Gb | Eng |
---|
下课后,班长把练习册收了起来。 | The monitor collected the exercise books after the class was over. |
他将作为伟大的政治家而载入史册。 | He will go down in history as a great statesman. |
这本书出版社已印了10000册. | The publisher has printed10000 copies of the book. |
他给了我一个小册子记录电话号码。 | He gave me a pamphlet for my call numbers. |
维修手册向您提供修理汽车所需的图表和说明。 | A maintenance manual gives diagrams and instructions for repairing your car. |
还没有装订成册的论文稿件堆放在桌子上。 | The unbound sheets of paper were piled up on the table. |
那册书还能买到吗? | Is that volume still in print? |
你们公司的海关注册号码是多少? | What's your company's registration number in customs? |
请把那本地图册从书架上取下来(递给我). | Please reach (me) the atlas down from the bookshelf. |
同函奉上55美元书款支票一张,外加每册14分邮费在内。请查收。 | I am enclosing a cheque for$55.00 which covers the cost of the book plus the postage charge of14 cents a volume. |
这本小册子做得很精致。 | This booklet is delicately made. |
计算机手册将告诉你如何连接打印机线 | The computer manual will tell you how to attach a line printer. |
签名册亲笔签名组成的册子 | Autographs considered as a group. |
旅游公司将押金退还给他,并承认旅游宣传手册内容有误。 | The tour company refunded his deposit, with an admission that the brochure was incorrect. |
这所学校有800名学生注册. | This school has an enrolment of 800 pupils. |
你的名字已登记在选民名册上了吗? | Have you got your name on the electoral register? |
|