Gb | Eng |
---|
我打算担任这个工作。 | I'm planning to take the job. |
别担心,我会支持你的。 | Do not fear; I will support you. |
我将对后果承担全部责任。 | I'll bear full responsibility for the consequences. |
担任主席的人有责任安排会议。 | The holder of the office of chairman is responsible for arranging meetings. |
学杂费昂贵,外国留学生负担不起。 | The tuition and fees fall heavy on the international students. |
送小孩上学的重担又推给了我! | I got saddled with taking the children to school again! |
我不打算担任这项工作。 | I don't plan to take the job. |
他总提心吊胆的,担心被人发现。 | The fear of being discovered was his constant companion. |
我负担不起带花园的大房子的维护费. | I can't afford the upkeep of a large house and garden. |
接替他担任主席的人将参加本次会议。 | His successor as the chairman will be at the conference. |
主席一职由委员会的成员轮流担任。 | The post of chairman rotates among members of the committee. |
很抱歉,你的病刚好我就给你加上了新的负担,但确实没有别的人能干这活。 | I am sorry to impose a new burden on you so soon after your illness, but there is no one else who is capable of doing this work. |
担保一种字据或保证,通常为书面的,以保证某种产品或服务的质量或耐用性 | A promise or an assurance, especially one given in writing, that attests to the quality or durability of a product or service. |
他们担心河流会发洪水。 | They were fearful that the river would flood. |
你该知道做这项工作要承担额外责任。 | You should know the additional responsibilities that are incidental to the job. |
我们的秘书刚刚辞职, 下星期特别令人担心. | Next week will be particularly fraught as we've just lost our secretary. |
协议中有一条规定, 承租人负担建筑物的修理费. | A clause in the agreement provides that the tenant shall pay for repairs to the building. |
他拒不承担责任,我鄙视他。 | I despise his refusing to accept responsibility. |
我们担保这些染料不褪色. | We guarantee the fastness of these dyes. |
他受过担任工程师的[工程学方面的]培训. | He was trained as an engineer/in engineering. |
他承认自己不够条件[没有资格]担任那个职务. | He recognized his lack of qualifications/that he was not qualified for the post. |
我以为能负担得起那费用, 後来认真估算了一下才知道过於昂贵. | I thought I could afford it, then I costed it out properly and found it was too expensive. |
保证人一个人或一个公司,对与质量、耐用性或性能相关的方面提供担保、保证或誓约 | One, such as a person or corporation, that makes or gives a promise, assurance, or pledge typically relating to quality, durability, or performance. |
合伙契约两个人或多个人签订的法律契约,每个人都同意为一个商业实体出一部分资金和劳力,从而每个人都可分享固定比例的一部分利润和承担固定比例的一部分损失 | A legal contract entered into by two or more persons in which each agrees to furnish a part of the capital and labor for a business enterprise, and by which each shares a fixed proportion of profits and losses. |
他摆脱不了精神负担。 | He wasn't rid of the mental burden. |
我们可暂时担当这项工作。 | We could undertake the work for the time being. |
请来了专家担当政府顾问. | Experts were brought in to advise the Government. |
我错了,我愿为此承担责任。 | I made a mistake and I will assume responsibility for it. |
她承担了做部长的所有责任. | She undertook to discharge all the responsibilities of a Minister. |
她得到提升,担负了更大的责任。 | She took on greater responsibilities when she was promoted. |
我承认这事的责任完全由我承担. | I accept that the responsibility for this lies squarely at my door. |
我希望你不曾因为我好久不给你写信而感到担心。 | I hope you were never put out by my long silence. |
这个老人再也担负不了对自己家庭的责任了。 | The old man can hardly bear up to his family responsibility any more. |
救护车工作人员带来了一副担架抢救那位受伤的女子。 | An ambulance officer brought a stretcher for the injured woman. |
为了维持营业,一家企业必须担负起一定的费用和开支。 | An enterprise has to incur certain costs and expenses in order to stay in business. |
超载的装载过多的或负担过重的 | Loaded or burdened too heavily. |
他既没打电话又没写信,这使她难以撇开由此而产生的一种隐约的担忧心情。 | She found it difficult to set aside a vague feeling of anxiety caused by his failure to call or write. |
你愿意承担责任吗? | Are you willing to accept responsibility? |
这些新来者准备承担一部分我们突然间感到很沉重的那些负担吗? | Are the newcomers prepared to shoulder some of the burdens which we have suddenly discovered to be oppressive? |
每年都有一些修这门速成课的学生觉得课程负担太重而于圣诞节前辍学的。 | In any year some of the students on this crash course find the pace too hot for them and drop out before Christmas. |
唉!可怜的公爵!他担负的工作简直是数沙饮海;一个人站在他一边作战,就有1000人转身逃走。 | Alas, poor duke! the task he undertakes is numbering sands, and drinking oceans dry: Where one on his side fights, thousands will fly. |
我所能担保的仅此而已。 | That's all I can engage for. |
他们平等分担家务. | They share the housework equally between them. |
她担任同一职务已20年. | She had been in the same post for 20 years. |
我们担保你在一日内收到. | We guarantee you delivery within one day. |
投资者为这一风险而担心. | Investors were unhappy about the risk. |
别为我担心,只管进行下去。 | Don't worry about me. Just carry on. |
把担子换到另一肩上可其管用。 | It works to shifted the load to the other shoulder. |
我要尽力避免在晚年时成为孩子们的负担。 | I will try to avoid come upon my children in my old age. |
别担心,已经有人告诉了我他们所有的鬼把戏。 | Don't worry. I've been put up to all their tricks. |
当知道他有许多敌人时,他开始担心他的性命。 | Knowing he had many enemies, he went about in fear of his life. |
当地一家商店的老板担心新开张的超级市场会抢走他的饭碗。 | The man in the local shop is worried that the new supermarket will take the bread out of his mouth. |
他是个经验非常丰富的导演,不至于为批评家们的议论而担心。 | He is the director whose experience is very rich, and can't go so far as worried about the comment of critics. |
儿子,别担心,作不出来就算了。告诉你老师,别忘了诗人是天生的,不是教出来的。 | Stop worrying if you can't do it, son, and tell your teacher to remember that poets are born, not made. |
他被邀请担任本地摄影俱乐部的主席。 | He was invited to become president of the local camera club. |
父母们担心他们孩子们的心灵全被他们在电视里经常见到的暴力行为所毒害。 | Parents are afraid that their child's will be polluted with the violence that they see on television. |
他一再缺课使人担忧. | His repeated absence (from school) is worrying. |
目前的经济状况令人十分担忧。 | The state of the economy is very worrying. |
这位歌唱家由她妹妹担任钢琴伴奏。 | The singer was accompanied by her sister at the piano. |
这样,我9岁就挑起了家庭的重担。我想方设法,干各种杂活,养家活口。 | So I was a bread winner when I was nine. I did odds and sods to get things by any means. |
她来了将近两个月的时候,开始抱怨说她觉得身体更糟了,从那时起,她成了牧场上的负担。 | Nearly two months after her arrival she began to complain that she felt worse. It was then that she became ranch's old man of the sea. |
我可以为他[他的诚实]作担保. | I can vouch for him/his honesty. |
不要担心马达,会还给你们的[找到的]。 | Don't worry about the motor.You'll get it back. |
麻雀看见孔雀负担着它的翎尾,替它担忧。 | The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail. |
进口与出口的比例(入超)令政府担忧. | The proportion of imports to exports (ie excess of imports over exports) is worrying the government. |
看见那小孩挑着那么重的担子,使她大动怜悯之心。 | The sight of the little boy carrying such a heavy load touched her to the quick. |
|