1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
als (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS






COMPOUND WORDS


a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush {proverb} (small but certain advantage is preferable) admiralty {n} (office or jurisdiction of an admiral) adulterate {v} (to corrupt) all right {interj} (Used as a general lead-in or beginning ) all right {interj} (Used to fill space or pauses ) anal sex {n} (sex involving the anus) anew {adv} (again) a picture is worth a thousand words {proverb} (visualisation is better than verbal description) Aral Sea {prop} (Aral sea) as {conj} (at the same instant that) as {conj} (varying through time to the same proportion that) as {prep} (In the role of) as if {conj} (as though) as if {conj} (in mimicry of) as though {conj} (as to suggest that) audacious {adj} (showing willingness to take bold risks) balsam {n} (figurative: something soothing) balsam {n} (soothing ointment) balsamic vinegar {n} (a dark, sweet vinegar, made from reduced white wine) better late than never {adv} (it’s better to do something late, than to never do it at all) bitter melon {n} (fruit) black-necked grebe {n} (black-necked grebe) blood is thicker than water {proverb} (relationships are stronger within the family) bogus {adj} (counterfeit or fake; not genuine) bogus {adj} (incorrect; useless; broken) both {conj} (both...and...) bottleneck {n} (any delay; part of a process that is too slow or cumbersome) bottleneck {n} (narrowing of the road, especially resulting in a delay) bottleneck {n} (neck of a bottle) break a leg {v} (to perform well) breakneck {adj} (dangerously fast; hell-for-leather) but {conj} (except) butt plug {n} (A sex toy for the anus and rectum) cabaret {n} (live entertainment held in a restaurant or nightclub) cardinal symptom {n} (important symptom in homeopathy) cardinal symptom {n} (primary symptom for diagnosis) cattish {adj} (sly and spiteful) cervical cancer {n} (cancer of the cervix) cervical vertebra {n} (any of the seven vertebrae of the neck) choker {n} (jewelry or accessory) cohabit {v} (to reside with another as if married or as a married couple) collar {n} (chain worn around the neck) collar {n} (device for restraining animal) collared peccary {n} (mammal) consider it done {phrase} (consider it done) continental shelf {n} (the area of sea around a land mass) cough drop {n} (tablet to stop coughs) counterfeit {adj} (intended to deceive or carry appearance of being genuine) counterfeit {adj} (unauthentic) counterfeit {n} (fake) counterfeit {v} (To produce something that appears to be official or valid) counterfeiter {n} (a person who counterfeits) crane {v} (to extend) cutthroat {adj} (very competitive, dog-eat-dog) cutthroat {n} (unscrupulous, ruthless or unethical person) daredevil {n} (person who engages in risky behavior) daylight robbery {n} (The asking of an excessive or exorbitant price) deceit {n} (state of being deceptive) decimal {n} (number system) decimal place {n} (position of digit to the right of the decimal point) deify {v} (to make a god of) deprecate {v} (to discontinue) easier said than done {adj} (easy to propose, but difficult to accomplish) eat {v} (consume) embalm {v} (to treat a corpse in order to prevent decomposition) entail {v} (to settle or fix inalienably on a person or thing) erroneously {adv} (in an erroneous manner) ever {adv} (at any time) Ezekiel {prop} (book of the Bible) fake {adj} (not real) fake {n} (something which is not genuine, or is presented fraudulently) fake {v} (to counterfeit, falsify) fake {v} (to modify fraudulently) FALSE {n} (spurious, artificial) FALSE {n} (state in Boolean logic that indicates a negative result) FALSE {n} (untrue, not factual, wrong) false consciousness {n} (faulty understanding due to ideology) false friend {n} (a word in one language that looks like a word in another language but has a different meaning) falsely {adv} (in a false manner) false teeth {n} (a set of dentures) falsetto {n} ("false" (singing) voice in any human) falsifiability {n} (quality of being falsafiable) falsifiable {adj} (able to be proven false) falsification {n} (the act of making false) falsify {v} (to prove to be false) fatalistic {adj} (submissive to fate) faux {adj} (fake or artificial) feverfew {n} (Tanacetum parthenium) fixed {adj} (surgically rendered infertile, castrated or spayed) flying fox {n} (bat of the genera Pteropus or Acerodon) forge {v} (to create a forgery of) forged {adj} (fake (as documents)) forger {n} (person who falsifies documents with intent to defraud, eg, to create a false will.) forgery {n} (that which is forged or counterfeited) forgery {n} (the act of forging, fabricating or producing falsely) formerly {adv} (at some time in the past) frog in one's throat {n} (hoarseness) fudge {n} (deliberately misleading or vague answer) General Secretary {n} (chief administrator of political parties or organizations) general strike {n} (work stoppage) get up on the wrong side of the bed {v} (to feel irritable without a particular reason) goitre {n} (enlargement of the neck) gooseneck {n} (Anything shaped like a goose's neck) handkerchief {n} (cloth to be worn about the neck) have a frog in one's throat {v} (to have something in one's throat) have eyes bigger than one's stomach {v} (take more food than one can eat) headrest {n} (part of a seat) hexadecimal {n} (number system with base 16) I love you {phrase} (affirmation of romantic feeling) impersonate {v} (assume identity of) incorrectly {adv} (in an incorrect manner) inertial frame of reference {n} (frame of reference) in lieu of {prep} (instead; in place of; as a substitute for) insofar as {conj} (to the extent that) I think therefore I am {phrase} (philosophical proof of existence) it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God {proverb} (proverb) judge {v} (to have as an opinion, consider, suppose) limaçon {n} (plane curve) lion {n} (big cat Panthera leo) lip balm {n} (a substance topically applied to the lips of the mouth) lump sum {n} (large one-time payment) malparkage {n} (An act of illegal parking) master key {n} (a key that opens a set of several locks) megaphone {n} (portable device used to amplify a person's voice) methinks {contraction} (it seems to me) miser {n} (skinflint or scrooge) misinform {v} (give or deliver false information) misspell {v} (to spell incorrectly) misunderstand {v} (to understand incorrectly, while thinking one has understood correctly) mouth {n} (the opening of a creature through which food is ingested) National Socialism {n} (ideology of Adolf Hitler's NSDAP) National Socialist {n} (Nazi) nation-state {n} (nation state or nation-state) neck {n} (the part of body connecting the head and the trunk found in humans and some animals) neckerchief {n} (type of scarf) necklace {n} (jewelry) never {adv} (at no time) never again {adv} (at no time in the future) night watchman state {n} (Translations) nostril {n} (either of the two orifices located on the nose) oftentimes {adv} (frequently) once {conj} (as soon as) once again {adv} (one more time) oral sex {n} (stimulation of the genitals using the mouth) otorhinolaryngology {n} (medical study of the ear, nose and throat) our {determiner} (belonging to us) outright {adv} (with no outstanding conditions) oxalic acid {n} (the dicarboxylic acid (ethandioic acid)) oxalic anhydride {n} (hypothetical acid anhydride of oxalic acid) perish {v} (die) phony {adj} (fraudulent; fake) pregnant {adj} (carrying developing offspring within the body) prevaricator {n} (one who prevaricates) previously {adv} (at an earlier time) Prussia {prop} (German province) Przewalski's horse {n} (Equus ferus przewalskii) quarterly {adv} (once every quarter year) real socialism {n} (a pragmatic brand of socialism) reckless {adj} (careless or heedless; headstrong or rash) reckless {adj} (indifferent to danger or the consequences) red herring {n} (misleading clue) rook {v} (cheat, swindle) royal {n} (of mast and sail) rubberneck {v} (To watch by craning the neck) saddle {v} (to burden) salve {n} (ointment, cream or balm) scrooge {n} (miserly person) Secretary General {n} (chief administrator of an international body) seeing is believing {proverb} (you need to see something to believe it) sham {n} (fake, imitation) shandy {n} (a serving of this mixture) shandy {n} (mixture of lemonade and beer) shiksa {n} (non-Jewish girl) skinflint {n} (one who is excessively stingy or cautious with money) slaughterer {n} (a butcher) slaughterer {n} (a person who slaughters) snail {n} (any animal of the class Gastropoda having a shell) snakefly {n} (insect of order Raphidioptera) so {interj} (interjection used to introduce a new topic) sore throat {n} (symptom) steed {n} (stallion) stem {n} (music: vertical stroke of a symbol representing a note in written music) tamper {v} (alter by making unauthorized changes) terephthalic acid {n} (Benzene-1,4-dicarboxylic acid) than {prep} (Introduces a comparison) thank you very much {phrase} (greater gratitude than "thank you") then {adv} (at that time) the pen is mightier than the sword {proverb} (more power can achieved writing than fighting) therefore {adv} (for that or this reason; for that) throat {n} (narrow opening in a vessel) thus {adv} (as a result) TORFL {acronym} (TORFL) torticollis {n} (medical condition) true or false {adj} (having as answers only true or false) two heads are better than one {proverb} (joint thinking pays) unadulterated {adj} (pure) under {prep} (less than) verbal noun {n} (grammar: noun that is morphologically related to a verb and has similar meaning) vigesimal {adj} (vigesimal system) virial theorem {n} (theorem) wheel of Fortune {prop} (Tarot card) when {conj} (at a time in the past) wrong {adj} (incorrect) wryneck {n} (either of two small woodpeckers, Jynx torquilla and Jynx ruficollis) wye {n} (name of the letter Y, y)

5000 WORDS






作为 P1273
กว่า P1273

als P1273
than, when, as P1273
que P1273
quando P1273
lorsque P1273



PHRASES



她把我当作好朋友。



She thinks of me as her best friend .
当作 朋友

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0022)



要把握每次面试的机会。



One must seize the chance of each interview .
把握 每次 面试 机会

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0163)



爸爸比我高很多。



My father is much taller than me .
爸爸 很多

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0189)



天好像要下雨了。



It seems that it it is going to rain .
好像 下雨

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0711)



她连续打喷嚏。



She sneezes several times in a row .
连续 打喷嚏

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0935)



他装扮成一个水手。



He is dressed up as a sailor .
装扮成 一个 水手

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0959)



我们一家人永远不分离。



Our family will never be separated .
我们 一家人 永远 分离

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1138)



他既是音乐家也是指挥家。



He is both a musician and a conductor .
音乐家 指挥家

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1205)



木头可以做建筑材料。



Wood can be used as a construction material .
木头 可以 建筑材料

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1223)



这道题计算错误。



This problem is calculated incorrectly .
这道题 计算错误

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1331)



帐单逾期不付要罚利息的。



Interest is charged as a penalty for overdue bills .
帐单 逾期 不付 利息

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1414)



她忍不住哭了。



She can not help crying .
忍不住

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1580)



刚出门,忽然下起了大雨。



It started to rain heavily just when I stepped out the door .
出门 , 忽然 下起 大雨

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1589)



千万不要挑拨夫妻关系。



Never sow discord between husband and wife .
千万 不要 挑拨 夫妻关系

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1649)



天气冷,小心别冻坏了。



It is cold , so be careful not to catch a cold .
天气 , 小心 冻坏

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1789)



小孩子在扮鬼。



The child is dressed up as a ghost .
小孩子 扮鬼

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1915)



同事被裁员了,她幸灾乐祸。



She took delight in seeing her colleagues being laid off .
同事 裁员 , 幸灾乐祸

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2028)



他装扮成一个小丑。



He is dressed up as a clown .
装扮成 一个 小丑

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2121)



你做错了不要赖别人。



Don't blame others unfairly for things that you have done wrong .
不要 别人

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2325)



她装扮成魔鬼。



She is dressed as the devil .
装扮成 魔鬼

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2365)



他做错了事,很后悔。



He has done wrong and regrets it very much .
, 后悔

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2437)



他忍不住呕吐了。



He can not help throwing up .
忍不住 呕吐

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2528)



新议员首次公开露面。



The new legislators made their first public appearance .
议员 首次 公开 露面

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2537)



他被称为贤人。



He is considered to be a man of great virtue .
称为 贤人

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2668)



明天降温,请大家做好御寒的准备。



The temperature will drop tomorrow , so please be prepared for the cold .
明天 降温 , 大家 做好 御寒 准备

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2950)



你的喉咙发炎了。



Your throat is inflamed .
喉咙 发炎

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3008)



医生在帮我按摩颈椎。



The doctor is massaging the vertebrae of my neck .
医生 按摩 颈椎

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3042)



我要主宰自己的命运。



I want to be master of my own destiny .
我要 主宰 自己 命运

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3103)



我们常用蜜蜂比喻勤劳的人。



We often use bees as a metaphor for diligent people .
我们 常用 蜜蜂 比喻 勤劳

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3118)



豆腐渣也是烹饪的原料。



The residue from the process of making bean curd is also used as an ingredient in cooking .
豆腐渣 烹饪 原料

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3215)



乍一见面,双方都很高兴。



The moment they saw each other , they were happy .
见面 , 双方 高兴

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3365)



他责备他的迂腐和固执。



He criticized him for being pedantic and stubborn .
责备 迂腐 固执

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3512)



谣言传得纷纷纭纭。



As the rumor spread , it developed into a jumble of numerous versions .
谣言 纷纷

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3513)



端午节吃粽子是一种传统习俗。



Eating zongzi [leaf-wrapped sticky rice dumplings] during the Dragon Boat Festival is a traditional custom .
端午节 粽子 一种 传统习俗

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3521)





Soccer is more popular in japan than it used to be .

足球在日本比以前更受欢迎。

She woke to find herself in the hospital .

她醒来发现自己在医院里。

No one had the heart to say he was wrong .

没有人忍心说他错了。

You are not at all wrong .

你一点都没有错。

Nobody ever comes to see us in this out-of-the-way village .

在这个偏僻的村庄里从来没有人来看我们。

Do you have one a little bigger than these ?

你有比这些大一点的吗?

It is no less than ten miles to the hospital .

距离医院不少于十英里。

Don't get me wrong .

别误会我的意思。

It's not joan . You are wrong .

这不是琼。 您错了 。

He took a risk when he helped me .

他帮助我时冒了风险。

There is nothing like a walk .

没有什么比散步更好的了。

Nobody knows what will happen next .

没有人知道接下来会发生什么。

He is no better than a fool .

他连个傻子都不如。

I would have done it at that time .

我当时就这么做了。

His car cost him upward of ten thousand dollars .

他的汽车花费了他一万多美元。

You can get there in less than thirty minutes .

不到三十分钟你就可以到达那里。

This is where we absolutely disagree with you .

这是我们绝对不同意你的地方。

We spent more money than was expected .

我们花了比预期更多的钱。

She was amazed to hear the news .

听到这个消息她很惊讶。

He was very naughty when he was a little boy .

当他还是个小男孩的时候,他非常顽皮。

Both tom and bill are playing tennis now .

汤姆和比尔现在都在打网球。

The show was far from being a failure .

这场演出远非失败。

He looks like winning .

他看起来像是赢了。

I'm no better at cooking than my mother .

我做饭并不比我妈妈好。

I like winter better than summer .

比起夏天我更喜欢冬天。

We were all set to leave when the phone rang .

我们正准备离开时,电话响了。

He is more gentle than kind .

他比善良更温柔。

In times like this , there's nothing like a hair of the dog .

在这样的时代,没有什么比狗毛更重要的了。

He is much taller than I am .

他比我高得多。

She regarded the story as a joke .

她把这个故事当作一个笑话。

So you've got to be a believer .

所以你必须是一个信徒。

His opinion is quite different from ours .

他的意见与我们的意见大不相同。

He is far from being a gentleman .

他远不是一个绅士。

When my mother was young , she was very beautiful .

我的母亲年轻时非常漂亮。

She could pass for twenty .

她可以冒充二十岁。

Tokyo is larger than any other city in japan .

东京比日本任何其他城市都大。

I awoke to find myself famous .

我醒来发现自己出名了。

He was worn out when he got home .

当他回到家时,他已经筋疲力尽了。

That old bridge is anything but safe .

那座旧桥一点也不安全。

My plan is different from yours .

我的计划和你的不同。

I will do anything but that .

除了那样我什么都会做。

I would rather walk than go by taxi .

我宁愿步行也不愿乘出租车去。

I paid no less than a hundred dollars for this pen .

我买这支笔花了不少于一百美元。

The movie was less funny than the book .

这部电影没有书那么有趣。

My camera is much better than yours .

我的相机比你的好得多。

She is less beautiful than her sister is .

她不如她姐姐漂亮。

I found it easy when I gave it a try .

当我尝试时,我发现这很容易。

He stood up when I went in .

我进去时他站了起来。

This car is bigger than that one .

这辆车比那辆车大。

He was reading a book at that time .

那时他正在看书。

I recognized her the moment I saw her .

我一看到她就认出了她。

The promise I made then still holds .

我当时许下的诺言仍然有效。

Well ? Will you come ?

出色地 ? 你会来吗 ?

I recognized her as soon as I saw her .

我一看到她就认出了她。

It is better to stay in than go out .

留在里面总比出去好。

Nothing is more important than health .

没有什么比健康更重要。

She has no more than 100 dollars .

她身上的钱不超过100美元。

He can speak both english and french .

他会说英语和法语。

I have no more than one thousand yen .

我身上的钱不超过一千日元。

The man was no better than a horse .

这个人不比马好多少。

You've got the wrong number .

你打错号码了。

He affected not to hear me .

他假装没听见我说话。

I am two years younger than he .

我比他小两岁。

This book is way more interesting than that one .

这本书比那本书有趣得多。

Both my father and I went to the museum for the first time .

我和爸爸都是第一次去博物馆。

This year we had more snow than last year .

今年我们的雪比去年多。

The poor little girl did nothing but weep .

可怜的小女孩除了哭泣什么也没做。

When we entered the room , we took up our talk .

当我们进入房间后,我们就开始谈话。

You are taller than she .

你比她高。

On arriving in kyoto , he went home .

抵达京都后,他就回家了。

He acted like he owned the place .

他表现得好像这地方是他的。

He has both experience and knowledge .

他既有经验,也有知识。

I cannot help laughing at you .

我忍不住笑你。

You gave me the wrong change .

您找钱给我错了 。

It's none other than tom !

这不是别人,正是汤姆!

It is far from a joke .

这绝不是一个笑话。

It looks like we have everything .

看来我们什么都有了。

We had not been waiting long when the moon appeared .

我们没等多久,月亮就出现了。

What you are is more important than what you have .

你是什么比你拥有什么更重要。

John doesn't know what to do next .

约翰不知道下一步该做什么。

I think that you're wrong .

我认为你错了。

He seems to have been rich in those days .

看来他那时候很有钱。

The moment he was alone , he wrote the letter .

当他独自一人的时候,他写了这封信。

He went home as soon as he got the phone call .

他一接到电话就回家了。

He is taller than any other boy .

他比其他男孩都高。

It is more than I can stand .

这超出了我的承受能力。

I was half asleep when I went home .

回家时我已经半睡半醒了。

He could swim very well when he was young .

他年轻时游泳游得很好。

What do you plan to major in in college ?

你打算在大学主修什么?

He is less healthy than he used to be .

他的健康状况不如以前了。

You may as well do the task now as put it off .

你不妨现在就做这项任务,也可以推迟它。

He gave me not less than five thousand yen .

他给了我不少于五千日元。

Never shall I forget the sight .

我永远不会忘记那一幕。

When she turned up , the party was over .

当她出现时,聚会就结束了。

John is a far better singer than the others .

约翰是一位比其他人好得多的歌手。

So I'll get you something to eat .

那我给你弄点吃的吧。

What did you major in at college ?

你在大学主修什么专业?

I like summer holidays better than school .

比起学校,我更喜欢暑假。

Is english more difficult than japanese ?

英语比日语难吗?

Have you ever heard him sing ?

你听过他唱歌吗?

I prefer to be looked upon as a teacher .

我更喜欢被视为老师。

He was innocent as a child .

他小时候是天真无邪的。

She passed first in the exam .

她考试第一名通过了。

Any bed is better than no bed .

任何床都比没有床好。

In answer to her shouts , people ran to help her .

人们响应她的呼喊,跑去帮助她。

You should have said so at that time .

你当时就应该这么说。

I felt as if I were dreaming .

我感觉自己好像在做梦一样。

I like mountains better than seas .

比起海,我更喜欢山。

Your answer to the question turned out to be wrong .

事实证明你对问题的回答是错误的。

He is taller than me by a head .

他比我高一个头。

Her father is famous as a man of letters .

她的父亲是著名的文人。

There is no knowing what will happen next .

不知道接下来会发生什么。

I am shorter than he .

我比他矮。

This is too heavy a box for me to carry .

这个盒子太重了,我搬不动。

Try not to spend more money than is necessary .

尽量不要花不必要的钱。

I feel as if I were dreaming .

我感觉自己就像在做梦一样。

I am more than grateful to you for your help .

我非常感谢你的帮助。

He changed his countenance at the news .

听到这个消息,他脸色大变。

The moment he saw me he ran away .

他一看到我就跑了。

I know nothing but this .

除了这个我什么都不知道。

In answer to her shouts , people ran to help her .

人们响应她的呼喊,跑去帮助她。

He is no less smart than his brother .

他并不比他哥哥聪明。

I love you more than her .

我爱你胜过爱她。

I know better than to lend him money .

我知道最好不要借钱给他。

He is nothing but a child .

他只不过是个孩子而已。

Seeing me , the baby began to cry .

看到我,婴儿开始哭了。

She had already gone when I arrived .

我到达时她已经走了。

What was he up to then ?

他当时在做什么?

I had finished my homework when you called me .

你打电话给我时我已经完成作业了。

I would rather stay at home than go out today .

今天我宁愿待在家里也不愿出去。

I prefer going out to staying home .

我更喜欢出去而不是待在家里。

So the captain took care of him .

所以船长照顾了他。

I would often swim in this river when I was young .

我小时候经常在这条河里游泳。

He disguised himself as a woman .

他把自己伪装成一个女人。

I think she will do for a teacher .

我想她适合当老师。

She is booming as a singer .

她作为一名歌手正在蓬勃发展。

So I put the book away .

于是我把书收了起来。

The moment we met , we fell in love with each other .

我们相遇的那一刻,我们就爱上了对方。

So there's no love lost between them then ?

那么他们之间就没有爱情了吗?

What shall I do next ?

接下来我该怎么办?

You know it better than me .

你比我更清楚。

There was no choice but to sit and wait .

没办法,只能坐着等待。

The new teacher is more like a friend than a teacher .

新老师更像是朋友而不是老师。

I want this building for a garage .

我想要这座建筑作为车库。

He is nothing but an ordinary man .

他只不过是一个普通人。

Ken runs faster than you .

肯跑得比你快。

Tom is no more hardworking than bill is .

汤姆并不比比尔更勤奋。

She cannot be over thirty .

她不可能超过三十岁。

His explanation proved to be right after all .

事实证明他的解释是正确的。

I'll never let you down .

我永远不会让你失望。

She is not so much a singer as a comedian .

与其说她是一名歌手,不如说她是一名喜剧演员。

His paper is far from satisfactory .

他的论文远不能令人满意。

There is more money than is needed .

钱多于需要的钱。

It is no more than ten minutes' walk from here .

距离这里步行不到十分钟。

I'm much better today than yesterday .

我今天比昨天好多了。

The results were far from satisfactory .

结果远不尽如人意。

Even a child knows right from wrong .

即使是小孩子也知道是非。

I as well as you was late for school yesterday .

昨天我和你上学都迟到了。

This work is anything but easy .

这项工作绝非易事。

Her words turned out to be true .

事实证明她的话是真的。

She is a good deal older than he .

她比他大很多。

He can speak both english and french very well .

他英语和法语都说得很好。

When the bus came , she got on .

公共汽车来了,她就上了车。

He acquired french when he was young .

他年轻时就学会了法语。

We look up to him as our leader .

我们尊他为我们的领袖。

The population of japan is less than america .

日本的人口少于美国。

Never make a nuisance of yourself .

永远不要给自己添麻烦。

Soccer is more popular than baseball .

足球比棒球更受欢迎。

His story can't be false .

他的故事不可能是假的。

When he came , I was doing my homework .

他来的时候,我正在做作业。

I left my hat as I got off the train .

下火车时我留下了帽子。

So this is new york .

这就是纽约。

He is far from honest .

他远非诚实。

He was looked up to as their leader .

他被尊为他们的领袖。

Tom is taller than I.

汤姆比我高。

He made believe not to hear me .

他假装没有听到我说话。

He made believe that he had not heard me .

他假装没有听到我说话。

I prefer working to doing nothing .

我宁愿工作也不愿无所事事。

Have you ever read the constitution of japan ?

你读过日本宪法吗?

The pain was more than he could stand .

疼痛超出了他的承受能力。

So they ought to have arrived here by now .

所以他们现在应该已经到了这里了。

There is no choice but to agree to his plan .

没办法,只能同意他的计划。

I wonder what ever will become of the child .

我不知道孩子会变成什么样子。

Both ken and meg are my friends .

肯和梅格都是我的朋友。

I considered the problem as settled .

我认为问题已经解决了。

I cannot help thinking about him .

我忍不住想他。

She is no less beautiful than her sister .

她并不比她姐姐漂亮。

In those days , few people went to college .

那时候,很少有人上大学。

She is no less kind than her sister is .

她的善良并不比她姐姐逊色。

He went on talking as though nothing had happened .

他继续说话,好像什么也没发生过一样。

He has not more than three children .

他的孩子不超过三个。

There is nothing so important as friendship .

没有什么比友谊更重要的了。

I could not help but state my opinion .

我忍不住说出了我的看法。

I cannot help falling in love with her .

我情不自禁地爱上了她。

I'd like to have ketchup on the side .

我想加点番茄酱。

Nothing is ever right .

没有什么是永远正确的。

It began to snow heavily as I got off the train .

当我下了火车时,天开始下大雪了。

My mother did nothing but weep .

我母亲除了哭泣什么也没做。

My hair is longer than jane's is .

我的头发比简的长。

He was delicate as a child .

他像个孩子一样娇弱。

What am I to do next ?

接下来我该怎么办?

She is not less beautiful than her sister .

她并不比她姐姐漂亮。

Write in less than 50 words .

写在50字以内。

It is regarded as a matter of time .

这被视为时间问题。

He is anything but a fool .

他绝不是个傻瓜。

More than twenty boys went there .

那里有二十多个男孩。

So fuckin' what .

所以他妈的什么。

It feels like I've seen her before .

感觉好像以前见过她。

We have no alternative but to work .

我们别无选择,只能工作。

It's ahead of schedule .

比计划提前了。

It is no more than ten minutes' walk from here .

距离这里步行不到十分钟。

We had hardly waited for five minutes when the bus came .

我们刚等了五分钟,公共汽车就来了。

He would go fishing in the river when he was a child .

当他还是个孩子的时候,他经常去河里钓鱼。

There is more water than is needed .

水量超出了需要。

It is easier than I thought .

这比我想象的要容易。

It seems as if you are the first one here .

看来你是第一个来这里的。

What you were taught is wrong .

你所受的教育是错误的。

My hat is bigger than jim's .

我的帽子比吉姆的大。

I couldn't help but cry .

我忍不住哭了。

The sky lightened as it stopped raining .

雨停了,天空放晴了。

She was trained as a singer .

她接受过歌手训练。

Money , as such , has no meaning .

金钱本身没有任何意义。

He knows better than to believe such a thing .

他知道最好不要相信这样的事情。

There were no more than two books on the desk .

桌子上不超过两本书。

He lost his eyesight when he was still a child .

当他还是个孩子的时候,他就双目失明了。

Mary came up to me when she saw me .

玛丽一看到我就向我走来。

Better late than never .

迟到总比不到好 。

I will be back in less than five minutes .

我不到五分钟就回来。

I think you have the wrong number .

我认为你的号码有误。

Health is better than wealth .

健康胜于财富。

He is not young any more than I am .

他并不比我年轻。

He speaks french as well as english .

他会说法语和英语。

I got up earlier than usual .

我比平常起得早。

It is wrong to tell lies .

说谎是错误的。

He is far from happy .

他一点也不高兴。

His story turned out to be false .

事实证明他的故事是假的。

I'm afraid you have the wrong number .

恐怕你打错号码了。

He didn't arrive until the concert was over .

直到音乐会结束他才到达。

It looks like the flight was delayed .

看来航班延误了。

We're friends from way back .

我们是很久以前的朋友了。

Your opinion is quite different from mine .

你的意见和我的很不一样。

It goes without saying that friendship is more important than business .

不言而喻,友谊比生意更重要。

My english is anything but good .

我的英语一点也不好。

He seems to have been poor when he was young .

他年轻时似乎很穷。

Baseball is often called'' the great american sport'' .

棒球通常被称为“伟大的美国运动”。

He is different from the people around him .

他与周围的人不同。

He cannot tell right from wrong .

他分不清是非。

The boy did nothing but cry all day long .

这个男孩整天除了哭什么也没做。

He is anything but a gentleman .

他根本不是一位绅士。

He is famous as a doctor .

他作为一名医生很有名。

I am older than him .

我比他大。

I am thinking of nothing but you .

我除了你什么都不想。

I might be wrong .

我可能错了 。

Say , he is no more than a kid .

说起来,他也不过是个孩子。

He is better off than he was ten years ago .

他比十年前好多了。

Mary is both intelligent and kind .

玛丽既聪明又善良。

He speaks english better than I do .

他英语说得比我好。

I arrived on the night he left .

我在他离开的那天晚上到达。

Tom is two years senior to me .

汤姆比我大两岁。

When his dog died , he cried his heart out .

当他的狗死后,他痛哭失声。

It was yesterday evening when it began to rain .

昨天晚上开始下雨了。

She is no less beautiful than her sister .

她并不比她姐姐漂亮。

I have had more than enough .

我已经受够了。

She is less beautiful than her sister .

她不如她姐姐漂亮。

This is the house I lived in when I was young .

这是我小时候住过的房子。

When she heard the news , she was not happy .

当她听到这个消息时,她很不高兴。

She can't be over thirty .

她不可能超过三十岁。

She is no less beautiful than her sister .

她并不比她姐姐漂亮。

They gave him up for lost .

他们把他遗弃了。

The poor little girl did nothing but sob all day .

这个可怜的小女孩整天除了哭泣什么也没做。

What to do next is our question .

接下来怎么办是我们的问题。

He has much more money than I have .

他比我有钱得多。

Nothing can be worse than that .

没有什么比这更糟糕的了。

My brother is two years older than I am .

我哥哥比我大两岁。

She broke down when she heard the news .

当她听到这个消息时,她崩溃了。

My new job is harder than my old one .

我的新工作比我的旧工作更难。

Another three miles is more than I can walk .

另外三英里我已经走不动了。

In those days , he lived in the house alone .

那些日子,他一个人住在房子里。

He speaks as if he had studied abroad .

他说话的语气就像是在国外留学过一样。

There was hatred between us then .

那时我们之间就有了仇恨。

We look up to him as a good senior .

我们把他视为一位好前辈。

He is different from what he used to be .

他和以前不一样了。

He is less healthy than he used to be .

他的健康状况不如以前了。

She pretended not to hear me .

她假装没听见我说话。

I want nothing but health .

除了健康我什么都不想要。

Any house is better than none .

有房子总比没有好。

Have you ever seen a ufo ?

你见过不明飞行物吗?

She has no less chance than I do .

她的机会并不比我少。

He is older than I by two years .

他比我大两岁。

His room is anything but neat .

他的房间一点也不整洁。

She looked as if she had been ill .

她看上去就像生了病一样。

I couldn't but speak the truth .

我不得不说实话。

Your bike is better than mine .

你的自行车比我的好。

He was more than a king .

他不仅仅是一个国王。

He has established himself as a musician .

他已经确立了自己作为音乐家的地位。

She speaks as if she were a teacher .

她说话就像一位老师一样。

Going home last night , I saw her again .

昨晚回家,我又见到了她。

She pretended that she was sick .

她假装自己生病了。

While you're young , you should read a lot .

趁着年轻,应该多读书。

He talks as if he were a teacher .

他说话就像一位老师一样。

Actions speak louder than words .

行动胜于雄辩 。

He seems to have been in poor health when young .

他年轻时的身体似乎一直不好。

When we looked down , we saw many buildings .

当我们往下看时,我们看到了许多建筑物。

I didn't like beer at that time .

那时我不喜欢啤酒。

I'll bet you that you're wrong about that .

我敢跟你打赌,你的想法是错的。

Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow .

永远不要今天做那些可以推迟到明天的事情。

I owe him no less than 50,000 yen .

我欠他不少于五万日元。

Never give up till the very end .

不到最后一刻决不放弃。

The girls began to laugh when they heard the story .

女孩们听了这个故事就笑了起来。

I used to go fishing with my father when I was a child .

我小时候经常和父亲一起去钓鱼。

I feel like going out rather than staying at home today .

今天我想出去,而不是呆在家里。

I know better than to lend him money .

我知道最好不要借钱给他。

We didn't have tv in those days .

那时我们没有电视。

When I came back , my car was gone .

当我回来时,我的车不见了。

It seemed that the bus had been late .

公共汽车似乎晚点了。

I felt like I was dead .

我感觉自己已经死了。

She didn't dare to say anything at that time .

她当时什么也不敢说。

I like dogs better than cats .

比起猫我更喜欢狗。

I used to swim every day when I was a child .

我小时候每天都去游泳。

Nothing is better than health .

没有什么比健康更好的了。

I left earlier than my sister .

我比姐姐走得早。

They are more emotional than we .

他们比我们更情绪化。

It will be quicker to walk than to take a taxi .

步行比乘出租车更快。

Is something wrong ?

有什么问题吗?

She must have been beautiful when she was young .

她年轻时一定很漂亮。

I had sooner sleep than eat .

我睡得比吃饭还早。

He was always drinking in those days .

那些日子他总是喝酒。

Mother thought of nothing but my coming home .

妈妈只想着我回家。

There is much more water in this lake now than in the past .

现在这个湖里的水比以前多了很多。

Yes . He had just come home when I called .

是的 。 我打电话时他刚回家。

He did not have anything with him then .

那时他身上什么都没有。

She felt lonely when all her friends had gone home .

当她所有的朋友都回家时,她感到孤独。

I took it for granted that you were on my side .

我理所当然地认为你站在我这边。

I am far from sad .

我远非悲伤。

The girl was pleased when she got a present .

当女孩收到礼物时很高兴。

I have ten more pens than you .

我比你多十支笔。

I have been abroad several times this year .

今年我已经出国几次了。

The dog ran away at the sight of me .

那只狗一看到我就跑掉了。

This animal is bigger than that one .

这只动物比那只大。

She was shocked when she heard his story .

当她听到他的故事时,她感到震惊。

He took the wrong bus by mistake .

他错误地坐错了公共汽车。

I must have the wrong number .

我一定是打错号码了。

This is better than any other bag in this store .

这比这家店里的任何其他包都要好。

At that time , my mother was younger than I am now .

那时,我妈妈比我现在年轻。

Would you show me a less expensive camera than this one ?

您能给我展示一台比这台便宜的相机吗?

He grew up to be a doctor .

他长大后成为一名医生。

He gave three wrong answers .

他给出了三个错误的答案。

The room was anything but tidy .

房间一点也不整洁。

He turned pale to hear that .

他闻言脸色煞白。

He is anything but a liar .

他绝不是个骗子。

Looks like you didn't study much for the test .

看来你没有为考试学习太多。

She would never own up to a mistake .

她永远不会承认错误。

So you give up , right ?

所以你放弃了,对吗?

He ran away at the sight of me .

他一看到我就跑了。

When he got into trouble , he turned to his parents for help .

当他遇到困难时,他向父母寻求帮助。

No one has ever been able to solve this problem .

从来没有人能够解决这个问题。

I think a movie is more entertaining than any book .

我认为电影比任何书都更有趣。

Never break your promise .

永远不要食言。

When I heard the news , I cried .

当我听到这个消息时,我哭了。

He did nothing but stand watching the scene .

他什么也没做,只是站在那儿看着这一幕。

We were all set to leave when the phone rang .

我们正准备离开时,电话响了。

I could have done better than he .

我本可以做得比他更好。

In those days , he lived in the house alone .

那些日子,他一个人住在房子里。

You seem to have the wrong number .

你好像打错号码了。

Have you ever heard of him ?

你听说过他吗?

They have less rain in egypt than in japan .

埃及的降雨量比日本少。

This hotel is better than that hotel .

这家酒店比那家酒店好。

When we entered the room , he stood up .

当我们进入房间时,他站了起来。

This bad weather is more than I bargained for .

这种恶劣的天气超出了我的预期。

He is now better off than before .

他现在比以前过得更好了。

The baby did nothing but cry .

婴儿除了哭什么也没做。

He was living in england when the war broke out .

战争爆发时他住在英国。

This room is anything but warm .

这个房间一点也不温暖。

You are taller than I.

你比我高。

Your plan seems better than mine .

你的计划似乎比我的好。

He is more human in thinking than his father .

他的思想比他父亲更有人情味。

Sorry , but you must have the wrong number .

抱歉,您一定输入了错误的号码。

Our car is three years older than yours .

我们的车比你的车旧三岁。

He is better off than ever before .

他比以前过得更好了。

That baby does nothing but cry .

那个婴儿除了哭什么也不做。

He could ski well when he was young .

他年轻时滑雪技术很好。

I wish I had been with you then .

我希望那时我就在你身边。

Ken was reading when I came home .

我回家时肯正在读书。

It is often easier to make plans than to carry them out .

制定计划往往比执行计划更容易。

Don't regard me as your father any more .

别再把我当作你的父亲了。

Jim is taller than any of his friends .

吉姆比他的任何朋友都高。

The girl did nothing but cry .

女孩什么也没做,只是哭了。

Tom pulled a long face when he heard the story .

汤姆听完这个故事后,脸色变得阴沉起来。

He came to japan when he was a boy of ten .

他十岁时来到日本。

She is well known both in japan and in america .

她在日本和美国都很有名。

He looks older than my brother .

他看起来比我哥哥年长。

There is nothing like sleep .

没有什么比睡眠更好的了。

This dress is cheaper than yours .

这件衣服比你的便宜。

When I opened the door , I found him asleep .

当我打开门时,我发现他睡着了。

This book is much more useful than that one .

这本书比那本书有用得多。

Did you ever ?

你曾经 ?

I feel much worse today than yesterday .

我今天感觉比昨天更糟糕。

I was just about to leave the house when the telephone rang .

我正要离开家,电话铃响了。

My opinion is different from yours .

我的意见与你的不同。

The rumor turned out to be true .

谣言原来是真的。

He prays several times a day .

他每天祈祷几次。

Never put off to tomorrow what you can do today .

今天能做的事永远不要推迟到明天。

She is on the wrong side of twenty .

她已经二十岁了。

In a way , you're wrong .

在某种程度上,你错了。

I am going to major in french .

我打算主修法语。

Do you ever feel like you're running down ?

你有没有感觉自己快要崩溃了?

She loves tom more than she does me .

她爱汤姆胜过爱我。

Nothing is more vivid than a picture .

没有什么比图画更生动的了。

I'm only three years older than he is .

我只比他大三岁。

We can call english an international language .

我们可以称英语为一门国际语言。

What he did is not wrong .

他所做的并没有错。

I am no more happy than you are .

我并不比你更快乐。

I would rather go to the mountains than to the beach .

我宁愿去山上也不愿去海滩。

I took it for granted that you would come .

我理所当然地认为你会来。

We look up to him as our leader .

我们尊他为我们的领袖。

The sun is much larger than the moon .

太阳比月亮大得多。

This novel is both interesting and instructive .

这本小说既有趣又有教育意义。

I had no choice but to go .

我只好走了。

It happened that I was present when she called .

碰巧她打电话的时候我在场。

I was in canada then .

那时我在加拿大。

He is famous as a good doctor .

他作为一位好医生而闻名。

I cannot but feel sorry for him .

我不能不为他感到难过。

His paper is far from satisfactory .

他的论文远不能令人满意。

She is more pretty than beautiful .

她比美丽更漂亮。

I shall see him in less than a week .

不到一周我就会见到他。

Nobody ever praises him .

从来没有人称赞过他。

John would often go mountain climbing when he was a student .

约翰学生时代经常去爬山。

Few people live to be more than a hundred .

很少有人能活到一百岁以上。

He is anything but a gentleman .

他根本不是一位绅士。

She could sing well when she was a child .

她小时候唱歌就很好听。

He acknowledged it to be true .

他承认这是真的。

I am not more intelligent than him .

我并不比他聪明。

As a consequence of overwork , he became ill .

由于劳累过度,他生病了。

I'm very busy so don't count on me .

我很忙所以不要指望我。

I am afraid you have the wrong number .

恐怕你打错号码了。

He is less patient than his brother .

他没有他哥哥那么有耐心。

She is more pretty than beautiful .

她比美丽更漂亮。

It is better to stay in than go out .

留在里面总比出去好。

No fewer than thirty people were present .

在场的人不下三十人。

On arriving at the station , she rang up her mother .

到达车站后,她给母亲打电话。

I love him more than any of the other boys .

我比其他任何男孩都更爱他。

Don't borrow more money than you can help .

借的钱不要超过你能提供的帮助。

I used to stay up late when I was a high school student .

我高中时经常熬夜。

He has no more than 1,000 dollars .

他身上的钱不超过1000美元。

The clock is wrong .

时钟不对。

Have you ever traveled by plane ?

您坐过飞机旅行吗?

My idea is quite different from yours .

我的想法和你的很不一样。

The story turned out to be true .

这个故事原来是真的。

She blushed seeing it .

她见状脸红了。

He is taller than his father .

他比他父亲高。

He raised his hat when he saw me .

当他看到我时,他举起了帽子。

I like these clothes more than I like those clothes .

我喜欢这些衣服胜过喜欢那些衣服。

Some people think of reading as a waste of time .

有些人认为读书是浪费时间。

I am anything but a liar .

我绝不是个骗子。

That was the time when he came .

正是他来的时候。

He got angry to hear the news .

他听到这个消息很生气。

His bicycle is different from this one .

他的自行车与这辆不一样。

He is regarded as the best doctor in the village .

他被认为是村里最好的医生。

She is anything but a singer .

她根本不是一个歌手。

We must have taken the wrong road .

我们一定是走错了路。

What he said turned out to be false .

事实证明他所说的是假的。

Have you ever been to india ?

你去过印度吗 ?

He will never break his promise .

他永远不会食言。

He could not but admire her .

他不能不佩服她。

When she awoke , the family was there .

当她醒来时,家人都在那里。

Never let me go .

永远别让我走 。

Bill accepted my statement as true .

比尔接受了我的陈述。

I used to go home for lunch in those days .

那些天我常常回家吃午饭。

Your team is stronger than ours .

你们的团队比我们的团队更强。

The problem is what to do next .

问题是下一步该怎么做。

I felt like crying when I heard the news .

当我听到这个消息时,我有种想哭的感觉。

She must have been beautiful when she was young .

她年轻时一定很漂亮。

Better late than never .

迟到总比不到好 。

When he turned up , we had been waiting for two hours .

当他出现时,我们已经等了两个小时了。

He told me that he was very tired then .

他告诉我他当时很累。

We must take this matter into account as a whole .

我们必须从整体上考虑这件事。

We look up to him as our teacher .

我们尊他为老师。

I am less slender than my sister is .

我没有我姐姐那么苗条。

I would rather stay here than go there .

我宁愿留在这里也不愿去那里。

I am more beautiful than you .

我比你更美丽。

Sensing danger , he ran away .

察觉到危险,他逃跑了。

We are better off than we used to be .

我们比以前过得更好了。

When I was a child , I could sleep anywhere .

当我还是个孩子的时候,我可以睡在任何地方。

When he saw the police officer , he ran away .

当他看到警察时,他逃跑了。

The news turned out true in a week .

一周后这个消息就被证实是真的。

She is far from a fool .

她远非傻瓜。

I'm wrong , am I not ?

我错了,不是吗?

There is nothing for it but to obey .

除了服从,别无他法。

Mr green is anything but a good teacher .

格林先生决不是一个好老师。

She gave a look as much as to say ,'' get out'' .

她的眼神像是在说:“滚出去”。

She is two years older than you .

她比你大两岁。

I was reading a book then .

那时我正在看书。

She will be back in less than ten minutes .

不到十分钟她就会回来。

I had to work hard when I was young .

我年轻时必须努力工作。

I took it for granted that you would attend the meeting .

我认为你参加会议是理所当然的。

They looked up to him as their leader .

他们尊他为领袖。

In any case , it's wrong to break a promise .

无论如何,食言都是错误的。

When I heard it , I was dumbfounded .

我一听,傻眼了。

Space travel was thought to be impossible .

太空旅行被认为是不可能的。

I would rather walk than wait for a bus .

我宁愿步行也不愿等公共汽车。

He is older than she is by three years .

他比她大三岁。

When I was a child , I would often call on him on sunday .

当我还是个孩子的时候,我经常在周日去看他。

He is taller than any other boy in his class .

他比班上任何其他男孩都高。

He gave us a false story .

他给我们讲了一个虚假的故事。

You can swim much better than him .

你游得比他好得多。

Jane liked to make believe she was a teacher .

简喜欢假装自己是一名老师。

Both he and his sister are invited to the party .

他和他的妹妹都被邀请参加聚会。

I wish I had been kind to her then .

我希望当时我对她友善。

I had hardly started to work when it began to rain .

我刚开始工作就下雨了。

There are also people who like spring better than autumn .

也有人比秋天更喜欢春天。

With the car stolen , there was nothing for it but to walk .

车被偷了,没有办法,只能步行。

I've met him on several occasions .

我曾多次见过他。

He was busy when I called him up .

我给他打电话时他正忙。

The concert was all but over when I arrived .

我到达时音乐会已经结束了。

She is far from a fool .

她远非傻瓜。

She is no less beautiful than her mother .

她并不比她母亲逊色。

It's your turn next .

接下来轮到你了。

Are you younger than him ?

你比他年轻吗?

He thinks of nothing but making money .

他只想着赚钱。

I have more than enough time .

我的时间绰绰有余。

I would rather stay at home than go out .

我宁愿待在家里也不愿出去。

I worked more than eight hours yesterday .

我昨天工作了八个多小时。

When I was young , I was living from hand to mouth .

当我年轻的时候,我过着勉强糊口的生活。

I would rather go out than stay at home .

我宁愿出去也不愿呆在家里。

His brother is more patient than he is .

他哥哥比他更有耐心。

When he got to the station , the train had already left .

当他到达车站时,火车已经开走了。

When he was young , he had an arrogant air .

年轻的时候,他就有一股傲气。

Nothing but peace can save the world .

只有和平才能拯救世界。

I got on the wrong line .

我插错线了。

There're more than 100 people in the room .

房间里有一百多人。

I was a baby in those days .

那时我还是个婴儿。

So , when are you going to break down and buy a house ?

那么,你什么时候才会崩溃并买房呢?

What's wrong with me ?

我怎么了?

This dog is more attached to us than this cat .

这只狗比这只猫更依恋我们。

Tom is more hardworking than any other student in his class .

汤姆比班上任何其他学生都更勤奋。

When I was young , I would often watch baseball .

当我年轻的时候,我经常看棒球。

There is no point in pretending to be sick .

假装生病是没有意义的。

Don't pretend you don't know .

别假装你不知道。

I make it a rule never to borrow money .

我立下规矩,决不借钱。

This question in english is anything but easy .

这个英语问题一点也不简单。

You take more calories than are necessary .

您摄入的卡路里超过了所需的卡路里。

What he says is false .

他说的是假的。

As a boy , I used to swim in the pond .

当我还是个男孩的时候,我经常在池塘里游泳。

Come to think of it , he is wrong .

现在想来,他错了。

I like this better than that .

我比那个更喜欢这个。

I look on him as a friend .

我把他当作朋友。

Can't you tell right from wrong ?

你就不能辨别是非吗?

My bicycle was gone when I returned .

当我回来时我的自行车不见了。

He made me out to be a liar .

他让我成为一个骗子。

She got married in her teens .

她十几岁时就结婚了。

I can beat you to the station .

我可以比你先到车站。

She gave me advice as well as information .

她给了我建议和信息。

In those days , I was still a student .

那时候,我还是个学生。

She has no less than one thousand yen .

她身上有不少于一千日元。

He has more than five dictionaries .

他有超过五本字典。

They do nothing but complain .

他们除了抱怨什么也不做。

She has a view that is different from mine .

她的观点与我不同。

I'm afraid I have taken a wrong train .

恐怕我坐错火车了。

The village is now different from what it used to be .

现在的村子已经和以前不一样了。

He is said to be qualified as a doctor .

据说他有医生资格。

He was inaugurated as president .

他就任总统。

He has no more than 100 dollars .

他身上的钱不超过100美元。

As I got the train this morning , I met an old friend of mine .

今天早上我上火车时,遇到了我的一位老朋友。

He started at the noise .

他被那声音吓了一跳。

She got married in her teens .

她十几岁时就结婚了。

I can't help loving her .

我情不自禁地爱她。

On arriving at the station , I called a friend of mine .

到达车站后,我给我的一个朋友打电话。

He has no less than twelve children .

他有不少于十二个孩子。

The result was far from being satisfactory .

结果却远不能令人满意。

He is far better off now than he was five years ago .

他现在比五年前好多了。

On hearing the news , she turned pale .

听到这个消息,她脸色惨白。

The report turned out to be false .

事实证明该报道是假的。

The telephone was ringing when I got home .

我到家时电话铃响了。

I took it for granted that you would come .

我理所当然地认为你会来。

Will you tell me where I am wrong ?

你能告诉我我错在哪里吗?

There were no radios in japan in those days .

那时日本还没有收音机。

I was reading a novel then .

那时我正在看一本小说。

I was very nervous as the plane took off .

飞机起飞时我非常紧张。

He is nothing but a poet .

他只不过是一位诗人。

Either you or your brother is wrong .

要么你错了,要么你兄弟错了。

I couldn't eat fish when I was a child .

我小时候不能吃鱼。

I am not any more to blame than you are .

我并不比你更应该受到责备。

Nothing is more pleasant than traveling .

没有什么比旅行更令人愉快的了。

You talk as if you were the boss .

你说话就好像你是老板一样。

He is far better off than he was ten years ago .

他比十年前好多了。

Did you ever hear of such a strange custom ?

你听说过这样奇怪的习俗吗?

She must have been rich in those days .

那个时候她一定很有钱吧。

I have been busier than the two boys .

我比那两个男孩还忙。

So the son of man must be lifted up .

所以人子必须被举起来。

I looked on him as the boss .

我视他为老板。

He was always watching tv when he was a child .

当他还是个孩子的时候,他总是看电视。

The child's face worked as she tried to keep back the tears .

孩子的脸抽搐着,试图忍住泪水。

His story turned out true .

他的故事被证明是真的。

He was used as a tool .

他被当成了工具。

The bag was too heavy for me to carry by myself .

这个包太重了,我一个人搬不动。

Nothing is worse than war .

没有什么比战争更糟糕的了。

I just meant it as a joke .

我只是开玩笑。

This is anything but easy .

这绝非易事。

There were more people present at the birthday party than was expected .

参加生日聚会的人数比预期的要多。

What he said turned out to be true .

事实证明他说的是真的。

I recognized her the moment I saw her .

我一看到她就认出了她。

No one has ever been able to enter the room .

从来没有人能够进入这个房间。

This time it seems as if he is telling the truth .

这次看来他说的是实话。

There's nothing to do , so I may as well go to bed .

没什么可做的,我还是去睡觉吧。

Bill can run faster than bob .

比尔比鲍勃跑得快。

She is far from honest .

她远非诚实。

So they were not able to dream .

所以他们无法做梦。

He is called a walking dictionary .

他被称为一本活字典。

She did nothing but look around .

她什么也没做,只是环顾四周。

To tell a lie is wrong .

说谎是错误的。

She made believe not to hear him .

她假装没有听到他的声音。

He came to japan as a child .

他小时候来到日本。

This answer may not necessarily be wrong .

这个答案不一定是错的。

It looks like they have made up again .

看起来他们又和好了。

He felt great sorrow when his wife died .

当他的妻子去世时,他感到非常悲伤。

He has not less than five children .

他有不少于五个孩子。

He was born to be a painter .

他生来就是一个画家。

He used to get up early when he was young .

他年轻时常常起得很早。

My grandfather died when I was boy .

当我还是个孩子的时候,我的祖父就去世了。

When I woke up this morning , the rain had turned into snow .

今天早上我醒来时,雨已经变成雪了。

I'd rather walk than take a bus .

我宁愿步行也不愿乘公共汽车。

They had started earlier than us .

他们比我们更早开始。

We refer to this city as little kyoto .

我们称这座城市为小京都。

He is able to run faster than I am .

他能跑得比我快。

My brother always gets up earlier than I.

我哥哥总是比我起得早。

He's shorter than tom .

他比汤姆矮。

There were more than 100 students there .

那里有一百多名学生。

I would rather walk than wait for the next bus .

我宁愿步行也不愿等下一班车。

The report proved only too true .

事实证明,这份报告太真实了。

His face fell when he heard the news .

当他听到这个消息时,他的脸沉了下来。

The rumor turned out true .

谣言被证实是真的。

Did you ever talk to him ?

你跟他说过话吗?

Jim has asked anne out several times .

吉姆曾多次约安妮出去。

He is no good as a doctor .

他不适合当医生。

It is not more than two miles to the village .

距村子不超过两英里。

I escaped from the fire with nothing but the clothes on my back .

我从火场逃出来时,除了身上的衣服,什么也没带。

Where ever did you buy it ?

你是在哪里买的?

As she wanted to ask a question , she raised her hand .

正当她想问问题的时候,她举起了手。

I took to her the moment I met her .

我一见到她就喜欢上了她。

Never have I seen a more beautiful sight than this .

我从来没有见过比这更美丽的景象。

It will be quicker to walk than to take a taxi .

步行比乘出租车更快。

He can do it far better than I can .

他能比我做得更好。

She is senior to me by three years .

她比我大三岁。

Both his wife and he like it .

他和他的妻子都喜欢它。

She broke down when she heard about the accident .

当她听说这起事故时,她崩溃了。

He will chalk up more than ten points .

他会记下十多分。

He affected not to hear me .

他假装没听见我说话。

My backyard can hold more than ten people .

我的后院可以容纳十多个人。

You talk as if you were the boss .

你说话就好像你是老板一样。

I am less afraid of heights than I was .

我比以前不再恐高了。

There were no radios in those times .

那个时代还没有收音机。

You'll get there in less than ten minutes .

不到十分钟你就能到达那里。

He does nothing but play all day .

他整天除了玩耍什么都不做。

This book is older than that one .

这本书比那本书更老。

I have no other friend than you .

除了你我没有其他朋友了。

Nobody ever wants to be without money .

没有人愿意没有钱。

I swear I will never do such a thing .

我发誓我永远不会做这样的事。

It happened that he was out when I visited him .

我去拜访他时,他正好出去了。

I felt very sad when I heard the news .

当我听到这个消息时,我感到非常难过。

He wasn't watching tv then .

那时他没有看电视。

Have you ever been to france ?

你去过法国吗 ?

Sorry , but you're in the wrong here .

抱歉,你错了。

Japan is now very different from what it was twenty years ago .

现在的日本与二十年前有很大不同。

I was only a little child then .

那时我还只是个小孩子。

They looked as if they would cry .

他们看起来好像要哭了。

I had no more than five dollars .

我身上的钱不超过五块钱。

This room is too hot for us to work in .

这个房间太热了,我们不适合在里面工作。

I happened along when the car hit the boy .

我正好路过,车子撞到了那个男孩。

That watch is less expensive than this one .

那块手表比这块便宜。

She had no sooner seen me than she ran away .

她一看到我就跑掉了。

When young , she was very popular .

年轻时,她很受欢迎。

He is anything but a reliable man .

他绝不是一个可靠的人。

It feels like it will rain in the afternoon .

感觉下午要下雨了。

I'll do anything but that job .

除了那份工作我什么都会做。

In those days , I used to get up at six every morning .

那些日子里,我每天早上六点起床。

I as well as you am to blame .

我和你都有责任。

I'm more than happy .

我非常高兴。

What he said turned out to be false .

事实证明他所说的是假的。

I felt sorry for her when I heard her story .

当我听到她的故事时,我为她感到难过。

It began to rain when he went out .

当他出去时,天开始下雨了。

That child looks as if he is going to cry .

那个孩子看上去快要哭了。

This flower is more beautiful than that one .

这朵花比那朵更美丽。

That is not all together false .

这并不全是假的。

He is cleverer than they are .

他比他们聪明。

She would often take a trip when she was young .

她年轻时经常去旅行。

The plan is far from satisfactory .

这个计划远不能令人满意。

He is even older than his wife .

他甚至比他的妻子还要年长。

He is no better than a thief .

他连小偷都不如。

My opinion is entirely different from yours .

我的意见和你的完全不同。

He is senior to me by two years .

他比我大两岁。

As I reached the station , I got off the bus .

当我到达车站时,我下了车。

Her tastes in clothes are quite different than mine .

她对衣服的品味与我截然不同。

My father does nothing but watch tv on sundays .

我父亲周日除了看电视什么也不做。

He is different from before .

他和以前不一样了。

It seems that the news was false .

看来这个消息是假的。

He is a head taller than me .

他比我高一个头。

We used to swim every day when we were children .

当我们还是孩子的时候,我们每天都去游泳。

Her son died of cancer when still a boy .

她的儿子在还是个孩子的时候就死于癌症。

Peter takes after his mother more than his father .

彼得更像他的母亲而不是他的父亲。

Tomorrow never comes .

明天永远不会到来 。

I can't help loving my country .

我情不自禁地爱我的国家。

The sun having set , they left off their work .

太阳落山了,他们结束了工作。

I think most people are better off now than they used to be .

我认为大多数人现在比以前过得更好。

She waved her hand at the sight of me .

她一看到我就挥手。

Everybody had looked on him as a good-for-nothing .

所有人都把他视为废物。

The house was more expensive than I had expected .

房子比我想象的要贵。

There was nothing but the blue sea as far as the eye could reach .

放眼望去,除了蔚蓝的大海,什么也没有。

The rain just stopped , so let's leave .

雨刚停,我们出发吧。

I regarded tom as a friend .

我把汤姆当作朋友。

He is less diligent than his brother .

他没有他哥哥那么勤奋。

There was nothing that I could do but wait for him .

我什么也做不了,只能等他。

The moment she heard the news , she turned pale .

听到这个消息的那一刻,她脸色惨白。

He is taller than his brother .

他比他哥哥高。

It is less humid today than it was yesterday .

今天的湿度比昨天要低。

She seems to have been happy when she was young .

她年轻的时候似乎很幸福。

I like english better than music .

比起音乐我更喜欢英语。

Better late than never .

迟到总比不到好 。

As a child , he went to paris three times .

小时候,他曾三次去过巴黎。

She had been ill for a week when the doctor was sent for .

当医生被请来时,她已经病了一个星期了。

I have no more than ten books .

我的书不超过十本书。

I told him that he was wrong .

我告诉他他错了。

I often played tennis when I was young .

我年轻时经常打网球。

The boy ran away when he saw me .

那男孩一看到我就跑掉了。

Will there ever be a better ?

还会有更好的吗?

Do you think her story is false ?

你认为她的故事是假的吗?

That music is worth listening to many times .

那音乐值得听很多遍。

I awoke to find myself famous .

我醒来发现自己出名了。

Either you or he is wrong .

要么你错了,要么他错了。

When mary was a child , her family was dirt poor .

当玛丽还是个孩子的时候,她的家庭非常贫穷。

I am not more careful than you are .

我并不比你更小心。

The answers are both incorrect .

答案都是不正确的。

He talks as if he knows everything .

他说起话来好像他什么都知道。

He can play the piano better than I.

他钢琴弹得比我好。

He was leaving then .

那时他正要离开。



足球在日本比以前更受欢迎。
她醒来发现自己在医院里。
没有人忍心说他错了。
你一点都没有错。
在这个偏僻的村庄里从来没有人来看我们。
你有比这些大一点的吗?
距离医院不少于十英里。
别误会我的意思。
这不是琼。 您错了 。
他帮助我时冒了风险。
没有什么比散步更好的了。
没有人知道接下来会发生什么。
他连个傻子都不如。
我当时就这么做了。
他的汽车花费了他一万多美元。
不到三十分钟你就可以到达那里。
这是我们绝对不同意你的地方。
我们花了比预期更多的钱。
听到这个消息她很惊讶。
当他还是个小男孩的时候,他非常顽皮。
汤姆和比尔现在都在打网球。
这场演出远非失败。
他看起来像是赢了。
我做饭并不比我妈妈好。
比起夏天我更喜欢冬天。
我们正准备离开时,电话响了。
他比善良更温柔。
在这样的时代,没有什么比狗毛更重要的了。
他比我高得多。
她把这个故事当作一个笑话。
所以你必须是一个信徒。
他的意见与我们的意见大不相同。
他远不是一个绅士。
我的母亲年轻时非常漂亮。
她可以冒充二十岁。
东京比日本任何其他城市都大。
我醒来发现自己出名了。
当他回到家时,他已经筋疲力尽了。
那座旧桥一点也不安全。
我的计划和你的不同。
除了那样我什么都会做。
我宁愿步行也不愿乘出租车去。
我买这支笔花了不少于一百美元。
这部电影没有书那么有趣。
我的相机比你的好得多。
她不如她姐姐漂亮。
当我尝试时,我发现这很容易。
我进去时他站了起来。
这辆车比那辆车大。
那时他正在看书。
我一看到她就认出了她。
我当时许下的诺言仍然有效。
出色地 ? 你会来吗 ?
我一看到她就认出了她。
留在里面总比出去好。
没有什么比健康更重要。
她身上的钱不超过100美元。
他会说英语和法语。
我身上的钱不超过一千日元。
这个人不比马好多少。
你打错号码了。
他假装没听见我说话。
我比他小两岁。
这本书比那本书有趣得多。
我和爸爸都是第一次去博物馆。
今年我们的雪比去年多。
可怜的小女孩除了哭泣什么也没做。
当我们进入房间后,我们就开始谈话。
你比她高。
抵达京都后,他就回家了。
他表现得好像这地方是他的。
他既有经验,也有知识。
我忍不住笑你。
您找钱给我错了 。
这不是别人,正是汤姆!
这绝不是一个笑话。
看来我们什么都有了。
我们没等多久,月亮就出现了。
你是什么比你拥有什么更重要。
约翰不知道下一步该做什么。
我认为你错了。
看来他那时候很有钱。
当他独自一人的时候,他写了这封信。
他一接到电话就回家了。
他比其他男孩都高。
这超出了我的承受能力。
回家时我已经半睡半醒了。
他年轻时游泳游得很好。
你打算在大学主修什么?
他的健康状况不如以前了。
你不妨现在就做这项任务,也可以推迟它。
他给了我不少于五千日元。
我永远不会忘记那一幕。
当她出现时,聚会就结束了。
约翰是一位比其他人好得多的歌手。
那我给你弄点吃的吧。
你在大学主修什么专业?
比起学校,我更喜欢暑假。
英语比日语难吗?
你听过他唱歌吗?
我更喜欢被视为老师。
他小时候是天真无邪的。
她考试第一名通过了。
任何床都比没有床好。
人们响应她的呼喊,跑去帮助她。
你当时就应该这么说。
我感觉自己好像在做梦一样。
比起海,我更喜欢山。
事实证明你对问题的回答是错误的。
他比我高一个头。
她的父亲是著名的文人。
不知道接下来会发生什么。
我比他矮。
这个盒子太重了,我搬不动。
尽量不要花不必要的钱。
我感觉自己就像在做梦一样。
我非常感谢你的帮助。
听到这个消息,他脸色大变。
他一看到我就跑了。
除了这个我什么都不知道。
人们响应她的呼喊,跑去帮助她。
他并不比他哥哥聪明。
我爱你胜过爱她。
我知道最好不要借钱给他。
他只不过是个孩子而已。
看到我,婴儿开始哭了。
我到达时她已经走了。
他当时在做什么?
你打电话给我时我已经完成作业了。
今天我宁愿待在家里也不愿出去。
我更喜欢出去而不是待在家里。
所以船长照顾了他。
我小时候经常在这条河里游泳。
他把自己伪装成一个女人。
我想她适合当老师。
她作为一名歌手正在蓬勃发展。
于是我把书收了起来。
我们相遇的那一刻,我们就爱上了对方。
那么他们之间就没有爱情了吗?
接下来我该怎么办?
你比我更清楚。
没办法,只能坐着等待。
新老师更像是朋友而不是老师。
我想要这座建筑作为车库。
他只不过是一个普通人。
肯跑得比你快。
汤姆并不比比尔更勤奋。
她不可能超过三十岁。
事实证明他的解释是正确的。
我永远不会让你失望。
与其说她是一名歌手,不如说她是一名喜剧演员。
他的论文远不能令人满意。
钱多于需要的钱。
距离这里步行不到十分钟。
我今天比昨天好多了。
结果远不尽如人意。
即使是小孩子也知道是非。
昨天我和你上学都迟到了。
这项工作绝非易事。
事实证明她的话是真的。
她比他大很多。
他英语和法语都说得很好。
公共汽车来了,她就上了车。
他年轻时就学会了法语。
我们尊他为我们的领袖。
日本的人口少于美国。
永远不要给自己添麻烦。
足球比棒球更受欢迎。
他的故事不可能是假的。
他来的时候,我正在做作业。
下火车时我留下了帽子。
这就是纽约。
他远非诚实。
他被尊为他们的领袖。
汤姆比我高。
他假装没有听到我说话。
他假装没有听到我说话。
我宁愿工作也不愿无所事事。
你读过日本宪法吗?
疼痛超出了他的承受能力。
所以他们现在应该已经到了这里了。
没办法,只能同意他的计划。
我不知道孩子会变成什么样子。
肯和梅格都是我的朋友。
我认为问题已经解决了。
我忍不住想他。
她并不比她姐姐漂亮。
那时候,很少有人上大学。
她的善良并不比她姐姐逊色。
他继续说话,好像什么也没发生过一样。
他的孩子不超过三个。
没有什么比友谊更重要的了。
我忍不住说出了我的看法。
我情不自禁地爱上了她。
我想加点番茄酱。
没有什么是永远正确的。
当我下了火车时,天开始下大雪了。
我母亲除了哭泣什么也没做。
我的头发比简的长。
他像个孩子一样娇弱。
接下来我该怎么办?
她并不比她姐姐漂亮。
写在50字以内。
这被视为时间问题。
他绝不是个傻瓜。
那里有二十多个男孩。
所以他妈的什么。
感觉好像以前见过她。
我们别无选择,只能工作。
比计划提前了。
距离这里步行不到十分钟。
我们刚等了五分钟,公共汽车就来了。
当他还是个孩子的时候,他经常去河里钓鱼。
水量超出了需要。
这比我想象的要容易。
看来你是第一个来这里的。
你所受的教育是错误的。
我的帽子比吉姆的大。
我忍不住哭了。
雨停了,天空放晴了。
她接受过歌手训练。
金钱本身没有任何意义。
他知道最好不要相信这样的事情。
桌子上不超过两本书。
当他还是个孩子的时候,他就双目失明了。
玛丽一看到我就向我走来。
迟到总比不到好 。
我不到五分钟就回来。
我认为你的号码有误。
健康胜于财富。
他并不比我年轻。
他会说法语和英语。
我比平常起得早。
说谎是错误的。
他一点也不高兴。
事实证明他的故事是假的。
恐怕你打错号码了。
直到音乐会结束他才到达。
看来航班延误了。
我们是很久以前的朋友了。
你的意见和我的很不一样。
不言而喻,友谊比生意更重要。
我的英语一点也不好。
他年轻时似乎很穷。
棒球通常被称为“伟大的美国运动”。
他与周围的人不同。
他分不清是非。
这个男孩整天除了哭什么也没做。
他根本不是一位绅士。
他作为一名医生很有名。
我比他大。
我除了你什么都不想。
我可能错了 。
说起来,他也不过是个孩子。
他比十年前好多了。
玛丽既聪明又善良。
他英语说得比我好。
我在他离开的那天晚上到达。
汤姆比我大两岁。
当他的狗死后,他痛哭失声。
昨天晚上开始下雨了。
她并不比她姐姐漂亮。
我已经受够了。
她不如她姐姐漂亮。
这是我小时候住过的房子。
当她听到这个消息时,她很不高兴。
她不可能超过三十岁。
她并不比她姐姐漂亮。
他们把他遗弃了。
这个可怜的小女孩整天除了哭泣什么也没做。
接下来怎么办是我们的问题。
他比我有钱得多。
没有什么比这更糟糕的了。
我哥哥比我大两岁。
当她听到这个消息时,她崩溃了。
我的新工作比我的旧工作更难。
另外三英里我已经走不动了。
那些日子,他一个人住在房子里。
他说话的语气就像是在国外留学过一样。
那时我们之间就有了仇恨。
我们把他视为一位好前辈。
他和以前不一样了。
他的健康状况不如以前了。
她假装没听见我说话。
除了健康我什么都不想要。
有房子总比没有好。
你见过不明飞行物吗?
她的机会并不比我少。
他比我大两岁。
他的房间一点也不整洁。
她看上去就像生了病一样。
我不得不说实话。
你的自行车比我的好。
他不仅仅是一个国王。
他已经确立了自己作为音乐家的地位。
她说话就像一位老师一样。
昨晚回家,我又见到了她。
她假装自己生病了。
趁着年轻,应该多读书。
他说话就像一位老师一样。
行动胜于雄辩 。
他年轻时的身体似乎一直不好。
当我们往下看时,我们看到了许多建筑物。
那时我不喜欢啤酒。
我敢跟你打赌,你的想法是错的。
永远不要今天做那些可以推迟到明天的事情。
我欠他不少于五万日元。
不到最后一刻决不放弃。
女孩们听了这个故事就笑了起来。
我小时候经常和父亲一起去钓鱼。
今天我想出去,而不是呆在家里。
我知道最好不要借钱给他。
那时我们没有电视。
当我回来时,我的车不见了。
公共汽车似乎晚点了。
我感觉自己已经死了。
她当时什么也不敢说。
比起猫我更喜欢狗。
我小时候每天都去游泳。
没有什么比健康更好的了。
我比姐姐走得早。
他们比我们更情绪化。
步行比乘出租车更快。
有什么问题吗?
她年轻时一定很漂亮。
我睡得比吃饭还早。
那些日子他总是喝酒。
妈妈只想着我回家。
现在这个湖里的水比以前多了很多。
是的 。 我打电话时他刚回家。
那时他身上什么都没有。
当她所有的朋友都回家时,她感到孤独。
我理所当然地认为你站在我这边。
我远非悲伤。
当女孩收到礼物时很高兴。
我比你多十支笔。
今年我已经出国几次了。
那只狗一看到我就跑掉了。
这只动物比那只大。
当她听到他的故事时,她感到震惊。
他错误地坐错了公共汽车。
我一定是打错号码了。
这比这家店里的任何其他包都要好。
那时,我妈妈比我现在年轻。
您能给我展示一台比这台便宜的相机吗?
他长大后成为一名医生。
他给出了三个错误的答案。
房间一点也不整洁。
他闻言脸色煞白。
他绝不是个骗子。
看来你没有为考试学习太多。
她永远不会承认错误。
所以你放弃了,对吗?
他一看到我就跑了。
当他遇到困难时,他向父母寻求帮助。
从来没有人能够解决这个问题。
我认为电影比任何书都更有趣。
永远不要食言。
当我听到这个消息时,我哭了。
他什么也没做,只是站在那儿看着这一幕。
我们正准备离开时,电话响了。
我本可以做得比他更好。
那些日子,他一个人住在房子里。
你好像打错号码了。
你听说过他吗?
埃及的降雨量比日本少。
这家酒店比那家酒店好。
当我们进入房间时,他站了起来。
这种恶劣的天气超出了我的预期。
他现在比以前过得更好了。
婴儿除了哭什么也没做。
战争爆发时他住在英国。
这个房间一点也不温暖。
你比我高。
你的计划似乎比我的好。
他的思想比他父亲更有人情味。
抱歉,您一定输入了错误的号码。
我们的车比你的车旧三岁。
他比以前过得更好了。
那个婴儿除了哭什么也不做。
他年轻时滑雪技术很好。
我希望那时我就在你身边。
我回家时肯正在读书。
制定计划往往比执行计划更容易。
别再把我当作你的父亲了。
吉姆比他的任何朋友都高。
女孩什么也没做,只是哭了。
汤姆听完这个故事后,脸色变得阴沉起来。
他十岁时来到日本。
她在日本和美国都很有名。
他看起来比我哥哥年长。
没有什么比睡眠更好的了。
这件衣服比你的便宜。
当我打开门时,我发现他睡着了。
这本书比那本书有用得多。
你曾经 ?
我今天感觉比昨天更糟糕。
我正要离开家,电话铃响了。
我的意见与你的不同。
谣言原来是真的。
他每天祈祷几次。
今天能做的事永远不要推迟到明天。
她已经二十岁了。
在某种程度上,你错了。
我打算主修法语。
你有没有感觉自己快要崩溃了?
她爱汤姆胜过爱我。
没有什么比图画更生动的了。
我只比他大三岁。
我们可以称英语为一门国际语言。
他所做的并没有错。
我并不比你更快乐。
我宁愿去山上也不愿去海滩。
我理所当然地认为你会来。
我们尊他为我们的领袖。
太阳比月亮大得多。
这本小说既有趣又有教育意义。
我只好走了。
碰巧她打电话的时候我在场。
那时我在加拿大。
他作为一位好医生而闻名。
我不能不为他感到难过。
他的论文远不能令人满意。
她比美丽更漂亮。
不到一周我就会见到他。
从来没有人称赞过他。
约翰学生时代经常去爬山。
很少有人能活到一百岁以上。
他根本不是一位绅士。
她小时候唱歌就很好听。
他承认这是真的。
我并不比他聪明。
由于劳累过度,他生病了。
我很忙所以不要指望我。
恐怕你打错号码了。
他没有他哥哥那么有耐心。
她比美丽更漂亮。
留在里面总比出去好。
在场的人不下三十人。
到达车站后,她给母亲打电话。
我比其他任何男孩都更爱他。
借的钱不要超过你能提供的帮助。
我高中时经常熬夜。
他身上的钱不超过1000美元。
时钟不对。
您坐过飞机旅行吗?
我的想法和你的很不一样。
这个故事原来是真的。
她见状脸红了。
他比他父亲高。
当他看到我时,他举起了帽子。
我喜欢这些衣服胜过喜欢那些衣服。
有些人认为读书是浪费时间。
我绝不是个骗子。
正是他来的时候。
他听到这个消息很生气。
他的自行车与这辆不一样。
他被认为是村里最好的医生。
她根本不是一个歌手。
我们一定是走错了路。
事实证明他所说的是假的。
你去过印度吗 ?
他永远不会食言。
他不能不佩服她。
当她醒来时,家人都在那里。
永远别让我走 。
比尔接受了我的陈述。
那些天我常常回家吃午饭。
你们的团队比我们的团队更强。
问题是下一步该怎么做。
当我听到这个消息时,我有种想哭的感觉。
她年轻时一定很漂亮。
迟到总比不到好 。
当他出现时,我们已经等了两个小时了。
他告诉我他当时很累。
我们必须从整体上考虑这件事。
我们尊他为老师。
我没有我姐姐那么苗条。
我宁愿留在这里也不愿去那里。
我比你更美丽。
察觉到危险,他逃跑了。
我们比以前过得更好了。
当我还是个孩子的时候,我可以睡在任何地方。
当他看到警察时,他逃跑了。
一周后这个消息就被证实是真的。
她远非傻瓜。
我错了,不是吗?
除了服从,别无他法。
格林先生决不是一个好老师。
她的眼神像是在说:“滚出去”。
她比你大两岁。
那时我正在看书。
不到十分钟她就会回来。
我年轻时必须努力工作。
我认为你参加会议是理所当然的。
他们尊他为领袖。
无论如何,食言都是错误的。
我一听,傻眼了。
太空旅行被认为是不可能的。
我宁愿步行也不愿等公共汽车。
他比她大三岁。
当我还是个孩子的时候,我经常在周日去看他。
他比班上任何其他男孩都高。
他给我们讲了一个虚假的故事。
你游得比他好得多。
简喜欢假装自己是一名老师。
他和他的妹妹都被邀请参加聚会。
我希望当时我对她友善。
我刚开始工作就下雨了。
也有人比秋天更喜欢春天。
车被偷了,没有办法,只能步行。
我曾多次见过他。
我给他打电话时他正忙。
我到达时音乐会已经结束了。
她远非傻瓜。
她并不比她母亲逊色。
接下来轮到你了。
你比他年轻吗?
他只想着赚钱。
我的时间绰绰有余。
我宁愿待在家里也不愿出去。
我昨天工作了八个多小时。
当我年轻的时候,我过着勉强糊口的生活。
我宁愿出去也不愿呆在家里。
他哥哥比他更有耐心。
当他到达车站时,火车已经开走了。
年轻的时候,他就有一股傲气。
只有和平才能拯救世界。
我插错线了。
房间里有一百多人。
那时我还是个婴儿。
那么,你什么时候才会崩溃并买房呢?
我怎么了?
这只狗比这只猫更依恋我们。
汤姆比班上任何其他学生都更勤奋。
当我年轻的时候,我经常看棒球。
假装生病是没有意义的。
别假装你不知道。
我立下规矩,决不借钱。
这个英语问题一点也不简单。
您摄入的卡路里超过了所需的卡路里。
他说的是假的。
当我还是个男孩的时候,我经常在池塘里游泳。
现在想来,他错了。
我比那个更喜欢这个。
我把他当作朋友。
你就不能辨别是非吗?
当我回来时我的自行车不见了。
他让我成为一个骗子。
她十几岁时就结婚了。
我可以比你先到车站。
她给了我建议和信息。
那时候,我还是个学生。
她身上有不少于一千日元。
他有超过五本字典。
他们除了抱怨什么也不做。
她的观点与我不同。
恐怕我坐错火车了。
现在的村子已经和以前不一样了。
据说他有医生资格。
他就任总统。
他身上的钱不超过100美元。
今天早上我上火车时,遇到了我的一位老朋友。
他被那声音吓了一跳。
她十几岁时就结婚了。
我情不自禁地爱她。
到达车站后,我给我的一个朋友打电话。
他有不少于十二个孩子。
结果却远不能令人满意。
他现在比五年前好多了。
听到这个消息,她脸色惨白。
事实证明该报道是假的。
我到家时电话铃响了。
我理所当然地认为你会来。
你能告诉我我错在哪里吗?
那时日本还没有收音机。
那时我正在看一本小说。
飞机起飞时我非常紧张。
他只不过是一位诗人。
要么你错了,要么你兄弟错了。
我小时候不能吃鱼。
我并不比你更应该受到责备。
没有什么比旅行更令人愉快的了。
你说话就好像你是老板一样。
他比十年前好多了。
你听说过这样奇怪的习俗吗?
那个时候她一定很有钱吧。
我比那两个男孩还忙。
所以人子必须被举起来。
我视他为老板。
当他还是个孩子的时候,他总是看电视。
孩子的脸抽搐着,试图忍住泪水。
他的故事被证明是真的。
他被当成了工具。
这个包太重了,我一个人搬不动。
没有什么比战争更糟糕的了。
我只是开玩笑。
这绝非易事。
参加生日聚会的人数比预期的要多。
事实证明他说的是真的。
我一看到她就认出了她。
从来没有人能够进入这个房间。
这次看来他说的是实话。
没什么可做的,我还是去睡觉吧。
比尔比鲍勃跑得快。
她远非诚实。
所以他们无法做梦。
他被称为一本活字典。
她什么也没做,只是环顾四周。
说谎是错误的。
她假装没有听到他的声音。
他小时候来到日本。
这个答案不一定是错的。
看起来他们又和好了。
当他的妻子去世时,他感到非常悲伤。
他有不少于五个孩子。
他生来就是一个画家。
他年轻时常常起得很早。
当我还是个孩子的时候,我的祖父就去世了。
今天早上我醒来时,雨已经变成雪了。
我宁愿步行也不愿乘公共汽车。
他们比我们更早开始。
我们称这座城市为小京都。
他能跑得比我快。
我哥哥总是比我起得早。
他比汤姆矮。
那里有一百多名学生。
我宁愿步行也不愿等下一班车。
事实证明,这份报告太真实了。
当他听到这个消息时,他的脸沉了下来。
谣言被证实是真的。
你跟他说过话吗?
吉姆曾多次约安妮出去。
他不适合当医生。
距村子不超过两英里。
我从火场逃出来时,除了身上的衣服,什么也没带。
你是在哪里买的?
正当她想问问题的时候,她举起了手。
我一见到她就喜欢上了她。
我从来没有见过比这更美丽的景象。
步行比乘出租车更快。
他能比我做得更好。
她比我大三岁。
他和他的妻子都喜欢它。
当她听说这起事故时,她崩溃了。
他会记下十多分。
他假装没听见我说话。
我的后院可以容纳十多个人。
你说话就好像你是老板一样。
我比以前不再恐高了。
那个时代还没有收音机。
不到十分钟你就能到达那里。
他整天除了玩耍什么都不做。
这本书比那本书更老。
除了你我没有其他朋友了。
没有人愿意没有钱。
我发誓我永远不会做这样的事。
我去拜访他时,他正好出去了。
当我听到这个消息时,我感到非常难过。
那时他没有看电视。
你去过法国吗 ?
抱歉,你错了。
现在的日本与二十年前有很大不同。
那时我还只是个小孩子。
他们看起来好像要哭了。
我身上的钱不超过五块钱。
这个房间太热了,我们不适合在里面工作。
我正好路过,车子撞到了那个男孩。
那块手表比这块便宜。
她一看到我就跑掉了。
年轻时,她很受欢迎。
他绝不是一个可靠的人。
感觉下午要下雨了。
除了那份工作我什么都会做。
那些日子里,我每天早上六点起床。
我和你都有责任。
我非常高兴。
事实证明他所说的是假的。
当我听到她的故事时,我为她感到难过。
当他出去时,天开始下雨了。
那个孩子看上去快要哭了。
这朵花比那朵更美丽。
这并不全是假的。
他比他们聪明。
她年轻时经常去旅行。
这个计划远不能令人满意。
他甚至比他的妻子还要年长。
他连小偷都不如。
我的意见和你的完全不同。
他比我大两岁。
当我到达车站时,我下了车。
她对衣服的品味与我截然不同。
我父亲周日除了看电视什么也不做。
他和以前不一样了。
看来这个消息是假的。
他比我高一个头。
当我们还是孩子的时候,我们每天都去游泳。
她的儿子在还是个孩子的时候就死于癌症。
彼得更像他的母亲而不是他的父亲。
明天永远不会到来 。
我情不自禁地爱我的国家。
太阳落山了,他们结束了工作。
我认为大多数人现在比以前过得更好。
她一看到我就挥手。
所有人都把他视为废物。
房子比我想象的要贵。
放眼望去,除了蔚蓝的大海,什么也没有。
雨刚停,我们出发吧。
我把汤姆当作朋友。
他没有他哥哥那么勤奋。
我什么也做不了,只能等他。
听到这个消息的那一刻,她脸色惨白。
他比他哥哥高。
今天的湿度比昨天要低。
她年轻的时候似乎很幸福。
比起音乐我更喜欢英语。
迟到总比不到好 。
小时候,他曾三次去过巴黎。
当医生被请来时,她已经病了一个星期了。
我的书不超过十本书。
我告诉他他错了。
我年轻时经常打网球。
那男孩一看到我就跑掉了。
还会有更好的吗?
你认为她的故事是假的吗?
那音乐值得听很多遍。
我醒来发现自己出名了。
要么你错了,要么他错了。
当玛丽还是个孩子的时候,她的家庭非常贫穷。
我并不比你更小心。
答案都是不正确的。
他说起话来好像他什么都知道。
他钢琴弹得比我好。
那时他正要离开。