Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
向你全家问好。 | Remember me to your family. | → |
别忘了给服务员小费. | Please remember (ie Don't forget to tip) the waiter. | → |
在以后的岁月中,他一直记着她临别时的一吻。 | He remembered her parting kiss in the following years. | → |
我对发生的每件事的细枝末节都记得清清楚楚。 | I had remembered in minute detail everything that had happened. | → |
你记得表上的读数吗? | Do you remember the reading on the meter? | → |
你还记得我们解剖青蛙的那堂课吗? | Do you remember the lesson on the anatomy of a frog? | → |
一谈到别的事情时,他们的记性并不是很好,但他们却记得彗星。 | Their memory wasn't very good when it came to recalling other things, but they remembered the comet. | → |
我记得很清楚。 | I remember quite clearly. | → |
他重复了几遍直到记住为止. | He repeated it several times over (ie again and again) until he could remember it. | → |
人们不会忘记他统治时期的暴行。 | People will remember the tyrannies of his reign. | → |
"我对自己说过的话很懊悔"。"不必在意,反正我不会记在心上的。" | "I'm sorry for what I said." "Forget it, I can't remember anyway." | → |
这些公式我并不全都记得。 | I do not remember all these formula. | → |
他只不过是照背讲义而已. | He's simply regurgitating stuff remembered from lectures. | → |
是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。 | It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers. | → |
记住,你现在当家作主了,要大胆说话,有什么想法就告诉我们。 | Remember you are one of the masters now, so speak up and tell us what you think. | → |
他因品质高尚而被人怀念。 | He is remembered for the nobility of his character. | → |
他把诗中记得住的都背诵出来了。 | He recited as much of the poem as he could remember. | → |
让我们永远怀念为世界和平献身的勇士们。 | Let us remember the brave who died for the peace of the world. | → |
那事件是值得记忆的。 | The event is worthy of being remembered. | → |
谁也没记著应当签名. | Nobody remembered to sign their names. | → |
有个机警的店员准确记得那个男子的穿著. | An observant shop assistant had remembered exactly what the man was wearing. | → |
儿子,别担心,作不出来就算了。告诉你老师,别忘了诗人是天生的,不是教出来的。 | Stop worrying if you can't do it, son, and tell your teacher to remember that poets are born, not made. | → |
我们应该始终牢记日本是一个好战的国家。 | We should always remember that Japan is a martial nation. | → |
我记得感到上帝或某人把我们凑合在一起。 | I remember feeling that God, or someone, had brought us together. | → |
记住,靠近大桥时开慢一些,迎面来的车流有先行权。 | Remember to ease up as you approach the bridge; oncoming traffic has the right of way. | → |
她对这个老人手脚迟缓,头脑糊涂十分恼火。她应该记住人都要年老的。 | She gets impatient with the old man being so slow and confused. She ought to remember that old age comes to us all. | → |
今天,托马斯·莫尔爵士作为《乌托邦》的作者而留在人们的记忆之中。 | Sir Thomas More is remembered today as the author of Utopia. | → |
回忆或遐想指与另一人、物或观点联系在一起的记忆中的或想象的感情、情感、观点或感觉 | A remembered or imagined feeling, emotion, idea, or sensation linked to a person, object, or idea. | → |
坐在窗边的那个老家伙不太引人注目—人们记不起他是什么时候开始就每天晚上光顾这家酒吧。 | That old fellow by the window is part of the furniture—he's been coming in this pub every night for longer than anyone can remember. | → |
|