1 (wiktionary) 2 (zh.wikipedia) 3 (en.wikipedia) 4 (glosbe)





Verbs Nouns Adjectives/Adverbs Pronouns Prepositions Conjunctions
理 (Advanced search)




CORE WORDS






COMPOUND WORDS



5000 WORDS


L029 P0632 to tidy up, to clear up aufräumen 清理
L046 P1610 to repair something etwas ausbessern 修理
L076 P2948 to attend to erledigen 处理




理想的 P0479 理解的 P1636 理解 P2118 理发店 P2937 理智的 P3144 理发师 P3250 理论 P3426 理智 P3454


ideal P0479 verständlich P1636 verstehen P2118 der Frisör P2937 vernünftig P3144 der Friseur P3250 die Theorie P3426 der Verstand P3454







PHRASES



他在修理机器。



He is repairing the machine .
修理 机器

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0161)



他是公司的总经理。



He is the general manager at the company .
公司 总经理

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0391)



我管理这个部门。



I am in charge of this department .
管理 这个 部门

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0490)



他在修理空调机。



He is repairing the air-conditioner .
修理 空调机

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0700)



他是我们公司的副经理。



He is the deputy manager of our company .
我们 公司 副经理

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0730)



你有什么理由?



What is your reason ?
什么 理由

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0893)



妈妈在整理房间。



My mom is tidying the room .
妈妈 整理 房间

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0894)



化学属于理科。



Chemistry is branch of the natural sciences .
化学 属于 理科

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0910)



他在说明自己的理论。



He is explaining his theory .
说明 自己 理论

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0980)



我负责管理这个团队。



I am in charge of this team .
负责管理 这个 团队

(ENG )
(ZH )

(0988)



她是经理的秘书。



She is the manager's secretary .
经理 秘书

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1473)



家庭暴力是伦理问题。



Domestic violence is an ethical issue .
家庭暴力 伦理 问题

(ENG )
(ZH )

(1926)



地球围绕太阳转是永恒的真理。



It is a timeless truth that the earth revolves around the sun .
地球 围绕 太阳 转是 永恒 真理

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2586)



这个甜点是经理推荐的。



This dessert is recommended by the manager .
这个 甜点 经理 推荐

(ENG )
(ZH )

(2799)



新总理因犯罪遭到罢黜。



The new prime minister was dismissed from office for breaking the law .
总理 犯罪 遭到 罢黜

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3134)



办理出国的手续很繁琐。



The procedures for traveling abroad are very minute and complicated .
办理 出国 手续 繁琐

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3362)



她在清理灶台。



She is cleaning the range top .
清理 灶台

(ENG )
(ZH )

(3515)





Who is going to try this case ?

谁来审理这个案子?

I have no particular reason to do so .

我没有特别的理由这样做。

I found it difficult to understand what he was saying .

我发现很难理解他在说什么。

Have you lost your sense to say so ?

你这么说是失去理智了吗?

He gets a haircut three times a month .

他每个月理发三次。

He cleared out his desk .

他清理了办公桌。

She spent her life in pursuit of the truth .

她一生都在追求真理。

It was an ideal day for walking .

这是散步的理想日子。

He paid no attention to my advice .

他没有理会我的建议。

What he said was over my head .

他说的话超出了我的理解范围。

I couldn't understand him at first .

起初我无法理解他。

The problem will soon be dealt with .

问题很快就会得到处理。

My car is being repaired .

我的车正在修理。

I , your mother , will take care of everything for you .

我,你的妈妈,会为你处理好一切。

There is no reason why he should resign .

他没有理由辞职。

Since it's important , I'll attend to it .

既然很重要,我就去处理一下。

He has to repair the clock .

他必须修理钟。

They disposed of the old car .

他们处理掉了那辆旧车。

I took no count of what he said .

我没有理会他说的话。

I've got to fix my hair .

我得整理一下我的头发。

Get in touch with your agent right away .

立即与您的代理人联系。

The reason which he gave is hard to understand .

他给出的理由令人难以理解。

They need daily care .

他们需要日常护理。

Even a child can understand it .

即使是小孩子也能理解。

This car needs repairing .

这辆车需要修理。

Please get these letters off right away .

请立即把这些信处理掉。

I'll have them repair my car .

我会让他们修理我的车。

We took his success for granted .

我们认为他的成功是理所当然的。

My wife is a good manager .

我的妻子是一位优秀的经理。

Have you done with the paper ?

你把纸处理完了吗?

What you are saying doesn't make sense .

你说的没有道理。

While I understand what you say , I can't agree with you .

虽然我理解你所说的,但我不能同意你的观点。

I will clean up yesterday's work .

我会清理昨天的工作。

I account him to be a man of sense .

我认为他是一个有理智的人。

I take it for granted that they will get married .

我认为他们会结婚是理所当然的。

Such a problem is hard to deal with .

这样的问题很难处理。

Only my mother really understands me .

只有妈妈真正理解我。

Her answer couldn't be understood .

她的回答让人无法理解。

The explanation was beyond my understanding .

这个解释超出了我的理解范围。

I'll have to have my camera repaired .

我得去修理我的相机了。

What you are saying does not make sense .

你说的没有道理。

There is no reason for me to apologize .

我没有理由道歉。

What he is saying does not make sense .

他说的话没有道理。

You should do away with that dog .

你应该把那只狗处理掉。

He has every reason for getting angry with you .

他有充分的理由对你生气。

Now he has nothing to live for .

现在他已经没有什么活下去的理由了。

Can you make sense of this poem ?

你能理解这首诗的意思吗?

Since it's important , I'll attend to it .

既然很重要,我就去处理一下。

I take for granted that you agree with me .

我理所当然地认为你同意我的观点。

There is good reason for her to get scolded .

她被骂是有充分理由的。

How late can I check in ?

最晚什么时候可以办理入住?

I had my watch mended by him .

我请他修理了我的手表。

He took no notice of my advice .

他没有理会我的建议。

It's natural that she should get angry .

她生气是理所当然的。

I'll take care of it .

我会处理的。

I managed to make the teacher understand my idea .

我设法让老师理解了我的想法。

I found it difficult to understand what he was saying .

我发现很难理解他在说什么。

You have a point there .

你说得有道理。

Let me take care of that for you .

让我来帮你处理吧。

I took it for granted that you were on my side .

我理所当然地认为你站在我这边。

I took it for granted that she would come .

我理所当然地认为她会来。

Can you give me a hand with this table ?

你能帮我处理一下这张桌子吗?

She always keeps the garden .

她总是打理花园。

I have an urgent matter to attend to .

我有一件紧急的事情要处理。

I had my watch repaired at the store .

我在商店修理了手表。

It is only natural that he be proud of his son .

他为自己的儿子感到骄傲是理所当然的。

Will you show me your new word processor today ?

今天你能给我看看你的新文字处理器吗?

He repaired his watch by himself .

他自己修理了手表。

I took it for granted that he would succeed .

我理所当然地认为他会成功。

It is contrary to reason .

这是违背道理的。

There is much truth in what you say .

你说的很有道理。

He had every reason for doing so .

他这样做是有充分理由的。

This car needs repairing .

这辆车需要修理。

I dealt with the accident .

我处理了这起事故。

His poems are difficult to understand .

他的诗很难理解。

Put your room in order .

把你的房间整理好。

We must deal with the problem instantly .

我们必须立即处理这个问题。

I have some correspondence to deal with .

我有一些信件要处理。

This bicycle needs repairing .

这辆自行车需要修理。

I can't seize the meaning .

我无法理解其中的意义。

How did you deal with the matter ?

你是怎么处理这件事的?

My father repaired my old watch .

我父亲修理了我的旧手表。

I am going to have john repair my watch .

我要请约翰修理我的手表。

What he is saying doesn't make sense .

他说的话没有道理。

I took it for granted that you would come .

我理所当然地认为你会来。

What kinds of japanese food do you like ?

你喜欢什么类型的日本料理?

He assisted me with my business .

他协助我处理生意。

This was the first japanese food I had ever tasted .

这是我第一次吃到日本料理。

If the price is reasonable , I want to buy the car .

如果价格合理,我想买车。

His explanation doesn't make sense at all .

他的解释根本没有道理。

My watch needs mending .

我的手表需要修理。

A man of reason could answer the question .

一个有理智的人可以回答这个问题。

This is an important theory .

这是一个重要的理论。

We have no reason for staying here .

我们没有理由留在这里。

My mother is a psychology teacher .

我的母亲是一位心理学老师。

I'd like to check in .

我想办理入住 。

Can I check in here ?

我可以在这里办理入住吗?

Just brush your hair .

只需梳理头发即可。

Even children need to make sense of the world .

即使是孩子也需要理解世界。

But I can't understand them very well .

但我不太能理解他们。

Why he did it is beyond my comprehension .

他为什么这么做我无法理解。

I took it for granted that you would attend the meeting .

我认为你参加会议是理所当然的。

He is a person with good sense .

他是一个很有理智的人。

I'll be a little late tonight for check-in .

今晚我办理入住手续会晚一点。

I had my hair cut at the barber shop yesterday .

我昨天在理发店剪了头发。

It is difficult for me to handle the case .

我很难处理这个案子。

English is too difficult for me to understand .

英语对我来说太难理解了。

The policeman dealt with the accident .

警察处理了这起事故。

I took it for granted that he would stand by me .

我理所当然地认为他会站在我这边。

What is the reason for that lie ?

这个谎言的理由是什么?

I can't fathom what you said .

我无法理解你说的话。

The mother tried to reason with her son .

母亲试图跟儿子讲道理。

There are many problems for them to deal with .

有很多问题需要他们去处理。

I believe the police will ignore you .

我相信警察不会理你的。

What shall I do with her letter ?

我该怎么处理她的信呢?

Do not take any notice of him .

不要理睬他。

What lies are truth ?

什么谎言是真理?

He managed the company while his father was ill .

他在父亲生病期间管理公司。

I didn't have the sense to do so .

我没有理由这样做。

To understand all is to forgive all .

理解一切就是宽恕一切。

The house is in need of repair .

房子需要修理。

It is difficult to understand this novel .

这本小说很难理解。

It is difficult for me to understand this question .

这个问题我很难理解。

He took no notice of my advice .

他没有理会我的建议。

It is time you had a haircut !

是时候该理发了!

What time should I check in ?

我应该什么时间办理入住?

Put your books in order .

把你的书整理好。

We could understand each other .

我们可以互相理解。

I took it for granted that you would come .

我理所当然地认为你会来。

He is old enough to understand it .

他已经足够大了,能够理解这一点。

You are old enough to understand this .

你已经足够大了,能够理解这一点。

He lost his presence of mind at the news .

听到这个消息,他失去了理智。

I met him at the barber's .

我在理发店遇见了他。

He is not such a fool but he can understand it .

他虽然不是傻子,但他能理解。

You have every reason to say so .

你有充分的理由这么说。

I will deal with this problem .

我会处理这个问题。

Please clear away the tea things .

请把茶具清理掉。

You have good reason to be angry .

你有充分的理由生气。

I had my radio repaired by him .

我请他修理了我的收音机。

Clear off the table .

清理桌子。

The word processor on the desk is my father's .

桌子上的文字处理机是我父亲的。

She is brushing her hair .

她正在梳理头发。

You have good reason to be angry .

你有充分的理由生气。

This car needs repairing .

这辆车需要修理。

Mark the words that you cannot understand .

标记你不能理解的单词。

You have no cause for anger .

你没有理由生气。

What shall I do with his luggage ?

我该怎么处理他的行李?

Teachers must understand children .

老师必须理解孩子。

I can't understand this at all .

我根本无法理解这一点。

My father repaired my old watch .

我父亲修理了我的旧手表。

Let's straighten out the desk .

我们来整理一下桌子吧。

He gave his reasons in brief .

他简短地给出了理由。

May I use this word processor ?

我可以使用这个文字处理软件吗?

She was understandably angry .

她很生气,这是可以理解的。

I can't understand his ideas at all .

我根本无法理解他的想法。

Well , you got a point there .

嗯,你说得有道理。

I can't understand the psychology of such a man .

我无法理解这样一个人的心理。

I can't make sense of these sentences .

我无法理解这些句子。



谁来审理这个案子?
我没有特别的理由这样做。
我发现很难理解他在说什么。
你这么说是失去理智了吗?
他每个月理发三次。
他清理了办公桌。
她一生都在追求真理。
这是散步的理想日子。
他没有理会我的建议。
他说的话超出了我的理解范围。
起初我无法理解他。
问题很快就会得到处理。
我的车正在修理。
我,你的妈妈,会为你处理好一切。
他没有理由辞职。
既然很重要,我就去处理一下。
他必须修理钟。
他们处理掉了那辆旧车。
我没有理会他说的话。
我得整理一下我的头发。
立即与您的代理人联系。
他给出的理由令人难以理解。
他们需要日常护理。
即使是小孩子也能理解。
这辆车需要修理。
请立即把这些信处理掉。
我会让他们修理我的车。
我们认为他的成功是理所当然的。
我的妻子是一位优秀的经理。
你把纸处理完了吗?
你说的没有道理。
虽然我理解你所说的,但我不能同意你的观点。
我会清理昨天的工作。
我认为他是一个有理智的人。
我认为他们会结婚是理所当然的。
这样的问题很难处理。
只有妈妈真正理解我。
她的回答让人无法理解。
这个解释超出了我的理解范围。
我得去修理我的相机了。
你说的没有道理。
我没有理由道歉。
他说的话没有道理。
你应该把那只狗处理掉。
他有充分的理由对你生气。
现在他已经没有什么活下去的理由了。
你能理解这首诗的意思吗?
既然很重要,我就去处理一下。
我理所当然地认为你同意我的观点。
她被骂是有充分理由的。
最晚什么时候可以办理入住?
我请他修理了我的手表。
他没有理会我的建议。
她生气是理所当然的。
我会处理的。
我设法让老师理解了我的想法。
我发现很难理解他在说什么。
你说得有道理。
让我来帮你处理吧。
我理所当然地认为你站在我这边。
我理所当然地认为她会来。
你能帮我处理一下这张桌子吗?
她总是打理花园。
我有一件紧急的事情要处理。
我在商店修理了手表。
他为自己的儿子感到骄傲是理所当然的。
今天你能给我看看你的新文字处理器吗?
他自己修理了手表。
我理所当然地认为他会成功。
这是违背道理的。
你说的很有道理。
他这样做是有充分理由的。
这辆车需要修理。
我处理了这起事故。
他的诗很难理解。
把你的房间整理好。
我们必须立即处理这个问题。
我有一些信件要处理。
这辆自行车需要修理。
我无法理解其中的意义。
你是怎么处理这件事的?
我父亲修理了我的旧手表。
我要请约翰修理我的手表。
他说的话没有道理。
我理所当然地认为你会来。
你喜欢什么类型的日本料理?
他协助我处理生意。
这是我第一次吃到日本料理。
如果价格合理,我想买车。
他的解释根本没有道理。
我的手表需要修理。
一个有理智的人可以回答这个问题。
这是一个重要的理论。
我们没有理由留在这里。
我的母亲是一位心理学老师。
我想办理入住 。
我可以在这里办理入住吗?
只需梳理头发即可。
即使是孩子也需要理解世界。
但我不太能理解他们。
他为什么这么做我无法理解。
我认为你参加会议是理所当然的。
他是一个很有理智的人。
今晚我办理入住手续会晚一点。
我昨天在理发店剪了头发。
我很难处理这个案子。
英语对我来说太难理解了。
警察处理了这起事故。
我理所当然地认为他会站在我这边。
这个谎言的理由是什么?
我无法理解你说的话。
母亲试图跟儿子讲道理。
有很多问题需要他们去处理。
我相信警察不会理你的。
我该怎么处理她的信呢?
不要理睬他。
什么谎言是真理?
他在父亲生病期间管理公司。
我没有理由这样做。
理解一切就是宽恕一切。
房子需要修理。
这本小说很难理解。
这个问题我很难理解。
他没有理会我的建议。
是时候该理发了!
我应该什么时间办理入住?
把你的书整理好。
我们可以互相理解。
我理所当然地认为你会来。
他已经足够大了,能够理解这一点。
你已经足够大了,能够理解这一点。
听到这个消息,他失去了理智。
我在理发店遇见了他。
他虽然不是傻子,但他能理解。
你有充分的理由这么说。
我会处理这个问题。
请把茶具清理掉。
你有充分的理由生气。
我请他修理了我的收音机。
清理桌子。
桌子上的文字处理机是我父亲的。
她正在梳理头发。
你有充分的理由生气。
这辆车需要修理。
标记你不能理解的单词。
你没有理由生气。
我该怎么处理他的行李?
老师必须理解孩子。
我根本无法理解这一点。
我父亲修理了我的旧手表。
我们来整理一下桌子吧。
他简短地给出了理由。
我可以使用这个文字处理软件吗?
她很生气,这是可以理解的。
我根本无法理解他的想法。
嗯,你说得有道理。
我无法理解这样一个人的心理。
我无法理解这些句子。