Gb | Eng |
---|
在一些问题上,他仍然保留自己的意见。 | He still reserved his opinion on some points. |
大部分印第安人生活在联邦政府建立的保留地上。 | Most Indian live on reservation establish by the federal government. |
我毫无保留地认为他说的是实话。 | I accepted without reservation what he had said as true. |
你应该继续保留著石油股份. | You should hold on to your oil shares. |
他毫无保留地(直言不讳地)述说了他在监狱中的事. | He spoke without reserve (ie freely) of his time in prison. |
委员会一些成员对这项提议持保留态度。 | Some members of the committee expressed reservations about the proposal. |
在此期间,我们将保留上述箱子,听候你方处理。你方对此作何处理请告知为盼。 | Meanwhile we are holding the above-mentioned case at your disposal, please let us know what you wish to do with it. |
商店答应, 倘若我付定金就给我保留这批货. | The shop promised to keep the goods for me if I paid a deposit. |
共沸混合物两种或多种物质组成的液体混合物,当在某种压力下被蒸馏或局部汽化时,在气体状态下和在液体状态下保留相同的物质的成分 | A liquid mixture of two or more substances that retains the same composition in the vapor state as in the liquid state when distilled or partially evaporated under a certain pressure. |
我们为在村中保留一所学校这一权利进行请愿. | We're petitioning for our right to keep a school in our village. |
在(文献)资料复制机中,感光材料曝光以后的处置,以显现和保留图象。 | In a document copying machine, the treatment of sensitized material after exposure so as to reveal and to retain the image. |
概要用简明的形式,并通过减少或保留其要点来对资料内容进行的描述;摘要 | A presentation of the substance of a body of material in a condensed form or by reducing it to its main points; an abstract. |
|