| Gb | Eng |
|---|
| 我们送些酬劳,对您的大力协助聊表谢意。 | We are sending you some money in acknowledgement of your valuable help. |
| 一组护士协助医生施行手术。 | A team of nurses assisted the doctor in performing the operation. |
| 女士们、 先生们: 请别堵住通道. 谢谢诸位大力协助. | Please clear the gangways, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for your co-operation. |
| 我们已经找到几个人自愿协助打扫大厅. | We've enlisted a few volunteers to help clean the hall. |
| 我们到该校拍摄影片时,获得校方的大力协助。 | The school was very cooperative when we made a film there. |
| 我希望你们中能有足够的人手准备协助这场演出. | I hope enough of you are prepared to help with the show. |
| 那伙盗贼一定有内应, 协助他们闯了进去. | The thieves must have had someone on the inside to help them break in. |
| 他说他的工会——运输工会504分会——历年来在合约上做了“极大的让步”以协助泛美[航空公司]纾解财务困难。“结果全然没用,”他哀伤地说。 | He said his union, Local504 of the Transport Workers Union, made"massive contract givebacks" over the years to help Pan Am with its financial troubles."It was all to no avail, " he lamented. |
| 工具用于协助工作的器具 | An implement used to facilitate work. |
| 现今人们越来越依赖计算机协助工作. | Nowadays we rely increasingly on computers for help/to help us. |
|