Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我只懂得一点法语。 | I have only a limited understanding of French. | → |
我不完全理解他离开的理由。 | I don't fully understand his reasons for leaving. | → |
这位教师要使班里的每一个人都弄懂课文。 | The teacher makes sure that everyone in the class understands the text. | → |
经济知识对于理解这个问题是至关重要的。 | A knowledge of economics is fundamental to any understanding of this problem. | → |
你必须先弄懂数学基础知识, 我们才能进一步学习. | You must understand the elements of mathematics before we can proceed further. | → |
她觉得很难理解他。 | She found great difficulties in understanding him. | → |
想要懂得今天,就必须研究昨天。 | If you want to understand today, you have to search yesterday. | → |
这一误会引发了激烈的争论. | Bitter arguments ensued from this misunderstanding. | → |
他对他扮演的角色理解得细微之至。 | He understands his part to a miracle. | → |
他似乎没有意识到形势的严重性。 | He doesn't seem to understand the gravity of the situation. | → |
这一切误会都是他在无意中造成的. | He was the unknowing cause of all the misunderstanding. | → |
学习植物学使我对大自然了解了许多。 | In learning botany, I understand much about nature. | → |
为了我们理解,老师列举了很多事例。 | The teacher enumerated many examples to us for understanding. | → |
她简化了指令以便于儿童理解。 | She simplified the instructions so that the children could understand them. | → |
我能使用文字处理机, 但不了解其运转机制. | I can use a word processor but I don't understand its operation. | → |
很难弄清楚他们那套官僚体制全部细微的层次分别。 | It was hard to understand all the minute gradations of their bureaucracy. | → |
首先,我站在一个热闹的角落,仅仅是看着人们,试图以审视他们来理解他们生活的某些东西。 | First, I stand at a busy corner, merely looking at people, trying by sight of them to understand something of their live. | → |
一定有误会了! | There must be some misunderstanding! | → |
她的著作极有助於我们对这个困难问题的了解. | Her work has contributed enormously to our understanding of this difficult subject. | → |
我不知道他的动力是什么。 | I don't understand what his motive is. | → |
她是能谅解的, 她是个大好人. | She'll understand and forgive; she's really quite human. | → |
他正在尽力弄明白他的意思。 | He is trying his best to understand his meaning. | → |
他使劲向我做手势, 可是我不明白他的意思. | He was gesticulating wildly at me, but I could not understand what he was trying to tell me. | → |
这份手稿只有专家才看得懂. | The manuscript requires an expert to understand it. | → |
我们有个协议,不向对方的顾客出售货物。 | There is an understanding between us that we will not sell to each other's customers. | → |
你明白了吗? | Do you understand? | → |
爱国主义在美国很容易了解;它意味着通过为国家提高警惕的方式来为自己提高警惕。 | Patriotism is easy to understand in America; it means looking out for yourself by look out for your country. | → |
词语的定义不应比所解释的词语更难理解. | Definitions should not be more difficult to understand than the words they define. | → |
我们之间产生了一连串的误解, 因而关系紧张了. | Relations between us have become frayed through a series of misunderstandings. | → |
别误解我[我要说的话]. | Don't misunderstand me/what I'm trying to say. | → |
清晰地表达或呈现的;容易理解的 | Clearly expressed or presented; easy to understand. | → |
"父母们所了不解的是,脂肪提供非常宝贵的热量,并且每个细胞都需要脂肪和胆固醇才能生长,"她说。"胆固醇的名声太坏,我们从来看不到它好的一面,但是它对孩童,尤其两岁以下的,极为重要。" | "What parents don't understand is that fat provides very valuable calories and that every cell needs fat and cholesterol to grow, " she said. "Cholesterol has gotten such bad press that we never see it in a good light, but it is essential for children, especially those under2." | → |
|