1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
gửi (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS






COMPOUND WORDS



5000 WORDS




L018 5 P0558 gửi schicken

L044 28 P1523 gửi tiền vào einzahlen

L090 40 P3657 gửi đi einsenden

L090 41 P3658 gửi đi, phái đi entsenden

L090 42 P3659 gửi trả lại zurücksenden

L095 31 P3913 gửi gì đó etwas versenden





gửi P0558 gửi tiền vào P1523 gửi đi P3657 gửi đi, phái đi P3658 gửi trả lại P3659 gửi gì đó P3913








PHRASES



他亲切地问候我。



He sent me his warm regards .
亲切 问候

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0467)



我准备给朋友发邮件。



I am getting ready to send e-mails to my friends .
准备 朋友 发邮件

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0900)



我去邮局寄信。



I am going to the post office to mail a letter .
邮局 寄信

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1225)





Drop me a line when you get there .

当你到达那里时给我写信。

He sent a letter addressed to his uncle .

他寄了一封信给他的叔叔。

Please send us more information .

请向我们发送更多信息。

Don't forget to post the letter .

别忘了寄出这封信。

Please send me a catalogue .

请寄给我一份目录。

Please remind me to post the letters .

请提醒我寄信。

Please say hello to her .

请向她问好。

If you have written the letter , I'll post it .

如果你写了这封信,我会把它寄出去。

The letter will be mailed tomorrow .

这封信将于明天寄出。

He never does anything but she smells it out .

他从不做任何事,但她却闻到了。

Will you mail this letter for me ?

你能帮我寄这封信吗?

Could you send up a band-aid and some medicine ?

你能送一些创可贴和一些药吗?

I want to send this parcel at once .

我想立即寄出这个包裹。

I remember mailing the letter .

我记得寄过这封信。

I can not get the message through to her .

我无法将消息传递给她。

She addressed the letter to john .

她这封信是写给约翰的。

I will send you a tape of my voice .

我会把我的录音带寄给你。

We'd better send for help .

我们最好派人去寻求帮助。

Send this letter by air .

通过空运寄送这封信。

Please say hello to your family .

请向你的家人问好。

He sent us his blessing .

他向我们表达了他的祝福。

Can you mail these letters for me ?

你能帮我寄这些信吗?

The doctor was sent for .

医生被请来了。

My parents sent me a postcard .

我的父母给我寄了一张明信片。

My parents send you their best regards .

我的父母向你致以最诚挚的问候。

In case you see her , please say hello to her for me .

如果你见到她,请代我向她问好。

Be sure to mail this letter .

请务必邮寄这封信。

Please give your mother my best regards .

请代我向你母亲致以最诚挚的问候。

Please send it to me by fax .

请传真给我。

Don't fail to mail this letter .

不要忘记寄出这封信。

Please be sure to give my best regards to your father .

请务必代我向你父亲问好。

Please send the book by mail .

请通过邮寄方式寄出这本书。

Remember to post the letter .

记得把信寄出去。

She put the money in the bank .

她把钱存入银行。

Send her in , and I will see her now .

送她进来,我现在就去见她。

Could you send it to this address ?

你能把它寄到这个地址吗?

He sent for a doctor .

他派人去请了一位医生。

See to it that this letter is posted without fail .

请确保这封信寄出。

He sent a card to mary .

他给玛丽寄了一张卡片。

Will you send someone to fix it as soon as possible ?

你会尽快派人来修复吗?

I'll send the book by mail .

我会邮寄这本书。

Don't forget to mail this letter .

别忘了寄出这封信。

Don't forget to mail this letter first thing in the morning .

不要忘记早上第一件事就是寄出这封信。

He sent me the message by telephone .

他通过电话给我发了信息。

Deposit your money in the bank .

将钱存入银行。

I asked her to send us the book .

我请她把书寄给我们。

Please send me another copy .

请再寄给我一份。

Please send someone to my room .

请派人到我的房间。

Everything that was asked for has now been sent .

所要求的一切现已发送。

They sent him to north america .

他们把他送到了北美。

This letter is addressed to you .

这封信是写给你的。

Don't forget to mail this letter .

别忘了寄出这封信。

Don't forget to post the letter , please .

请别忘记寄出这封信。

We sent for a doctor .

我们请了一位医生。

Please mail this letter for me .

请帮我邮寄这封信。

Would you mind sending this letter for me ?

你介意帮我寄这封信吗?

Remember to mail the letter .

记得邮寄这封信。

If you come across my book , will you send it to me ?

如果你看到我的书,可以寄给我吗?

A friend of mine asked me to send her a postcard .

我的一个朋友让我给她寄一张明信片。

My mother sent me a birthday present .

我妈妈送了我一份生日礼物。

He sent back a message that everyone was well .

他回信息说大家都很好。

He sent me a present .

他送了我一份礼物。

I must send for the doctor .

我必须派人去请医生。

I'll send the book by mail .

我会邮寄这本书。

He sent me some american magazines .

他寄给我一些美国杂志。

Send for the doctor .

派人去找医生。

I am going to send my son to college .

我要送我儿子上大学。

Please give my best regards to your parents .

请代我向你的父母问好。

I'll send you home in my car .

我会用我的车送你回家。



当你到达那里时给我写信。
他寄了一封信给他的叔叔。
请向我们发送更多信息。
别忘了寄出这封信。
请寄给我一份目录。
请提醒我寄信。
请向她问好。
如果你写了这封信,我会把它寄出去。
这封信将于明天寄出。
他从不做任何事,但她却闻到了。
你能帮我寄这封信吗?
你能送一些创可贴和一些药吗?
我想立即寄出这个包裹。
我记得寄过这封信。
我无法将消息传递给她。
她这封信是写给约翰的。
我会把我的录音带寄给你。
我们最好派人去寻求帮助。
通过空运寄送这封信。
请向你的家人问好。
他向我们表达了他的祝福。
你能帮我寄这些信吗?
医生被请来了。
我的父母给我寄了一张明信片。
我的父母向你致以最诚挚的问候。
如果你见到她,请代我向她问好。
请务必邮寄这封信。
请代我向你母亲致以最诚挚的问候。
请传真给我。
不要忘记寄出这封信。
请务必代我向你父亲问好。
请通过邮寄方式寄出这本书。
记得把信寄出去。
她把钱存入银行。
送她进来,我现在就去见她。
你能把它寄到这个地址吗?
他派人去请了一位医生。
请确保这封信寄出。
他给玛丽寄了一张卡片。
你会尽快派人来修复吗?
我会邮寄这本书。
别忘了寄出这封信。
不要忘记早上第一件事就是寄出这封信。
他通过电话给我发了信息。
将钱存入银行。
我请她把书寄给我们。
请再寄给我一份。
请派人到我的房间。
所要求的一切现已发送。
他们把他送到了北美。
这封信是写给你的。
别忘了寄出这封信。
请别忘记寄出这封信。
我们请了一位医生。
请帮我邮寄这封信。
你介意帮我寄这封信吗?
记得邮寄这封信。
如果你看到我的书,可以寄给我吗?
我的一个朋友让我给她寄一张明信片。
我妈妈送了我一份生日礼物。
他回信息说大家都很好。
他送了我一份礼物。
我必须派人去请医生。
我会邮寄这本书。
他寄给我一些美国杂志。
派人去找医生。
我要送我儿子上大学。
请代我向你的父母问好。
我会用我的车送你回家。