Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
自由党候选人轻易获胜,超出选票数以千计。 | The liberal candidate romped through with thousands of votes to spare. | → |
他不辞劳苦地学习英语。 | He spares no pains to study English. | → |
你能抽出五分钟和我谈谈吗? | Can you spare me five minutes? | → |
我们的水果充足有余. | We have enough fruit and to spare. | → |
我所有的业余时间都用在诗歌阅读上。 | I spent all my spare time reading poetry. | → |
他把空余时间都用在园艺上了, 没有任何其他爱好. | He spent his spare time gardening, to the exclusion of all other interests. | → |
旅馆工作人员对我们照顾得无微不至,尽量让我们住得舒适, | The hotel staff spared no pains to ensure that our stay was as enjoyable as possible. | → |
我喜欢在闲暇时打羽毛球。 | I like to play badminton in my spare time. | → |
普通的白玻璃是透明的。 | Plain glass is transparent. | → |
我带你出去用餐, 花费多少都无所谓. | I'm going to take you out to dinner, no expense spared. | → |
我恳求你饶了他吧. | Spare him, I beseech you. | → |
角帖书一种早期初级读物,即为一张盖有透明角片作为保护的书页,以前供儿童认字用 | An early primer consisting of a single page protected by a transparent sheet of horn, formerly used in teaching children to read. | → |
水晶一种具有晶体结构的矿石,尤指石英的一种透明形态,通常其晶面在同一平面上 | A mineral, especially a transparent form of quartz, having a crystalline structure, often characterized by external planar faces. | → |
请饶了我(一命)吧! | Please spare (ie don't kill) me! | → |
我把多余的房间出租(给房客). | I let (out) my spare rooms (to lodgers). | → |
每张床的尾端放有备用毛毯. | Spare blankets lay at the foot of each bed. | → |
他不惜一切代价帮助我们。 | He spared no expense in helping us. | → |
水色宝石的透明度及光洁度 | The transparency and luster of a gem. | → |
好客的主人很快为尊贵的客人腾空了闲置着的房间。 | The hospitable host had his spare room emptied very quickly for the honoured guest. | → |
提灯一种可经常携带的装置,带有透明或半透明的侧面以装入和保护灯 | An often portable case with transparent or translucent sides for holding and protecting a light. | → |
你的食糖有富余吗? | Do you have any sugar to spare? | → |
你的汽车上有备用车轮吗? | Do you carry a spare wheel in your car? | → |
他不惜工本为自己造了一幢别墅。 | He spares no expense in building a villa for himself. | → |
夜里在乡村小路上,他的车子两个轮胎漏气了,又没有备用轮胎,他肯定难办死了。 | He had two flat tires and no spare on a country road, which was certainly a pretty kettle of fish. | → |
|