Gb | Eng |
---|
快,否则你就要来不及了。 | Hurry up or else you'll be late. |
抓紧绳子, 否则你会跌下来的。 | Get hold of the rope or you will fall. |
要准时来,否则你会给人一个坏的印象。 | Be there on time, otherwise you'll create a bad impression. |
那个小男孩不得不按吩咐的去做,否则他哥哥要将他痛打一顿。 | The little boy had to do as he was told or his brother would have knocked him into the middle of next week. |
叫你怎麽做就怎麽做, 否则有麻烦. | Do as you're told, otherwise you'll be in trouble. |
我们的商号正处在紧要关头: 倘若此番交易成功, 前途自无问题, 否则就要破产. | Our business is at the crossroads: if this deal succeeds, our future is assured; if not, we shall be bankrupt. |
不要这么赶,否则你可能会出事故。 | Do not rush or you may have an accident. |
除非你努力下功夫, 否则你将永远打不好网球。 | You will never become good at tennis, unless you work at it earnestly. |
说起来这是件不客气且愚蠢的事。除非她道歉并得到谅解,否则,她的心灵将是无法安宁下来的。 | It was an unkind, stupid thing to say and she will have no peace of mind until she's apologized and been forgiven. |
他最好发奋图强,否则会失去工作。 | He had better clean up his act, or he will be out of a job. |
注意间隔, 否则这个标题一行排不下. | Be careful with your spacing or you won't get the heading on one line. |
你最好把我的书给我,否则我的测验将要不及格了。 | You'd better give me my book, otherwise I'll fail my test. |
朋友告诫他,干活加把劲,否则就会丢掉饭碗。 | He got the straight tip from his friend-work harder, or you'll lose your job. |
不要逾期不缴房租, 否则会被逐出. | Don't fall behind with the rent, or you'll be evicted. |
这孩子要有人督促, 否则她什麽也不干. | One has to push the child or she will do no work at all. |
工会与资方的最后谈判行将终结,双方努力争取在限期前达成协议。否则,发行187年的《纽约邮报》将被迫永远停刊。 | Last-ditch talks headed down to the wire as union and management raced a deadline which could force the New York Post to close down today for good after187 year. |
|