1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
solo (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS






COMPOUND WORDS



5000 WORDS












solo P0750 solo, singolo P1449 solo P2252




PHRASES



她才有5元钱。



She only has five yuan .
5

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0236)



儿子会自己洗衣服。



My son can do the laundry by himself .
儿子 自己 洗衣服

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0324)



我自己会刷牙。



I can brush my teeth by myself .
自己 刷牙

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0359)



她是代课老师。



She is just a substitute teacher .
代课老师

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0375)



他能站立了。



He can stand on his own now .
站立

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0405)



非住客不得入内。



Non-guests are not permitted to enter .
住客 不得 入内

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0463)



作文只写了一段。



Only one paragraph of the composition has been written .
作文 一段

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0864)



儿子独自一人在玩。



My son is playing by himself .
儿子 独自一人

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0890)



他仅有一朵花。



He only has one flower .
一朵花

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1070)



阳光若隐若现。



The sunlight is visible only in patches .
阳光 若隐若现

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1109)



我一个人呆在家里。



I am at home alone .
一个 在家

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1937)



钱包里只剩几块钱了。



There are only a few dollars left in my wallet .
钱包 几块钱

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1979)



他觉得很孤单。



He feels very lonely .
觉得 孤单

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2093)



他觉得很寂寞。



He feels very lonely .
觉得 寂寞

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2218)



只有坚持,才能巩固健身效果。



Only through perseverance can we consolidate the training success .
只有 坚持 , 才能 巩固 健身 效果

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2224)



我自己会系鞋带。



I can tie my shoelaces by myself .
自己 系鞋带

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2533)



对于酒她都是浅尝辄止。



With wine , she drinks only enough to get a taste of it , not to get drunk .
对于 浅尝辄止

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3184)



他们只有一根钓鱼竿。



They only have one fishing pole .
他们 只有 一根 钓鱼竿

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3197)



救人一分钟都不能耽搁。



Even a single minute can not be wasted when saving a life .
救人 一分钟 不能 耽搁

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3291)



他们正准备分赃。



They were just planning to divide the spoils .
他们 准备 分赃

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3453)



火灾过后,只剩下頽垣断壁。



Only ruined walls remained after the fire .
火灾 过后 , 剩下 断壁

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3487)





I would sometimes travel abroad alone .

我有时会一个人出国旅行。

The child is lonesome for its mother .

孩子对母亲来说是孤独的。

He taught himself french .

他自学了法语。

I made this kennel by myself .

这个狗窝是我自己做的。

If you had come only two minutes earlier , you could have caught the bus .

如果你早到两分钟,你就可以赶上公共汽车了。

There was only one other person on the platform .

平台上只剩下一个人。

We can but do our best .

我们只能尽力而为。

Leave it alone !

不要管它 !

I like being alone .

我喜欢一个人呆着。

Tom can do this work alone .

汤姆可以独自完成这项工作。

I made this kennel by myself .

这个狗窝是我自己做的。

There is only one day left , whether we like it or not .

无论我们愿意与否,只剩下最后一天了。

If you insist on going alone , please do so .

如果您坚持独自前往,请您单独前往。

It's only two miles to the village .

离村子只有两英里。

He only had 100 dollars .

他只有100美元。

I just have to drop this book off .

我只好把这本书放下了。

The moment he was alone , he wrote the letter .

当他独自一人的时候,他写了这封信。

He can speak not only english but also german .

他不仅会说英语而且还会说德语。

I walked in the woods by myself .

我一个人在树林里散步。

I will bite just a little bit .

我会咬一点点。

I can only speak for myself .

我只能代表我自己说话。

Will you travel alone ?

你会独自旅行吗?

Do you only have this bag with you ?

你身上只有这个包吗?

He lives in the wood all by himself .

他一个人住在树林里。

It was not until then that he learned the truth .

直到此时,他才得知真相。

She speaks not only english but also french .

她不仅会说英语,还会说法语。

Do it yourself .

自己做 。

You should only buy such things as you need for your everyday life .

您应该只购买日常生活所需的东西。

You only imagine you've heard it .

你只是想象你听过它。

If only he had been there .

要是他在的话就好了。

The old man lives by himself .

老人一个人住。

I'm afraid to go alone .

我害怕一个人去。

He lives by himself .

他一个人生活。

I put it in my head to go there by myself .

我就暗下决心要自己去那儿。

Only if it's not too much trouble .

只要不是太麻烦的话。

I made it myself .

我自己做的 。

If only I could sing well .

要是我能唱得好就好了。

It's not just you , I am also to blame .

不光是你,我也有责任。

They only stayed together for the sake of their children .

他们在一起只是为了孩子。

There wasn't a single book in the room .

房间里连一本书都没有。

I made this food myself .

这道菜是我自己做的。

It was not until recently that she changed her mind .

直到最近,她才改变了主意。

If only I get a chance to see him .

如果我有机会见到他就好了。

He said so only by way of a joke .

他这么说只是开玩笑。

This is just between you and me .

这只是你我之间的事情。

The plane crash was only last week .

飞机失事才发生在上周。

He lives all by himself in the country .

他一个人住在乡下。

Only my mother really understands me .

只有妈妈真正理解我。

Dare he go alone ?

他敢一个人去吗?

I have only five thousand yen .

我只有五千日元。

This book is not only interesting but also instructive .

这本书不仅有趣而且有启发性。

You have only to sit here .

你只要坐在这里就可以了。

He ordered me to go alone .

他命令我一个人去。

Not only he but I am wrong .

不仅他错了,我也错了。

I was just going to write a letter .

我正要写一封信。

I don't like your going out alone .

我不喜欢你一个人出去。

With all that we might have been better off just to have stayed home .

尽管如此,如果我们呆在家里可能会过得更好。

Leave me alone , please .

拜托离我远点儿 。

I'm lonely .

我很孤单 。

If only I could speak english !

要是我会说英语就好了!

If only we didn't have to take a test in english .

要是我们不必参加英语考试就好了。

I arrived here just now .

我刚到这里。

Not only you but also he is in the wrong .

不仅你有错,他也有错。

You have only to put them together .

您只需将它们放在一起即可。

I met him just now .

我刚刚认识他。

No one can live by and for himself .

没有人可以靠自己而活。

You have only to sign your name here .

您只需在这里签上您的名字即可。

Maybe just a short one .

也许只是一小段。

The child was afraid of being left alone in the dark .

这孩子害怕被独自留在黑暗中。

You have only to close your eyes .

你只需闭上眼睛即可。

The bridge was broken after just one day .

仅仅一天之后,这座桥就被折断了。

You have only to keep silent .

你只需保持沉默。

He is brave enough to go there by himself .

他有足够的勇气独自去那里。

She can only trust him .

她只能相信他。

I'm just looking around .

我只是看看 。

At best I can do only half of what you did .

我最多只能做到你所做的一半。

I got through with my work just now .

我刚刚完成了我的工作。

You just take the rough with the smooth .

你只要把粗糙的和光滑的就可以了。

She is not only kind , but also honest .

她不仅善良,而且诚实。

Do it yourself .

自己做 。

In those days , he lived in the house alone .

那些日子,他一个人住在房子里。

It was not until yesterday that I knew the news .

直到昨天我才知道这个消息。

I'm just another man .

我只是另一个人。

I will side with you just this once .

我就这一次站在你一边。

I have half a mind to see that myself .

我自己也有点想看看。

They work only during the day .

他们只在白天工作。

They had only one child .

他们只有一个孩子。

You ought not to go there alone .

你不应该单独去那里。

I have got only a week left before school starts .

距离开学只剩下一周了。

She is only hard on me .

她只对我严厉。

Did you come here alone ?

你是一个人来这里的吗?

I prefer to do it on my own .

我更喜欢自己做。

He solved the problem by himself .

他自己解决了这个问题。

He is only a baby in my eyes .

他在我眼里只是个婴儿。

Let me alone to do that .

让我一个人来做这件事吧。

They worked hard only to fail .

他们努力工作却最终失败。

It was not until yesterday that I learned the truth .

直到昨天我才知道真相。

That makes me disgusted just to think of it .

光是想想就让我感到恶心。

I merely came to inform you of the fact .

我只是来告诉你这个事实。

I'm just going to rest during the summer vacation .

我只是在暑假期间休息一下。

He has gone abroad by himself .

他自己已经出国了。

You have only to ask for it .

你只需提出要求即可。

She is just a wallflower .

她只是一个壁花。

It's not until you have met him that you really understand a man .

直到你遇到了他,你才真正了解一个男人。

You have only to ask for his help .

你只需请求他的帮助即可。

I only come once in a blue moon .

我只来一次。

Your camera is only half the size of mine .

你的相机只有我的一半大小。

Will you excuse me for just a moment ?

请原谅我一下好吗?

The moment he was alone , he opened the letter .

当他只剩下一个人的时候,他打开了信。

Just tell me what you'd like me to do .

只要告诉我你想让我做什么就可以了。

Only ten people showed up for the party .

只有十个人出席了聚会。

Well , you have only to ask for his help .

好吧,你只需请求他的帮助即可。

I just wanna nose around a bit .

我只是想四处看看。

A single mistake , and you are a failure .

一个错误,你就是一个失败者。

He lives alone in an apartment .

他独自一人住在公寓里。

In those days , he lived in the house alone .

那些日子,他一个人住在房子里。

He repaired his watch by himself .

他自己修理了手表。

This time you should do it by yourself .

这次你应该自己做。

She allowed him to go alone .

她允许他一个人去。

Only I could answer the question correctly .

只有我能正确回答这个问题。

In a sense , life is only a dream .

从某种意义上来说,人生只是一场梦。

You only have to work hard .

你只需要努力工作。

He had to think for himself .

他必须自己思考。

I will lend you money just this once .

我就借你一次钱。

It's just a trick of the wind .

这只是风的诡计而已。

I managed to repair my car by myself .

我自己设法修好了我的车。

I'm only three years older than he is .

我只比他大三岁。

She is not only beautiful but also kind to everybody .

她不仅美丽,而且对每个人都很友善。

I am not alone in this opinion .

我并不是唯一持这种观点的人。

If I could only turn my back .

如果我能转身就好了。

He likes taking a walk by himself .

他喜欢一个人散步。

You should not go alone .

你不应该单独去。

Do you think I should go alone ?

你觉得我应该一个人去吗?

If only I could go skiing .

要是我能去滑雪就好了。

I know only this .

我只知道这个。

If only I knew his address .

如果我知道他的地址就好了。

Only six people were present at the party .

参加聚会的只有六人。

He's just showing off in front of the girls .

他只是在女孩子面前炫耀而已。

I can do it by myself !

我自己就能搞定!

I don't want to live by myself .

我不想一个人住。

If only I had taken your advice .

要是我采纳了你的建议就好了。

If only I had a pretty dress like that !

如果我有一件那样漂亮的衣服就好了!

It's just your imagination .

这只是你的想象。

You have only to study hard .

你只要努力学习就可以了。

I am going to work out the problem by myself .

我要自己解决这个问题。

You have only to come here .

你只要来这里就可以了。

He worked hard only to fail again .

他努力工作,却再次失败。

Our athletic meet took place only three days ago .

我们的运动会才三天前举行。

Only god knows .

只有天知道 。

I can only wait .

我只能等待。

He did it just for fun .

他这么做只是为了好玩。

Well , you have only to ask for his help .

好吧,你只需请求他的帮助即可。

Not until late at night did he come home .

直到深夜,他才回到家。

He is old enough to travel alone .

他已经长大了,可以独自旅行了。

Just a moment , please .

请稍等片刻 。

I'm just going to stay home .

我就待在家里。

To tell the truth , I felt lonely .

说实话,我感到很孤独。

Not until yesterday did I know the truth .

直到昨天我才知道真相。

Only you can answer the question .

只有你能回答这个问题。

You just need a good rest .

你只需要好好休息一下。

It's only a slight cold .

只是有点冷而已。

You have only to work away at your homework .

你只需埋头苦干你的家庭作业就可以了。

I merely came to inform you of the fact .

我只是来告诉你这个事实。

You have only to study hard .

你只要努力学习就可以了。

He likes to travel by himself .

他喜欢一个人旅行。

I get lonely at times .

我有时会感到孤独。

I hurried to the station only to miss the train .

我急忙赶到车站,结果没赶上火车。

Leave him alone .

留下他一个人 。

There is only one book on the desk .

桌子上只有一本书。

The old man sometimes talks to himself .

老人有时会自言自语。

Some read books just to pass time .

有些人读书只是为了打发时间。

I want to do it myself .

我想自己做。

He's only a boy , but he is very thoughtful .

他只是一个男孩,但他很有思想。

He did the work on his own .

他独自完成了这项工作。

He cannot have completed the work by himself .

他不可能独自完成这项工作。

I tried it again , only to fail .

我又尝试了一次,但还是失败了。

He did the work on his own .

他独自完成了这项工作。

That's just a yarn .

那只是一根纱线。

There is not a single mistake in his paper .

他的论文没有任何错误。

Soon you'll get used to living by yourself .

很快你就会习惯一个人的生活。

What is necessary is just to read the book , when free .

所需要的只是在有空的时候读一本书。

No , thank you . I'm just looking .

不,谢谢 。 我只是随便看看 。

We are just going to leave .

我们正要离开。

If only I knew !

要是我知道就好了!

I don't like your going out alone .

我不喜欢你一个人出去。

Left alone , he began to read a book .

留下他一个人,他开始看书。

You have only to watch what I do .

你只要看我做什么就可以了。

It was not until yesterday that I got the news .

直到昨天我才得到这个消息。

He lives in this lonely place by himself .

他一个人住在这个偏僻的地方。

I just meant it as a joke .

我只是开玩笑。

I slept only two hours .

我只睡了两个小时。

Not only she but also her parents were invited to the party .

不仅她,还有她的父母都被邀请参加聚会。

He did the work on his own .

他独自完成了这项工作。

He did the work on his own .

他独自完成了这项工作。

You are not old enough to go swimming by yourself .

你还没有到可以自己去游泳的年龄。

Did you do your homework ? The meeting is only two days away .

你做作业了吗? 距离会议只剩两天了。

It was not till daybreak that he went to sleep .

直到天亮他才睡觉。

She is not only intelligent but beautiful .

她不仅聪明而且美丽。

He talked to himself .

他自言自语。

I was only a little child then .

那时我还只是个小孩子。

I'll just go for a walk to clear my head .

我去散散步,让头脑清醒一下。

Not only jim but his parents are sick .

不仅吉姆病了,他的父母也病了。

She is not only kind , but also honest .

她不仅善良,而且诚实。

You have only to try hard .

你只需要努力。

I am just going for a walk .

我只是去散步。

They got married only recently .

他们最近才结婚。

It was not until yesterday that I knew her name .

直到昨天我才知道她的名字。

It's just a little further .

只是远了一点而已。

She is not only pretty , but also bright .

她不仅漂亮,而且聪明。

Just to watch it made me nervous .

只是看着它就让我紧张。

I walked alone .

我一个人走着。

We are but men , not gods .

我们只是人,不是神。

My dream is still just a dream .

我的梦想仍然只是一个梦。

You probably just have a cold .

你可能只是感冒了。

I don't like your going there by yourself .

我不喜欢你一个人去那里。

I was just making sure .

我只是确认一下。

Do it by yourself .

自己做吧。

The old man sat all alone .

老人独自坐着。

It only takes a few minutes .

只需要几分钟 。

I would rather not go there alone .

我宁愿不一个人去那里。

To tell the truth , he was lonely .

说实话,他很孤独。

If only I had known the answer yesterday !

要是我昨天就知道答案就好了!

I have just one thing to ask of you .

我只有一件事要问你。

He made up his mind to go there alone .

他决定一个人去那里。

Not until yesterday did I know about it .

直到昨天我才知道这件事。

You should try to figure it out for yourself .

你应该尝试自己弄清楚。



我有时会一个人出国旅行。
孩子对母亲来说是孤独的。
他自学了法语。
这个狗窝是我自己做的。
如果你早到两分钟,你就可以赶上公共汽车了。
平台上只剩下一个人。
我们只能尽力而为。
不要管它 !
我喜欢一个人呆着。
汤姆可以独自完成这项工作。
这个狗窝是我自己做的。
无论我们愿意与否,只剩下最后一天了。
如果您坚持独自前往,请您单独前往。
离村子只有两英里。
他只有100美元。
我只好把这本书放下了。
当他独自一人的时候,他写了这封信。
他不仅会说英语而且还会说德语。
我一个人在树林里散步。
我会咬一点点。
我只能代表我自己说话。
你会独自旅行吗?
你身上只有这个包吗?
他一个人住在树林里。
直到此时,他才得知真相。
她不仅会说英语,还会说法语。
自己做 。
您应该只购买日常生活所需的东西。
你只是想象你听过它。
要是他在的话就好了。
老人一个人住。
我害怕一个人去。
他一个人生活。
我就暗下决心要自己去那儿。
只要不是太麻烦的话。
我自己做的 。
要是我能唱得好就好了。
不光是你,我也有责任。
他们在一起只是为了孩子。
房间里连一本书都没有。
这道菜是我自己做的。
直到最近,她才改变了主意。
如果我有机会见到他就好了。
他这么说只是开玩笑。
这只是你我之间的事情。
飞机失事才发生在上周。
他一个人住在乡下。
只有妈妈真正理解我。
他敢一个人去吗?
我只有五千日元。
这本书不仅有趣而且有启发性。
你只要坐在这里就可以了。
他命令我一个人去。
不仅他错了,我也错了。
我正要写一封信。
我不喜欢你一个人出去。
尽管如此,如果我们呆在家里可能会过得更好。
拜托离我远点儿 。
我很孤单 。
要是我会说英语就好了!
要是我们不必参加英语考试就好了。
我刚到这里。
不仅你有错,他也有错。
您只需将它们放在一起即可。
我刚刚认识他。
没有人可以靠自己而活。
您只需在这里签上您的名字即可。
也许只是一小段。
这孩子害怕被独自留在黑暗中。
你只需闭上眼睛即可。
仅仅一天之后,这座桥就被折断了。
你只需保持沉默。
他有足够的勇气独自去那里。
她只能相信他。
我只是看看 。
我最多只能做到你所做的一半。
我刚刚完成了我的工作。
你只要把粗糙的和光滑的就可以了。
她不仅善良,而且诚实。
自己做 。
那些日子,他一个人住在房子里。
直到昨天我才知道这个消息。
我只是另一个人。
我就这一次站在你一边。
我自己也有点想看看。
他们只在白天工作。
他们只有一个孩子。
你不应该单独去那里。
距离开学只剩下一周了。
她只对我严厉。
你是一个人来这里的吗?
我更喜欢自己做。
他自己解决了这个问题。
他在我眼里只是个婴儿。
让我一个人来做这件事吧。
他们努力工作却最终失败。
直到昨天我才知道真相。
光是想想就让我感到恶心。
我只是来告诉你这个事实。
我只是在暑假期间休息一下。
他自己已经出国了。
你只需提出要求即可。
她只是一个壁花。
直到你遇到了他,你才真正了解一个男人。
你只需请求他的帮助即可。
我只来一次。
你的相机只有我的一半大小。
请原谅我一下好吗?
当他只剩下一个人的时候,他打开了信。
只要告诉我你想让我做什么就可以了。
只有十个人出席了聚会。
好吧,你只需请求他的帮助即可。
我只是想四处看看。
一个错误,你就是一个失败者。
他独自一人住在公寓里。
那些日子,他一个人住在房子里。
他自己修理了手表。
这次你应该自己做。
她允许他一个人去。
只有我能正确回答这个问题。
从某种意义上来说,人生只是一场梦。
你只需要努力工作。
他必须自己思考。
我就借你一次钱。
这只是风的诡计而已。
我自己设法修好了我的车。
我只比他大三岁。
她不仅美丽,而且对每个人都很友善。
我并不是唯一持这种观点的人。
如果我能转身就好了。
他喜欢一个人散步。
你不应该单独去。
你觉得我应该一个人去吗?
要是我能去滑雪就好了。
我只知道这个。
如果我知道他的地址就好了。
参加聚会的只有六人。
他只是在女孩子面前炫耀而已。
我自己就能搞定!
我不想一个人住。
要是我采纳了你的建议就好了。
如果我有一件那样漂亮的衣服就好了!
这只是你的想象。
你只要努力学习就可以了。
我要自己解决这个问题。
你只要来这里就可以了。
他努力工作,却再次失败。
我们的运动会才三天前举行。
只有天知道 。
我只能等待。
他这么做只是为了好玩。
好吧,你只需请求他的帮助即可。
直到深夜,他才回到家。
他已经长大了,可以独自旅行了。
请稍等片刻 。
我就待在家里。
说实话,我感到很孤独。
直到昨天我才知道真相。
只有你能回答这个问题。
你只需要好好休息一下。
只是有点冷而已。
你只需埋头苦干你的家庭作业就可以了。
我只是来告诉你这个事实。
你只要努力学习就可以了。
他喜欢一个人旅行。
我有时会感到孤独。
我急忙赶到车站,结果没赶上火车。
留下他一个人 。
桌子上只有一本书。
老人有时会自言自语。
有些人读书只是为了打发时间。
我想自己做。
他只是一个男孩,但他很有思想。
他独自完成了这项工作。
他不可能独自完成这项工作。
我又尝试了一次,但还是失败了。
他独自完成了这项工作。
那只是一根纱线。
他的论文没有任何错误。
很快你就会习惯一个人的生活。
所需要的只是在有空的时候读一本书。
不,谢谢 。 我只是随便看看 。
我们正要离开。
要是我知道就好了!
我不喜欢你一个人出去。
留下他一个人,他开始看书。
你只要看我做什么就可以了。
直到昨天我才得到这个消息。
他一个人住在这个偏僻的地方。
我只是开玩笑。
我只睡了两个小时。
不仅她,还有她的父母都被邀请参加聚会。
他独自完成了这项工作。
他独自完成了这项工作。
你还没有到可以自己去游泳的年龄。
你做作业了吗? 距离会议只剩两天了。
直到天亮他才睡觉。
她不仅聪明而且美丽。
他自言自语。
那时我还只是个小孩子。
我去散散步,让头脑清醒一下。
不仅吉姆病了,他的父母也病了。
她不仅善良,而且诚实。
你只需要努力。
我只是去散步。
他们最近才结婚。
直到昨天我才知道她的名字。
只是远了一点而已。
她不仅漂亮,而且聪明。
只是看着它就让我紧张。
我一个人走着。
我们只是人,不是神。
我的梦想仍然只是一个梦。
你可能只是感冒了。
我不喜欢你一个人去那里。
我只是确认一下。
自己做吧。
老人独自坐着。
只需要几分钟 。
我宁愿不一个人去那里。
说实话,他很孤独。
要是我昨天就知道答案就好了!
我只有一件事要问你。
他决定一个人去那里。
直到昨天我才知道这件事。
你应该尝试自己弄清楚。