Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我们决定立刻去火车站。 | We determined to go to the railway station at once. | → |
可能的话,她想跟我们一起去。 | If possible, She wants to go with us. | → |
我问了一位本地人,该走哪条路。 | I asked one of the locals which way to go. | → |
目前的情况不得再继续下去了. | The present state of affairs cannot be allowed to go on. | → |
我认为你应当去找医生看看病. | I think you ought to go to/to go and see (ie consult) the doctor. | → |
他一向是来得很晚,然后又总说他得早走。 | Typically, he would come in late and then say that he had to go early. | → |
我心中充满了回家的渴望。 | I am filled with desire to go back home. | → |
我觉得他好象想要回家。 | It seems to me that be would like to go back home. | → |
男孩子们已决定下个星期去露营。 | The boys have decided to go camping next week. | → |
班里所有的男孩都想陪这个漂亮的女孩一起出游。 | All the boys in the class want to go out with the pretty girl. | → |
现在就想回去,为了冷却他那急切的心,暂把他送到法国的哥哥家中。 | Now he wanted to go back, but to damp down the urge he was sent to his brother's home in France. | → |
我不愿意在交通高峰时间出去。 | I don't like to go out during the rush hour. | → |
父亲想到乡下去,可是孩子们吵着要去海滨。 | Father wanted to go to the country, but the children were whooping it up for the beach. | → |
出国要多少钱? | How much does it cost to go abroad? | → |
请您告诉我怎样去联络律师? | Could you please inform me how to go about contacting a lawyer? | → |
他日夜祈求上帝赋予他虔敬的心。 | He prayed to God night and day to endue him with the spirit of holiness. | → |
他在外面犹豫徘徊, 因过於胆怯而不敢进去. | He hovered about outside, too afraid to go in. | → |
他问道:"你想日后到英国去住吗?"我说:"不会的,我已经断了这个念头了。" | "Do you think you'll want to go back and live in England? " he asked. "I don't think so, " I said. "I think I've got that much out of my system." | → |
早饭后,我就准备去上班。 | After breakfast, I'll get ready to go to work. | → |
我近几个月身体不好没上班. | I've been too sick/ill to go to work for the last few months. | → |
我要上厕所. | I need to go to the bathroom. | → |
我最讨厌的是得参加这些会议. | I loathe having to go to these conferences. | → |
她喜欢议论邻居们的是非长短。 | She loves to gossip to her neighbors. | → |
他们决定明天去田野里打野兔。 | They decide to go potting at rabbits in the field tomorrow. | → |
他吩咐他到外面跑跑去寻找新的顾客。 | He tells him to go out and find new customer. | → |
根据表面现象看问题有时是不可取的。 | It's not always wise to go by appearances. | → |
我叫她去刷牙, 她就跟我顶起嘴来. | I asked her to go and brush her teeth and she just sassed me back. | → |
他选择了德国,而我个人倒更喜欢西班牙。 | He chose Germany, but personally I'd prefer to go to Spain. | → |
你真走运, 不用出席那死气沉沉的招待会. | You can thank your lucky stars (that) you don't have to go to this dreary reception. | → |
我们计算了成本, 清楚表明这项工程不合算. | When we had done the costings on the project, it was clear it would not be economical to go ahead with it. | → |
此外,我父亲过去是个水手,我想了解他过去常去的那些地方的情况。 | Besides, my father was a sailor, and I want to know about the places he used to go to. | → |
他把他的成功归功于幸运。 | He ascribes his success to good luck. | → |
渡假者租了一艘船去钓鱼。 | The holiday-makers chartered a boat to go fishing. | → |
那女孩随时都准备着去参加聚会。 | The girl is ready at all times to go to parties. | → |
他发挥艺术天才, 成了雕刻家. | He turned his artistic gifts to good account by becoming a sculptor. | → |
这个房间把她绘画的优点充分显示出来。 | The room shows off her paintings to good effect. | → |
你是否歇够了可以接著干了? | Are you rested enough to go on? | → |
他计划星期天去钓鲑鱼。 | He planed to go fishing for salmon on Sunday. | → |
想去毛毛雨里散会儿步吗? | Would you like to go for a walk in the drizzle? | → |
要想外出度假时, 宠物会成为牵累. | Pets can be a tie when you want to go away on holiday. | → |
我得出去进修一个星期——经理今天早晨突然向我宣布此事。 | I've got to go away for a week on a training course-the manager sprang it on me this morning. | → |
她千方百计想离开。 | She made every attempt to go. | → |
我只要做的就是说服他跟我们一起去。 | All I have to do is persuade him to go with us. | → |
要不是我的工作没做完, 我真想去。 | I would like to go only that I haven't finished my work. | → |
我们喜欢的饭馆已客满, 所以我们只得到别处去. | Our favourite restaurant was full, so we had to go elsewhere. | → |
让我们来赞扬上帝吧。 | Let us give praise to God. | → |
他已整装待发要去滑雪了. | He was all kitted out to go skiing. | → |
你本来不该笨得单独去爬山。 | You should have known better than to go mountain climbing alone. | → |
这兄弟俩决定去美国碰碰运气。 | These two brothers decided to go to America to try their fortunes. | → |
不跟你父亲打个招呼就走是非常不合适的。 | To go away without telling your father is most irregular. | → |
起初,我们没有现成的技术资料,但也设法照样干下去了。 | At first, no ready technical data were available, but we managed to go without. | → |
他们嘱咐我去看他。 | I was charged to go and see him. | → |
我的依据只是谣传而已. | I have only reports to go on. | → |
有些人宁可熬夜,而不早睡。 | Some people prefer sitting up to going to bed early. | → |
那个顽固老头就是不肯进医院. | The obstinate old man refused to go to hospital. | → |
那位猎人同意明天带我们去打猎。 | The hunter agreed to take us to go hunting tomorrow. | → |
他不顾父母的反对决心举办这桩婚事. | He's determined to go through with the marriage despite his parents' opposition. | → |
他本来答应跟我们同往,但后来一直借故推辞了。 | He promised to go with us, but he has since begged off. | → |
真可惜两个音乐会时间上有冲突,我本来想两个都去。 | It's a pity the two concerts clash; I wanted to go to both of them. | → |
党羽的政治阴谋经常是良好政府的妨碍。公务上的政治争斗经常是带削弱性质和招致反效果的 | Partisan politics is often an obstruction to good government. Office politics are often debilitating and counterproductive. | → |
政府拟推行私有化计画. | The government intends to go ahead with its privatization plans. | → |
我有种不祥的感觉,今天干什么事都不会顺手。 | I have a nasty feeling that nothing's going to go right today! | → |
良好的饮食有益於健康. | A good diet conduces to good health. | → |
该国正进行备战[准备打仗]. | The country is making preparations for war/to go to war. | → |
他们祈求上帝把他们从危险中拯救出来。 | They prayed to God to deliver them from danger. | → |
"当他进入哈佛大学学习的志愿实现时,他高兴极了。" | "When his wish to go to Harvard was realized, his joy knew no measure." | → |
我乐意和你去。 | I am willing to go with you. | → |
她从小就想当演员. | She's wanted to go on the stage from an early age. | → |
他似乎再无斗志. | All the fight seemed to go out of him. | → |
她单独去是很危险的。 | It's unsafe for her to go alone. | → |
他决定单干创业. | He decided to go it alone and start his own business. | → |
我们迫不得已去看了那场歌剧. | We were dragooned into going to the opera. | → |
他请求他母亲答应他去看马戏。 | He pleaded with his mother to allow him to go to the circus. | → |
她和母亲坐着轻便双轮马车去购物。 | She and her mother got on the gig to go shopping. | → |
政府需动用更多经费重建旧城区. | More government money needs to go into rebuilding the inner cities. | → |
古时认为一般金属能变成黄金. | In former times it was thought that ordinary metal could be transmuted into gold. | → |
要到国外读书, 你最起码要掌握那种语言。 | To go abroad to study, you should at least master the language. | → |
在现实生活中, 要划分好人和坏人并非易事. | In real life, it's not so easy to divide people into goodies and baddies. | → |
我知道你不喜欢他,但你至少要照顾一下面子去参加他公司的开典仪式。 | I know you didn't like him, but at least have the decency to go to his opening ceremony of the company. | → |
如果你朋友再来指手画脚,教育我们如何教育子女,那我就要叫他别多管闲事。 | If your friend comes here with any more criticism about how we bring the children up, I'll tell him to go about his business. | → |
他们周末喜欢乘气球玩. | They like to go ballooning at weekends. | → |
我庆幸自己不必在天气这样恶劣的夜晚外出. | I'm glad I don't have to go out on such a dirty night. | → |
公路干线遭水淹没,我们只得择乡间小径绕行。 | The main road was flooded so we had to go round by narrow country lanes. | → |
我得把你送进监狱直到你的案子进行审理,除非你可以找个人保释你。 | I shall have to put you in prison until your case can be heard, unless you can find anyone to go bail for you. | → |
我的引导者呵,领导着我在光明逝去之前,进到沉静的山谷里去吧。在那里,一生的收获将会成熟为黄金的智慧。 | Lead me, my Guide, before the light fades, into the valley of quiet where life's harvest mellows into golden wisdom. | → |
暖和的天气诱使我们去游泳. | The warm weather tempted us into going for a swim. | → |
我们这世界,是人们不知道自己想要什么而甘心赴汤蹈火为了把它弄到手的地方。 | Ours is a world where people do not know what they want and are willing to go through hell to get it. | → |
他们为早日结束苦难而祈祷. | They prayed (to God) for an end to their sufferings/for their sufferings to end. | → |
丹在学校是个好学生;我们期望他经商成功。 | Dan was a good student at school; we expect him to go places in business. | → |
|