1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
weit (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS






COMPOUND WORDS


addend {n} (term added to another) add-on {n} (extension of core application) agog {adj} (wide open) along {adv} (onward, forward) and so forth {phrase} (list continuation indicator) and so on {phrase} (indicates that a list continues) apple does not fall far from the tree {proverb} (a child is similar to its parents) as far as {adv} (in the scope of) as far as one knows {adv} (to the best of my knowledge) augmented reality {n} (merging of a view of the real-world environment upon a digital image) besides {adv} (also; in addition) bivalence {n} (state or quality of being bivalent) Boxing Day {n} (Boxing Day) broaden {v} (to become broad) by far {prep} (to a large extent) collateral {adj} (of an indirect, not linear ancestral family relationship) collateral {n} (collateral relative) continue {v} (intransitive: resume) continue {v} (transitive: proceed) defer {v} (to submit to the opinion or desire of another) dichotomy {n} (cutting in two) double-park {v} (to park a car next to a car already parked on the side of a street) enhancement {n} (an improvement) etc. {phrase} (abbreviation of “et cetera”; and the rest; and so forth, see also: et cetera) et cetera {phrase} (and so on, see also: etc.) every second {adj} (every other; each alternate) extend {v} (to cause to increase in extent) extend {v} (to cause to last for a longer period of time) extend {v} (to increase in extent) extensibility {n} (capability of being extended) extensible {adj} (capable of being extended) extension {n} (act of extending or the state of being extended) far {adj} (remote in space) far-fetched {adj} (not likely) far-reaching {adj} (Having a broad or widespread range, scope or influence) farsighted {adj} (considerate about the future with respect to one's own plans or deeds) farsighted {adj} (unable to focus with one's eyes on near objects) farsightedness {n} (the condition of being unable to focus on near objects) farsightedness {n} (the quality of being considerate about what might happen in the future) focal length {n} (distance) forward {v} (send (something received) to a third party) further {adj} (of or pertaining to being distant...) further {adv} (comparative of far) further {adv} (in addition to) furthermore {adv} (In addition; besides; what's more; used to denote additional information) gauge {n} (distance between the rails of a railway) go on {v} (continue) go too far {v} (exceed an unstated limit) handy {adj} (within reach) impart {v} (communicate the knowledge of) impart {v} (to give a part or share) implication {n} (that which is implied, but not expressed) Indian summer {n} (the late autumn of life) keep {v} (to continue) keep it up {v} (To maintain or continue a positive streak.) large {adj} (of greater size, see also: big) latter {adj} (relating to or being the second of two items) leap {n} (distance traversed by a leap) make known {v} (to disclose a secret) middle name {n} (name between given name and surname) moreover {adv} (in addition to what has been said) nationwide {adj} (nationwide) on {adv} (continuing an action) pass on {v} (to convey or communicate) perspicacity {n} (Acute discernment or understanding; insight) pick up {v} (to restart or resume) prevalent {adj} (widespread, preferred) prolix {adj} (tediously lengthy) psychedelic {adj} (of, containing or generating hallucinations, etc.) range {n} (extent which something covers or includes) range {n} (maximum reach of capability) roomy {adj} (spacious) runner-up {n} (the person who finishes second) second {adj} (second (numeral)) second {adj} (that which comes after the first) second {n} (manufactured item that fails to meet quality control standards) second-degree burn {n} (burn that blisters the skin) Second French Empire {prop} (empire ruled by Napoleon III) second half {n} (period of play after half time) secondly {adv} (in the second place) second person {n} (the form of a verb used when the subject of a sentence is the audience) Second Reich {prop} (German Empire) so far so good {proverb} (up to this point, all is OK) spacious {adj} (large in expanse) syndication {n} (act of syndicating) tedious {adj} (boring, monotonous) the dogs bark, but the caravan goes on {proverb} (life goes on even if some will try to stop progress) to one's knowledge {adv} (to one's knowledge) track {n} (distance between two opposite wheels) TTBOMK {initialism} (to one's knowledge) two-piece {adj} (comprising two pieces) two-piece {n} (garment consisting of two separate parts) two-stroke engine {n} (an engine in which the pistons perform two strokes per engine cycle) two thousand {num} (cardinal number) up {prep} (further along) vast {adj} (very large or wide (literally or figuratively)) visibility {n} (degree to which things may be seen) what have you {pron} (any of several additional things) wide {adj} (having a large physical extent from side to side) wide area network {n} (network) widen {v} (to become wider) widen {v} (to broaden or extend) widen {v} (to make wider) widespread {adj} (affecting a large area) width {n} (measurement of something from side to side) wordy {adj} (using an excessive number of words) World War II {prop} (war from 1939 to 1945) worldwide {adj} (affecting every place in the world) worldwide {adv} (throughout the world)

5000 WORDS




L004 26 P0315 xa weit

L052 46 P1925 viễn thị weitsichtig



远的 P0315 远视 P1925
กว้าง P0315 ไกล P0315 กว้าง P1630 ไกล P1630 สายตายาว P1925
xa P0315 viễn thị P1925
weit P0315 weitsichtig P1925
far P0315 far P1630 long sighted P1925
lejos P0315 lejos P1630 hipermétrope P1925
lontano P0315 lontano P1630 presbite P1925
loin, large P0315 loin P0315 loin, large P1630 loin P1630 presbyte P1925



PHRASES



学校离我家很远。



The school is far away from my home .
学校 我家

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0260)



他们在传接力棒。



They are passing the relay baton .
他们 接力棒

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0476)



我住在二楼。



I live on the second floor .
二楼

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0653)



请继续说。



Please keep speaking .
继续

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0934)



让我们继续工作吧。



Let's keep working .
我们 继续 工作

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0936)



帆船在茫茫大海中航行。



The boat is sailing on the boundless ocean .
帆船 茫茫大海 航行

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2335)



王位是世袭的。



The throne is passed down from father to son .
王位 世袭

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2578)



火星离地球很遥远。



Mars is far away from the Earth .
火星 地球 遥远

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2588)



他们不畏艰难向前走。



They moved forward , unafraid of the hardships .
他们 不畏艰难 向前走

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3035)





Your advice is always helpful to me .

你的建议总是对我有帮助。

I will be glad to help you anytime .

我很乐意随时为您提供帮助。

We are willing to help you .

我们愿意为您提供帮助。

I propose that we should have another meeting .

我建议我们再举行一次会议。

Would you just move along a bit , please ?

请您稍微走动一下好吗?

Please send us more information .

请向我们发送更多信息。

There was only one other person on the platform .

平台上只剩下一个人。

She went on with the work .

她继续干活。

As far as I know , she is a very good person .

据我所知,她是一个非常好的人。

We saw a lake far below .

我们看到下面很远有一个湖。

He kept smoking all the while .

他一直抽烟。

She goes to the library every other day .

她每隔一天就去图书馆一次。

He went as far as to call you a hypocrite .

他甚至称你为伪君子。

I passed on the job to him .

我把工作交给了他。

There was nothing but the ocean as far as the eye could see .

放眼望去,除了大海,什么也没有。

How far are you going ?

你要走多远?

She goes to the dentist every other day .

她每隔一天去看牙医。

Go ahead with your story .

继续你的故事吧。

Although tired , she kept on working .

尽管很累,她还是继续工作。

We came in sight of the sea .

我们看到了大海。

We came in sight of the hill .

我们看到了那座山。

How far is it from here to your school ?

从这里到你们学校有多远?

She visits us every other day .

她每隔一天就来看我们一次。

John is a far better singer than the others .

约翰是一位比其他人好得多的歌手。

How far is it from the airport to the hotel ?

从机场到酒店有多远?

Another day passed .

又一天过去了。

I have no further questions .

我没有问题了 。

The station is pretty far .

车站还蛮远的。

Look up more .

多查一下。

I hope this stormy weather won't go on .

我希望这样的暴风雨天气不要再持续下去了。

I went ahead on the road .

我继续上路。

I could not make up my mind out of hand .

我无法立即做出决定。

So far so good .

到目前为止,一切都很好 。

He is far in advance of the other students .

他远远领先于其他学生。

Just keep on walking .

继续走吧。

You can't get ahead if you don't work hard .

如果你不努力工作,你就无法出人头地。

They did not wish to go any farther .

他们不想再往前走了。

A little language goes a long way .

一点点语言就能大有帮助。

He kept on working all the while .

他一直在继续工作。

He is nothing but an ordinary man .

他只不过是一个普通人。

He came from far away .

他从远方来。

We watched the plane until it went out of sight .

我们注视着飞机,直到它消失在视线之外。

The airplane soon went out of sight .

飞机很快就消失在人们的视线中。

He went so far as to hit her .

他竟然还打了她。

I will be glad to help you .

我很乐意为您提供帮助。

There are five other guests at the hotel .

酒店还有其他五位客人。

He went on talking as though nothing had happened .

他继续说话,好像什么也没发生过一样。

She quickly put the money out of sight .

她很快就把钱收到了看不见的地方。

I'll be only too pleased to help you .

我非常乐意为您提供帮助。

Haven't you gone too far ?

你是不是走得太远了?

On my own responsibility , I will go on with this plan .

以我自己的责任,我将继续执行这个计划。

Please turn down the volume a little bit more .

请把音量调小一点。

We have come a long way .

我们已经走了很长一段路。

How far is the next gas station ?

下一个加油站有多远?

The hotel was in sight .

酒店就在眼前。

Though he was tired , he kept on working .

尽管很累,他还是继续工作。

Give me another example .

再举一个例子。

Another thing that is required is a dictionary .

另一件需要的东西是字典。

She kept walking about the room .

她一直在房间里走来走去。

I am happy to help you .

我很高兴为您提供帮助。

As far as I know , he is a reliable man .

据我所知,他是一个可靠的人。

A little kindness goes a long way .

一点点善意大有帮助。

We've got several more of the same kind of articles .

我们还有几篇同类文章。

He is far from telling a lie .

他根本没有说谎。

The plane took off and was soon out of sight .

飞机起飞了,很快就消失在人们的视线中。

I will be only too pleased to help you .

我非常乐意为您提供帮助。

Another three miles is more than I can walk .

另外三英里我已经走不动了。

Another ten years went by quickly .

又一个十年很快过去了。

The story lived on , passed from person to person .

这个故事一直流传下来,从一个人传到另一个人。

I go for a walk every other day .

我每隔一天去散步一次。

His mind kept running on his dead child .

他的思绪一直在他死去的孩子身上。

Nothing will stop his going .

没有什么能阻止他前进。

You cannot go any farther .

你不能再走得更远了。

I'll be only too pleased to help you .

我非常乐意为您提供帮助。

They kept on walking .

他们继续前行。

How about another piece of cake ?

再吃一块蛋糕怎么样?

Make another appointment at the front desk .

请在前台再次预约。

But we carried on without him .

但我们在没有他的情况下继续前进。

He went on working without a break last night .

昨晚他没有休息地继续工作。

Every other day bill goes fishing .

比尔每隔一天就去钓鱼。

Failing the examination means waiting for another year .

考试不及格就意味着还要再等一年。

I can't walk any further .

我无法再走下去了。

Tired as I was , I went on working .

尽管我很累,我还是继续工作。

The ship was soon out of sight .

船很快就消失在人们的视线里。

It is very far as far as I know .

据我所知还很远。

Beyond that I cannot help you .

除此之外我无法帮助你。

Don't go too far afield .

别去太远的地方。

The girl did nothing but cry .

女孩什么也没做,只是哭了。

You're going too far .

你太过分了。

He went so far as to say that she was stupid .

他竟然说她傻。

My son lives in a distant place .

我儿子住在很远的地方。

As far as I know , the rumor is not true .

据我所知,该传闻并不属实。

I can't walk any farther .

我无法再走得更远了。

Carry on with your work .

继续你的工作。

He kept on writing stories about animals .

他继续写有关动物的故事。

I paid two thousand yen for the book .

我付了两千日元买了这本书。

She kept on writing stories about animals .

她继续写关于动物的故事。

I will help you as far as I can .

我会尽力帮助你。

He is a good man for all I know .

据我所知,他是个好人。

The park was extended to the river .

公园一直延伸到河边。

This book is far above me .

这本书远远高于我。

She went on speaking .

她继续说道。

We went on talking about the matter .

我们继续谈论这件事。

You ought to keep working while you have your health .

当你身体健康的时候,你应该继续工作。

She went so far as to call him a fool .

她竟然骂他是傻子。

She went on talking about her new car at the party .

她在聚会上继续谈论她的新车。

I want to live not far from the station .

我想住在离车站不远的地方。

This is better by far .

到目前为止,这更好了。

He is far from being happy .

他远没有幸福。

How far is it from here to your school ?

从这里到你们学校有多远?

The plane flew out of sight .

飞机飞出了视线。

He went so far as to call her a fool .

他竟然骂她是傻子。

I think I still have time for another cup of coffee .

我想我还有时间再喝一杯咖啡。

He went so far as to say such a rude thing .

他竟说出如此无礼的话。

You should have gone on singing .

你应该继续唱歌。

I don't have time to take any more pupils .

我没有时间再带学生了。

That is going too far .

这太过分了。

He walked on and on in the rain .

他在雨中走啊走啊。

How far is it to the station ?

到车站有多远?

As far as I know , this is the best one .

据我所知,这是最好的一个。

She is widely known .

她广为人知。

They went on talking for hours .

他们聊了几个小时。

Do you have any further questions ?

您还有其他问题吗?

Study on and on !

继续研究!

Open your mouth wide .

张大嘴。

I could not make my way at all because of the crowd .

由于人群拥挤,我根本无法前行。

He walked on and on .

他一直走啊走啊。

Carry on with your work .

继续你的工作。

He kept reading a book .

他继续看书。

The man kept talking for an hour .

那人一直讲了一个小时。

How about another round ?

再来一轮怎么样?

He went so far as to call me a fool .

他竟然骂我是傻瓜。

This movie is not anything like as exciting as that one .

这部电影并不像那部电影那么令人兴奋。

He went on doing it .

他继续这样做。

The bridge is far down the river .

桥在河下游很远的地方。

It just goes on forever .

它永远持续下去。

He is , so far as I know , a good guy .

据我所知,他是一个好人。

You went too far in your joke .

你玩笑开得太过分了。

This is by far the better of the two .

这是迄今为止两者中更好的一个。

She's far behind in her studies .

她的学习远远落后了。

I call on him every other day .

我每隔一天就拜访他一次。

I can't go any further .

我不能再继续下去了。

He lives two doors off .

他住的地方相隔两扇门。

You are doing very well . Keep it up .

你做得很好。 继续努力吧 。

The teacher went on talking for two hours .

老师讲了两个小时。

My wife went on a two-day trip .

我的妻子参加了为期两天的旅行。

He kept walking all the day .

他一整天都在走路。

I can't get anywhere with it .

我用它什么也得不到。

I don't want to take on any more work .

我不想再承担任何工作了。

He has transferred all his knowledge to his son .

他把他所有的知识都传授给了他的儿子。

Go ahead with your story .

继续你的故事吧。

How far is it from here to the station ?

从这里到车站有多远?

Though she was tired , she kept on working .

尽管很累,她还是继续工作。

I'd be happy to help you .

我很乐意为您提供帮助。

It's just a little further .

只是远了一点而已。

He kept talking .

他一直在说话。

You're carrying this too far .

你太过分了。

There was nothing but the blue sea as far as the eye could reach .

放眼望去,除了蔚蓝的大海,什么也没有。

He kept on crying .

他一直在哭。

As far as I know , he is american .

据我所知,他是美国人。

He signed on for another year .

他又签约一年。

I carried on my work .

我继续我的工作。



你的建议总是对我有帮助。
我很乐意随时为您提供帮助。
我们愿意为您提供帮助。
我建议我们再举行一次会议。
请您稍微走动一下好吗?
请向我们发送更多信息。
平台上只剩下一个人。
她继续干活。
据我所知,她是一个非常好的人。
我们看到下面很远有一个湖。
他一直抽烟。
她每隔一天就去图书馆一次。
他甚至称你为伪君子。
我把工作交给了他。
放眼望去,除了大海,什么也没有。
你要走多远?
她每隔一天去看牙医。
继续你的故事吧。
尽管很累,她还是继续工作。
我们看到了大海。
我们看到了那座山。
从这里到你们学校有多远?
她每隔一天就来看我们一次。
约翰是一位比其他人好得多的歌手。
从机场到酒店有多远?
又一天过去了。
我没有问题了 。
车站还蛮远的。
多查一下。
我希望这样的暴风雨天气不要再持续下去了。
我继续上路。
我无法立即做出决定。
到目前为止,一切都很好 。
他远远领先于其他学生。
继续走吧。
如果你不努力工作,你就无法出人头地。
他们不想再往前走了。
一点点语言就能大有帮助。
他一直在继续工作。
他只不过是一个普通人。
他从远方来。
我们注视着飞机,直到它消失在视线之外。
飞机很快就消失在人们的视线中。
他竟然还打了她。
我很乐意为您提供帮助。
酒店还有其他五位客人。
他继续说话,好像什么也没发生过一样。
她很快就把钱收到了看不见的地方。
我非常乐意为您提供帮助。
你是不是走得太远了?
以我自己的责任,我将继续执行这个计划。
请把音量调小一点。
我们已经走了很长一段路。
下一个加油站有多远?
酒店就在眼前。
尽管很累,他还是继续工作。
再举一个例子。
另一件需要的东西是字典。
她一直在房间里走来走去。
我很高兴为您提供帮助。
据我所知,他是一个可靠的人。
一点点善意大有帮助。
我们还有几篇同类文章。
他根本没有说谎。
飞机起飞了,很快就消失在人们的视线中。
我非常乐意为您提供帮助。
另外三英里我已经走不动了。
又一个十年很快过去了。
这个故事一直流传下来,从一个人传到另一个人。
我每隔一天去散步一次。
他的思绪一直在他死去的孩子身上。
没有什么能阻止他前进。
你不能再走得更远了。
我非常乐意为您提供帮助。
他们继续前行。
再吃一块蛋糕怎么样?
请在前台再次预约。
但我们在没有他的情况下继续前进。
昨晚他没有休息地继续工作。
比尔每隔一天就去钓鱼。
考试不及格就意味着还要再等一年。
我无法再走下去了。
尽管我很累,我还是继续工作。
船很快就消失在人们的视线里。
据我所知还很远。
除此之外我无法帮助你。
别去太远的地方。
女孩什么也没做,只是哭了。
你太过分了。
他竟然说她傻。
我儿子住在很远的地方。
据我所知,该传闻并不属实。
我无法再走得更远了。
继续你的工作。
他继续写有关动物的故事。
我付了两千日元买了这本书。
她继续写关于动物的故事。
我会尽力帮助你。
据我所知,他是个好人。
公园一直延伸到河边。
这本书远远高于我。
她继续说道。
我们继续谈论这件事。
当你身体健康的时候,你应该继续工作。
她竟然骂他是傻子。
她在聚会上继续谈论她的新车。
我想住在离车站不远的地方。
到目前为止,这更好了。
他远没有幸福。
从这里到你们学校有多远?
飞机飞出了视线。
他竟然骂她是傻子。
我想我还有时间再喝一杯咖啡。
他竟说出如此无礼的话。
你应该继续唱歌。
我没有时间再带学生了。
这太过分了。
他在雨中走啊走啊。
到车站有多远?
据我所知,这是最好的一个。
她广为人知。
他们聊了几个小时。
您还有其他问题吗?
继续研究!
张大嘴。
由于人群拥挤,我根本无法前行。
他一直走啊走啊。
继续你的工作。
他继续看书。
那人一直讲了一个小时。
再来一轮怎么样?
他竟然骂我是傻瓜。
这部电影并不像那部电影那么令人兴奋。
他继续这样做。
桥在河下游很远的地方。
它永远持续下去。
据我所知,他是一个好人。
你玩笑开得太过分了。
这是迄今为止两者中更好的一个。
她的学习远远落后了。
我每隔一天就拜访他一次。
我不能再继续下去了。
他住的地方相隔两扇门。
你做得很好。 继续努力吧 。
老师讲了两个小时。
我的妻子参加了为期两天的旅行。
他一整天都在走路。
我用它什么也得不到。
我不想再承担任何工作了。
他把他所有的知识都传授给了他的儿子。
继续你的故事吧。
从这里到车站有多远?
尽管很累,她还是继续工作。
我很乐意为您提供帮助。
只是远了一点而已。
他一直在说话。
你太过分了。
放眼望去,除了蔚蓝的大海,什么也没有。
他一直在哭。
据我所知,他是美国人。
他又签约一年。
我继续我的工作。