Gb | Eng |
---|
我今天的心情不好。 | I'm feeling blue today. |
什么也不能推动一个按钟头收费的人,对他的平静的心情来说,时间的消逝是多么甜蜜啊。 | Nothing can move a man who is paid by the hour; how sweet the flight of time seem to his calm mind. |
我没有心情工作。 | I am not in the vein for work. |
请他出去吃午饭, 那样他心情就会好些. | Offer to take him out for lunch, then (ie as a result of this) he'll feel in a better mood. |
我没心情和你聊天。 | I am in no mood for chatting with you. |
我的心情慢慢轻松起来. | My mood gradually lightened. |
她心情沉重得难以忍受。 | Her grief is a heavy load to bear. |
我心情愁闷, 不想和任何人讲话。 | I am out of spirits and don't want to speak to anyone. |
她那抑郁的心情一会儿就过去了。 | Her feeling of depression was transient. |
如果我是你,我现在就不会进去找他。他这会儿心情不好,见谁骂谁,看什么都不顺眼。 | I shouldn't go in and see him now if I were you. He's having one of his bad days, swearing at everything and everyone. |
他哈哈大笑以遮掩紧张的心情. | He laughed to cover (ie hide) his nervousness. |
他既没打电话又没写信,这使她难以撇开由此而产生的一种隐约的担忧心情。 | She found it difficult to set aside a vague feeling of anxiety caused by his failure to call or write. |
轻快的心情 | In a volatile mood. |
喜讯传来,他心情很好。 | The good news put him in fine fettle. |
他的双腿很疲乏,但心情舒畅。 | His legs were weary, but his mind was at ease. |
|