Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
极度的痛苦使他发狂。 | He was driven crazy by the extremity of pain. | → |
对不起,您的汇款还没有到我们这儿。 | Sorry, your remittance have not reach us yet. | → |
关于销售帐单,请分别列明各项收支,并请将款项分别汇交本公司。 | As to the account sales, you will please to furnish with a distinct account for each, and remit me for each. | → |
你方是否已收到我方汇款? | Have you received our remittance? | → |
我们能否将利润汇寄到国外? | Can we remit our profit to foreign countries? | → |
将利息寄到她的新地址 | Remit the interest to her new address. | → |
此案已由上诉法庭转给下级法庭处理. | The case has been remitted from the appeal court to a lesser tribunal. | → |
暴风雨开始减弱了。 | The storm has been remitted. | → |
他已经把填好的表格连同你的汇款一并寄回了。 | He has returned the completed form with your remittance. | → |
主修金融学。涉及的课程有如下几门:银行业务,89分;银行与计算机,90分;贷款,92分;信用证,90分;储蓄,88分;外汇兑换,92分;电汇,90分;汇款,94分;西方金融制度,92分。 | Majored in banking. Courses covered are as follows: Banking operations, 89; banking and computers, 90; loans, 92; letters of credit, 90; savings, 88; foreign exchange, 92; telegraphic transfers, 90; remittances, 94; financial systems in the west, 92. | → |
|