论对我来说太深奥了,我一点都搞不明白。 | The argument was too intellectual for me; I couldn't follow a word of it. |
难道你还不明白--那都是诬陷。 | Don't you see it was all a frame-up! |
我不太明白,你能再解释一下吗? | I didn't quite follow; could you explain it again? |
进一步细想后,她明白了自己的错误。 | On further reflection she saw her mistake. |
他的失败是再明白不过了。 | His failure is as plain as plain can be. |
他正在尽力弄明白他的意思。 | He is trying his best to understand his meaning. |
我不明白你们为什么对这件事感到如此好笑。 | I fail to see why you find it so amusing. |
他使劲向我做手势, 可是我不明白他的意思. | He was gesticulating wildly at me, but I could not understand what he was trying to tell me. |
她的文体极其清晰明白。 | Her style is clear as crystal. |
唉,我看什么都不如偶尔受点挫折更能使你明白你是多么的幸运了。 | Ah well, I suppose there's nothing like an occasional setback to make you realize how lucky you really are. |
你明白了吗? | Do you understand? |
我不明白电脑游戏是怎麽设计的. | How people design computer games is beyond me. |
`这门是这样开的.'`噢, 我明白了.' | `The door opens like this.' `Oh, I see.' |
她笨极了, 什麽事都要给她解释得明明白白. | She's so stupid that you have to spell everything out. |
回顾过去就很容易明白我们的错处了. | In retrospect, it's easy to see why we were wrong. |
他的行为很快就使她明白了他的真实意图. | His behaviour soon undeceived her as to his true intentions. |
我弄不明白他为什么缺席。 | I can't figure out why he is absent. |
我即便听了他的解释, 仍然不明白. | Even after listening to his explanation I'm none the wiser. |
这个侦探反复琢磨想弄明白那个窃贼是怎样逃跑的。 | The detective tried to reason out how the thief had escaped. |
迷惑了数小时后,我最终弄明白了,并找到了答案。 | After puzzling for hours I finally saw daylight and found the answer. |
我怎麽也看不明白你的笔迹. | I can never read your writing. |
明明白白的事实;明显的野心 | The naked facts; naked ambition. |
这些符号我完全不明白是什麽意思. | These symbols mean nothing to me. |
我不明白她怎麽能容忍他[忍受他的虐待]. | I don't know how she puts up with him/his cruelty to her. |
我想现在我明白你的意思了。如果你所说的“正直”就是我所说的“一贯性”,那么我们刚才的争吵就是彼此误解了。 | I get your drift now, I think. If you mean by"integrity", what I would call"consistency" then we've been arguing at cross-purposes. |
|