Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我上了当, 还以为他们的玩笑是真的呢. | I was hoaxed into believing their story. | → |
他的答覆看来是半开玩笑半认真的. | His reply was taken half seriously, half in jest. | → |
我真的必须参加这个会议吗? | Is it necessary for me to attend the meeting? | → |
你真的一点也不关心你的将来? | Do you really care nothing about your future? | → |
我们真的处于困境——没人照顾婴儿。 | We are in a real fix - there is nobody to look after the baby. | → |
这真的没有必要。 | That's really not necessary. | → |
我真的会想念你的。 | I'm really going to miss you. | → |
我曾认为这可能是真的。 | I thought it might be true. | → |
我认真地按指示办事. | I followed the instructions religiously. | → |
音乐的声音太大了,把我耳朵震得直响。 | The music was so loud it made my ears ring. | → |
他未做认真的调查就仓促做出了结论。 | He jumped to a conclusion without careful investigation. | → |
大都市外面的生活步调往往是缓慢得多,这在其他国家也是真的那样。 | Often life is much slower outside the big cities, as is true in other countries as well. | → |
这次地震把这堵墙震得下陷并开始崩塌. | The earthquake made the wall sink and start to crumble. | → |
如果这是真的又该如何呢? | What if it is true? | → |
我真的需要把它抄下来吗? | Do I really need to copy it? | → |
是真的还是我当时在做梦? | Was it real or did I dream it? | → |
稚嫩的;无经验的,不老练的缺乏经验或老练的;天真的 | Lacking experience or sophistication; naive. | → |
这种作品很难经得起认真的检验。 | This work will hardly stand close examination. | → |
我胸针的钩子断了。 | The clasp of my brooch is broken. | → |
这张钞票是假的, 那张是真的. | This note is counterfeit, but that one's good. | → |
交通拥挤是许多旧城镇的难题。 | Heavy traffic poses a problem in many old towns. | → |
幼稚的,天真的不世故的,天真的 | Lacking sophistication or worldly experience; naive. | → |
城镇的那部分对游客完全没有吸引力。 | That part of the town is completely void of interest for visitors. | → |
你工作得愈久,你愈会疲倦,那必然是真的。 | It follows that the longer you work, the more tired you will be. | → |
这座桥的建造对这两个镇的交通很重要。 | The building of the bridge is very important for the transportation between the two towns. | → |
多亏许多科学的工作,我们能预先知道要发生地震的时间和地点了。 | Thanks to the work of many scientists, we are able to learn in advance when and where an earthquake will happen. | → |
公路特指连结城市、县镇的公用道路 | A main public road, especially one connecting towns and cities. | → |
如果他真地要你当众收回海口,那你也是活该;你本不该那样自吹自擂。 | It serves you right if he did make you eat the leek in public; you should not be so boastful. | → |
圣女贞德是法国最伟大的女性之一。 | Joan of Arc was one of France's greatest daughters. | → |
哦,对不起。允许我更正一下,这件古董绝对是真的。 | Oh, I'm sorry, but if I may correct you, this is absolutely real. | → |
管辖区城市或城镇的分区或地区,由警察机构的特定单位对其进行管辖或巡逻 | A subdivision or district of a city or town under the jurisdiction of or patrolled by a specific unit of its police force. | → |
我并非真的想同我儿子打一场艰苦的网球赛,因此就敷衍了一下,让他赢了前两局。 | I didn't really want to play a hard game of tennis with my son, so I went through the motions and let him win the first two sets. | → |
贞德在1429年率大军解除了英军对奥尔良的围攻。 | Joan of Arc led a large army to raise the siege of Orleans in1429. | → |
由於受感染的风险很大,无菌注射针的使用受到了重视。 | The high risk of infection put a premium on the use of sterile needle. | → |
|