Gb | Eng |
---|
学生们接受老师的劝告。 | The students take the admonition from their teacher. |
她在医院里接受了全面检查。 | She underwent a thorough examination at the hospital. |
他用尽一切影响力使他们接受他的计划。 | He exerted all his influence to make them accept his plan. |
他欣然接受了我的报价。 | He pounced on my offer. |
他们在教堂接受了洗礼。 | They received baptism at the church. |
质量虽差,但仍能接受。 | The quality is not so poor but it is acceptable. |
她的劝说很有力, 我完全接受. | Defeated by her powers of persuasion, I accepted. |
他连忙接受了我提供的东西或办法等。 | He snapped at the offer I made him. |
这种新飞机正在接受安全性能检验。 | The new aircraft is undergoing safety tests. |
毕业前,我们会接受一些职业训练。 | We will have some vocational training before graduation. |
简而言之,我认为我们应该接受他的提议。 | Briefly, I think we should accept his offer. |
我愿意接受此品种,因为价格合理。 | I'd like to accept this item, seeing (that) the price is reasonable. |
我认为这些数据是最近才得到的,但我乐于接受改正。 | I believe these figures are the most recent available but I am open to correction. |
在训练班上,她接受了有关这个工作各方面的全面训练。 | On the course she received a thorough training in every aspect of the job. |
默许的以无反应或不行动作为回应而接受或服从于某一行动的 | Receiving or subjected to an action without responding or initiating an action in return. |
警察是不允许接受酬金的。 | The police are not allowed to accept rewards. |
这个男孩正在接受心脏病治疗。 | This boy is being treated for a heart condition. |
在她被接受为固定雇员之前经过了三个月的试用期。 | He was taken on for a three-month trial period before being accepted as a permanent member of staff. |
她仅超过年龄限制一天,因此组织者通融了一下,接受她入会。 | She was only one day over the age limit so the organizers bent the rules and accepted her entry. |
封臣,臣属从封建地主手中获得土地并接受保护的人,以敬意和忠诚回报 | A person who held land from a feudal lord and received protection in return for homage and allegiance. |
我得同委托人商量後才能接受你的建议. | I must consult my prinicipals before agreeing to your proposal. |
在接受调查的五百家住户中, 40% 有洗碗机. | Of the five hundred householders surveyed, 40% had dishwashers. |
简介给予或接受简洁的预备性的指令、信息或忠告的行为或步骤 | The act or procedure of giving or receiving concise preparatory instructions, information, or advice. |
他将接受口试。 | He will take an oral examination. |
请接受我的慰问。 | Please accept my condolences. |
如今女子再也不接受此种待遇了. | Women today no longer accept such treatment. |
她接受多项委托, 设计公共建筑. | She has received many commissions to design public buildings. |
别抱成见,这些新制度早晚会被人们接受。 | Please keep an open mind, The new rules will be accept sooner or later. |
我对于这个价格既没有表示惊异,也没想接受。 | I neither expressed surprise at the price nor attempted to accept it. |
他经过了几天的思想斗争,决定接受我的建议。 | After tussling with himself for some days, he decided to accept my offer. |
实习生接受有指导性实践训练的高年级学生或新毕业的学生 | An advanced student or a recent graduate undergoing supervised practical training. |
他很谦虚, 乐于接受意见。 | He is very modest and open to advice. |
他们接受该计画时心怀不满. | Therewas an undercurrent of resentment in their acceptance of the plan. |
流行歌曲一被接受, 追星族就大量涌现。 | As soon as popular songs were accepted, fans appeared in a rash. |
经过慎重的考虑,我们决定接受他们的提议。 | After careful consideration, we've decided to accept their offer. |
我方接受委托推荐下列人员,他们愿意提供你方所需的任何情况。 | As reference we wish to give the following who have kindly agreed to give any information you may desire. |
听到这些我非常难过。请接受我最诚挚的慰问。 | Oh, I'm dreadfully sorry to hear that. Please accept my deepest sympathies. |
她对每一个建议都不接受,只是双肩一耸,眉毛一抬了事。 | She brushed off every suggestion with a shrug and raised eyebrows. |
听说你已定婚,Marry,请接受我的良好祝愿。 | I have heard of your engagement, Mary. Please accept my best wishes. |
你现在先别决定接受这项工作: 考虑一天再说. | Don't say now if you'll take the job: sleep on it first. |
我接受支票代替现金。 | I accept a check in lieu of cash. |
这个计划被普遍地接受了。 | The plan has been generally accepted. |
我们应该接受用户的建议。 | We should adopt the consumers' suggestion. |
我对是否接受那项工作顾虑重重。 | I have many misgivings about taking the job. |
我真诚地希望他能接受别人的批评。 | I sincerely hope that he can accept the criticism of others. |
他拒绝接受选举结果,起身怒气冲冲地离开了会场。 | Refusing to accept the decision of the vote, he got up and stormed out of the meeting. |
有些年我们获得大丰收,有些年则收成很坏,但好坏你都得接受。 | Some years we have a plentiful harvest, others a very poor one, but you have to take the good with the bad. |
热探测器测量热量的敏感接受器 | A sensory receptor that detects warmth. |
他从母方接受的遗传是良好的。 | On the maternal side his inheritance was a happy one. |
他们气得拒不接受对方提出的妥协建议。 | Out of pique they refuse to accept the compromise offer. |
福斯特先生不能接受你的宴请,深表歉意。 | Mr Foster is sorry that he cannot accept your invitation to dinner. |
我想你方技术人员可以在我方用户的工厂里接受培训。 | I think your technician can be trained in the factory of our customer. |
反应减弱因不断接受条件刺激而伴随产生的条件反射减弱 | The decline of a conditioned response following repeated exposure to the conditioned stimulus. |
在这个试验车道,标准汽车成品将接受有意的毁坏性测试。 | On this test track, the standard production cars will be subjected to rough treatment deliberately. |
假若贵方愿意接受我们的建议,请通知我们,以便进一步商讨合作的细节。 | If this proposal is acceptable to you, please let us know so that we can discuss details. |
假如施予比接受更受到祝福的话,我们大多数都情愿让其他的人得到更大的祝福。 | If it is more blessed to give than to receive, then most of us are content to let the other fellow have the greater blessing. |
神判法让被控诉的人接受痛苦或危险的考验的一种审判方法,结果被视为神对其是否有罪或清白的审定 | A method of trial in which the accused was subjected to physically painful or dangerous tests, the result being regarded as a divine judgment of guilt or innocence. |
我决不接受贿赂, 一尘不染. | I wouldn't sully my hands by acceptinga bribe. |
他绝不像是会接受贿赂的人。 | He is the last man to accept a bribe. |
他非但不接受我的劝告,反而背叛了我。 | Far from accepting my advice, he went back on me. |
他接受了尼采的思想,堕落成法西斯分子。 | He ate up Nietzsche and degenerated into a fascist. |
你们接受特殊订货吗? | Do you take special order? |
你们接受外汇券兑换券吗? | Do you accept foreign exchange certificate? |
他由於死要面子而不肯接受帮助. | He refused to accept help out of a false sense of pride. |
他想让我接受贿赂--我但愿我决不至於做出这种低级的事. | He tried to make me accept a bribe I hope I would never stoop so low. |
信念对真理、事实或某物的正确性在思想上接受或深信不疑 | Mental acceptance of and conviction in the truth, actuality, or validity of something. |
胆汁质(暴躁)的哲学家的世界观,要加上一小撮盐方能接受,惟以泻盐为较佳。 | A bilious philosopher's opinion of the world can only be accepted with a pinch of salt, of epsom salt by preference. |
汽车修理厂给我5英镑折价换取我的汽车旧电池,这使我比较容易接受得买一个新电池的事实。 | The garage gave me five pounds for trading in my old car battery, which took the sting of having to buy a new one. |
移情作用;情感转移一种防卫机制,情感、影响、愿望从原始目标潜意识地转移到一个立即或更可接受的替代对象 | A defense mechanism in which there is an unconscious shift of emotions, affect, or desires from the original object to a more acceptable or immediate substitute. |
|