Gb | Eng |
---|
我与他合伙做出口生意。 | I enter into partnership with him to do export business. |
合伙契约两个人或多个人签订的法律契约,每个人都同意为一个商业实体出一部分资金和劳力,从而每个人都可分享固定比例的一部分利润和承担固定比例的一部分损失 | A legal contract entered into by two or more persons in which each agrees to furnish a part of the capital and labor for a business enterprise, and by which each shares a fixed proportion of profits and losses. |
她的合伙人企图骗走她的股份。 | Her partner tried to trick her out of her share. |
我过去和他合伙经商。 | I associated with him in business. |
他和弟弟合伙做生意. | He went/entered into partnership with his brother. |
这家商行为两名合伙人所拥有。 | The business is owned by two partners. |
公司正在联合几家海外合伙人制造新产品. | The firm is working on a new product in combination with several overseas partners. |
我们从1960年就合伙了. | Our partnership dates back to (ie We have been partners since) 1960. |
她和妹妹合股经营[他们合伙经营]. | She worked in partnership with her sister/They worked in partnership. |
我们应当本着既往不咎的原则重新合伙。 | We should let bygones be bygones and try to get along with each other. |
|