Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
这个小男孩跑去找他的哥哥。 | The little boy ran off to get his brother. | → |
问题是什么时候能得到我们所需要的钱。 | The problem is when to get the money we need. | → |
我们的海关检查只花了几分钟时间。 | It took us only a few minutes to get through the Customs. | → |
我通常大概7点起床。 | I used to get up at about seven. | → |
把被单好好煮一煮,好让它们白一些。 | Give the sheets a good boil to get them white. | → |
那小猫爬到树上却不敢下来。 | The little cat climbed to the top of the tree and became afraid to get down. | → |
你要是英语讲得不好,找工作时就会处于非常不利的地位。 | If you don't speak good English, you'll be at a big disadvantage when you try to get a job. | → |
她挣扎著想摆脱那个侵犯她的人. | She struggled to get away from her attacker. | → |
劳驾,您能告诉我在哪能买到邮票吗? | Excuse me, can you tell where to get stamp? | → |
我们应该努力摆脱劳资关系中`那群人和我们'这种对立的态度. | We should try to get away from a `them and us' attitude in industrial relations. | → |
我希望一早就动身离开。 | I hope to get away early in the morning. | → |
她不得不低下头才能穿过低矮的门口。 | She had to duck her head to get through the low doorway. | → |
没有谁愿意惹麻烦。 | Nobody likes to get into trouble. | → |
后面那辆车想超过我们。 | The car behind wants to get ahead of us. | → |
他不会放弃任何机会以获得一份好工作。 | He will in no wise give up any chances to get a better job. | → |
她放弃职业结婚以后有一种失落感。 | She experienced a loss of identity after giving up her career to get married. | → |
我们原来盼望著下星期放假--看样子走不了了. | We were hoping to have a holiday next week as it is, we may not be able to get away. | → |
把路上的耽搁算进去, 你要用半小时才能到车站. | It will take you half an hour to get to the station, allowing for traffic delays. | → |
生病是糟糕的,而这种情形没有一种疾病比癌症更为糟糕。 | It is bad to get ill, and with no disease is it worse than with cancer. | → |
我得有经验才能找到工作, 可是没有工作我就无法获得经验--这真是个恶性循环. | I need experience to get a job but without a job I can't get experience it's a vicious circle. | → |
你是怎样使那些酒都通过海关检查的? | How did you manage to get all that wine through Customs? | → |
尽管客栈老板很热情,但我们猜想他的真正目的是为了得到更多的钱。 | Although the innkeeper was warm, we guessed that his real goad was to get more money. | → |
假使她获得这份工作,那对彼得是当头一棒;他是拼命想得到这份工作的。 | If she gets the job, that's one in the eye for Peter: he was desperate to get it. | → |
"杰克,你和我们一起来吗?""不。不过,管它呢,反正我一到家就会遇到麻烦。" | "Are you coming on with us, Jack? ""I shouldn't, but what the hell. I'm going to get into trouble when I get home, anyway." | → |
他意识到黑手党要来报复他。 | He thinks the Mafia are out to get him. | → |
你翻翻身, 就容易睡著了. | If you turn over you might find it easier to get to sleep. | → |
我为她力争,以求改变决定。 | I intervened on her behalf to try to get the decision changed. | → |
在我方的沉重打击下,敌军被迫后退。 | The enemy was forced to get back under our massive blows. | → |
他一直在讨好导演, 想在剧中扮演主角. | He has been courting the director, hoping to get the leading role in the play. | → |
他很容易受伤, 因为他很轻易就相信别人。 | He is likely to get hurt because he always trusts people easily. | → |
他在水龙头下面冲洗茶壶, 以便把茶叶冲掉. | He rinsed the teapot out under the tap, to get rid of the tea-leaves. | → |
不要出难题了,我们必须赶五点钟前把这项工作干完。 | Don't be awkward: we have to get this finished by five o'clock. | → |
他们利用他怕失掉工作的心理, 让他做他们想做的事. | They played on his fears of losing his job to get him to do what they wanted. | → |
爸爸的体力正在恢复,但他确实经历了一段痛苦的时间。 | Dad's beginning to get his strength back now, but he's had a bad time of it. | → |
他希望去掉这个包袱。 | He hoped to get rid of the burden. | → |
我从来就厌恶早起. | I've always had an aversion to getting up early. | → |
她竭力争取自己想要的东西。 | She fought like a tiger to get what she wanted. | → |
他无法从岩石危险的位置上下来。 | He was unable to get down from his precarious position on the rocks. | → |
我祖母不惜花费地让她儿子念完了大学。 | My grandmother at all price strove to get her son through college. | → |
我不愿意牵扯到这场学制改革的争论之中。 | I don't want to get sucked into the row about school reform. | → |
一旦你养成了一个坏习惯,绝不容易改正。 | Once you have formed a bad habit, it is by no means easy to get rid of it. | → |
连续几个小时她都在唉声叹气,希望能从她母亲那弄点钱。 | By sighing away for hours, she hoped to get some money from her mother. | → |
他们一直纠缠着要他买一台电脑。 | They kept badgering him to get a home computer. | → |
参加董事会议必须习惯那些古板的语言。 | At board meetings you have to get used to the formality of the language. | → |
这个集邮迷决心无论代价如何都要搞到那枚稀有的邮票。 | The stamp collector decided to get that rare stamp at all costs. | → |
(你)假期得病真倒霉. | It was very hard luck (on you) to get ill on your holiday. | → |
哟,大人,你想找我茬,是吗? | Oh, Lord, are you going to get on my back? | → |
花这麽一点钱也要去请示, 真烦人. | It's annoying to have to get authorization for spending such piddling amounts of money. | → |
她从球穴区的边缘轻击三次(以图将球打入穴中). | She took three putts (ie to get the ball into the hole) from the edge of the green. | → |
在樱花完全绽放的时候,经常容易遇到阴天或多风天。 | It is apt to get either cloudy or windy when the cherry blossom are in full bloom. | → |
到那儿去,步行比坐车容易。 | It's easier to get there on foot than by car. | → |
他尽力触到了球. | He managed to get a touch to the ball. | → |
她急于想回到家里。 | She was anxious to get home. | → |
学生们排队取新书。 | The students all stand in line to get their new books. | → |
房东正在逼她搬家. | The landlord's putting the screws on to get her out of the house. | → |
问题是我们怎样得到原材料。 | The problem is how we are to get the raw material. | → |
她沉住气没发脾气,这是值得称赞的。 | It do her credit that she manage not to get angry. | → |
民主党希望在下次大选中重新执政。 | The democrats hope to get back at the next election. | → |
要闹清楚每个习惯用语的意思是不容易的。 | It is no easy thing to get at the meaning of every idiom. | → |
警方急切地想弄清这一神秘事件的真相。 | The police is eager to get to the bottom of this mystery. | → |
如果我们想准时到达那里,我们最好加快速度。 | We'd better speed up if we want to get there in time. | → |
该委员会需要彻底改组,去除某些不合格的成员。 | The committee needs to be shaken out to get rid of some unqualified members. | → |
他渴望当演员, 你就得容他时间让他施展自己的抱负. | He desperately wants to be an actor, so you'll have to give him time to get it out of his system. | → |
理查德和戴维极力想把问题列入议程, 但遭多数票否决. | Richard and David tried to get the question put on the agenda but they were heavily outvoted. | → |
但是我们不必象对待其他矿藏那样把人送下去将油取出。 | But we do not need to send men down to get the oil out, as we must with other mineral deposits. | → |
有些人在戏院附近留恋不去,希望看一看他们喜爱的演员。 | Some people lingered about near the theatre, hoping to get a glimpse of their memory lingers on. | → |
人事经理发起了一个全面性的运动,使工作人员星期五下午都上班。 | The personnel manager have launch an all-out campaign to get the staff to work on Friday afternoon. | → |
本届政府并没有显示出应有的远见,应有的常识,不能看出这些人民正以伟大的战争来换取自由。换取更好的生活水平,过上好日子。 | I don't think this Administration has shown the foresight, has shown the knowledge, has been identified with the great fight which these people are waging to be free, to get a better standard of living, to live better. | → |
必须清除官僚习气。 | It is necessary to get rid of bureaucratic practices. | → |
我想把这个包裹马上交邮。 | I want to get this package off at once. | → |
许多人力求发财但都未成功。 | Many a man has tried to get rich without success. | → |
现在每个人都想要尽快发财致富。 | Everyone is trying to get rich quick nowadays. | → |
她为获得额外收入决定租出一个房间. | She decided to rent out a room to get extra income. | → |
随著时间的流逝, 我的记忆力似乎越来越差. | As time goes by my memory seems to get worse. | → |
有些人一直密谋想让老板把秘书解雇。 | Some of the members had been intriguing to get the secretary dismissed. | → |
我们得简化手续才能将你的签证及时办妥. | We've had to cut a few corners to get your visa ready in time. | → |
对他来说,要得到那份工作,文凭是很重要的。 | The diploma is very important for him to get the job. | → |
部分因为物价高涨,部分因为时机不好,生活真是愈来愈难过了。 | What with the high prices, and what with the badness of the times, we find it hard to get along. | → |
孩子们玩遍了博览会上所有的娱乐项目,最后发现坐车回家的钱都不够了。 | The children went on everything at the Fair, and then found they hadn't enough money to get the bus home. | → |
尽量不要过于为此烦恼。 | Try not to get too upset about it. | → |
他偷偷塞给侍者一镑,以求得到好的桌位。 | He slipped the waiter£1 to get a good table. | → |
领队告诫我们在大赛之前不要太激动. | The manager warned us not to get too keyed up before the big match. | → |
要想弄清事实,唯一办法是作周密的调查。 | The only way to get at the facts is to make a thorough investigation. | → |
虚报你的健康状况以获取廉价的保险是不对的。 | It is not right to lie about your health to get cheap insurance. | → |
在加利福尼亚州发现金矿一事掀起了一场淘金者蜂拥而至的热潮。 | The discovery of gold in California set off a rush to get there. | → |
这样,我9岁就挑起了家庭的重担。我想方设法,干各种杂活,养家活口。 | So I was a bread winner when I was nine. I did odds and sods to get things by any means. | → |
我们这世界,是人们不知道自己想要什么而甘心赴汤蹈火为了把它弄到手的地方。 | Ours is a world where people do not know what they want and are willing to go through hell to get it. | → |
我女朋友唠叨着要我去理发,因此我今天终于去理了。只要能保持安宁,那还是值得的。 | My girlfriend keeps on nagging me to get a haircut so I finally had one today; it was worth it if only to keep the peace. | → |
没必要为这件小事发火! | There's no need to get in a pet about it! | → |
你是说我务必去弄一份签证? | Do you mean I have to get a visa? | → |
他们对财富[致富]无大欲望. | They had little desire for wealth/to get rich. | → |
我们应当本着既往不咎的原则重新合伙。 | We should let bygones be bygones and try to get along with each other. | → |
我那辆旧汽车原指望卖上 1000 英镑, 後来少卖了很多也认了. | I had hoped to get 1000 for my old car but had to settle for a lot less. | → |
我想我很可能得到这份工作, 可是假设鲍勃也申请的话, 那[他]可能使我的计画落空. | I think I'm likely to get the job, but if Bob applies for it too it/he could queer my pitch. | → |
|