| Gb | Eng | Viet |
|---|
| 别把刚才跟你说的事忘了。 | Don't forget what I told you just now. | → |
| 别让我失望。 | Don't let me down. | → |
| 这件工作同你早先的工作相比, 有些令人失望. | Beside your earlier work this piece seems rather disappointing. | → |
| 这篇演讲非常令人失望,它回避了所有主要的问题。 | The speech was most disappointing; it skirted round all the main questions. | → |
| 她的考试成绩令人失望,但却装出若无其事的样子。 | Her exam result was disappointing but she tried to put a brave face on it. | → |
| 你知道美国的三大电视网吗? | Do you know the three USA television networks? | → |
| 真让我失望。 | I'm very disappointed. | → |
| 我们对我们的新老师很失望。 | We are disappointed in our new teacher. | → |
| 我原来一直盼望著能收到她送的礼物, 所以因得不到而失望. | I was expecting a present from her, so I was disappointed I didn't receive one. | → |
| 我是失望,而不是泄气。 | I was more disappointed than discouraged. | → |
| 看,你这是往哪里走?差点儿把我撞倒了 | Can't you look where you're going? You nearly knocked me over! | → |
| 失望的选民需要一个党派以取代这两个大党. | Disillusioned voters want an alternative to the two main parties. | → |
| 这部影片分散了我的注意力, 让我暂时忘记了这些难题. | The film managed to distract me from these problems for a while. | → |
| 梅花是王牌. | Clubs is/are trumps. | → |
| 戴着的皇冠是王权的象征。 | A diadem was worn as sign of royal power. | → |
| 光度视网膜亮度单位,相当于每平方米有一烛光亮度的表面,通过一平方毫米的瞳孔区域,到达视网膜的光线数量 | A unit of retinal illumination, equal to the amount of light that reaches the retina through 1 square millimeter of pupil area from a surface having a brightness of 1 candela per square meter. | → |
| 人生,再好也不过是汪洋苦海罢了。 | Life is, at best, a sea of trouble. | → |
| 公共汽车频繁地从城市驶往机场. | Buses run frequently from the city to the airport. | → |
| 这部影片被吹捧为杰作, 可是我觉得令人失望. | The film was built up to be a masterpiece, but I found it very disappointing. | → |
|