1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
dire (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS






COMPOUND WORDS



5000 WORDS













dire P0076 direct P0240 direct P2342



PHRASES



我想对你说几句话。



I would like to say a few words to you .
几句话

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0183)



你们明白我的意思了吗?



Do you understand what I mean ?
你们 明白 意思

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0352)



他是公司的总经理。



He is the general manager at the company .
公司 总经理

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0391)



我告诉你一件事。



Let me tell you something .
告诉 一件

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0471)



我想讲几句话。



I want to say a few words .
几句话

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0487)



他是我们公司的副经理。



He is the deputy manager of our company .
我们 公司 副经理

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0730)



我告诉你一个秘密。



Let me tell you a secret .
告诉 一个 秘密

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1472)



她是经理的秘书。



She is the manager's secretary .
经理 秘书

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1473)



曰的意思是说。



It means to say" .
意思

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2334)



我分辨不出谁是哥哥。



I can not tell which is the older brother .
分辨 不出 哥哥

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2740)



这个甜点是经理推荐的。



This dessert is recommended by the manager .
这个 甜点 经理 推荐

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2799)



她很尴尬,不知道说什么。



She became embarrassed and didn not know what to say .
尴尬 , 知道 什么

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3361)





I can't tell who will arrive first .

我不知道谁会先到。

John is walking in the direction of the station .

约翰正朝车站的方向走去。

That's what I want to say !

这就是我想说的!

Why not talk to her about it directly ?

为什么不直接和她谈谈呢?

No one had the heart to say he was wrong .

没有人忍心说他错了。

Please tell me when to serve the food .

请告诉我什么时候上菜。

Could you say that in plain english ?

你能用简单的英语说吗?

To tell the truth , she is my sister .

说实话,她是我的妹妹。

I have no idea what you mean .

我不明白你的意思。

To tell the truth , they are not husband and wife .

说实话,他们并不是夫妻。

What is it that you really want to say ?

你真正想说的是什么?

I think it important to tell him the facts .

我认为告诉他事实很重要。

I can't see what you mean .

我不明白你的意思。

Suffice it to say that , after all , this won't do .

只能说,这毕竟是不行的。

Have you lost your sense to say so ?

你这么说是失去理智了吗?

She is above telling a lie .

她不屑说谎。

I'm ashamed to say that it's true .

我很惭愧地说这是真的。

I can't say but that I agree with you .

我不能说但我同意你的观点。

That man is , so to speak , a grown-up boy .

可以说,那个男人是一个成年男孩。

He called in to say he could not attend the meeting .

他打电话说他不能参加会议。

I don't know what to say .

我不知道该说些什么 。

I am sorry to say that I cannot help you .

很抱歉我帮不了你。

I don't know what the question means .

我不知道这个问题是什么意思。

You can tell what a person is like by looking at his friends .

你可以通过观察一个人的朋友来判断他是一个什么样的人。

Don't find fault with your friend .

不要对你的朋友挑剔。

I mean no harm .

我的意思是没有坏处。

You ought to have told me that before .

你早该告诉我的。

Let me say .

让我说 。

Can you tell me who is coming tonight ?

你能告诉我今晚谁来吗?

You should not speak ill of others .

你不应该说别人的坏话。

You should have said so at that time .

你当时就应该这么说。

He can say such things .

他竟然能说出这样的话。

You don't have to tell me that , fool .

你不必告诉我这个,傻瓜。

She went out without saying good-bye .

她不辞而别就出去了。

It is , as it were , a life and death problem .

可以说,这是一个生死攸关的问题。

How can you say such a foolish thing ?

你怎么能说出这么蠢的话呢?

Who are you to tell me to get out ?

你是谁,敢叫我滚出去?

It goes without saying that she is happy .

她很高兴,这是不言而喻的。

Can you tell me what this is ?

你能告诉我这是什么吗?

How many times do I have to tell you ?

我要告诉你多少次?

You are kind to say so .

你这么说真是太好了。

I should not have said that .

我不应该这么说。

Do you mean that you have already decided on this plan ?

你的意思是你已经决定了这个计划?

You should always tell the truth .

你应该永远说实话。

Say with one's own lips .

亲口说的。

I hear she's a famous actress .

我听说她是一位著名女演员。

It is honest of her to tell him the truth .

她很诚实地告诉他真相。

I hear that you play the piano .

我听说你弹钢琴。

I didn't need to tell him .

我不需要告诉他。

I have something to tell him quickly .

我有话要赶紧告诉他。

They heard a noise behind them .

他们听到身后有声音。

I heard that he bought a new computer .

我听说他买了一台新电脑。

Repeat what I have just told you .

重复我刚才告诉你的话。

I can not say anything for the moment .

我暂时不能说什么。

Then that means I lost everything .

那么那就意味着我失去了一切。

It would be a kindness to tell her .

如果能告诉她,那就太好了。

I dare say she is still in japan .

我敢说她还在日本。

There is no telling what will happen tomorrow .

没人知道明天会发生什么。

I regret to say that he is ill in bed .

我很遗憾地说他病在床上。

Which direction is the park in ?

公园在哪个方向?

Please write down what I am going to say .

请写下我要说的话。

I understand what you mean .

我明白你的意思 。

I'm at a loss for what to say .

我不知道该说什么了。

That is something you should not have said .

那是你不应该说的话。

You may as well tell me the truth .

你不妨告诉我真相。

We cannot tell what may happen in future .

我们无法预测未来会发生什么。

What do you mean by it ?

你这是什么意思?

It is wrong to tell lies .

说谎是错误的。

It is very kind of you to say so .

你这么说真是太好了。

That goes without saying .

那不用说了 。

It goes without saying that friendship is more important than business .

不言而喻,友谊比生意更重要。

He was doubtful about which way to take .

他犹豫着该走哪条路。

By the way , I have something to tell you .

顺便说一下,我有件事要告诉你。

I hear you'll set up a new company .

我听说你要成立一家新公司。

I hear that you are going to the united states .

我听说你要去美国。

It is very good of you to say so .

你能这么说真是太好了。

I always try to tell the truth .

我总是尽力说实话。

I couldn't but speak the truth .

我不得不说实话。

I could hardly tell who was who .

我几乎分不清谁是谁。

It is impossible to tell what will happen in that country .

无法预测那个国家会发生什么。

You might have told me .

你可能已经告诉过我了。

You never can tell what will happen in the future .

你永远无法预测未来会发生什么。

It is beneath you to say such a thing .

你说这种话实在是太失礼了。

She didn't dare to say anything at that time .

她当时什么也不敢说。

You never can tell what will happen in future .

你永远无法预测未来会发生什么。

Will you tell me how to get to shinjuku ?

你能告诉我怎么去新宿吗?

That's all I can say at the moment .

目前我只能说这么多。

I hear he is looking for work .

我听说他正在找工作。

To say is one thing , and to do quite another .

说是一回事,做又是另一回事。

You had better leave it unsaid .

你最好别说出来。

It goes without saying that smoking is bad for the health .

不言而喻,吸烟有害健康。

What I mean is this .

我的意思是这个。

I mean what I'm saying .

我的意思是我所说的。

It goes without saying that health is above wealth .

不言而喻,健康高于财富。

Do you have anything to say in particular ?

您有什么特别要说的吗?

In case you see her , please say hello to her for me .

如果你见到她,请代我向她问好。

He went out without saying good-by .

他没有告别就出去了。

She went out without saying a word .

她二话不说就出去了。

They got off at the next bus stop .

他们在下一个公共汽车站下了车。

Could you tell me how to get to the nearest station ?

你能告诉我怎么去最近的车站吗?

I should say she is a little angry .

应该说她有点生气。

I have nothing particular to say .

我没什么特别要说的。

Could you tell me my balance ?

你能告诉我我的余额吗?

You mean you're short on fuck-buddies ?

你是说你缺少性交伙伴?

What we say and what we mean are often quite different .

我们所说的和我们的意思常常是截然不同的。

I really understand what you mean .

我真的明白你的意思。

She may well speak ill of him .

她很可能会说他的坏话。

He went so far as to say that she was stupid .

他竟然说她傻。

I have something that I want to say to him .

我有话想对他说。

She is not playing straight .

她玩的不直。

Which way shall we go now ?

现在我们该走哪条路呢?

She left the room without saying a word .

她一言不发地离开了房间。

I regret to say I cannot come .

我很遗憾地说我不能来。

Strange to say , he didn't know the news .

说也奇怪,他并不知道这个消息。

I wonder what she means by those words .

我不知道她这句话是什么意思。

How dare you say such a thing to me ?

你怎么敢对我说这样的话?

You may as well tell us the truth .

你不妨告诉我们真相。

You had better tell him the truth .

你最好告诉他真相。

I was at a loss what to say .

我不知该说什么好。

Could you tell me the eta ?

你能告诉我预计到达时间吗?

It makes my head swim to hear you say that .

听到你这么说我感到头晕。

You are too ready to speak ill of others .

你太容易说别人坏话了。

To tell the truth , he was rather a shy boy .

说实话,他是一个比较害羞的男孩。

I really must say good-bye .

我真的必须说再见了。

Strange to say , he did pass the exam after all .

说也奇怪,他终究还是通过了考试。

I dare say he will not come .

我敢说他不会来。

I hear he is good at mahjong .

我听说他麻将打得很好。

I've got nothing to say to him .

我对他无话可说。

I couldn't bring myself to tell her the truth .

我无法让自己告诉她真相。

Before I forget , I will tell you .

在我忘记之前,我会告诉你。

You can easily tell that he is a genius .

你可以很容易地看出他是一个天才。

I have something to tell you .

我有件事要告诉你 。

He can't say anything to his father's face .

当着父亲的面他什么话都不能说。

You have no right to say so .

你没有权利这么说。

He went so far as to say such a rude thing .

他竟说出如此无礼的话。

It goes without saying that experience is a good teacher .

不言而喻,经验是一位好老师。

Let me have your suggestion as to what I am to say .

请让我听听您对我要说的话的建议。

I have nothing special to say .

我没什么特别要说的。

Please tell john that I called .

请告诉约翰我打过电话了。

I , for my part , have nothing more to say .

就我而言,我无话可说。

What do you mean ?

你是什​​么意思 ?

Do you mean you met her ! ?

你的意思是你遇见了她! ?

She gave a look as much as to say ,'' get out'' .

她的眼神像是在说:“滚出去”。

I telephoned to say that I wanted to see him .

我打电话说我想见他。

To tell the truth , I felt lonely .

说实话,我感到很孤独。

It is saying too much .

说得太过分了。

You neglected to say'' thank you .''

你忘了说“谢谢”。

The microphone is live .

麦克风处于直播状态。

Let me tell you something .

让我告诉你一件事 。

Strange to say , he did pass the exam after all .

说也奇怪,他终究还是通过了考试。

To tell the truth , he is not a human being .

说实话,他不是人。

I've heard you've been sick .

我听说你病了。

He didn't dare say anything .

他不敢再说什么。

No more can be said .

不能再说了。

They always find fault with others .

他们总是挑剔别人的毛病。

It goes without saying that english is an international language .

不言而喻,英语是一门国际语言。

Do you have anything further to say ?

您还有什么要说的吗?

I have no idea what you mean .

我不明白你的意思。

Listen to what I have to say .

听听我要说的话。

I have nothing to say in this regard .

对此我无话可说。

I hear that you've been ill .

我听说你病了。

His face can't be seen straight again .

他的脸再也看不清了。

To tell you the truth , I don't care for america .

说实话,我不喜欢美国。

Let me put it in another way .

让我换一种说法。

Will you tell me where I am wrong ?

你能告诉我我错在哪里吗?

It is kind of you to say so .

你这么说真是太好了。

She may well say so .

她很可能会这么说。

He has just become a principal .

他刚刚成为校长。

Can you tell me where main street is ?

你能告诉我主要街道在哪里吗?

I hear it takes time to make friends with the english people .

我听说和英国人交朋友需要时间。

That means nothing if english speakers don't understand it .

如果说英语的人听不懂的话,那就没有意义了。

I mean , I was spellbound the whole time .

我的意思是,我一直都着迷。

I hear you're very rich .

我听说你很有钱。

To tell a lie is wrong .

说谎是错误的。

You have every reason to say so .

你有充分的理由这么说。

There is no telling about the weather .

天气情况无从得知。

What do you mean , why don't I ever say it ?

你什么意思,为什么我从来不说?

Who can tell what will happen in the future ?

谁能预测未来会发生什么?

I'd rather not say anything about politics .

我宁愿不谈论政治。

Let me make plain what I mean .

让我说清楚我的意思。

Pardon me for saying so .

请原谅我这么说。

I mean to stop drinking .

我的意思是戒酒。

It's very rude of you to say a thing like that .

你说这样的话太无礼了。

Can you tell me what this word means ?

你能告诉我这个词是什么意思吗?

You should tell the truth .

你应该说实话。

Why don't you tell her directly ?

你为什么不直接告诉她呢?

I decided on telling her of my love .

我决定告诉她我的爱。

What is it that you really want to say ?

你真正想说的是什么?

You can say whatever you want to .

你想说什么就说什么。

He is , so to speak , a walking dictionary .

可以说,他是一本活字典。

You'd better not tell him .

你最好不要告诉他。

I made him tell the truth .

我让他说实话。

To tell the truth , he was lonely .

说实话,他很孤独。

I dare say you are tired .

我敢说你累了。

Let me say a few words by way of apology .

让我说几句话以表达歉意。

He must be crazy to say such a thing .

他一定是疯了才会说出这样的话。

Jim can be said to be a man of parts .

吉姆可以说是一个多才多艺的人。

I wonder which way to go .

我不知道该走哪条路。



我不知道谁会先到。
约翰正朝车站的方向走去。
这就是我想说的!
为什么不直接和她谈谈呢?
没有人忍心说他错了。
请告诉我什么时候上菜。
你能用简单的英语说吗?
说实话,她是我的妹妹。
我不明白你的意思。
说实话,他们并不是夫妻。
你真正想说的是什么?
我认为告诉他事实很重要。
我不明白你的意思。
只能说,这毕竟是不行的。
你这么说是失去理智了吗?
她不屑说谎。
我很惭愧地说这是真的。
我不能说但我同意你的观点。
可以说,那个男人是一个成年男孩。
他打电话说他不能参加会议。
我不知道该说些什么 。
很抱歉我帮不了你。
我不知道这个问题是什么意思。
你可以通过观察一个人的朋友来判断他是一个什么样的人。
不要对你的朋友挑剔。
我的意思是没有坏处。
你早该告诉我的。
让我说 。
你能告诉我今晚谁来吗?
你不应该说别人的坏话。
你当时就应该这么说。
他竟然能说出这样的话。
你不必告诉我这个,傻瓜。
她不辞而别就出去了。
可以说,这是一个生死攸关的问题。
你怎么能说出这么蠢的话呢?
你是谁,敢叫我滚出去?
她很高兴,这是不言而喻的。
你能告诉我这是什么吗?
我要告诉你多少次?
你这么说真是太好了。
我不应该这么说。
你的意思是你已经决定了这个计划?
你应该永远说实话。
亲口说的。
我听说她是一位著名女演员。
她很诚实地告诉他真相。
我听说你弹钢琴。
我不需要告诉他。
我有话要赶紧告诉他。
他们听到身后有声音。
我听说他买了一台新电脑。
重复我刚才告诉你的话。
我暂时不能说什么。
那么那就意味着我失去了一切。
如果能告诉她,那就太好了。
我敢说她还在日本。
没人知道明天会发生什么。
我很遗憾地说他病在床上。
公园在哪个方向?
请写下我要说的话。
我明白你的意思 。
我不知道该说什么了。
那是你不应该说的话。
你不妨告诉我真相。
我们无法预测未来会发生什么。
你这是什么意思?
说谎是错误的。
你这么说真是太好了。
那不用说了 。
不言而喻,友谊比生意更重要。
他犹豫着该走哪条路。
顺便说一下,我有件事要告诉你。
我听说你要成立一家新公司。
我听说你要去美国。
你能这么说真是太好了。
我总是尽力说实话。
我不得不说实话。
我几乎分不清谁是谁。
无法预测那个国家会发生什么。
你可能已经告诉过我了。
你永远无法预测未来会发生什么。
你说这种话实在是太失礼了。
她当时什么也不敢说。
你永远无法预测未来会发生什么。
你能告诉我怎么去新宿吗?
目前我只能说这么多。
我听说他正在找工作。
说是一回事,做又是另一回事。
你最好别说出来。
不言而喻,吸烟有害健康。
我的意思是这个。
我的意思是我所说的。
不言而喻,健康高于财富。
您有什么特别要说的吗?
如果你见到她,请代我向她问好。
他没有告别就出去了。
她二话不说就出去了。
他们在下一个公共汽车站下了车。
你能告诉我怎么去最近的车站吗?
应该说她有点生气。
我没什么特别要说的。
你能告诉我我的余额吗?
你是说你缺少性交伙伴?
我们所说的和我们的意思常常是截然不同的。
我真的明白你的意思。
她很可能会说他的坏话。
他竟然说她傻。
我有话想对他说。
她玩的不直。
现在我们该走哪条路呢?
她一言不发地离开了房间。
我很遗憾地说我不能来。
说也奇怪,他并不知道这个消息。
我不知道她这句话是什么意思。
你怎么敢对我说这样的话?
你不妨告诉我们真相。
你最好告诉他真相。
我不知该说什么好。
你能告诉我预计到达时间吗?
听到你这么说我感到头晕。
你太容易说别人坏话了。
说实话,他是一个比较害羞的男孩。
我真的必须说再见了。
说也奇怪,他终究还是通过了考试。
我敢说他不会来。
我听说他麻将打得很好。
我对他无话可说。
我无法让自己告诉她真相。
在我忘记之前,我会告诉你。
你可以很容易地看出他是一个天才。
我有件事要告诉你 。
当着父亲的面他什么话都不能说。
你没有权利这么说。
他竟说出如此无礼的话。
不言而喻,经验是一位好老师。
请让我听听您对我要说的话的建议。
我没什么特别要说的。
请告诉约翰我打过电话了。
就我而言,我无话可说。
你是什​​么意思 ?
你的意思是你遇见了她! ?
她的眼神像是在说:“滚出去”。
我打电话说我想见他。
说实话,我感到很孤独。
说得太过分了。
你忘了说“谢谢”。
麦克风处于直播状态。
让我告诉你一件事 。
说也奇怪,他终究还是通过了考试。
说实话,他不是人。
我听说你病了。
他不敢再说什么。
不能再说了。
他们总是挑剔别人的毛病。
不言而喻,英语是一门国际语言。
您还有什么要说的吗?
我不明白你的意思。
听听我要说的话。
对此我无话可说。
我听说你病了。
他的脸再也看不清了。
说实话,我不喜欢美国。
让我换一种说法。
你能告诉我我错在哪里吗?
你这么说真是太好了。
她很可能会这么说。
他刚刚成为校长。
你能告诉我主要街道在哪里吗?
我听说和英国人交朋友需要时间。
如果说英语的人听不懂的话,那就没有意义了。
我的意思是,我一直都着迷。
我听说你很有钱。
说谎是错误的。
你有充分的理由这么说。
天气情况无从得知。
你什么意思,为什么我从来不说?
谁能预测未来会发生什么?
我宁愿不谈论政治。
让我说清楚我的意思。
请原谅我这么说。
我的意思是戒酒。
你说这样的话太无礼了。
你能告诉我这个词是什么意思吗?
你应该说实话。
你为什么不直接告诉她呢?
我决定告诉她我的爱。
你真正想说的是什么?
你想说什么就说什么。
可以说,他是一本活字典。
你最好不要告诉他。
我让他说实话。
说实话,他很孤独。
我敢说你累了。
让我说几句话以表达歉意。
他一定是疯了才会说出这样的话。
吉姆可以说是一个多才多艺的人。
我不知道该走哪条路。