Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我的各种问题似乎同时出现了 | All my troubles seem to come together. | → |
我不相信他会如约前来访问。 | I don't trust his promise to come for a visit. | → |
猎人守候着兔子从洞里出来。 | The hunter watched for the hare to come out of the burrow. | → |
警方汽艇招呼我们停下来。 | The police launch hailed to us to come to. | → |
这个凡人叫阿拉喀涅,她有一手非凡的纺织和刺绣本领,每当这位少女干活儿时就连林中和喷泉中的神女们也都拥来观看。 | That mortal was Arachne, a maiden who had attained such skill in the arts of weaving and embroidery that the nymphs themselves would leave their groves and fountains to come and gaze upon her work. | → |
如果我需要你来帮忙,我会打电话的。 | If I need you to come and help I'll call. | → |
他招手叫我走过去。 | He beckoned me to come nearer. | → |
我不知道他是否愿意来。 | I don't know whether he is willing to come. | → |
他打开了门,招手让我进去。 | He opened the door and motioned me to come in. | → |
克文病得严重以致无法来上课。 | Kevin is so sick that he can't come to class. (=Kevin is too sick to come to class.) | → |
我们决定绕远路来, 为的是看看野外的景色. | We decided to come the long way round in order to see the countryside. | → |
我三番五次请她来,她都断然拒绝了。 | I asked her several times to come but she categorically refused. | → |
在国会里,地方税收问题似乎又成了引人注意的问题。 | The question of local taxation seems to come again to the front in the Congress. | → |
我无法把这颗螺丝钉从墙上取出。 | I can't get this screw to come out of the wall. | → |
通行证可以自由出入的许可、票证或权力 | A permit, a ticket, or an authorization to come and go at will. | → |
下星期五晚上我举行宴会,您肯赏光吗? | I'm giving a dinner party next Friday evening; would you like to come? | → |
他叫我一、两天内别回来,等喧嚣和动乱平息下来再说。 | He asked me not to come back for a day or two until the noise and commotion had settled down. | → |
过去的已经过去,且一去不返,而聪明人总是努力着眼于现在和将来的事情,所以对过去耿耿于怀着无非是在捉弄自己罢了。 | That which is past is gone, and irrevocable; and wise men have enough to do, with things present and to come; therefore they do but trifle with themselves, that labor in past matters. | → |
|