Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
财务董事派人带话说,她因不能出席会议而向大家道歉。 | The Finance Director sends her apology and is unable to attend the meeting. | → |
我还能有别的方法可以向她道歉吗? | How else can I apologize for her? | → |
她固执得就是不道歉。 | Sheer obstinacy prevented her from apologizing. | → |
你的说法完全不真实,我要求立即道歉。 | Your allegations are completely untrue, and I demand an immediate apology. | → |
我得首先表示歉意. | I have to begin with an apology. | → |
我首先得向你们表示歉意,没来参加你们的晚会。 | I have in the first place to apologize for not coming to your party. | → |
电视台为出现的干扰表示歉意,那是由于恶劣的天气状况造成的。 | The television station apologized for the interference, which was due to bad weather conditions. | → |
说起来这是件不客气且愚蠢的事。除非她道歉并得到谅解,否则,她的心灵将是无法安宁下来的。 | It was an unkind, stupid thing to say and she will have no peace of mind until she's apologized and been forgiven. | → |
她先为迟到表示歉意, 然後开始讲话. | She prefaced her talk with an apology/by apologizing for being late. | → |
蒙塔古,阿什利生于1905英裔美国人类学家,其著作如女性的自然优越性(1953年),促进了人类学的普及 | British-born American anthropologist whose books, such as The Natural Superiority of Women(1953), helped popularize anthropology. | → |
马林诺团体斯基,布伦尼斯洛·卡斯佩1884-1942波兰裔英国人类社会学家,坚持认为习俗和信仰具有特定的社会功能 | Polish-born British anthropologist who maintained that customs and beliefs have specific social functions. | → |
我想他在讲演中所要说的每个问题,对你来说,都可能是老生常谈,但是,因为我不是人类学家,我倒觉得它趣味横生,资料丰富哩。 | I dare say anything he had to say in the lecture would have been old stuff to you but since I'm not an anthropologist I found it very interesting and informative. | → |
如果他们拒绝很快地作出诚心诚意的道歉,我们只好起诉了。 | If they refuse to make heart-felt apologies soon we will have to bring an action against them. | → |
|