1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
moi (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS






COMPOUND WORDS



5000 WORDS













moi P0170 moins P0531 moisi P1752 moins P3781



PHRASES



请给我一杯酒。



Please give me a glass of wine .
杯酒

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0013)



那本书是我的。



That book is mine .
那本书

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0027)



我和妈妈去超市。



My mom and I are going to the supermarket .
妈妈 超市

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0058)



她下个月生孩子。



Her baby is due next month .
下个月 孩子

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0064)



男朋友同我一起去旅行。



My boyfriend and I travel together .
男朋友 一起 旅行

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0114)



让我想一想。



Let me think about it .
想一想

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0126)



下个月是二月。



Next month is February .
下个月 二月

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0133)



面包吃了一半。



(She) has eaten half of the roll .
面包 一半

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0143)



下个月是几月?



What month is next month ?
下个月 几月

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0154)



爸爸比我高很多。



My father is much taller than me .
爸爸 很多

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0189)



学校离我家很远。



The school is far away from my home .
学校 我家

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0260)



我来帮您。



Let me help you .
我来

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0293)



他与我同龄。



He and I are the same age .
同龄

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0346)



请跟我重做一遍。



Please do it again along with me .
一遍

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0369)



我和妈妈去医院看望奶奶。



My mother and I went to the hospital to see my grandma .
妈妈 医院 看望 奶奶

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0444)



把球传给我!



Pass me the ball !
传给

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0475)



让我来回答这个问题。



Let me answer this question .
回答 这个 问题

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0495)



差五分十二点。



It is five minutes to twelve .
五分 十二点

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0549)



请给我一张纸。



Please give me a piece of paper .
一张

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0638)



这个月的收入不错。



This month's income is pretty good .
这个 收入 不错

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0718)



这个月的开销超出限制了。



This month is expenses have exceeded the limit .
这个 开销 超出 限制

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0727)



我在纽约待了半年。



I have lived in New York for half a year .
纽约 半年

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0799)



包括我在内,我们组有五个人。



There are five people in our team including me .
包括 在内 , 我们 组有 五个

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0820)



有事请给我留言。



Please leave me a note if something comes up .
有事 留言

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0897)



我和朋友约在这里见面。



My friend and I have agreed to meet here .
朋友 见面

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0926)



今天零下十度。



It is minus ten degrees today .
今天 零下 十度

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1030)



让我来照顾你。



Let me look after you .
照顾

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1122)



这个月的薪水还有剩余。



There is still money left over from this month's salary .
这个 薪水 还有 剩余

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1127)



这个月的生活开支减少了。



Living expenses for this month have decreased .
这个 生活 开支 减少

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1198)



他想追求我。



He wants to date me .
追求

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1247)



这个月的收入总额是多少?



What are the total earnings for this month ?
这个 收入 总额 多少

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1333)



让我介绍一下,这是汤姆。



Let me introduce to you . This is Tom .
介绍 一下 , 这是 汤姆

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1336)



女儿向我迎面走来。



My daughter walks towards me head-on .
女儿 迎面 走来

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1344)



法官对证词有疑问。



The judge has doubts about the testimony .
法官 证词 疑问

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1356)



每个月的收入都要交税。



Every month's income has to be taxed .
每个 收入 交税

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1370)



快到月末了。



It is near the end of the month .
快到 月末

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1379)



让我为你倒茶。



Let me pour the tea for you .


(ENG )
(ZH )

(1420)



我急切地盼望着回家。



I am eagerly looking forward to getting home .
急切 盼望着 回家

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1439)



我和朋友们去登山。



My friends and I are going mountain climbing .
朋友 登山

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1458)



我告诉你一个秘密。



Let me tell you a secret .
告诉 一个 秘密

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1472)



让我考虑一下。



Let me think it over .
考虑一下

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1606)



我和朋友去商场购物。



My friend and I are going shopping at the shopping plaza .
朋友 商场 购物

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1613)



请给我一杯纯净水。



Please give me a glass of pure water .
一杯 纯淨水

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1620)



今天是卅一日。



It is the thirty-first of the month .
今天 卅一日

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1778)



我喝了半瓶酒。



I have drunk half a bottle of wine .
半瓶

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1927)



小狗对我摇头摆尾。



The little dog is shaking its head and wagging its tail at me .
小狗 摇头摆尾

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1948)



妈妈陪我读书。



Mom is reading with me .
妈妈 读书

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2099)



请给我一卷卫生纸。



Please give me a roll of toilet paper .
一卷 卫生纸

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2136)



医生给我开了一剂药。



The doctor has written a prescription for me .
医生 一剂

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2186)



他们把柜子抬上车。



They lift the cabinet onto the vehicle . .
他们 柜子 上车

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2201)



请把那份文件递给我。



Please pass me that document .
份文件 递给

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2212)



收割机在田里割小麦。



The harvester is reaping the wheat in the field .
收割机 小麦

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2249)



破案的关键证人找到了。



The key witness for solving the case has been found .
破案 关键 证人 找到

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2269)



我和妈妈一起装饰圣诞树。



My mother and I are decorating the Christmas tree .
妈妈 一起 装饰 圣诞树

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2283)



老师对我很严厉。



The teacher is very strict with me .
老师 严厉

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2333)



这个月公司终于赢利了。



The company finally makes a profit this month .
这个 公司 终于 赢利

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2357)



男朋友对我吐露心声。



My boyfriend is confiding in me .
男朋友 吐露 心声

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2364)



让我瞧一瞧。



Let me have a look .
瞧一瞧

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2430)



他是不是在愚弄我?



Is he fooling me ?
是不是 愚弄

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2481)



我和哥哥都喜欢钓鱼。



My older brother and I enjoy fishing .
哥哥 喜欢 钓鱼

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2515)



她对过去的事记忆犹新。



She still has a clear memory of the past .
过去 记忆犹新

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2545)



我尝一下。



Let me taste it .
我尝 一下

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2587)



现在是一月上旬。



It is the early part of January right now .
现在 一月 上旬

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2783)



我和爸爸去打猎。



My father and I go hunting .
爸爸 打猎

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2787)



他半身赤裸。



He is half naked .
半身 赤裸

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2824)



卧室里有一组柜子。



There is a cabinet in the living-room .
卧室 一组 柜子

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2898)



我和奶奶卧在床上看书。



My grandma and I are lying in bed reading .
奶奶 床上 看书

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2903)



不要用喇叭对着我说话!



Don not speak with the megaphone aimed at me .
不要 喇叭 说话

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3076)





Please come to my house in the afternoon .

请下午来我家吧。

These shoes are mine .

这双鞋是我的。

Drop me a line when you get there .

当你到达那里时给我写信。

Let me call you back later , ok ?

我稍后再给你回电话,好吗?

He always leaves his work half done .

他总是把工作半途而废。

Bring me some cold water .

给我拿点冷水来。

He never fails to write to his parents once a month .

他每个月都会给父母写一封信。

What do you say to playing tennis with me ?

你觉得和我一起打网球怎么样?

Why don't you come with me ?

你为什么不跟我来?

It is no less than ten miles to the hospital .

距离医院不少于十英里。

I wish I had a better memory .

我希望我有更好的记忆力。

Bring me the dictionary .

把字典给我拿来。

The police are after me .

警察在追捕我。

You can get there in less than thirty minutes .

不到三十分钟你就可以到达那里。

Dinner is on me tonight .

今晚的晚餐我请客。

So what ? It doesn't matter to me .

所以呢 ? 这对我来说并不重要。

Come and have tea with me .

来和我一起喝茶吧。

This news is new to me .

这个消息对我来说是新的。

My father has made me what I am .

我的父亲造就了现在的我。

Let me have a look at the picture .

让我看一下图片。

She sat next to me .

她坐在我旁边。

Please tell me what kind of cooking this is .

请告诉我这是什么菜。

It was a revelation to me .

这对我来说是一个启示。

Please tell me your name .

请告诉我你的名字。

He is much taller than I am .

他比我高得多。

My son is now as tall as I am .

我儿子现在和我一样高了。

Won't you come to my house next sunday ?

下周日你不来我家吗?

Please tell me what happened to him .

请告诉我他发生了什么事。

You may take either half of the cake .

你可以拿一半蛋糕。

I made this kennel by myself .

这个狗窝是我自己做的。

Bring me today's paper .

把今天的报纸给我拿来。

He goes to london once a month .

他每个月去伦敦一次。

Have a good look at this picture and find me in it .

仔细看看这张照片,并在其中找到我。

The dog always barks at me .

那只狗总是对我吠叫。

Don't come unless I tell you to .

除非我叫你来,否则别来。

The letter is for me .

这封信是写给我的。

Permit me to stay .

请允许我留下来。

Let me have a look at those photos .

让我看看那些照片。

It was this hospital which I visited last month .

我上个月去过的就是这家医院。

I went home to change my clothes .

我回家换衣服了。

I'd be delighted if you'd come with me .

如果你能跟我一起去,我会很高兴。

Tell me the reason why you want to live in the countryside .

告诉我你想住在乡村的原因。

Please remember me to all your family .

请大家记住我。

I was very glad that she took the side of me .

我很高兴她站在我一边。

I paid no less than a hundred dollars for this pen .

我买这支笔花了不少于一百美元。

The movie was less funny than the book .

这部电影没有书那么有趣。

He gets a haircut three times a month .

他每个月理发三次。

For my part I prefer to stay at home .

就我而言,我更喜欢呆在家里。

She is less beautiful than her sister is .

她不如她姐姐漂亮。

Tell me when to start .

告诉我什么时候开始。

Let me fix dinner for you .

让我为你准备晚餐吧。

Let me have a try at it .

让我尝试一下。

I made this kennel by myself .

这个狗窝是我自己做的。

It is cheaper to go by bus .

乘公共汽车去更便宜。

Wait for me . I'll be back in no time .

等我 。 我很快就会回来。

Let me know when you will arrive at the airport .

请告诉我您何时到达机场。

I can't feel at home in a hotel .

我在酒店里没有宾至如归的感觉。

You or I will be chosen .

你或我将被选择。

It is all over with me . It can't be helped .

我的一切都结束了。 这是没办法的事。

I am two years younger than he .

我比他小两岁。

I would like the least expensive one .

我想要最便宜的。

Please remind me to post the letters .

请提醒我寄信。

Is there any mail for me this morning ?

今天早上有给我的邮件吗?

Please give me another chance .

请再给我一次机会。

He opposes me at every turn .

他每次都反对我。

Both my father and I went to the museum for the first time .

我和爸爸都是第一次去博物馆。

Next time bring me that book without fail !

下次一定要把那本书带给我!

Love me lithe , love me long .

爱我轻柔,爱我长久。

Do you have any cheaper seats ?

有便宜一点的座位吗?

Excuse me , but where is the library ?

打扰一下,图书馆在哪里?

It so happened that I had no money with me .

碰巧我身上没带钱。

His brother was nasty to me .

他哥哥对我很不好。

I see the tower from my house .

我从我家看到了这座塔。

It is very courteous of you to call on me .

你来拜访我真是太有礼貌了。

The store is just across from my house .

这家商店就在我家对面。

How about staying at my place this evening ?

今晚住在我家怎么样?

Tell me a true story .

告诉我一个真实的故事。

Don't be so hard on me .

别对我这么严厉。

Let me help you to do the work .

让我帮你做这项工作。

Please wash my back .

请帮我洗背。

I heard my name called from behind me .

我听到身后有人叫我的名字。

He is a good match for me .

他很适合我。

You are as tall as I am .

你和我一样高。

I took it upon myself to telephone the police .

我主动给警察打电话。

Let me help you put on your coat .

让我帮你穿上外套。

Nothing is the matter with me .

我没什么问题。

I , your mother , will take care of everything for you .

我,你的妈妈,会为你处理好一切。

It was this hospital which I visited last month .

我上个月去过的就是这家医院。

Give me a glass of water .

给我一杯水。

This is too difficult for me .

这对我来说太难了。

I was half asleep when I went home .

回家时我已经半睡半醒了。

As for me , I have nothing to complain of .

至于我,我没有什么可抱怨的。

Call me this evening .

今晚给我打电话。

A girl appeared before me .

一个女孩出现在我面前。

It was I who met masako here yesterday .

昨天是我在这里遇见了雅子。

Let me say .

让我说 。

Politics has much to do with me .

政治与我有很大关系。

He is less healthy than he used to be .

他的健康状况不如以前了。

He gave me not less than five thousand yen .

他给了我不少于五千日元。

Let me sample your cake .

让我尝尝你的蛋糕。

Let me finish .

让我完成 。

I can only speak for myself .

我只能代表我自己说话。

You are very trying to me sometimes .

有时你对我很努力。

Excuse me for interrupting you .

抱歉打扰您了。

I ran into an old friend of mine .

我遇到了我的一个老朋友。

As many as ten people saw the accident .

多达十人目睹了这起事故。

Please give me leave to go home .

请允许我回家。

This hat is mine .

这顶帽子是我的。

Mary and I are in the same class .

玛丽和我在同一个班。

There is a lake in front of my house .

我家前面有一个湖。

He is taller than me by a head .

他比我高一个头。

My parents have made me what I am today .

我的父母造就了今天的我。

I have a little money with me .

我身上有一点钱。

This is too heavy a box for me to carry .

这个盒子太重了,我搬不动。

He has a good memory .

他记忆力很好。

A group of boys were coming up to me .

一群男孩向我走来。

Will you mail this letter for me ?

你能帮我寄这封信吗?

I go to hiroshima three times a month .

我每个月去广岛三次。

Listen to me carefully .

仔细听我说。

I wonder if you'd like to go out with me this sunday .

我想知道这周日你是否愿意和我一起出去。

Play chopin for me .

为我弹奏肖邦。

Give me any books you have on the subject .

请给我有关该主题的任何书籍。

Please tell me the answer to the question .

请告诉我问题的答案。

This book is too difficult for me to read .

这本书对我来说太难读了。

He is no less smart than his brother .

他并不比他哥哥聪明。

They will get married next month .

他们将于下个月结婚。

Come with me , will you ?

跟我来吧,好吗?

Pass me the salt .

把盐递给我 。

Do me the favor of coming .

请帮我一个忙。

Excuse me . May I get by ?

打扰一下 。 我可以过去吗?

I have a little money this month .

这个月我有一点钱。

I want you to play the guitar for me .

我想让你为我弹吉他。

This book is easy enough for me to read .

这本书对我来说很容易读懂。

The job is half done .

工作已经完成一半了。

The girl is friendly to me .

这个女孩对我很友好。

Me , too .

我也是 。

Tell me when it came about .

告诉我它是什么时候发生的。

Tell me whose hat this is .

告诉我这是谁的帽子。

You must be kidding !

你一定在开玩笑 !

I made it myself .

我自己做的 。

Is it right that you and I should fight ?

你和我该打架吗?

Show me what you have in your left hand .

让我看看你左手拿的是什么。

Hand me the dictionary there , please .

请把那里的字典递给我。

Remember me to your parents .

替你的父母记住我。

You know it better than me .

你比我更清楚。

Give me some paper to write on .

给我一些纸来写。

We are going to have a baby next month .

我们下个月就要生孩子了。

My father's success counts for nothing to me .

我父亲的成功对我来说毫无意义。

Jane is as old as I am .

简和我一样大。

It doesn't make sense to me .

这对我来说没有意义。

I'm going to drop in at his house on my way home .

我打算在回家的路上顺便去他家看看。

This coffee is too strong for me .

这咖啡对我来说太浓了。

Do write to me soon !

请尽快给我写信!

I hear from my mother every month .

我每个月都会收到妈妈的来信。

This book is too difficult for me to read .

这本书对我来说太难读了。

Please remember me to your parents .

请替你的父母记住我。

Let me know when you'll return home .

让我知道你什么时候回家。

Give me your telephone number .

给我你的电话号码。

The first month of the year is january .

一年的第一个月是一月。

He or I am to blame .

他或我都有责任。

She made the doll for me .

她为我做了这个娃娃。

I was wondering , would you like to go to a movie with me tonight ?

我想知道,今晚你愿意和我一起去看电影吗?

He can't even read , let alone write .

他连读书都不会,更不用说写字了。

Even I can't believe that .

连我都不敢相信。

He has three times as many books as I have .

他的书是我的三倍。

He has made me what I am .

他让我成为现在的我。

My father and I played tennis on sunday .

周日我和父亲打了网球。

That's a bad day for me .

这对我来说是糟糕的一天。

Let me go in place of him .

让我代替他去吧。

I as well as you was late for school yesterday .

昨天我和你上学都迟到了。

Let me have a look at it .

让我看一下。

The french president is to visit japan next month .

法国总统将于下个月访问日本。

I made this food myself .

这道菜是我自己做的。

Let me know it as soon as you get there .

你一到那里就告诉我。

The woman who came here yesterday is miss yamada .

昨天来的那位女士是山田小姐。

I met nobody on my way home .

回家路上我没遇到任何人。

Please keep this money for me .

请把这笔钱留给我。

It is interesting for me to read my old diary .

读我的旧日记对我来说很有趣。

I'll be taking a vacation next month .

下个月我将休假。

Let me help you with the dishes .

让我帮你洗碗吧。

Follow me and I will show you the way .

跟着我,我会给你带路。

Please defend me from such bad men .

请保护我免受这些坏人的侵害。

Come along with me and go fishing .

跟我一起去钓鱼吧。

His sister and I will be good friends .

我和他的妹妹将会成为好朋友。

It is too warm for me .

对我来说太温暖了。

I have no money on me .

我身上没钱。

Tom is taller than I.

汤姆比我高。

Charge this bill to me .

这笔帐单记给我吧。

Don't raise your voice at me .

别对我提高声音。

He fixed his eyes on me .

他的目光注视着我。

Open the door and let me in , please .

请打开门让我进去。

The calculator on the table is mine .

桌子上的计算器是我的。

Give me the bill , please .

请给我帐单。

This is just between you and me .

这只是你我之间的事情。

Barring snow , father will come home .

只要不下雪,父亲就会回家。

Come with me .

跟我来 。

It's too difficult for me .

这对我来说太难了。

Please look in on me when you're in town .

当你在城里时,请来看我。

After you have read it , give the book back to me .

你读完后,把书还给我。

I finished the work for myself .

我自己完成了工作。

Sing a song with me .

和我一起唱首歌吧。

After three months , he got used to the life in the town .

三个月后,他已经习惯了小镇的生活。

Give me another cup of coffee .

再给我一杯咖啡。

They made fun of me .

他们取笑我。

This coat is too short on me .

这件外套对我来说太短了。

Give me a cup of coffee .

给我一杯咖啡。

An old man sat next to me on the bus .

在公共汽车上,一位老人坐在我旁边。

Excuse me . Can I get by here ?

打扰一下 。 我可以过去吗?

She is no less beautiful than her sister .

她并不比她姐姐漂亮。

She is no less kind than her sister is .

她的善良并不比她姐姐逊色。

She made me a star .

她让我成为明星。

I had left a present for her at my house .

我在家里给她留了一份礼物。

Won't you come with me ?

你不跟我一起去吗?

These problems are important to me .

这些问题对我来说很重要。

Tell me the reason for your absence from school yesterday .

告诉我你昨天缺课的原因。

Give me a glass of milk .

给我一杯牛奶。

She is not less beautiful than her sister .

她并不比她姐姐漂亮。

Tell me all about your plan .

告诉我你的计划。

Write in less than 50 words .

写在50字以内。

If the accident happens , report to me .

如果发生事故,请向我报告。

He never fails to write to his mother every month .

他每个月都会给母亲写信。

Let me hear your frank opinion .

让我听听你坦率的意见。

A boy came running towards me .

一个男孩向我跑过来。

Please bring a cup of tea to me .

请给我倒杯茶。

There are no witnesses of the accident .

事故没有目击者。

Love me little , love me long .

爱我少一点,爱我久一点。

I have rather a busy afternoon in front of me .

我面前有一个相当忙碌的下午。

Leave me alone .

请别打扰我 。

I got the young man to carry the baggage for me .

我让那个年轻人帮我搬行李。

Tell me the object of your plan .

告诉我你计划的目标。

None of the cars is mine .

没有一辆车是我的。

I wish I had a room of my own .

我希望我有一个自己的房间。

Leave me alone , please .

拜托离我远点儿 。

As soon as I got home , it began to rain .

我一回到家,天就下雨了。

Bring me a glass of water , please .

请给我一杯水。

This size is too large for me .

这个尺寸对我来说太大了。

Get me my glasses .

把我的眼镜给我拿来。

You are tired , and so am I.

你累了,我也累了。

They came to the hospital to inquire after me .

他们来医院探望我。

Mary came up to me when she saw me .

玛丽一看到我就向我走来。

Write back to me as soon as you get this letter .

收到这封信后请立即给我回信。

Look at me .

看着我 。

I know it myself .

我自己也知道。

Bill , call me tonight .

比尔,今晚给我打电话。

I heard from him last month .

我上个月收到他的来信。

I will be back in less than five minutes .

我不到五分钟就回来。

He is not young any more than I am .

他并不比我年轻。

Give me another example .

再举一个例子。

Please let me off here .

请让我在这里下车。

Is it easy for me to solve this problem ?

我这个问题容易解决吗?

These shoes are big enough for me .

这双鞋对我来说足够大了。

I have no money on me .

我身上没钱。

Please wake me at six .

请六点叫醒我。

Bring me something to eat .

给我拿点吃的来。

She is all in all to me .

她对我来说就是一切。

I looked around , but saw nobody .

我环顾四周,但没有看到任何人。

Please say hello to him for me .

请代我向他问好。

I'm never at home on sundays .

星期天我从来不在家。

It's about one month .

大约有1个月的时间了。

Let me finish .

让我完成 。

The fact is that I have no money with me .

事实是我身上没带钱。

Bring me a glass of water , please .

请给我一杯水。

Let me have a look at it , will you ?

让我看一下,好吗?

He didn't have the least idea of the book .

他对这本书一无所知。

He differs from me in some ways .

他在某些方面与我不同。

I met an old friend of mine at a bookshop yesterday .

昨天我在一家书店遇见了我的一位老朋友。

It's quarter to eight now .

现在是八点一刻。

Would you do something for me ?

你愿意为我做点什么吗?

This dress is much too large for me .

这件衣服对我来说太大了。

Would you like to go see a movie with me ?

你愿意和我一起去看电影吗?

Can you cash these for me ?

你能帮我兑现这些吗?

I got caught in a storm on my way home .

我在回家的路上遇到了暴风雨。

He came at me with a knife in his hand .

他手里拿着一把刀向我走来。

He speaks english better than I do .

他英语说得比我好。

Tom is two years senior to me .

汤姆比我大两岁。

Please call me a doctor .

请叫我医生。

At best I can do only half of what you did .

我最多只能做到你所做的一半。

Give me something to eat .

给我吃点东西。

Could you make a reservation for me ?

你能为我预订吗?

She is no less beautiful than her sister .

她并不比她姐姐漂亮。

As for me , I don't want to go out .

至于我,我不想出去。

Please pass me the butter .

请把黄油递给我。

Call me up at seven in the morning .

早上七点给我打电话。

She is less beautiful than her sister .

她不如她姐姐漂亮。

He is very friendly toward me .

他对我非常友好。

My mother has been sick since last month .

我妈妈从上个月开始就病了。

He has twice as many books as I do .

他的书是我的两倍。

She is no less beautiful than her sister .

她并不比她姐姐漂亮。

He and I walked together .

我和他走在一起。

He did what he promised to do for me .

他做了他答应为我做的事。

He has much more money than I have .

他比我有钱得多。

Waiter , please bring me some water .

服务员,请给我拿点水来。

Let me buy you a new one .

让我给你买一件新的。

Let me fix the car .

让我来修车。

My brother is two years older than I am .

我哥哥比我大两岁。

Whoever comes , say I am away from home .

无论谁来,都说我不在家。

Give me a definite answer .

给我一个肯定的答复。

Give me a sheet of paper .

给我一张纸。

If you change your mind , let me know .

如果您改变主意,请告诉我。

A tall man came up to me .

一个高个子男人向我走来。

Please drop by my home .

请到我家来。

I am not in the least happy .

我一点也不高兴。

The dog came running to me .

那只狗向我跑过来。

I take for granted that you agree with me .

我理所当然地认为你同意我的观点。

Bill and I have been sincere friends for a long time .

比尔和我长期以来一直是真诚的朋友。

You and I have succeeded in our attempt .

你和我的尝试都成功了。

Please give me a glass of water .

请给我一杯水。

I went home in order to change my clothes .

我回家去换衣服。

The question is whether he will come to visit us next month .

问题是他下个月是否会来拜访我们。

He is less healthy than he used to be .

他的健康状况不如以前了。

I have half a mind to see that myself .

我自己也有点想看看。

He was most kind to me .

他对我非常友善。

He is no match for me in tennis .

在网球方面他不是我的对手。

Bring me the kleenex .

把纸巾拿给我。

She has no less chance than I do .

她的机会并不比我少。

He is older than I by two years .

他比我大两岁。

Milk does not agree with me .

牛奶不同意我的观点。

The car is too expensive for me to buy .

这辆车太贵了,我买不起。

She is only hard on me .

她只对我严厉。

You should write home once a month .

你应该每月给家里写一次信。

I have not heard from her for a month .

我已经一个月没有她的消息了。

Mother has made me what I am .

母亲造就了现在的我。

Going home last night , I saw her again .

昨晚回家,我又见到了她。

Please write to me as soon as you can .

请尽快给我写信。

Drop me a line and let me know what you think .

请给我留言,让我知道您的想法。

Excuse me , but I think this is my seat .

对不起,但我想这是我的座位。

Prawns don't agree with me .

各位大虾不同意我的观点。

Tell me the reason you didn't come yesterday .

告诉我你昨天没来的原因。

Could you put those bags in the car for me ?

你能帮我把那些包放到车里吗?

You may laugh at me .

你可能会笑我。

They were making a fool of me .

他们在愚弄我。

Tom and I have nothing in common .

汤姆和我没有任何共同点。

Tell me what you did in shounan .

告诉我你在寿南做了什么。

Our school is within ten minutes' walk of my house .

我们学校离我家步行不到十分钟。

I rent a room by the month .

我按月租一个房间。

I prefer to do it on my own .

我更喜欢自己做。

Mother told father about me .

母亲向父亲讲述了我的事。

The dictionary on the desk is mine .

桌子上的字典是我的。

Let me alone to do that .

让我一个人来做这件事吧。

I owe him no less than 50,000 yen .

我欠他不少于五万日元。

Any phone calls for me while I was out ?

我外出时有电话打给我吗?

Put on me to the office .

送我去办公室。

Please give me a glass of water .

请给我一杯水。

December is the last month of the year .

十二月是一年中的最后一个月。

Not I but my brother lives in sendai .

住在仙台的不是我,而是我的兄弟。

This book is hard for me to read .

这本书对我来说很难读。

I heard a noise behind me .

我听到身后有声音。

Let me help you . Your bag looks very heavy .

我来帮你 。 你的包看起来很重。

Get me a ticket , please .

请给我一张票。

I do not doubt it in the least .

我对此毫不怀疑。

His speech made no sense to me .

他的讲话对我来说毫无意义。

He is half as old again as she is .

他的年龄又只有她的一半了。

I proposed that she come with me .

我提议她跟我一起去。

Let me take you to a japanese restaurant .

让我带你去一家日本餐馆。

English is not easy for me .

英语对我来说并不容易。

Listen to me carefully .

仔细听我说。

This machine is too heavy for me to carry .

这台机器太重了,我搬不动。

None of the money is mine .

这些钱都不是我的。

Excuse me , do you have the time ?

打扰一下,你有时间吗?

One day she and I visited an old friend .

有一天,我和她拜访了一位老朋友。

I can't live on ten thousand yen a month .

我一个月一万日元根本活不下去。

You must be kidding !

你一定在开玩笑 !

The news surprised him as much as it did me .

这个消息让他和我一样感到惊讶。

He is the one who comes after me .

他就是追随我的人。

Let me take care of that for you .

让我来帮你处理吧。

You may as well come with me .

你也可以跟我一起去吧。

She was in america last month .

她上个月在美国。

I'm very busy with the examination just before me .

我正忙于即将到来的考试。

The watch on the desk is mine .

桌子上的手表是我的。

There is a bookstore in front of my house .

我家门前有一家书店。

This book stands high in my opinion .

这本书在我看来地位很高。

He works with me at the office .

他和我在办公室一起工作。

His new novel will come out next month .

他的新小说将于下个月出版。

Let me know your address .

让我知道你的地址。

You and I are good partners in business .

你我是生意上的好伙伴。

Let me help you wipe it off .

让我帮你擦掉吧。

I'll be at home in the morning .

早上我会在家。

Write to me as soon as you reach there .

你一到达那里就给我写信。

She just leaned against me .

她只是靠在我身上。

Please let me have a look at those pictures .

请让我看看那些照片。

I have not seen him in months .

我已经好几个月没见到他了。

Come closer to me .

靠近我一点 。

It is I that am bad .

是我不好。

Half the class say that they drink coffee .

班里有一半的人说他们喝咖啡。

Your camera is only half the size of mine .

你的相机只有我的一半大小。

At that time , my mother was younger than I am now .

那时,我妈妈比我现在年轻。

Would you show me a less expensive camera than this one ?

您能给我展示一台比这台便宜的相机吗?

Are you referring to me ?

你指的是我吗?

Pretend you're me .

假装你是我。

Please call on me when it is convenient for you .

请在您方便的时候给我打电话。

Will you make up with me ?

你愿意和我和好吗?

Just tell me what you'd like me to do .

只要告诉我你想让我做什么就可以了。

Lend me your bicycle .

把你的自行车借给我吧。

There was no one left but me .

除了我以外,没人了。

Show me your passport , please .

请出示您的护照。

Pass me the butter , will you please .

请把黄油递给我好吗?

That has nothing to do with me .

那与我无关。

Let me introduce myself .

让我自我介绍一下 。

I ran into an old friend of mine this morning .

今天早上我遇到了我的一个老朋友。

I feel at peace with myself now .

我现在内心平静了。

Please give me a glass of milk .

请给我一杯牛奶。

She and I are classmates .

我和她是同学。

It was a great shock to me .

这对我来说是一个很大的震撼。

Let me pay my share .

让我支付我的部分 。

Please give me something hot to drink .

请给我一些热饮。

My brother is as tall as I.

我弟弟和我一样高。

She is cold to me .

她对我很冷淡。

Tell me how to use the washing machine .

告诉我如何使用洗衣机。

It is difficult for me to skate .

滑冰对我来说很难。

They have less rain in egypt than in japan .

埃及的降雨量比日本少。

She has scorn for me .

她对我有蔑视。

While you are about it , please make some coffee for me .

当你正在谈论这件事的时候,请给我煮点咖啡。

He lives next to me .

他住在我隔壁。

It was a very busy month last month .

上个月是非常忙碌的一个月。

It makes no difference to me .

这对我来说没有什么区别。

Let me in .

让我进去 。

What was it I left behind ?

我留下了什么?

She had the kindness to pick me up at my house .

她很友善地来我家接我。

Running so fast is impossible for me .

跑这么快对我来说是不可能的。

You are taller than I.

你比我高。

Please give me something to drink .

请给我喝点东西。

Let me go my own way .

让我走我自己的路吧。

You can always count on me .

你永远可以信赖我。

This hat is too small for me .

这顶帽子对我来说太小了。

He has made me what I am .

他让我成为现在的我。

Yesterday a fire broke out near my house .

昨天我家附近发生了火灾。

My uncle has made me what I am today .

我的叔叔造就了今天的我。

I'll be absent from home in the afternoon .

下午我不在家。

You may stay with me for the time being .

你可以暂时留在我身边。

Lend me your book , please .

请把你的书借给我。

All is well with me .

我一切都好。

I saw a man coming toward me .

我看到一个男人向我走来。

It was too difficult for me .

这对我来说太难了。

Give me a piece of paper .

给我一张纸。

This dress is cheaper than yours .

这件衣服比你的便宜。

His work showed want of care .

他的工作表现出缺乏关怀。

He has a good memory .

他记忆力很好。

This work is simple enough for me to do .

这项工作对我来说很简单。

It is I that am responsible for the accident .

这次事故是我造成的。

Tell me all about your plan .

告诉我你的计划。

I finished the work for myself .

我自己完成了工作。

Let me give you a bit of advice .

让我给你一点建议。

Will you have dinner with me ?

你愿意和我一起吃晚饭吗?

Get me up at eight .

八点叫我起床。

You can get anything less expensive in bulk .

你可以批量购买更便宜的东西。

Excuse me , but I didn't order this .

对不起,我没有订这个。

Tell me about your daily life .

告诉我你的日常生活。

It's me .

这就是我 。

Please tell me what you know about it .

请告诉我你对此的了解。

Tell me how to solve the problem .

告诉我如何解决这个问题。

She and I are of an age .

我和她同龄。

I was caught in a shower on my way home yesterday .

昨天我在回家的路上淋了一场雨。

Lend me something interesting to read .

借给我一些有趣的读物。

Please let me pick up your sister at the station .

请让我去车站接你姐姐。

Lend me your ears !

把你的耳朵借给我!

There were three people waiting before me .

已经有三个人在我前面等着了。

Please give me a ring this evening .

请今晚给我打电话。

The store is just across from my house .

这家商店就在我家对面。

Hand me the wrench .

把扳手递给我。

The bus stops before my house .

公共汽车停在我家门前。

I myself did it .

我自己就是这么做的。

Give the book back to me when you have done with it .

当你用完这本书后,把它还给我。

Let me have a look at it .

让我看一下。

It was very cold last month .

上个月天气很冷。

It's me that went there yesterday .

昨天去的是我。

Ken is tall , but I'm not .

肯很高,但我不是。

It's all over for me . I lost my job .

对我来说一切都结束了。 我失去了工作。

The month when school begins is april .

开学的月份是四月。

This book is far above me .

这本书远远高于我。

Please remember me to your parents .

请替你的父母记住我。

Come to my house .

来我的家 。

Please help me cook .

请帮我做饭。

My mother has made me what I am today .

我的母亲造就了今天的我。

Please wake me up at seven tomorrow morning .

请明天早上七点叫醒我。

I shall see him in less than a week .

不到一周我就会见到他。

Please don't laugh at me .

请不要笑我。

He took pictures of me with his camera .

他用相机给我拍了照片。

There is a beautiful park near my home .

我家附近有一个美丽的公园。

I will not do that for the life of me .

我这辈子都不会这么做。

He didn't go , and neither did I.

他没有去,我也没有去。

Please look at me .

请看着我。

Leave me alone .

请别打扰我 。

The walls close in on me .

墙壁向我逼近。

It was I who met him .

是我遇见了他。

I'm very busy so don't count on me .

我很忙所以不要指望我。

Let me show you around our house .

让我带你参观一下我们的房子。

I have no small change on me .

我身上有不小的零钱。

He is less patient than his brother .

他没有他哥哥那么有耐心。

No fewer than thirty people were present .

在场的人不下三十人。

There is not a store near my house .

我家附近没有商店。

This movie is very interesting to me .

这部电影对我来说很有趣。

Tell me what to do .

告诉我该怎么做 。

His new book is going to come out next month .

他的新书将于下个月出版。

You've made me what I am .

你让我成为了现在的我。

Sit down again , miss curtis .

再坐下吧,柯蒂斯小姐。

Please let me know the status .

请让我知道状态。

He writes to me less and less often these days .

这些天他给我写信的次数越来越少了。

No , I don't have it with me .

不,我没有带它。

Please forgive me .

请原谅我 。

Please let me take a look at the menu .

请让我看一下菜单。

He lives near my house .

他住在我家附近。

He has a good memory .

他记忆力很好。

Everybody laughed at me .

大家都笑我。

He walked ahead of me .

他走在我前面。

Tell me what you want .

告诉我你想要什么 。

Help me with my homework .

帮我辅导功课 。

Please take me to the hospital .

请带我去医院。

Please wake me up at six tomorrow morning .

请明天早上六点叫醒我。

He made fun of me in public .

他在公共场合取笑我。

He has made me what I am .

他让我成为现在的我。

That sounds good to me .

这对我来说听起来不错。

Well begun is half done .

好的开始就成功了一半。

Yesterday I was caught in a shower on my way home .

昨天我在回家的路上淋了一场雨。

You don't have to go unless you want to .

除非你愿意,否则你不必去。

I can do it by myself !

我自己就能搞定!

John and I are old friends .

约翰和我是老朋友了。

Let me go with you .

让我和你一起去吧。

Have there been any phone calls for me ?

有没有打给我的电话?

I don't want to live by myself .

我不想一个人住。

Everybody knows it except me .

除了我之外,每个人都知道。

It's all greek to me .

对我来说这都是希腊语。

This homework is difficult for me .

这个作业对我来说很难。

In japan , we are paid by the month .

在日本,我们是按月付工资的。

Please stand by me when I need you .

当我需要你的时候请站在我身边。

Give me something to eat .

给我吃点东西。

It has been three months since he left japan .

他离开日本已经三个月了。

He seated himself next to me .

他坐在我旁边。

I don't want to be laughed at .

我不想被人嘲笑。

Tell me what I should be watching for .

告诉我应该注意什么。

Tell me how to play the game .

告诉我如何玩游戏。

There is a tall tree in front of my house .

我家门前有一棵高大的树。

I used to go home for lunch in those days .

那些天我常常回家吃午饭。

Everything here is mine .

这里的一切都是我的。

Remember me from time to time .

时不时想起我。

He sat at a distance from me .

他坐在离我较远的地方。

Give me your phone number .

给我你的电话号码 。

Let me help you .

我来帮你 。

Tell me the meaning of life .

告诉我生命的意义。

I have no money with me .

我身上没带钱。

Let me give you a bit of advice .

让我给你一点建议。

Tell me when to stop .

告诉我什么时候停止。

Let me help you with your baggage .

让我帮您搬运行李。

Tell me why he was absent .

告诉我他为什么缺席。

I am less slender than my sister is .

我没有我姐姐那么苗条。

Everyone was more or less interested in the arts .

每个人都或多或少对艺术感兴趣。

Let me have your suggestion as to what I am to say .

请让我听听您对我要说的话的建议。

He sat in front of me .

他坐在我前面。

The work is easy enough for me to finish in a couple of hours .

这项工作很简单,我几个小时内就能完成。

Don't be too hard on me please .

请不要对我太严厉。

Let me know what you're up to .

让我知道你在做什么。

I , for my part , have nothing more to say .

就我而言,我无话可说。

I am going to work out the problem by myself .

我要自己解决这个问题。

Let's divide this money between you and me .

我们把这笔钱分给你和我吧。

He is very kind to me .

他对我很好。

Let me help you , if necessary .

如果需要的话,让我来帮助你。

The lecture was above me .

讲座在我之上。

How often a month do you go to the movies ?

你一个月去看电影几次?

My brother has much in common with me .

我哥哥和我有很多共同点。

Please remind me to phone him tomorrow .

请提醒我明天给他打电话。

My mother is always complaining about me .

我妈妈总是抱怨我。

Either you or I am right .

无论你还是我都是对的。

Give me back the book after you have read it .

你读完后把书还给我。

She will be back in less than ten minutes .

不到十分钟她就会回来。

Please lend me the dictionary when you are through with it .

当你用完字典后请把它借给我。

I would like you to come with me .

我想让你跟我一起去。

Please tell me the story once more .

请再给我讲一遍这个故事。

Mother and I were in the garden .

我和妈妈在花园里。

You and I are very good friends .

你和我是很好的朋友。

They were very kind to me .

他们对我很好。

Get me the key .

给我钥匙。

Milk does not agree with me .

牛奶不同意我的观点。

My education has made me what I am .

我的教育造就了现在的我。

This year is an important year for me .

今年对我来说是重要的一年。

Mathematics is difficult for me .

数学对我来说很难。

There is a broad street near my house .

我家附近有一条宽阔的街道。

Let me introduce you to him .

让我向您介绍他。

I am not in the least surprised .

我一点也不感到惊讶。

English is too difficult for me to understand .

英语对我来说太难理解了。

He will be calling on me next month .

他下个月会来看我。

Please give me something hot to drink .

请给我一些热饮。

I never feel at home in his company .

在他的陪伴下我从来没有感到宾至如归。

Health means everything to me .

健康对我来说意味着一切。

Let me tell you something .

让我告诉你一件事 。

Tell me when you will call me .

告诉我你什么时候给我打电话。

Let me think it over , and I'll let you know later .

让我考虑一下,稍后我会告诉你。

He was rather shorter with me .

他和我在一起比较矮。

Let me know your new address .

让我知道你的新地址。

May I go home ?

我可以回家了吗?

Lend me your car tomorrow .

明天把你的车借给我。

She is no less beautiful than her mother .

她并不比她母亲逊色。

Let me out !

让我出去 !

She took my brother for me .

她为我带走了我的兄弟。

He got angry with me at last .

他终于生我的气了。

He has half again as many books as I.

他的书数量是我的一半。

He is a complete stranger to me .

他对我来说是一个完全陌生的人。

Let me know the time when he will come .

让我知道他什么时候来。

Would you dine with me ?

你愿意和我一起吃饭吗?

I have no money with me .

我身上没带钱。

He called at my house .

他到我家来了。

How long have you known miss smith ?

你认识史密斯小姐多久了?

Let me go !

让我走 !

I made that dress by myself .

那件衣服是我自己做的。

Please , tell me .

请告诉我 。

We've had a lot of rain this month .

这个月我们下了很多雨。

I do beseech you , hear me through .

我恳求你听我说完。

Keep away from me because I have a bad cold .

离我远点,因为我得了重感冒。

I laughed in spite of myself .

我情不自禁地笑了。

How many books do you read a month ?

你一个月读多少本书?

All of these picture postcards are mine .

所有这些明信片都是我的。

Please permit me to ask you some questions .

请允许我问你一些问题。

I'd like to take this with me .

我想随身携带这个。

You have a good friend in me .

你有我一个好朋友。

What's wrong with me ?

我怎么了?

My watch gains two minutes a month .

我的手表每个月快两分钟。

My father made me what I am today .

我的父亲造就了今天的我。

Is there any mail for me ?

有没有我的信 ?

They are more or less the same size .

它们的大小大致相同。

I sometimes dream of home .

我有时会梦见家。

Give me your money .

给我你的钱 。

Listen to me carefully .

仔细听我说。

I want to do it myself .

我想自己做。

Please give me a hand with my homework .

请帮我做作业。

This exercise is easy enough for me to do without help .

这个练习对我来说很容易完成,无需帮助。

Please get in touch with me when you come to tokyo .

当你来东京时请与我联系。

Would you like to dance with me ?

你想跟我跳舞吗 ?

He is no relation to me .

他和我没有任何关系。

Please take me across the river .

请带我过河。

The teacher has three times as many books as I do .

老师的书是我的三倍。

The property is mine .

财产是我的。

Let me in under your umbrella .

让我进入你的伞下。

This book is easy for me to read .

这本书对我来说很容易读。

Tell me what you have in mind .

告诉我你的想法。

Tell me the time when you will come .

告诉我你什么时候来。

Be sure to call on me when you come this way .

你过来的时候一定要来找我。

His speech made no sense to me .

他的讲话对我来说毫无意义。

She has no less than one thousand yen .

她身上有不少于一千日元。

Hold up your head , and look at me .

抬起你的头,看着我。

Tell me the truth .

告诉我真相 。

Leave me alone .

请别打扰我 。

Bring me today's paper , please .

请给我今天的报纸。

Please let me know when we get there .

当我们到达那里时请通知我。

Please show me your picture .

请给我看看你的照片。

Skiing is a great enjoyment to me .

滑雪对我来说是一大享受。

She can't speak english , much less french .

她不会说英语,更不用说法语了。

I could not remember his name for the life of me .

我一辈子都记不起他的名字。

Won't you have some tea with me ?

你不和我一起喝杯茶吗?

Haven't you got a cheaper edition ?

没有更便宜的版本吗?

As I got the train this morning , I met an old friend of mine .

今天早上我上火车时,遇到了我的一位老朋友。

He kept on laughing at me .

他一直在笑我。

John is a good friend of mine .

约翰是我的好朋友。

Let me see . It takes about two hours by bus .

让我看看 。 乘坐巴士大约需要两个小时。

Get that book for me .

帮我拿那本书。

Excuse me , could you say that again more slowly ?

打扰一下,您能慢点再说一遍吗?

Let me put it in another way .

让我换一种说法。

He has no less than twelve children .

他有不少于十二个孩子。

The telephone was ringing when I got home .

我到家时电话铃响了。

The dog came running to me .

那只狗向我跑过来。

I have less and less time for reading .

我读书的时间越来越少。

This poem is too much for me .

这首诗对我来说太多了。

To read books is custom with me .

读书是我的习惯。

Jane is to be married next month .

简将于下个月结婚。

Give that book back to me .

把那本书还给我。

Please tell me when he'll be back .

请告诉我他什么时候回来。

Please tell me your location .

请告诉我你的位置。

She has as many books as I.

她的书和我一样多。

Let me hear it .

让我听听。

Last month they had a lot of rain in france .

上个月法国下了很多雨。

That medicine worked well for me .

那药对我很有效。

Leave it to me .

交给我 。

This problem is too difficult for me to explain .

这个问题对我来说太难解释了。

The price of this book has been reduced by half .

这本书的价格已经减半了。

Please call me joe .

请叫我乔。

Let me know whenever you come .

你什么时候来请告诉我。

I was home all day yesterday .

昨天我一整天都在家。

Please remember me to your parents .

请替你的父母记住我。

We meet here once a month .

我们每月在这里聚会一次。

The bag was too heavy for me to carry by myself .

这个包太重了,我一个人搬不动。

Drop me a line when you are in trouble .

当你遇到困难时给我写信。

I've given my best for the company .

我已经为公司付出了自己最好的努力。

I will do it myself .

我自己来做。

I haven't got much money with me .

我身上没带多少钱。

The teacher and I sat face to face .

我和老师面对面坐着。

The boy was helped by me .

这个男孩得到了我的帮助。

Why don't you come to the movies with me ?

你为什么不和我一起去看电影呢?

Please leave everything to me .

请把一切都交给我吧。

He has not less than five children .

他有不少于五个孩子。

The problem was too difficult for me to solve .

这个问题对我来说太难解决了。

Six months later we were married .

六个月后我们结婚了。

Who is younger , he or I ?

他和我谁更年轻?

Please treat me this year as well as you did last year .

今年请像对待去年一样对待我。

Come along with me .

跟我一起来 。

Would you like to come shopping with me ?

你愿意和我一起去购物吗?

I like may the best of all the months .

我喜欢五月里最好的月份。

He is able to run faster than I am .

他能跑得比我快。

My brother always gets up earlier than I.

我哥哥总是比我起得早。

My brother depends on me for money .

我弟弟靠我挣钱。

Let me go !

让我走 !

Please mail this letter for me .

请帮我邮寄这封信。

He can do it far better than I can .

他能比我做得更好。

Let no one interfere with me .

不让任何人干涉我。

She likes jazz , and I do , too .

她喜欢爵士乐,我也喜欢。

It's double dutch to me .

这对我来说是双重荷兰语。

Pass me the salt , will you ?

把盐递给我,好吗?

Nobody cares for me .

没人关心我。

I am less afraid of heights than I was .

我比以前不再恐高了。

I'd rather she sat next to me .

我宁愿她坐在我旁边。

You'll get there in less than ten minutes .

不到十分钟你就能到达那里。

Let me make plain what I mean .

让我说清楚我的意思。

Remember me to your father .

替你父亲记住我。

That is a new story to me .

这对我来说是一个新故事。

Write to me as soon as you get there .

你一到那里就给我写信。

Pardon me for saying so .

请原谅我这么说。

There was no one there besides me .

那里除了我之外没有人。

Let me give you a hand .

让我来助你一臂之力 。

He put the blame upon me .

他把责任归咎于我。

This is the cheaper of the two .

这是两者中更便宜的一个。

Please wish me luck .

请祝我好运。

Give me another chance to try .

再给我一次尝试的机会。

Why are you short with me ?

你为什么对我矮?

I was caught in a shower on my way home .

我在回家的路上淋了一场雨。

Let me have a try .

让我尝试一下。

That watch is less expensive than this one .

那块手表比这块便宜。

It is ten minutes before eleven .

距离十一点还有十分钟。

Tell me the truth .

告诉我真相 。

I don't have any money on me .

我身上没有钱。

I as well as you am to blame .

我和你都有责任。

Between you and me , he cannot be relied upon .

在你我之间,他是不可靠的。

Do write to me soon !

请尽快给我写信!

That story brought to mind an old friend of mine .

这个故事让我想起了我的一个老朋友。

The less men think , the more they talk .

男人想得越少,他们说得就越多。

I will stay here all this month .

这个月我都会呆在这里。

I was wondering if you'd like to join me for dinner tomorrow .

我想知道你明天是否愿意和我一起吃晚饭。

It is me that painted this picture .

这幅画是我画的。

Please let me have a look at those pictures .

请让我看看那些照片。

He had twice as much money as I.

他的钱是我的两倍。

Playing tennis is easy for me .

打网球对我来说很容易。

I have peace at home .

我家里很平安。

Ah , me !

啊,我!

He is no more a singer than I am .

他和我一样都不是歌手。

It is true that she'll get married next month .

确实,她下个月就要结婚了。

Oh please , believe me .

哦,请相信我。

These matters are of no importance to me .

这些事情对我来说并不重要。

If you change your mind , let me know .

如果您改变主意,请告诉我。

I myself saw it .

我亲眼所见。

Bring me the key .

把钥匙给我。

I was laughed at in the school today .

今天我在学校被嘲笑了。

Call me sometime .

有时间给我打电话。

In case anything happens , call me immediately .

万一发生什么事,请立即给我打电话。

My brother goes to the same school I do .

我哥哥和我在同一所学校。

What you say does not make any sense to me .

你说的对我来说没有任何意义。

He came up with me .

他来找我。

He is a head taller than me .

他比我高一个头。

I'm facing that problem , myself .

我自己也面临这个问题。

Don't interfere with me .

别干扰我。

This book is quite above me .

这本书对我来说太高了。

Come to my house whenever you like .

只要你愿意,就来我家吧。

I didn't go to school last month .

上个月我没去上学。

Mother often said that she was proud of me .

妈妈经常说她为我感到骄傲。

It can't be judged in me .

这在我身上无法评判。

My sister never fails to write home once a month .

我姐姐每月都会写信回家一次。

Carry this for me .

帮我拿这个。

There is a fine park near my house .

我家附近有一个很好的公园。

Let me have a cigarette .

让我抽支烟吧。

Lend me your dictionary , please .

请借我你的字典。

Oh , would you catch the phone for me , please ?

哦,请帮我接一下电话好吗?

As for me , I like this better .

对于我来说,我更喜欢这个。

This desk is used by me .

这张桌子是我用的。

There is a cherry tree in front of my house .

我家门前有一棵樱花树。

He is less diligent than his brother .

他没有他哥哥那么勤奋。

My brother is no more a good singer than I am .

我哥哥的歌手并不比我好。

Give me a copy of this book .

给我一本这本书。

He cannot walk , let alone run .

他不能走路,更不用说跑了。

Please lend me your knife .

请把你的刀借给我。

Show me how to do it .

告诉我该怎么做。

It is time for me to take a vacation .

我该放假了。

Ken mistook you for me .

肯把你误认为是我了。

It is less humid today than it was yesterday .

今天的湿度比昨天要低。

Tom and I are good friends .

汤姆和我是好朋友。

Fetch me my hat .

把我的帽子给我拿来。

It is hardly conceivable to me that he will fail .

我很难想象他会失败。

As for me , I have no objection .

对于我来说,我没有异议。

Give me a ring tomorrow .

明天给我打电话。

Please let me take your picture .

请让我给你拍张照片。

Let me see that .

让我看看。

Let me say a few words by way of apology .

让我说几句话以表达歉意。

Tell me everything about it .

告诉我一切。

John and I alternated in driving .

约翰和我轮流开车。

What do you say to making a trip with me during the summer vacation ?

你觉得暑假和我一起去旅行怎么样?

That bag is mine .

那个包是我的。

He can play the piano better than I.

他钢琴弹得比我好。

She doesn't get paid by the month , but by the day .

她不是按月领薪水,而是按天领薪水。

Having finished my work , I went home .

完成工作后,我回家了。

Please let me know when you come to osaka .

当你来大阪时请告诉我。



请下午来我家吧。
这双鞋是我的。
当你到达那里时给我写信。
我稍后再给你回电话,好吗?
他总是把工作半途而废。
给我拿点冷水来。
他每个月都会给父母写一封信。
你觉得和我一起打网球怎么样?
你为什么不跟我来?
距离医院不少于十英里。
我希望我有更好的记忆力。
把字典给我拿来。
警察在追捕我。
不到三十分钟你就可以到达那里。
今晚的晚餐我请客。
所以呢 ? 这对我来说并不重要。
来和我一起喝茶吧。
这个消息对我来说是新的。
我的父亲造就了现在的我。
让我看一下图片。
她坐在我旁边。
请告诉我这是什么菜。
这对我来说是一个启示。
请告诉我你的名字。
他比我高得多。
我儿子现在和我一样高了。
下周日你不来我家吗?
请告诉我他发生了什么事。
你可以拿一半蛋糕。
这个狗窝是我自己做的。
把今天的报纸给我拿来。
他每个月去伦敦一次。
仔细看看这张照片,并在其中找到我。
那只狗总是对我吠叫。
除非我叫你来,否则别来。
这封信是写给我的。
请允许我留下来。
让我看看那些照片。
我上个月去过的就是这家医院。
我回家换衣服了。
如果你能跟我一起去,我会很高兴。
告诉我你想住在乡村的原因。
请大家记住我。
我很高兴她站在我一边。
我买这支笔花了不少于一百美元。
这部电影没有书那么有趣。
他每个月理发三次。
就我而言,我更喜欢呆在家里。
她不如她姐姐漂亮。
告诉我什么时候开始。
让我为你准备晚餐吧。
让我尝试一下。
这个狗窝是我自己做的。
乘公共汽车去更便宜。
等我 。 我很快就会回来。
请告诉我您何时到达机场。
我在酒店里没有宾至如归的感觉。
你或我将被选择。
我的一切都结束了。 这是没办法的事。
我比他小两岁。
我想要最便宜的。
请提醒我寄信。
今天早上有给我的邮件吗?
请再给我一次机会。
他每次都反对我。
我和爸爸都是第一次去博物馆。
下次一定要把那本书带给我!
爱我轻柔,爱我长久。
有便宜一点的座位吗?
打扰一下,图书馆在哪里?
碰巧我身上没带钱。
他哥哥对我很不好。
我从我家看到了这座塔。
你来拜访我真是太有礼貌了。
这家商店就在我家对面。
今晚住在我家怎么样?
告诉我一个真实的故事。
别对我这么严厉。
让我帮你做这项工作。
请帮我洗背。
我听到身后有人叫我的名字。
他很适合我。
你和我一样高。
我主动给警察打电话。
让我帮你穿上外套。
我没什么问题。
我,你的妈妈,会为你处理好一切。
我上个月去过的就是这家医院。
给我一杯水。
这对我来说太难了。
回家时我已经半睡半醒了。
至于我,我没有什么可抱怨的。
今晚给我打电话。
一个女孩出现在我面前。
昨天是我在这里遇见了雅子。
让我说 。
政治与我有很大关系。
他的健康状况不如以前了。
他给了我不少于五千日元。
让我尝尝你的蛋糕。
让我完成 。
我只能代表我自己说话。
有时你对我很努力。
抱歉打扰您了。
我遇到了我的一个老朋友。
多达十人目睹了这起事故。
请允许我回家。
这顶帽子是我的。
玛丽和我在同一个班。
我家前面有一个湖。
他比我高一个头。
我的父母造就了今天的我。
我身上有一点钱。
这个盒子太重了,我搬不动。
他记忆力很好。
一群男孩向我走来。
你能帮我寄这封信吗?
我每个月去广岛三次。
仔细听我说。
我想知道这周日你是否愿意和我一起出去。
为我弹奏肖邦。
请给我有关该主题的任何书籍。
请告诉我问题的答案。
这本书对我来说太难读了。
他并不比他哥哥聪明。
他们将于下个月结婚。
跟我来吧,好吗?
把盐递给我 。
请帮我一个忙。
打扰一下 。 我可以过去吗?
这个月我有一点钱。
我想让你为我弹吉他。
这本书对我来说很容易读懂。
工作已经完成一半了。
这个女孩对我很友好。
我也是 。
告诉我它是什么时候发生的。
告诉我这是谁的帽子。
你一定在开玩笑 !
我自己做的 。
你和我该打架吗?
让我看看你左手拿的是什么。
请把那里的字典递给我。
替你的父母记住我。
你比我更清楚。
给我一些纸来写。
我们下个月就要生孩子了。
我父亲的成功对我来说毫无意义。
简和我一样大。
这对我来说没有意义。
我打算在回家的路上顺便去他家看看。
这咖啡对我来说太浓了。
请尽快给我写信!
我每个月都会收到妈妈的来信。
这本书对我来说太难读了。
请替你的父母记住我。
让我知道你什么时候回家。
给我你的电话号码。
一年的第一个月是一月。
他或我都有责任。
她为我做了这个娃娃。
我想知道,今晚你愿意和我一起去看电影吗?
他连读书都不会,更不用说写字了。
连我都不敢相信。
他的书是我的三倍。
他让我成为现在的我。
周日我和父亲打了网球。
这对我来说是糟糕的一天。
让我代替他去吧。
昨天我和你上学都迟到了。
让我看一下。
法国总统将于下个月访问日本。
这道菜是我自己做的。
你一到那里就告诉我。
昨天来的那位女士是山田小姐。
回家路上我没遇到任何人。
请把这笔钱留给我。
读我的旧日记对我来说很有趣。
下个月我将休假。
让我帮你洗碗吧。
跟着我,我会给你带路。
请保护我免受这些坏人的侵害。
跟我一起去钓鱼吧。
我和他的妹妹将会成为好朋友。
对我来说太温暖了。
我身上没钱。
汤姆比我高。
这笔帐单记给我吧。
别对我提高声音。
他的目光注视着我。
请打开门让我进去。
桌子上的计算器是我的。
请给我帐单。
这只是你我之间的事情。
只要不下雪,父亲就会回家。
跟我来 。
这对我来说太难了。
当你在城里时,请来看我。
你读完后,把书还给我。
我自己完成了工作。
和我一起唱首歌吧。
三个月后,他已经习惯了小镇的生活。
再给我一杯咖啡。
他们取笑我。
这件外套对我来说太短了。
给我一杯咖啡。
在公共汽车上,一位老人坐在我旁边。
打扰一下 。 我可以过去吗?
她并不比她姐姐漂亮。
她的善良并不比她姐姐逊色。
她让我成为明星。
我在家里给她留了一份礼物。
你不跟我一起去吗?
这些问题对我来说很重要。
告诉我你昨天缺课的原因。
给我一杯牛奶。
她并不比她姐姐漂亮。
告诉我你的计划。
写在50字以内。
如果发生事故,请向我报告。
他每个月都会给母亲写信。
让我听听你坦率的意见。
一个男孩向我跑过来。
请给我倒杯茶。
事故没有目击者。
爱我少一点,爱我久一点。
我面前有一个相当忙碌的下午。
请别打扰我 。
我让那个年轻人帮我搬行李。
告诉我你计划的目标。
没有一辆车是我的。
我希望我有一个自己的房间。
拜托离我远点儿 。
我一回到家,天就下雨了。
请给我一杯水。
这个尺寸对我来说太大了。
把我的眼镜给我拿来。
你累了,我也累了。
他们来医院探望我。
玛丽一看到我就向我走来。
收到这封信后请立即给我回信。
看着我 。
我自己也知道。
比尔,今晚给我打电话。
我上个月收到他的来信。
我不到五分钟就回来。
他并不比我年轻。
再举一个例子。
请让我在这里下车。
我这个问题容易解决吗?
这双鞋对我来说足够大了。
我身上没钱。
请六点叫醒我。
给我拿点吃的来。
她对我来说就是一切。
我环顾四周,但没有看到任何人。
请代我向他问好。
星期天我从来不在家。
大约有1个月的时间了。
让我完成 。
事实是我身上没带钱。
请给我一杯水。
让我看一下,好吗?
他对这本书一无所知。
他在某些方面与我不同。
昨天我在一家书店遇见了我的一位老朋友。
现在是八点一刻。
你愿意为我做点什么吗?
这件衣服对我来说太大了。
你愿意和我一起去看电影吗?
你能帮我兑现这些吗?
我在回家的路上遇到了暴风雨。
他手里拿着一把刀向我走来。
他英语说得比我好。
汤姆比我大两岁。
请叫我医生。
我最多只能做到你所做的一半。
给我吃点东西。
你能为我预订吗?
她并不比她姐姐漂亮。
至于我,我不想出去。
请把黄油递给我。
早上七点给我打电话。
她不如她姐姐漂亮。
他对我非常友好。
我妈妈从上个月开始就病了。
他的书是我的两倍。
她并不比她姐姐漂亮。
我和他走在一起。
他做了他答应为我做的事。
他比我有钱得多。
服务员,请给我拿点水来。
让我给你买一件新的。
让我来修车。
我哥哥比我大两岁。
无论谁来,都说我不在家。
给我一个肯定的答复。
给我一张纸。
如果您改变主意,请告诉我。
一个高个子男人向我走来。
请到我家来。
我一点也不高兴。
那只狗向我跑过来。
我理所当然地认为你同意我的观点。
比尔和我长期以来一直是真诚的朋友。
你和我的尝试都成功了。
请给我一杯水。
我回家去换衣服。
问题是他下个月是否会来拜访我们。
他的健康状况不如以前了。
我自己也有点想看看。
他对我非常友善。
在网球方面他不是我的对手。
把纸巾拿给我。
她的机会并不比我少。
他比我大两岁。
牛奶不同意我的观点。
这辆车太贵了,我买不起。
她只对我严厉。
你应该每月给家里写一次信。
我已经一个月没有她的消息了。
母亲造就了现在的我。
昨晚回家,我又见到了她。
请尽快给我写信。
请给我留言,让我知道您的想法。
对不起,但我想这是我的座位。
各位大虾不同意我的观点。
告诉我你昨天没来的原因。
你能帮我把那些包放到车里吗?
你可能会笑我。
他们在愚弄我。
汤姆和我没有任何共同点。
告诉我你在寿南做了什么。
我们学校离我家步行不到十分钟。
我按月租一个房间。
我更喜欢自己做。
母亲向父亲讲述了我的事。
桌子上的字典是我的。
让我一个人来做这件事吧。
我欠他不少于五万日元。
我外出时有电话打给我吗?
送我去办公室。
请给我一杯水。
十二月是一年中的最后一个月。
住在仙台的不是我,而是我的兄弟。
这本书对我来说很难读。
我听到身后有声音。
我来帮你 。 你的包看起来很重。
请给我一张票。
我对此毫不怀疑。
他的讲话对我来说毫无意义。
他的年龄又只有她的一半了。
我提议她跟我一起去。
让我带你去一家日本餐馆。
英语对我来说并不容易。
仔细听我说。
这台机器太重了,我搬不动。
这些钱都不是我的。
打扰一下,你有时间吗?
有一天,我和她拜访了一位老朋友。
我一个月一万日元根本活不下去。
你一定在开玩笑 !
这个消息让他和我一样感到惊讶。
他就是追随我的人。
让我来帮你处理吧。
你也可以跟我一起去吧。
她上个月在美国。
我正忙于即将到来的考试。
桌子上的手表是我的。
我家门前有一家书店。
这本书在我看来地位很高。
他和我在办公室一起工作。
他的新小说将于下个月出版。
让我知道你的地址。
你我是生意上的好伙伴。
让我帮你擦掉吧。
早上我会在家。
你一到达那里就给我写信。
她只是靠在我身上。
请让我看看那些照片。
我已经好几个月没见到他了。
靠近我一点 。
是我不好。
班里有一半的人说他们喝咖啡。
你的相机只有我的一半大小。
那时,我妈妈比我现在年轻。
您能给我展示一台比这台便宜的相机吗?
你指的是我吗?
假装你是我。
请在您方便的时候给我打电话。
你愿意和我和好吗?
只要告诉我你想让我做什么就可以了。
把你的自行车借给我吧。
除了我以外,没人了。
请出示您的护照。
请把黄油递给我好吗?
那与我无关。
让我自我介绍一下 。
今天早上我遇到了我的一个老朋友。
我现在内心平静了。
请给我一杯牛奶。
我和她是同学。
这对我来说是一个很大的震撼。
让我支付我的部分 。
请给我一些热饮。
我弟弟和我一样高。
她对我很冷淡。
告诉我如何使用洗衣机。
滑冰对我来说很难。
埃及的降雨量比日本少。
她对我有蔑视。
当你正在谈论这件事的时候,请给我煮点咖啡。
他住在我隔壁。
上个月是非常忙碌的一个月。
这对我来说没有什么区别。
让我进去 。
我留下了什么?
她很友善地来我家接我。
跑这么快对我来说是不可能的。
你比我高。
请给我喝点东西。
让我走我自己的路吧。
你永远可以信赖我。
这顶帽子对我来说太小了。
他让我成为现在的我。
昨天我家附近发生了火灾。
我的叔叔造就了今天的我。
下午我不在家。
你可以暂时留在我身边。
请把你的书借给我。
我一切都好。
我看到一个男人向我走来。
这对我来说太难了。
给我一张纸。
这件衣服比你的便宜。
他的工作表现出缺乏关怀。
他记忆力很好。
这项工作对我来说很简单。
这次事故是我造成的。
告诉我你的计划。
我自己完成了工作。
让我给你一点建议。
你愿意和我一起吃晚饭吗?
八点叫我起床。
你可以批量购买更便宜的东西。
对不起,我没有订这个。
告诉我你的日常生活。
这就是我 。
请告诉我你对此的了解。
告诉我如何解决这个问题。
我和她同龄。
昨天我在回家的路上淋了一场雨。
借给我一些有趣的读物。
请让我去车站接你姐姐。
把你的耳朵借给我!
已经有三个人在我前面等着了。
请今晚给我打电话。
这家商店就在我家对面。
把扳手递给我。
公共汽车停在我家门前。
我自己就是这么做的。
当你用完这本书后,把它还给我。
让我看一下。
上个月天气很冷。
昨天去的是我。
肯很高,但我不是。
对我来说一切都结束了。 我失去了工作。
开学的月份是四月。
这本书远远高于我。
请替你的父母记住我。
来我的家 。
请帮我做饭。
我的母亲造就了今天的我。
请明天早上七点叫醒我。
不到一周我就会见到他。
请不要笑我。
他用相机给我拍了照片。
我家附近有一个美丽的公园。
我这辈子都不会这么做。
他没有去,我也没有去。
请看着我。
请别打扰我 。
墙壁向我逼近。
是我遇见了他。
我很忙所以不要指望我。
让我带你参观一下我们的房子。
我身上有不小的零钱。
他没有他哥哥那么有耐心。
在场的人不下三十人。
我家附近没有商店。
这部电影对我来说很有趣。
告诉我该怎么做 。
他的新书将于下个月出版。
你让我成为了现在的我。
再坐下吧,柯蒂斯小姐。
请让我知道状态。
这些天他给我写信的次数越来越少了。
不,我没有带它。
请原谅我 。
请让我看一下菜单。
他住在我家附近。
他记忆力很好。
大家都笑我。
他走在我前面。
告诉我你想要什么 。
帮我辅导功课 。
请带我去医院。
请明天早上六点叫醒我。
他在公共场合取笑我。
他让我成为现在的我。
这对我来说听起来不错。
好的开始就成功了一半。
昨天我在回家的路上淋了一场雨。
除非你愿意,否则你不必去。
我自己就能搞定!
约翰和我是老朋友了。
让我和你一起去吧。
有没有打给我的电话?
我不想一个人住。
除了我之外,每个人都知道。
对我来说这都是希腊语。
这个作业对我来说很难。
在日本,我们是按月付工资的。
当我需要你的时候请站在我身边。
给我吃点东西。
他离开日本已经三个月了。
他坐在我旁边。
我不想被人嘲笑。
告诉我应该注意什么。
告诉我如何玩游戏。
我家门前有一棵高大的树。
那些天我常常回家吃午饭。
这里的一切都是我的。
时不时想起我。
他坐在离我较远的地方。
给我你的电话号码 。
我来帮你 。
告诉我生命的意义。
我身上没带钱。
让我给你一点建议。
告诉我什么时候停止。
让我帮您搬运行李。
告诉我他为什么缺席。
我没有我姐姐那么苗条。
每个人都或多或少对艺术感兴趣。
请让我听听您对我要说的话的建议。
他坐在我前面。
这项工作很简单,我几个小时内就能完成。
请不要对我太严厉。
让我知道你在做什么。
就我而言,我无话可说。
我要自己解决这个问题。
我们把这笔钱分给你和我吧。
他对我很好。
如果需要的话,让我来帮助你。
讲座在我之上。
你一个月去看电影几次?
我哥哥和我有很多共同点。
请提醒我明天给他打电话。
我妈妈总是抱怨我。
无论你还是我都是对的。
你读完后把书还给我。
不到十分钟她就会回来。
当你用完字典后请把它借给我。
我想让你跟我一起去。
请再给我讲一遍这个故事。
我和妈妈在花园里。
你和我是很好的朋友。
他们对我很好。
给我钥匙。
牛奶不同意我的观点。
我的教育造就了现在的我。
今年对我来说是重要的一年。
数学对我来说很难。
我家附近有一条宽阔的街道。
让我向您介绍他。
我一点也不感到惊讶。
英语对我来说太难理解了。
他下个月会来看我。
请给我一些热饮。
在他的陪伴下我从来没有感到宾至如归。
健康对我来说意味着一切。
让我告诉你一件事 。
告诉我你什么时候给我打电话。
让我考虑一下,稍后我会告诉你。
他和我在一起比较矮。
让我知道你的新地址。
我可以回家了吗?
明天把你的车借给我。
她并不比她母亲逊色。
让我出去 !
她为我带走了我的兄弟。
他终于生我的气了。
他的书数量是我的一半。
他对我来说是一个完全陌生的人。
让我知道他什么时候来。
你愿意和我一起吃饭吗?
我身上没带钱。
他到我家来了。
你认识史密斯小姐多久了?
让我走 !
那件衣服是我自己做的。
请告诉我 。
这个月我们下了很多雨。
我恳求你听我说完。
离我远点,因为我得了重感冒。
我情不自禁地笑了。
你一个月读多少本书?
所有这些明信片都是我的。
请允许我问你一些问题。
我想随身携带这个。
你有我一个好朋友。
我怎么了?
我的手表每个月快两分钟。
我的父亲造就了今天的我。
有没有我的信 ?
它们的大小大致相同。
我有时会梦见家。
给我你的钱 。
仔细听我说。
我想自己做。
请帮我做作业。
这个练习对我来说很容易完成,无需帮助。
当你来东京时请与我联系。
你想跟我跳舞吗 ?
他和我没有任何关系。
请带我过河。
老师的书是我的三倍。
财产是我的。
让我进入你的伞下。
这本书对我来说很容易读。
告诉我你的想法。
告诉我你什么时候来。
你过来的时候一定要来找我。
他的讲话对我来说毫无意义。
她身上有不少于一千日元。
抬起你的头,看着我。
告诉我真相 。
请别打扰我 。
请给我今天的报纸。
当我们到达那里时请通知我。
请给我看看你的照片。
滑雪对我来说是一大享受。
她不会说英语,更不用说法语了。
我一辈子都记不起他的名字。
你不和我一起喝杯茶吗?
没有更便宜的版本吗?
今天早上我上火车时,遇到了我的一位老朋友。
他一直在笑我。
约翰是我的好朋友。
让我看看 。 乘坐巴士大约需要两个小时。
帮我拿那本书。
打扰一下,您能慢点再说一遍吗?
让我换一种说法。
他有不少于十二个孩子。
我到家时电话铃响了。
那只狗向我跑过来。
我读书的时间越来越少。
这首诗对我来说太多了。
读书是我的习惯。
简将于下个月结婚。
把那本书还给我。
请告诉我他什么时候回来。
请告诉我你的位置。
她的书和我一样多。
让我听听。
上个月法国下了很多雨。
那药对我很有效。
交给我 。
这个问题对我来说太难解释了。
这本书的价格已经减半了。
请叫我乔。
你什么时候来请告诉我。
昨天我一整天都在家。
请替你的父母记住我。
我们每月在这里聚会一次。
这个包太重了,我一个人搬不动。
当你遇到困难时给我写信。
我已经为公司付出了自己最好的努力。
我自己来做。
我身上没带多少钱。
我和老师面对面坐着。
这个男孩得到了我的帮助。
你为什么不和我一起去看电影呢?
请把一切都交给我吧。
他有不少于五个孩子。
这个问题对我来说太难解决了。
六个月后我们结婚了。
他和我谁更年轻?
今年请像对待去年一样对待我。
跟我一起来 。
你愿意和我一起去购物吗?
我喜欢五月里最好的月份。
他能跑得比我快。
我哥哥总是比我起得早。
我弟弟靠我挣钱。
让我走 !
请帮我邮寄这封信。
他能比我做得更好。
不让任何人干涉我。
她喜欢爵士乐,我也喜欢。
这对我来说是双重荷兰语。
把盐递给我,好吗?
没人关心我。
我比以前不再恐高了。
我宁愿她坐在我旁边。
不到十分钟你就能到达那里。
让我说清楚我的意思。
替你父亲记住我。
这对我来说是一个新故事。
你一到那里就给我写信。
请原谅我这么说。
那里除了我之外没有人。
让我来助你一臂之力 。
他把责任归咎于我。
这是两者中更便宜的一个。
请祝我好运。
再给我一次尝试的机会。
你为什么对我矮?
我在回家的路上淋了一场雨。
让我尝试一下。
那块手表比这块便宜。
距离十一点还有十分钟。
告诉我真相 。
我身上没有钱。
我和你都有责任。
在你我之间,他是不可靠的。
请尽快给我写信!
这个故事让我想起了我的一个老朋友。
男人想得越少,他们说得就越多。
这个月我都会呆在这里。
我想知道你明天是否愿意和我一起吃晚饭。
这幅画是我画的。
请让我看看那些照片。
他的钱是我的两倍。
打网球对我来说很容易。
我家里很平安。
啊,我!
他和我一样都不是歌手。
确实,她下个月就要结婚了。
哦,请相信我。
这些事情对我来说并不重要。
如果您改变主意,请告诉我。
我亲眼所见。
把钥匙给我。
今天我在学校被嘲笑了。
有时间给我打电话。
万一发生什么事,请立即给我打电话。
我哥哥和我在同一所学校。
你说的对我来说没有任何意义。
他来找我。
他比我高一个头。
我自己也面临这个问题。
别干扰我。
这本书对我来说太高了。
只要你愿意,就来我家吧。
上个月我没去上学。
妈妈经常说她为我感到骄傲。
这在我身上无法评判。
我姐姐每月都会写信回家一次。
帮我拿这个。
我家附近有一个很好的公园。
让我抽支烟吧。
请借我你的字典。
哦,请帮我接一下电话好吗?
对于我来说,我更喜欢这个。
这张桌子是我用的。
我家门前有一棵樱花树。
他没有他哥哥那么勤奋。
我哥哥的歌手并不比我好。
给我一本这本书。
他不能走路,更不用说跑了。
请把你的刀借给我。
告诉我该怎么做。
我该放假了。
肯把你误认为是我了。
今天的湿度比昨天要低。
汤姆和我是好朋友。
把我的帽子给我拿来。
我很难想象他会失败。
对于我来说,我没有异议。
明天给我打电话。
请让我给你拍张照片。
让我看看。
让我说几句话以表达歉意。
告诉我一切。
约翰和我轮流开车。
你觉得暑假和我一起去旅行怎么样?
那个包是我的。
他钢琴弹得比我好。
她不是按月领薪水,而是按天领薪水。
完成工作后,我回家了。
当你来大阪时请告诉我。