Gb | Eng |
---|
他把包裹扛上了肩。 | He hoisted the package over his shoulder. |
他用绳子把包裹扎紧。 | He tied the package with a cord. |
他收到一个扎得很紧的包裹。 | He received a compact package. |
我们用粗绳把所有包裹捆扎妥当。 | We tied up both package well with heavy cord. |
他很有礼貌地帮助那个老太太扛包裹。 | It was courteous of him to help the old lady with her bundles. |
她一定已经收到包裹了, 我是用挂号寄的. | She must have received the parcel: I sent it by registered post. |
我对一直放在走廊里的那个包裹有些怀疑。 | I'm a bit suspicious about the package that's been left in the corridor. |
一接到敌人要来的消息,我们便纷纷将各自家里的东西打成包裹,连忙撤到附近的山里去了。 | At the new that the enemy was approaching, we parceled up our belongings and hurried to the nearby mountains. |
他用细绳来捆扎包裹。 | He tied the parcel with twine. |
我想把这个包裹马上交邮。 | I want to get this package off at once. |
他们打开包裹, 高兴地叫喊起来. | They opened the parcel with whoops of delight. |
膜,包袋包裹性的结构或包皮,如膜或病毒的外壳 | An enclosing structure or cover, such as a membrane or the outer coat of a virus. |
|