Gb | Eng |
---|
你的眼力不错。 | You've made a good choice. |
向你的孩子们问好。 | Give my love to your kids. |
这完全是你的过错。 | It's your fault entirely. |
我不明白你的意思。 | I can't apprehend your meaning. |
对不起,我忘了你的名字。 | I'm sorry; I've forgotten your name. |
我们深深感谢你的支持。 | We are deeply grateful for your support. |
你的雨衣系上带子更好看. | Your mackintosh looks better belted. |
我百分之百同意你的看法。 | I am a hundred percent in agreement with you. |
我不知道这个对你的意义有这么大。 | I didn't realize how much this meant to you. |
我希望这些安排会得到你的同意。 | I hope the arrangements meet with your approval. |
也许这本书会对你的研究有用处。 | Perhaps this book will prove to be of some use to you in your studies. |
别担心,我会支持你的。 | Do not fear; I will support you. |
别忘了带上你的钓具。 | Don't forget to bring your fishing tackle. |
他的人生观与你的不同。 | His view of life is different from yours. |
吸烟对你的健康没有好处。 | Smoking is not good for your health. |
这种错误会有损你的事业。 | Such a mistake would mar your career. |
听说你的猫死了,我觉得很难过。 | I was sorry to hear that your cat had died. |
让我记下你的地址和电话号码。 | Let me note down your address and telephone number. |
就我而言,我并不反对你的计划。 | As far as I am concerned, I'm not against your plan. |
我会陪在你身边,就象我答应你的那样。 | I will be at your side, as I promised you. |
你的精彩报告引出了几个重要问题。 | Your interesting report raises several important queries. |
把你的名字填写在每页上端的括号内。 | Put your name in brackets at the top of each page. |
我答应一定完好无损地还你的自行车。 | I promise to return your bicycle on good condition. |
你决不会知道你的鼓励对我多么有意义。 | You will never know how much your encouragement meant to me. |
在这张粉红色纸条上写下你的姓名和地址。 | Write your name and address on this pink slip. |
多丽,你的东西乱七八糟,收拾收拾房间。 | Dolly, all your things are in a muddle, tidy up your room. |
如果最后你能够有所成就, 你的努力就不会白费。 | Your efforts will not come to no avail, if you can achieve something at last. |
别忘了仔细记下你的开支帐目。 | Don't forget to keep a careful tally of what you spend. |
我刚才把你的一个瓷器装饰品弄掉了。 | I've just dropped one of your china ornamental. |
他还告诉我说你的辅导课和讨论课出勤率不高。 | He also tells me that your attendance at his tutorial and seminar have been poor. |
在空白栏中写上你的名字。 | Write your name in the blank. |
你的约会怎么样? | How was your date? |
你的牛排要几分熟? | How do you want your steak? |
你的衣服是什么颜色? | What color is your dress? |
请你拼一下你的姓好吗? | Would you please spell your last name? |
别对你的父母这么没礼貌! | Don't be so rude to your parents! |
你跟你的新上司处得如何? | How are you doing with your new boss? |
闭上你的嘴, 没人要你说话! | Shut your mouth, nobody asked you! |
我该怎样才能报答你的好意呢? | How can I ever repay you for your kindness? |
你真的一点也不关心你的将来? | Do you really care nothing about your future? |
我可以搭乘你的便车到车站吗? | Can I hitch a lift with you as far as the station? |
咱们一起复习你的英语练习好吗? | Shall we go over your English exercises together? |
克莱尔, 那板上的画儿是你的大作吗? | Is that drawing on the board your handiwork, Clare? |
你的意见是否代表其他学生的意见? | Are your opinions representative of the other students? |
我们刚才看见的那位同志是你的老师吗? | Be the comrade whom we see just now your teacher? |
我觉得你的咳嗽声有问题--是不是该找医生看看? | I don't like the sound of that cough oughtn't you to see a doctor? |
你的书好像比我的有意思, 你愿意(和我)交换吗? | Your book looks more interesting than mine: do you want to swap (with me)? |
别老唠叨你的那些问题,还是做些实际工作解决它们吧! | Stop dwelling on your problems and do something about them! |
我原以为自己画得不错, 可比起你的画儿来未免相形见绌. | I thought I was quite a good artist, but your painting puts mine in the shade. |
我基本上同意你的建议, 但是有几个小问题有待商榷. | Basically I agree with your proposals, but there are a few small points I'd like to discuss. |
我真的会想念你的。 | I'm really going to miss you. |
让我为你的健康干杯。 | Let me drink to your health. |
在你的右边能看到那个邮局. | You'll see the post office on your right. |
老实讲,我不同意你的计划。 | To tell the truth, I don't agree to your plan. |
你永远应该以搞好你的工作为目的。 | You should always aim at doing your job well. |
他的研究成果和你的研究成果有关联。 | His research results correlate with yours. |
按照吩咐你的去做. | Do as you are bidden. |
你的一个扣子松开了。 | One of your buttons is undone. |
我才不要你的臭钱呢. | I don't want your stinking money. |
把围巾围在你的脖子上. | Wrap a scarf round your neck. |
我的话不是针对你的。 | My remarks were not aimed at you. |
你的合同已经被终止。 | Your contract has been terminated. |
请说出你的姓名和地址。 | State your name and address. |
这些事实否定了你的理论. | These facts negate your theory. |
这样说不是在针对你的。 | In saying this I am not aiming at you. |
你只要出示你的护照即可。 | You have only to show your passport. |
把标签粘贴在你的手提箱上。 | Stick a label on your suitcase. |
你的发音毛病是可以纠正的。 | Your faults of pronunciation can be remedied. |
我证明他已经收到了你的钱。 | I certify that he has received your money. |
你的拒绝让我感到十分为难。 | Your refusal puts me in an awkward predicament. |
注意你的举止, 别闹出笑话来。 | Behave yourself; don't make a fool of yourself. |
我恐怕没有抓住你的论据的思路。 | I'm afraid I've lost the thread of your argument. |
我修改一下计划以便和你的计划相适应. | I will accommodate my plans to yours. |
或许这些营养品对你的健康有帮助。 | Maybe these nutrients are helpful to your health. |
你的鼓励使我对我的未来更加有信心。 | Your encouragement made me more confident of my future. |
搬运工会把你的行李搬到你的房间去的。 | The porter will carry your luggage to your room. |
我们可以根据你的特殊需要设计保险单。 | We can tailor the insurance policy according to your special needs. |
我最诚恳地请求你重新考虑一下你的立场. | I conjure you most earnestly to reconsider your position. |
爱你的敌人吧,因为他们让你知道自己的缺点。 | Love your enemies, for they tell you your faults. |
你的说法完全不真实,我要求立即道歉。 | Your allegations are completely untrue, and I demand an immediate apology. |
不要把感情浪费在他身上,他是永远不会爱你的。 | Don't squander your affection on him, he'll never love you. |
照我这外行人听来, 你的嗓音差不多够专业水平了. | To my untutored ear, your voice sounds almost professional. |
在生意上,你必须事先估计到你的竞争对手会如何行动。 | In business, you've got to anticipate how your competitors will act. |
很多交际上的访问,你以为是来拜会你本人的,其实是来拜会你的酒瓶子。 | Many social visits that you think pay to yourself is paying to your bottle. |
很抱歉,你的病刚好我就给你加上了新的负担,但确实没有别的人能干这活。 | I am sorry to impose a new burden on you so soon after your illness, but there is no one else who is capable of doing this work. |
你的胶卷后天就可以冲洗出来。 | Your film will be processed the day after tomorrow. |
你的文章只粗略地涉及到这个问题. | Your essay gives a rather sketchy treatment of the problem. |
请站到一边,你的影子计划遮住了他的活儿。 | Please stand to one side, you're casting your shadow over his work. |
多读书或许可以减少你的疑惑。 | More reading may be allaying your doubt. |
根据你的合同,你每年有十五天的带薪假期。 | According to your contract, you get 15 days' paid holiday a year. |
他们不仅抢夺你的财物,还要把每样东西都捣毁。 | Not only do they rob you, they smash everything too. |
很遗憾你的饼烘坏了,但不要紧,下次烘得好些。 | I'm sorry the cake you baked turned out a flop; never mind, better luck next time. |
注意你的浮子! | Pay attention to your float! |
你的衬衫已经熨好了。 | Your shirt is already ironed. |
你的生活目标是什么? | What is your aim in life? |
我可以顺路搭乘你的车吗? | Can I hitch a ride with you? |
你的初步措施是什么? | What are your preparatory measures? |
对不起, 我踩著你的脚了吧? | Sorry, did I tread on your toe? |
你的房间面向哪个方向? | Which direction does your room face? |
你的胃痛好些还是更坏了? | Is your stomach getting better or worse? |
对不起, 我不是故意吓唬你的. | Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. |
你的[这种]耳环是夹上去的吗? | Do you clip those ear-rings on/Do those ear-rings clip on? |
你通常是怎样度过你的空闲时间? | How do you usually spend your leisure time? |
你肯定你想要他作你的终身伴侣吗? | Are you sure you want him to be your partner? |
你的大衣需要刷乾净, 上面满是灰尘. | Your coat needs brushing down. It's covered in dust. |
你能否(给我)举个例子, 以说明你的意思? | Can you quote (me) an example of what you mean? |
我得同委托人商量後才能接受你的建议. | I must consult my prinicipals before agreeing to your proposal. |
把这件事当作你的教训, 再也不要玩火柴了! | Let this be a lesson to you never to play with matches! |
我看你的新助手不错--她看样子很能干。 | I like the look of your new assistant she should do very well. |
请登记你的姓名、年龄以及供养的亲属的人数。 | Please state your name, age, and the number of dependants you have. |
既然你喜欢我的连衣裙而我也喜欢你的,咱们交换好吗? | As you like my dress and I like yours, shall we do a swap? |
你难道不能想出一个比`好'更恰当的字眼来形容你的假日吗? | Can't you think of a better word than `nice' to describe your holiday? |
我想用迈克尔·杰克逊的录音带交换你的布鲁斯·斯普林斯廷唱片集. | I'll swap (you) my Michael Jackson tape for your Bruce Springsteen album. |
当一个候选人隔开马路也认得你的时候,离选举(的日子)也就不太远了。 | The election is not very far off when a candidate can recognize you across the street. |
向你表达良好的祝愿。他让我一定转告你,他得知你的病情;好转后十分高兴。 | Frank sends his best wishes, and he says to be sure and tell you how delighted he is to hear about your fine progress. |
如果你愿意卖的话,我想买你的房子。 | I'd like to buy your house if you are willing to sell it. |
把你的青菜吃光。 | Eat up your vegetables. |
你的行为说明你很自私. | This behaviour illustrates your selfishness. |
把我应付你的钱都加在一起。 | Add up all the money I owe you. |
你招惹那条狗, 它会咬你的. | If you provoke the dog, it will bite you. |
多看电视会使你的头脑退化。 | Too much television rots your brain. |
我决不会有意伤害你的感情. | I would never intentionally hurt your feelings. |
你的论点太薄弱了,说服不了我。 | Your argument is too weak to convince me. |
依照你的指示我去了那个地方。 | I went to the place in conformity with your instructions. |
这件事情你应该请教你的律师。 | You should seek advice from your lawyer on this matter. |
这种书桌的高低可以按照你的需要调节。 | This kind of desk can be adjusted to the height you need. |
如果这样的话,你的观点一定会和他的起冲突。 | If so, your points of view are bound to conflict with his. |
她给你这份精美礼物足以表示出她对你的思念。 | The nice present she gave you spoke volumes for what she thinks of you. |
如果你想要一个人管好你的果园,并有所收益,那个园林工就是你要找的人。 | That gardener over there is your man if you want someone to make your garden profitable. |
我珍惜你的友谊。 | I treasure your friendship. |
谢谢你的盛情款待. | Thank you for your kind hospitality. |
让你的肌肉慢慢放松. | Let your muscles relax slowly. |
我倾向于同意你的观点。 | I'm disposed to agree with you. |
把你的外衣挂在那个挂钩上. | Hang your coat (up) on that hook. |
你的这项提议不甚恰当. | This proposal of yours hardly meets the case. |
不要辜负人民对你的信任。 | Don't betray the people's trust in you. |
把你的游泳衣里的水拧出去. | Wring the water out of your wet bathing costume. |
日子久了, 你的悲哀是会消失的。 | Your sorrow will wear off in time. |
那辆摩托车就会要了你的命。 | That motorbike will be the death of you. |
无疑,她早早晚晚会抛弃你的。 | Sure enough, she'll let you down sooner or later. |
我们很遗憾无法再考虑你的情况。 | We regret that we are unable to reconsider your case. |
把嘴张大,让我看一下你的喉咙。 | Open your mouth wide so that I can look at your throat. |
你的意见必须通过正当途径投诉. | Your complaint must be made through the proper channels. |
我想用我搜集的邮票换你的模型船. | I'll trade you my stamp collection for your model boat. |
遵照你的要求我们已将建议撤销. | In compliance with your wishes (ie As you have requested) we have withdrawn our suggestion. |
用用你的常识吧! | Use your common sense! |
设法抑制你的怒火! | Try to contain your anger! |
你的理论纯粹是主观臆测. | Your theory is pure conjecture. |
你的驾驶执照何时到期? | When is the expiration of your driving license? |
你的大便里有血或粘液吗? | Be there any blood or mucus in your stool? |
用手够到你的脚趾, 膝盖别弯曲. | Touch your toes without bending your knees. |
你对词汇的把握程度反映了你的智力水平,当你通过学习掌握了更多的词汇析时候,偿大脑的思维能力也会啬。 | The extent of your vocabulary indicates the degree of your intelligence. Your brain power will increase as you learn to know more words. |
"告诉你的朋友们你一天吃不了三大餐。""我可不想使他们不高兴,最好还是入乡随俗-何况只有一周的时间。" | "Just tell your friends you can't eat three enormous meals a day." "I wouldn't like to offend them. When in Rome, better do as the Romans do-especially as it's only for a week." |
这个月,我将作你的译员。 | I will be your interpreter in this month. |
她认为你的书面作业不太好. | She has a rather poor opinion of your written work. |
我们希望早日收到你的支票. | We trust to receive a cheque at your earliest convenience. |
等我们检查完你的文件就退还给你. | You can have your files back after we've checked them. |
他的书法不错,但是很难和你的相比。 | His handwriting is not bad, but it's hardly comparable with yours. |
感谢你的邀请。 | I appreciate your invitation. |
我是专程来看你的. | I came here specially to see you. |
你的考试成绩优异。 | Your examination results are excellent. |
过量喝酒对你的身体有害。 | It is harmful to your health to drink too much. |
你的母性本能远比你想像的强. | Your maternal instincts go deeper than you think. |
你的车子使用高级汽油可以增大马力。 | High-test gasoline will soup up your car. |
你的这一班机是英国航空公司的飞机. | Your carrier for this flight is British Airways. |
你的拜访对我来说是一种光荣。 | The meaning of your visit was translated to me as a sign of your affection. |
我因有约在先, 所以只好谢绝你的邀请. | I shall have to refuse your invitation because of a prior engagement. |
假如查出你向该国走私货物,你的货物可能会被没收。 | If you are caught smuggling goods into the country, they will probably be confiscated. |
如果你不喜欢分配给你的任务,干脆不要做,而不要草率从事。 | If you do not like the assignment, just do not do them, but do not scamp them. |
与你的财力相称的价格 | Prices to fit your pocketbook. |
你的房间整洁得出奇. | Your room is a marvel of neatness and order. |
把你的椅子转向炉火一边. | Turn your chair round to the fire. |
你应该发挥你的聪明才智。 | You should use your intelligence. |
你的注目凝视使她感到不自在。 | Your intent gaze made her uncomfortable. |
我们得简化手续才能将你的签证及时办妥. | We've had to cut a few corners to get your visa ready in time. |
福斯特先生不能接受你的宴请,深表歉意。 | Mr Foster is sorry that he cannot accept your invitation to dinner. |
他已经把填好的表格连同你的汇款一并寄回了。 | He has returned the completed form with your remittance. |
如果能把这篇文章登在你的期刊上我将很高兴。 | I should be glad if you could insert this article into your periodical. |
你的车子受到了损坏,你应当通过法律途径要求赔偿。 | You must seek redress in the law courts for the damage to your car. |
我得把你送进监狱直到你的案子进行审理,除非你可以找个人保释你。 | I shall have to put you in prison until your case can be heard, unless you can find anyone to go bail for you. |
我喜欢你的幽默感。 | I like your sense of humor. |
你过于信赖你的记忆力了。 | You trust to your memory too much. |
别把你的小女儿娇惯坏了。 | Don't pamper your little daughter. |
会员们对你的建议甚为恼火. | The membership is/are very annoyed at your suggestion. |
找个工作,别再依赖你的父母了。 | Find a job and end your dependence on your parents. |
在聚会上, 你最好同你的对手和睦相处。 | It is better to be at peace with your rivals at the party. |
虚报你的健康状况以获取廉价的保险是不对的。 | It is not right to lie about your health to get cheap insurance. |
小心点,哈里,你再这样盯着别的女人,她会把你的眼珠抠出来。 | Be careful, Harry, she'll scratch your eyes out if you so much as glance at another woman. |
你的食糖有富余吗? | Do you have any sugar to spare? |
你的立体声音响在哪儿? | Where's your stereo? |
你的脸颊变得多麽丰满! | How your cheeks have plumped up! |
你的驾驶执照何时到期? | When does your driving licence expire? |
我怎麽也看不明白你的笔迹. | I can never read your writing. |
我怎麽能报答你的恩惠呢? | How can I ever repay (you for) your kindness? |
你的汽车上有备用车轮吗? | Do you carry a spare wheel in your car? |
他反驳说:“这完全是你的错误。” | He retorted, "it's entirely your fault." |
你以後要为你的愚蠢行动付出 代价的. | You'll pay later for your follies. |
你的名字已登记在选民名册上了吗? | Have you got your name on the electoral register? |
请把你的各项开支列在这张表格上,好吗? | Could you detail all your expenses on this form? |
我伤害了你的感情,该怎样来弥补我的过错呢? | How can I atone for hurting your feelings? |
租金已到期, 你的支票来到真是喜从天降! | The rent was due, so your cheque came as an absolute godsend! |
我的秤准确无误,太太。可是你称过你的小儿子了吗? | My scales are all right, madam. Have you weighted your little boy? |
不管你的食物是蔬菜还是肉,在咽下以前咀嚼,是最重要的。 | It is most important to chew your food, whether vegetable or meat, before you swallow it down. |
不要因为我说你的头发是姜黄色就大发雷霆-你也知道事实就是这样。 | Don't get into a wax because I said you hair is ginger-you know that it is. |
你曾否想到用你的视觉去探视一位朋友或认识的人的内在本性? | Does it ever occur to you to use your sight to see into the inner nature of a friend or acquaintance? |
但是你曾经有过用你的视觉去看透一个朋友或相识的内在本质的时候吗? | But does it ever occur to you to use your sight to see into the inner nature of a friends or acquaintance? |
万勿对人类失去信心:要想到美国国内那些从未以卑鄙的手法欺骗过你的人啊。 | Do not lose faith in humanity: think of all the people in the united state who have never play you a single nasty trick. |
我想现在我明白你的意思了。如果你所说的“正直”就是我所说的“一贯性”,那么我们刚才的争吵就是彼此误解了。 | I get your drift now, I think. If you mean by"integrity", what I would call"consistency" then we've been arguing at cross-purposes. |
啤酒瓶底的沉淀物一到瓶颈部位,就不要往外倒啤酒了。此时你的一杯啤酒会金灿灿地发亮,酒泡鼓出酒杯口,而又不会溢出杯外。 | As soon as the sediment starts creeping up the shoulder of the bottle, stop pouring. You should now have a glass of star-bright beer with a head(of foam) that stands proud of the glass but does not overflow. |
|