Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我们得省吃俭用来付帐. | We had to scrimp and save to pay the bills. | → |
通知她交纳罚款,但她拒不服从。 | She was told to pay the fine, but refused to comply. | → |
他应该主动提出付款--他有的是钱, 别忘了. | He should have offered to pay he has plenty of money, after all. | → |
你欠我的债可以慢慢还。 | You can take your time to pay the debt you owe me. | → |
他们上学你要付学费吗? | Do you have to pay for their schooling? | → |
以丧失独立来换取和平是极高的代价. | Loss of independencewas a high price to pay for peace. | → |
出租人可驱逐不付租金的承租人。 | The lessor can evict the lessee for failure to pay rent. | → |
你必须为此付出代价。 | You'll have to pay for that. | → |
我一时心软同意了支付她度假的费用. | In a weak moment, I agreed to pay for her holiday. | → |
如果他们拒绝收支票,我们将不得不付现金。 | If they refuse to accept a cheese we'll have to pay cash. | → |
该诗仍然享有版权, 因此你必须支付引用费. | The poem is still under copyright, so you have to pay to quote it. | → |
若要老婆留意自己所说的话,作丈夫的只要把话向其他女性说便成了。 | If a man want his wife to pay attention to what he say, he address his remarks to another woman. | → |
不缴纳税款就可能被起诉. | Failureto pay your taxes will make you liable to prosecution. | → |
不缴纳税款就可能被起诉。 | Failure to pay your taxes will make you liable to prosecution. | → |
我的一部分津贴被扣去付了饭费。 | Part of my allowance is kept back to pay for my meals. | → |
他若能买得起豪华的快艇, 就更能匀出钱来还债了. | If he can afford a luxury yacht, then a fortiori he can afford to pay his debts. | → |
你(如果)不付款,他们就要断电。 | Fail to pay and they'll cut off the electricity. | → |
在预订时交付定金是一般的[普遍遵守的]惯例. | It is accepted/standard practice to pay a deposit with one's order. | → |
他们要他付损害赔偿金, 但他藉口贫穷而不偿还. | They asked him to pay for the damage but he pleaded poverty. | → |
|