| Gb | Eng | Viet |
|---|
| 这个人为了赢得胜利进行了英勇的斗争。 | The man put up a valiant fight for victory. | → |
| 当老师提问题时学生们都举起了手。 | The pupils all put up their hands when the teacher asks them questions. | → |
| 我不能再忍耐了。 | I can't put up with you any longer. | → |
| 我们只得忍受她的坏脾气。 | We have to put up with her bad temper. | → |
| 要想召集会议什么的,就要出个通知。 | If you want to call a meeting or anything, put up a notice. | → |
| 要加入俱乐部必须有一位会员做介绍人. | To join the club you have to be put up by an existing member. | → |
| 噪音快到我们无法忍受的地步。 | Noise is coming to the point where we can't put up with it. | → |
| 所有这些我不会容忍的。 | I will not put up with all this. | → |
| 反对该议案的人举手。 | Those who are in opposition to the bill put up your hand. | → |
| 别担心,已经有人告诉了我他们所有的鬼把戏。 | Don't worry. I've been put up to all their tricks. | → |
| 现在父亲已去世,我们一定要经得起痛苦的打击,并学会忍受艰难困苦。 | Now that Father is dead, we must bits the bullet and learn to put up with hardship. | → |
| 他提高了售价以补偿材料成本的增加. | He put up his prices to offset the increased cost of materials. | → |
| 亨利英勇奋战,可是打败了。 | Henry put up a good fight, but was beaten. | → |
| 去年秋天埃米莉姑妈做了12瓶番茄酱。 | Aunt Emily put up a dozen cans of tomato last fall. | → |
|