Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我马上就来。 | I'll be right with you. | → |
我百分之百同意你的看法。 | I am a hundred percent in agreement with you. | → |
我能和你做生意,太高兴了。 | I am only too pleased to do business with you. | → |
我并不完全同意你。 | I do not altogether agree with you. | → |
我没心情和你聊天。 | I am in no mood for chatting with you. | → |
我有点私事和你商量。 | I have something personal to discuss with you. | → |
我知道他们和你在议论我。 | I know they have been discussing me with you. | → |
着手与你方开展业务。 | Commence business with you. | → |
我没有心思跟你争论. | I'm not in the mood to disagree with you. | → |
我倾向于同意你的观点。 | I'm disposed to agree with you. | → |
若你方能保证按期交货,我们要下大的订单。 | If you can guarantee punctual delivery, we shall place large orders with you. | → |
我乐意和你去。 | I am willing to go with you. | → |
我不会抛弃你,我对你一向是诚心诚意的。 | I'm not going to throw you over. I've always been on the square with you. | → |
|