Gb | Eng |
---|
这对我太合适了。 | Suits me fine. |
这对我正合适。 | That suits me all right. |
我认为他是更合适的人选。 | In my estimation, he is a more suitable candidate. |
星期天对你合适吗? | Will Sunday suit you? |
我们什么时候会面合适? | What time is suitable for us to meet? |
我们必须安排一个合适的时间和地点开会。 | We must arrange a convenient time and place for the meeting. |
其中之一就是允许地方教委在国家教学大纲的指导下选择合适自身的教材。 | One of the reforms allows the local education department to choose their own textbooks based upon the national teaching guideline. |
她在最不合适的时候讲出了实话。 | She plumped out the truth at the oddest times. |
不跟你父亲打个招呼就走是非常不合适的。 | To go away without telling your father is most irregular. |
为了能按照她认为合适的方法去整顿这一部门,经理授予她自由行动的权力。 | The manager gave her a blank cheque to reorganize the department in any way she thought fit. |
邪恶的与正确的、合适的、适宜的事不一致的;乖张的 | Being at variance with what is right, proper, or suitable; perverse. |
先生,你要不要试穿一下这件夹克衫,看看尺寸是否合适? | Would you like to try this jacket on for size, sir? |
草案准备好了。请审核一下细节内容,看看是否全部条款都合适好吗? | The draft is prepared. Will you please check the particulars and see if everything is all right? |
人体模型如真人大小的、全身或半身的人体模型,用于量试衣服是否合适或展示服装;人体模型 | A life-size full or partial representation of the human body, used for the fitting or displaying of clothes; a dummy. |
我们的房子只住我们两人实在太大了,所以我们利用周末抽空外出看看是否有合适的套房,想买一套。 | Our house is too large for just the two of us and so we spent part of the weekend seeing over some flats with a view to buying one. |
这个女孩总是抱怨没有合适的衣服。 | The girl always complains about lacking suitable raiment. |
颜料溶解液,展色剂用以稀释颜料至合适浓度的稀释液 | A solvent with which paint is thinned to the proper consistency. |
兹寄上经过修订的商品目录和价目表。有些可能对贵方合适。 | I send you my revised catalog and price- list, in the hope that you may find something to suit you. |
|