Gb | Eng |
---|
这房间里有一种香气,使人想起春天的花朵。 | There is an aroma suggestive of spring flowers in the room. |
她想起忘记带入场券,顿时惊慌起来。 | She got into a panic when she thought she'd forgotten the tickets. |
他想起了家乡,想起那沐浴在阳光下的静静的田野和村庄。 | He thought of home, of drowsy fields and villages bathed by the sun. |
见到老战友使我回想起自己在部队中的日子。 | The sight of the old comrade-in-arms carried me back to my days in the army. |
结婚行列进行时的音乐,常使我想起兵士们向战场进军时的音乐。 | The music at a marriage procession always remind me of the music of soldier march to battle. |
猛然间我想起了先前曾在那里见到这个男孩。 | It suddenly came back to me where I had seen the boy before. |
我妻子想起居室里换块新地毯,不过我们再过6个月就要搬走,那只是白白浪费钱财。 | My wife wanted a new carpet in the living room, but as we are moving in six months it would only be money down the drain. |
这使我想起那句俗话,“三思而后行”。 | Remind me of the old saying,"look before you leap". |
这个故事让我想起了我的童年。 | This story reminds me of my childhood. |
这个人一想起死后的永久惩罚就颤抖不已。 | The man trembled whenever he thought of the perdition. |
想起自己坎坷的一生,他不由仰天长叹。 | He could not but look up to the sky and sigh deeply when his lifetime of frustrations passed through his mind. |
|