Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
这消息使他们大为吃惊。 | The news greatly surprised them. | → |
他吃惊地睁大了眼睛。 | He opened his eyes wide in surprise. | → |
他们对普遍存在的反政府情绪感到很吃惊。 | They are so surprised by the prevalence of anti-government sentiments. | → |
我正在成人学校补习法语,到时好让他们大吃一惊。 | I'm brushing up on my French at adult school just to surprise them. | → |
我一点也不惊讶她的率直。 | I'm not surprised at her frankness. | → |
我很惊讶你对他印象不佳。 | I am surprised you got an unfavorable impression of him. | → |
我打开了邮件,惊讶地发现了一个打碎的花瓶。 | I opened my mail and was surprised to see a broken vase. | → |
想到将要发生的事,她语音中充满了惊异。“我的态度是:事情发生了,设法应付,但避免正面冲突。” | A note of surprise filled her voice at the prospect."My attitude is to roll with what happens, " she said. | → |
我对在那儿见到他感到很惊奇。 | I was surprised at seeing him there. | → |
他正在这样干时被一位民兵撞见了。 | A militiaman surprised him in the act. | → |
我对于这个价格既没有表示惊异,也没想接受。 | I neither expressed surprise at the price nor attempted to accept it. | → |
我们的厨师突然说要离去, 这使我们非常惊奇。 | Our cook's sudden announcement that she was leaving took us quite by surprise. | → |
我一点也没有吃惊,因为我早已料到会有那样的事。 | I was not in the least surprised, for I had expected as much. | → |
喜悦和惊异交织在一起。 | Joy mingled with surprises. | → |
他惊讶得眼珠子差一点跳出来。 | His eyes nearly jumped from their sockets in surprise. | → |
她恢复得那么快,我们都有些惊讶。 | We are surprised by the rapidity of her recovery. | → |
前哨派驻在离主力部队很远的地带的支队以防敌人的偷袭 | A detachment of troops stationed at a distance from a main force to guard against surprise attacks. | → |
如果他们企图发动突然袭击,我们就有能够摧毁他们发动战争的能力。 | If they should launch a surprise attack, we will be able to destroy their war-making capabilities. | → |
他惊讶地竖起了眉毛。 | His brows went up in surprise. | → |
去年我返乡探亲,惊讶地发现小村和村里的人都发生了变化。 | Last year I returned home and was surprised to find both the village and the people completely changed. | → |
令我惊奇的是, 我侄子穿着女孩的裙子。 | To my surprise, I found my nephew dressed in a girl's skirt. | → |
惊奇的,诧异的感觉或表达敬畏、钦佩、吃惊或惊奇的 | Feeling or expressing awe, admiration, amazement, or surprise. | → |
他本是国王的幸臣, 一朝失宠众人无不感到意外. | He had been the king's favourite, and his sudden fall from grace surprised everyone. | → |
尽管如此,最近一个现代雕塑品展览会使有些人--包括我自己--感到吃惊。 | In spite of this, some people including myself- were surprised by a recent exhibit of modern sculpture. | → |
|