Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我跳舞一点儿也不行。 | I'm no good at dancing. | → |
今天暖和一点儿了. | The weather is a bit warmer today. | → |
他到十一点才回家。 | Not until eleven o'clock did he come home. | → |
我只懂得一点法语。 | I have only a limited understanding of French. | → |
她一点儿也不像那么大年纪. | She doesn't look her age at all. | → |
那店员一点也不怕麻烦。 | The shop assistant was not in the least afraid of the trouble. | → |
我希望这本书的字再大一点儿。 | I wish this book was written in bigger character. | → |
我一点也不明白你在说些什么。 | I haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about. | → |
旅行社的那位小姐告诉我下午一点开门. | The lady at the tourist office told me it opened at 1 pm. | → |
他没有回答,只是继续一点一点地吃东西。 | He didn't answer, but just continued to nibble at his food. | → |
我们将吃一点面包,剩下的留到早饭时吃。 | We'll eat some of the bread and keep the rest for breakfast. | → |
她每月都存一点儿钱. | She sets aside a bit of money every month. | → |
他上午十一点才醒。 | He didn't wake up until 11 o'clock in the morning. | → |
他稍微会一点儿日语. | He has some little acquaintance with the Japanese language. | → |
他对学校课外活动一点也不积极。 | He doesn't take an active part in many school activities. | → |
我一整天围着火热的炉子辛辛苦苦地做出这顿饭,可是他们现在几乎一点儿也没有吃。 | I slaved away all day over a hot stove to produce this meal, and now they've hardly eaten any of it. | → |
他一点儿一点儿攒钱直到够买一辆汽车. | He saved money bit by bit until he had enough to buy a car. | → |
这是中文--我一点儿都不懂。 | It's in Chinese I can make little of it. | → |
你真的一点也不关心你的将来? | Do you really care nothing about your future? | → |
我一点儿也不行。 | I'm no good. | → |
一点点对你不会有什么坏处。 | A little of it will not do you any harm. | → |
你能把那一点指出来,我感到很高兴。 | I'm glad you raised that point. | → |
他对我指的是什么没有一点儿概念。 | He didn't have a slightest notion of what I meant. | → |
我的朋友都是男生,他们一点也不关心读书。 | My friends were all boys who cared nothing about studying. | → |
我懂一点儿德语。 | I know a little German. | → |
剧场的地板斜度太大了一点。 | The rake of the theater floor is a bit too steep. | → |
有一点是肯定的, 你再也不能行走了. | This much is certain, you will never walk again. | → |
只知道一点点,不如完全不晓得。 | You might as well not know a thing at all as know it only a little. | → |
那个跳舞女郎在生人面前没一点紧张。 | The dance girl is quite at home in front of strangers. | → |
我用毯子把病人的腿包了起来,让他暖和一点儿。 | I wrapped the rug around the sick man's legs to keep him warm. | → |
他明确地把整个经过都对我讲了,一点不含糊。 | He told me the whole story in spades and there's no doubt about it. | → |
我一点也不惊讶她的率直。 | I'm not surprised at her frankness. | → |
如果你不把煤气调小一点,肉就要焦了。 | The meat will scorch if you don't lower the gas. | → |
这场争论对我来说太深奥了,我一点都搞不明白。 | The argument was too intellectual for me; I couldn't follow a word of it. | → |
部长在公开发表言论时比他在私下批评时的调子要缓和一点儿。 | In his public statement the minister toned down his criticisms he had made in private. | → |
尝一点儿这种乳酪吧! | Just have a taste of this cheese! | → |
请你往右边移一点好吗? | Would you be good enough to move a bit to the right? | → |
忏悔之后他觉得好过一点,并且能安眠了。 | After confession he feels a little better and can sleep at ease. | → |
玛丽一点也没有其他兴趣,她的全部生活都围绕着丈夫和孩子转。 | Mary has no outside interest at all.Her whole life revolves around her husband and the children. | → |
她一点儿常识也没有. | She hasn't an ounce of common sense. | → |
设法用钱大方一点。 | Try to be more generous with your money. | → |
你一点也没让我为难. | You didn't embarrass me in the slightest. | → |
他的死讯已电告其家属。 | News of his death was cabled to his family. | → |
你应该多注意一点仪表. | You should take more pride in your appearance. | → |
我一点都不理会他们的感受. | I don't care a jot for their feelings. | → |
他特地为这一典礼空运来了鲜花. | He had flowers specially flown in forthe ceremony. | → |
我一点头, 就是暗示你把会议中断. | When I nod my head, that's your cue to interrupt the meeting. | → |
他要是有一点常识的话,就不会干这种傻事。 | He wouldn't do such silly things if he had a morsel of sense. | → |
我一点也没有吃惊,因为我早已料到会有那样的事。 | I was not in the least surprised, for I had expected as much. | → |
那根巨大的分针不动了。我们等来等去,但一点儿动静也没有。 | The big minute hand did not move. We waited and waited, but nothing happened. | → |
他惊讶得眼珠子差一点跳出来。 | His eyes nearly jumped from their sockets in surprise. | → |
她会说法语, 德语, 还会说一点儿俄语. | She speaks French and German and also a little Russian. | → |
对应该采取怎样的步骤这一点还不太明确. | There is some confusion about what the right procedure should be. | → |
天底天球上,在观测者垂直向下的一点,与天顶完全相对 | A point on the celestial sphere directly below the observer, diametrically opposite the zenith. | → |
她一点也不害怕悬挂式滑翔。 | Hang-gliding holds no fears for her. | → |
请挪过去一点,你占了大半张凳子啦。 | Move up, please; you are taking up more than half the bench. | → |
这轮胎太硬,要减少一点压力。 | The tyre is too hard reduce the pressure a bit. | → |
他们一点一点地攀上那座陡峭的山. | They climbed the steep mountain inch by inch. | → |
他将管子里的最後一点牙膏挤了出来。 | He squeezed out the last bit of toothpaste from the tube. | → |
花这麽一点钱也要去请示, 真烦人. | It's annoying to have to get authorization for spending such piddling amounts of money. | → |
我愿替你做这件事, 只消给我一点小小的报酬(50英镑). | I will do it for you for a small consideration (of 50). | → |
他囗头遗言上遗留给我一点小小遗产作为他对我关爱的表徵。 | He left me a small legacy in a nuncupative will, as a token of his kindness to me. | → |
喂,鲍勃。是的,这是因为线路不好。我再说大一点声音。好些了吗? | Oh, hello, Bob. Yes, the line is not very good. I'll speak a bit louder. Is that any better? | → |
我很想听听可能会发生什麽变动, 但是(关於这一点)不管怎麽打听, 他们就是不说. | I wanted to hear about possible changes, but I couldn't draw them (on that). | → |
该飞机的飞行速度可慢了一点,但它转的圈子可以小得多——这在近距离激战中是一大优势。 | The plane may be slightly slower but it can turn in a much tighter circle-a big advantage in a dog fight. | → |
眼下一点现货都没有。 | No stock is available at present. | → |
你对地位真是一点儿也不在乎。 | You don't really care a fig about status. | → |
你注意到了这一点是够机灵的。 | It was very sharp of you to have noticed that. | → |
这懒小子一整天一点事都没干。 | The lazy boy has not done a stroke of work all day. | → |
我们的邮政系统临时出了一点小问题. | There's been a slight hiccup in our mailing system. | → |
就算你对,可你要论证这一点却非易事。 | Grant that you are correct, you may find it hard to prove your point. | → |
当然这一点必须优先考虑--这是成败的关键. | Of course this must have priority it's a matter of life and death. | → |
双方并非在每一点上意见都一致, 但已达成和解. | The two sides failed to agree on every point but came to an accommodation. | → |
他为人诚实,不计较面子,对于别人的批评一点也不在乎。 | He has an honest nature and a thick skin, and never cares a bit about other people's criticisms. | → |
里程碑,里程标路边所设立的石制标志,以英里指示从给定的一点到该路标的距离 | A stone marker set up on a roadside to indicate the distance in miles from a given point. | → |
没有提拔,跟钱有关的事一点好处也没沾上。 | No promotion...no nothing as far as money go. | → |
第二天早上我发现秧苗挺立着,一点也没损坏。 | The next morning I found the shoots standing up straight, not bit damaged. | → |
给予投资者的建议是以利率将继续下降这一点为前提的. | Advice to investors was based on the premise that interest rates would continue to fall. | → |
他铲起了一点土,非常小心,不去扰乱底下的任何东西。 | He scooped out a little of the earth, being careful not to disturb anything that was underneath. | → |
我可以把它裁得低一点,这样让您穿着这件外套显得更丰满一点。 | I can cut it lower and in that way give you a little more fullness in the blouse. | → |
他的头发带一点姜黄色. | His hair was a bright shade of ginger. | → |
我在给蛋糕最后加一点点缀。 | I'm just putting the finishing touches to the cake. | → |
她对别人对她行为的多方谴责一点也不在乎。 | She cares nothing about the condemnations of her action. | → |
如果是女人,在她走向刑场的半路上,也可能会要求一点时间来化妆。 | If a woman were on her way to her execution, she will demand a little time to put on make- up. | → |
盈亏平衡点尤指在出售货物或服务的水平上,投资的收益与投资的数量恰好相等的一点 | The point, especially the level of sales of a good or service, at which the return on investment is exactly equal to the amount invested. | → |
渡船於一点钟开往法国. | The ferry leaves for France at one o'clock. | → |
她(一点都)不喜欢人家说她丰满. | She didn't take (at all) kindly to being called plump. | → |
所有这些说明一点--他是一个自私自利的人。 | It all adds up to this-he is a selfish man. | → |
他以为他的构思最好,可是还是差了一点;它只得了二等奖。 | He thought his idea was the best, but it was a near miss; it only won second prize. | → |
也许我这么说可以更清楚一点:老一辈人一般都是保守的。 | Perhaps I can make that clearer by saying the older generation is generally conservative. | → |
|