Gb | Eng |
---|
我有许多唱片。 | I have many discs. |
我有一辆红色的自行车。 | I have a red bike. |
我有两个姐姐. 她们都是医生. | I've got two sisters. They'reboth doctors. |
这是我有过的教育意义最大的一次经历。 | It was the most educational experience I had ever had. |
我有一大堆工作要做。 | I have a mountain of work to do. |
我有一件红色的有羊毛衬里的运动服。 | I have a red tracksuit with fleecy lining. |
我有一件红色的华达呢上衣。 | I have a red gabardine coat. |
我怀疑在我有生之年这个国家会不会出现一位女总统。 | I doubt if there will be a female president in this country in my lifetime. |
我有五倍于汤姆的书。 | I have five times the number of Tom's books. |
从我搬进城里以后,我有好几年没见过蚂蚱了。 | I hadn't seen a grasshopper for years since I moved into the city. |
我有要事要处理。 | I have a matter of importance to deal with. |
我有点私事和你商量。 | I have something personal to discuss with you. |
当我到达山顶的时候,我有一种巨大的成就感。 | I felt a great sense of achievement when I reached the top of the mountain. |
我有重要消息要告诉你--是好消息, 我得赶紧补充一句. | I have important news for you good news, I hasten to add. |
我有一枚有纪念意义的铜牌。 | I have a monumental brass medal. |
这本参考书对我有用处吗? | Is this reference book of any use to me? |
`你累了吗?'`是的, 我有点儿(累).' | `Are you tired?' `Yes, I am a bit (tired).' |
嘿!我有一个非常好的主意:我们进行投资,这会给我们带来很多的利润。 | Hey! I've got this really good ide we make this investment which will bring us a lot of benefits. |
我觉得我有义务不这样。 | I feel it is my duty not to. |
假如我有选择的余地, 我三十岁就退休. | If I had the choice, I would retire at thirty. |
我有些恶心. | I feel sort of queasy. |
当时我有些忘乎所以,疯狂地吻著他。 | I'm afraid I forgot myself and kissed him wildly. |
我不喜欢吃菠菜,虽然我知道它对我有好处。 | I don't like spinach even though I know it's good for me. |
银行经理说,为了使我从幻想中清醒过来并控制我的开支,将不给我有透支的便利,并还将收回我的支票卡。 | The bank manager said that, in order to bring me down to earth and control my spending, I would have no overdraft facility and my cheque card would be withdrawn. |
我有种不祥的感觉,今天干什么事都不会顺手。 | I have a nasty feeling that nothing's going to go right today! |
尽管我知道菠菜对我有益,我还是不喜欢它、 | I do not like spinach even though I know it's good for me. |
一方面我必须工作;另一方面我有许多来宾要照看。 | On one hand I have to work; on the other hand I have many visitors to see. |
我有个简易的方法。 | I have a simple and easy method. |
我有了新工作和一班新同事。 | I got a new job and a new set of work associations. |
我有许多著名足球运动员的亲笔签名. | I've got lots of famous footballers' autographs. |
我有个随和的汽车修理工, 他把我的车保养得很好. | I've got a tame mechanic who keeps my car in order. |
他和我有过两次约会,但两次他都失约了。 | He had two appointments with me, but let me down on both occasions. |
他同意我有权上诉. | He allowed that I had the right to appeal. |
我有点缺钙。 | I have a slight calcium deficiency. |
我有种感觉我们正被人跟踪。 | I have a feeling that we are being followed. |
如果这一政策不被采纳为政府的政策,那么我有责任诉诸国民公决。 | If this policy were not accepted as the policy of the Government, I should feel it my duty to appeal to Caesar. |
不知为什麽, 我有点为他惋惜. | I'm not sure why, but I feel kind of sorry for him. |
`你有什麽宠物吗?'`有, 我有三只兔子和一只乌龟.' | `Have you got any pets?' `Yes, I've got three rabbits and a tortoise.' |
在我还未结婚之前,我有过六项养育孩子的理论;现在我有六个孩子了,再没有什么理论啦。 | Before I get married I have six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children, and no theories. |
|