back


wonder + Surprise caused by experiencing something amazing
wonderful + producing feelings of enjoyment or delight


8 New HSK word(s): HSK3 多么 + duo1me5 how (wonderful etc); what (a great idea etc); however (difficult it may be etc); (in interrogative sentences) how (much etc); to what extent HSK4 + bang4 stick; club; cudgel; smart; capable; strong; wonderful; classifier for legs of a relay race HSK5 奇迹 + qi2ji4 miracle; miraculous; wonder; marvel HSK5 难怪 + nan2guai4 (it's) no wonder (that...); (it's) not surprising (that) HSK5 怪不得 + guai4bu5de5 no wonder!; so that's why! HSK6 奇妙 + qi2miao4 fantastic; wonderful HSK6 美妙 + mei3miao4 beautiful; wonderful; splendid HSK6 惊奇 + jing1qi2 to be amazed; to be surprised; to wonder
7 Old HSK word(s): A VS * jing1cai3 brilliant/ splendid/ wonderful B VS * bu4xing2 won't do B VS * miao4 wonderful C * guai4 bu de no wonder/ so that's why/ put no blame on C N * qi2ji4 miracle/ marvel/ wonder C v;Conj * nan2guai4 it's difficult to blame/ it's hardly a surprise/ no wonder D VS * qi2miao4 wonderful

奇妙



这里~漂亮啊!

Làm thế nào +

你的字写得真~!

Dính +

Phép lạ +

Không thắc mắc +

Không thắc mắc +

Tuyệt vời +

Cuộc sống thực +

Ngạc nhiên +
Grade E word(s):








GbEngViet
不会发很多时间的。 It won't take much time.
我不喝酒, 给我来杯汽水吧. I won't have any wine; I'll just have (a) soda water.
如果天不晴,我们就不去散步。 If the weather doesn't clear, we won't go for a walk.
他的讲话赢得了听众的掌声。 His speech won the applause of the audience.
获得冠军的那个弓箭手很年轻。 The archer who won the game is very young.
他以两杆的成绩赢得了这场高尔夫球赛。 He won the golf match by two shots.
他以勇敢赢得芳心无数。 He won many hearts by his gallantry.
我们赢得了合同,但是却经过了多次不屈不挠的谈判才达到目的。 We won the contract but only through a lot of tough negotiating.
这门闩不牢。 This door won't latch properly.
她年纪那麽大活跃得不得了. She is wonderfully active for her age.
她不但参加了竞赛--而且居然获胜了! She not only entered the competition she actually won it!
她的第一部小说一问世,便使她一举成名。 She won her overnight fame by her first novel.
那可太妙了. It was quite wonderful.
他以勇气赢得大家的尊敬。 He won honor for his courage.
我不会把我的钱投资到他的公司。 I won't invest my money in his company.
这个水壶上的开关按下时卡不住了。 The switch on the kettle won't stay down.
你如果不停止吃糖,你就不要吃饭。 Stop eating sweets, or you won't get any dinner.
我们的队扔硬币赢了, 因此由我们队先开球。 Our team won the toss so we play first.
据目前情况看,我们不能按时完成任务了。 As things stand, we won't finish the job on time.
我们不会走错路的, 因为我对这儿的街道非常熟悉。 We won't go wrong, because I'm quite familiar with the streets here.
餐厅的名字未必能告诉你很多它所供应的食物。 The name of a restaurant won't necessarily tell you much about the food it serves.
有些职员要被解雇,不过请放心,你不在此列。 Some of our staff are to be dismissed, but I hasten to add you won't be among them.
没有人会责怪你打牌消遣。 You won't be blamed for playing cards for love.
我们在一场竞赛中赢了足足500英镑. We won 500, no less, in a competition.
我用力把螺丝往木头上拧,可是拧不进去,又掉出来了。 I've put the screw in the wood as tightly as I can, but it won't stay in, it keeps slipping out.
我们将按时到达,是吗? We'll be on time, won't we?
他们将去欧洲,不是吗? They will go to Europe, won't they?
这辆倒霉汽车就是发动不起来! The wretched car won't start!
这麽紧张, 我的神经快吃不消了. My nerves won't stand the strain much longer.
那个著名的化学家赢得了诺贝尔奖。 The famous chemist won the Nobel Prize.
不知您是否愿意下星期来我们家做客? I am wondering if you'd care to visit us next week?
我的汽车陷入泥中, 一动也不动[我无法使它移动]. My car's stuck in the mud, and it won't budge/I can't budge it.
听到他咂咂舌头的声音,她疑惑不解在想:"我说错了什么?" "What have I said wrong now? " She wondered, as she heard he click his tongue.
由於两个主要政党都赢得了相同数量的席位,因此作为少数派的政党居於举足轻重的地位。 Since the two main parties each won the same number of seats, the minority party holds the balance of power.
你真是太好了。 You're just wonderful.
我的工钱不够买一辆汽车。 My wages won't run to a car.
你平时如果努力学习,在考试前就不必这样整夜开夜车了。 If you work hard at other times, you won't have to sit up all night before the exam.
她的体温降下不来。 Her temperature won't come down.
它不会伤害你,但是农药会。 It won't hurt you, but chemicals will.
难怪她病了,她几乎什么都没吃。 No wonder she's ill. She eats next to nothing.
她不知道以后等待她的将是什么命运。 She wondered what fate had in store for her next.
他聪明,但不会有成就,因为他缺少干劲。 He's clever but he won't succeed because he lacks drive.
弟兄两个我谁也不相信,他们都是一路货色。 I won't trust either of the two brothers; they are tarred with the same brush.
保守党在上次议会选举中从工党手里夺得这个议席. The Conservatives won the seat (ie in Parliament) from Labour at the last election.
这个盒子的盖揭不起来了。 The top of this box won't lift(off).
这果酱罐的盖子拧不开. The lid of this jam pot won't unscrew.
这窗帘和你那块地毯不相配. These curtains won't match your carpet.
我虽然很喜欢她,却不打算娶她。 Much as I like her, I won't marry her.
他是当代医学奇迹的活证明. He is living proof of the wonders of modern medicine.
他在热带医学这一领域里广获赞扬。 He has won wide recognition in the field of tropical medicine.
自从我学会下国际象棋以来,这是我第一次赢。 It was the first time I'd won since I'd learnt to play chess.
老师狠狠地瞪了我一眼,所以我怀疑我做错了什么事。 The teacher threw a fierce look at me, so I wondered what I had done wrong.
很遗憾要打扰你一下,我想问问我们什么时候能聊聊。 I'm sorry to trouble you, but I wondered if we could have a word some time.
赢得总统杯以后,球队满怀信心地迎接联赛的冠亚军决赛。 Having won the President Cup, the team got their tails up for the final of the league championship.
他从一幢十层楼房子的屋顶上摔下来,但仍然活著,真是奇迹。 It is a wonder that he remains alive after dropping from the roof of a ten- storied building.
她再与也不会干涉你了,你有了独立自主权,你已经有了你自己出入大门的钥匙。 She won't interfere with you any more; your independence is achieved and you have won your latchkey.
惯常想知道自己的孩子在哪里的旧式母亲,如今有了个想知道自己的母亲在哪里的孙子。 The old-time mother who used to wonder where her boy was now has a grandson who wonders where his mother is.
难怪你来晚了! No wonder you were late!
难怪他这麽累! Small wonder (that) he was so tired!
哦,你真是太好了! Oh, you're just wonderful!
这种借口(让我)实在无法相信. That excuse simply won't wash (with me).
不知道这附近有没有便利商店? I wonder if there is a convenience store nearby.
主队以悬殊比分垂手赢得(这场比赛的)胜利. The local team won (the match) hands down.
怪不得你们在舐着嘴唇,原来晚餐有肉。 No wonder you are licking your chops, there's pork for dinner.
我昨晚在城里寻欢作乐——怪不得今天早晨我头痛。 I spent last night on the town-no wonder I've got a headache this morning.
自从她选美获胜後,她就像活在金鱼缸中,任人参观,毫无隐私。 She has been living in a goldfish bowl since she won the beauty contest.
这个女演员的第一部电影使她一举成名。 The actress won overnight fame with her first film.
她性情非常文静. She is possessed of a wonderfully calm temperament.
极好的某种东西出奇地好或奇妙的 Something exceptionally exciting or wonderful.
我再也不会容忍他的无理要求了。 I won't stand for his unreasonable demands any longer.
我们的足球队取得了压倒性的胜利。 Our football team has won an overwhelming victory.
他好想入非非, 觉得自己赢了一块金牌. He liked to fantasize that he had won a gold medal.
注意间隔, 否则这个标题一行排不下. Be careful with your spacing or you won't get the heading on one line.
一位工程师作了一次关于这个奇妙装置的报告。 A talk was given by an engineer of this wonderful device.
你可以以这种眼光看待事物, 但是社会可不会跟你一样。 You may look at things that way, but society won't.
我想了解一下贵方是否继续引进先进技术和成套工厂设备。 I wonder whether you will go on import some advanced technology and complete plant.
自从她在学校里获奖以来,她就一直目中无人,不愿与别的女孩子说话。 Since she won a prize at school she's been going about with her nose in the air and refusing to talk to the other girls.
来年我不会去英格兰游览。 I won't be visiting England next year.
他们惊讶地默默凝视那奇景。 They stared at the strange sight in silent wonder.
如果领子不牢稳,你最好用别针把它别住。 If the collar won't stay in place, you'd better pin it back.
她在今年奥运会女子马拉松赛跑中赢得金牌. She won the gold medal in the women's marathon at this year's Olympic Games.
他赢得钢琴家的声誉。 He won renown as a pianist.
我就是觉得这件事莫名其妙。 I was just wondering about that myself.
果冻搀水太多就凝固不好了. You won't get a good set if you put too much water in the jelly.
用不了多少时间就可以把咖啡过滤好. It won't take long to filter the coffee.
她赢了100英镑, 都挥霍在买新衣服上了. She won 100 and then splurged it all on new clothes.
如果你们在墙板之间的空隙处糊上墙纸,空隙就看不出来了。 If you paper over the spaces between the wallboards, they won't show.
这个懒惰的女孩正梦想着嫁给一个有钱人, 从此不再工作。 The lazy girl is dreaming of marrying a millionaire and therefore won't do any work.
因此,看起来政治家们取得了胜利。我惟一的想法是,他们为此付出了惨重的代价,未免得不偿失。世界上其他任何一个国家的政治家之间的分歧都没有这里的政治家之间的分歧那么大,那么公开。 So it looks as it the politicians have won. My only point is that it has been a Pyrrhic victory. In no country in the world are politicians held in greater or more open division than they are here.
发愁於事无补. Fretting about it won't help.
奇异的不寻常的或特别的;奇妙的 Remarkable or extraordinary; wonderful.
给你施麻醉後, 你就什麽也感觉不到了. You'll be under (an) anaesthetic, so you won't feel a thing.
她已经(向我)暗示说我得到了这个奖. She has already hinted (to me) that I've won the prize.
他以为他的构思最好,可是还是差了一点;它只得了二等奖。 He thought his idea was the best, but it was a near miss; it only won second prize.
他由於仪表堂堂而当选,但他尚须证明决非徒有其表。 His good looks won him the election but he has still to prove that he's not just a pretty face.
好多男人之(所以有)惊人的自制力,是由于他有老婆这一事实之故。 Many a man's wonderful self- control is due to the fact that he has a wife.
明信片上只写了“祝你过得很愉快”,“真希望你在也这儿”或诸如此类的话。 The card just said"Having wonderful time.""Wish you were here" or some such things.
难怪他们的队打败了我们;他们请了一个冒名为丹·史密斯的职业队员替他们投球。 No wonder their team beat us; they rang in a professional to pitch for them under the name of Dan Smith.
贝特,汉斯·阿尔布雷希生于1906德裔美籍物理学家。因其对恒星能量产生的研究而获1967年诺贝尔奖 German-born American physicist. He won a1967 Nobel Prize for research on the energy production of stars.
服这器官妙得很,它从你在早上起床的一刹那时就开始工作,而且直至你进入办公室为止,是不会停止(工作)的。 The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get into the office.