Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我们应该多注意危险的思想意识对年轻人的影响。 | We should pay more attention to the infection of young people with dangerous ideologies. | → |
他们要求立即付款。 | They demand prompt payment. | → |
一般人都相信努力是值得的。 | It is generally believed that it pays to work hard. | → |
我若还清所有欠债就分文不剩了. | If I pay all my debts I'll have no money left. | → |
我们得省吃俭用来付帐. | We had to scrimp and save to pay the bills. | → |
通知她交纳罚款,但她拒不服从。 | She was told to pay the fine, but refused to comply. | → |
其他地方更优厚的薪金待遇诱使他离开了公司。 | He was seduced into leaving the company by the offer of higher pay elsewhere. | → |
各反对党指责修建新机场是浪费纳税人的金钱。 | The opposition parties have condemned the new airport as a waste of taxpayers' money. | → |
我该怎样才能报答你的好意呢? | How can I ever repay you for your kindness? | → |
总统正在对欧洲做私人访问。 | The president is paying a private visit to Europe. | → |
我只是出于好奇,请问你买这辆车花了多少钱? | Just to satisfy my curiosity, how much did you pay for your car? | → |
当局答应给护士增加5%的工资, 但她们坚持要得到7%的增幅. | The nurses have been offered an extra 5%, but they're standing out for a 7% pay rise. | → |
你必须专心学习。 | You must pay attention to your study. | → |
今天我请客。我来付。 | It's my treat today. I'll pay. | → |
我从未用过人民币付款。 | I've never made payment in Renminbi before. | → |
买房者下星期付定金。 | The purchaser of the house will pay the deposit next week. | → |
现在付一半, 剩下的以后再付。 | Pay half now and the rest later. | → |
我们将按月分期付款买房。 | We will pay for houses by monthly installments. | → |
我一文不名,因此不能付钱给你。 | I haven't a bean, so I can't pay you. | → |
及时付款正是我们所盼望的。 | What we expected is nothing less than a timely payment. | → |
请注意这两个词之间的区别。 | Please pay attention to the difference between the two words. | → |
他应该主动提出付款--他有的是钱, 别忘了. | He should have offered to pay he has plenty of money, after all. | → |
我卖给你一本新的地理书,其余的钱你可以能够还的时候还我。 | I'll let you have the new geography and you may pay me the remainder of the money. | → |
如果孩子上了私立学校,他的父母就要为孩子的教育付学费。 | If a child attends a private school, his parents pay the school for the child's education. | → |
很多交际上的访问,你以为是来拜会你本人的,其实是来拜会你的酒瓶子。 | Many social visits that you think pay to yourself is paying to your bottle. | → |
妇女要求同工同酬。 | Women demand equal pay for equal work. | → |
你欠我的债可以慢慢还。 | You can take your time to pay the debt you owe me. | → |
酬金将与工作量成比例. | Payment will be proportional to the amount of work done. | → |
请您放心,还款是有保障的。 | Please rest assured that repayment is ensured. | → |
银行随时兑换见票即付的汇票。 | The bank receives drafts payable at sight at any time. | → |
如果你在一个月以内偿还的话,我乐意借给你钱。 | I do not mind lending you the money provided you pay it back within a month. | → |
协议中有一条规定, 承租人负担建筑物的修理费. | A clause in the agreement provides that the tenant shall pay for repairs to the building. | → |
我们的薪金每年会自动增长。 | We get an automatic increase in pay every year. | → |
九点半到这儿报到。你开始周薪200美元,在三天培训期间享受全额工资。 | Report here at9: 30, and you'll get on the floor at$200 a week and receive full pay during your three day of training. | → |
注意你的浮子! | Pay attention to your float! | → |
他们上学你要付学费吗? | Do you have to pay for their schooling? | → |
她自己负责膳宿,她叔叔供给她学费。 | She pays for her board and lodging, her uncle finds her in tuition. | → |
这个问题是否从纳税人的立场上考虑过? | Has the matter been viewed from the taxpayers' standpoint? | → |
昨晚我酒喝得太多真是自讨苦吃, 现在头疼得很厉害! | I'm paying the penalty for drinking too much last night; I've got a dreadful headache! | → |
宣布了提高工资有个倒霉事在後头--我们得延长工时. | The announcementof the pay rise had a sting in its tail we would have to work longer hours. | → |
他没注意到她的赞美。 | He does not pay attention her praising. | → |
这个房客因为没有交房租而被赶出去了。 | The tenant was evicted for non-payment of rent. | → |
千万不要照牌价购买汽车, 总得讲讲价才是. | Never pay the advertised price for a car; always try to bargain. | → |
信用证凭汇票付款。 | L/c is payable against your draft. | → |
我会给你一磅作为先付部分。 | I will give you a pound in part payment. | → |
以丧失独立来换取和平是极高的代价. | Loss of independencewas a high price to pay for peace. | → |
我享受医疗待遇,每年才交一块钱。 | I only pay one yuan a year for all the medical care I get. | → |
我们必须对那个神秘的陌生人严加注意。 | We must pay special attention to the mysterious stranger. | → |
你在良心上总不能认为那样的报酬算是合理的吧. | You cannot in all conscience regard that as fair pay. | → |
纳税诚实不吃亏. | It pays to be honest with the taxman. | → |
我们每 月要付300英镑抵押贷款. | We're paying out 300 a month on our mortgage. | → |
出租人可驱逐不付租金的承租人。 | The lessor can evict the lessee for failure to pay rent. | → |
我们难以继续支付分期偿还的抵押贷款. | We're having difficulty keeping up our mortgage payments. | → |
全部款项可以在一年中按月平均交纳. | Payments can be evened out on a monthly basis over the year. | → |
他把所得利润的一半交给歹徒作为保护费。 | He was paying out half his profits as protection. | → |
他卑鄙地剥削穷人,要他们为他工作,却短付工资。 | He dishonorably exploited the poor by making them work for less pay. | → |
如果请费尔南德斯走路,教育局可以付钱马上终止合约,或是让他做满任期。费尔南德斯按规定可以在十九万五的年薪之外,还可以领未用病假和其他福利折合现金四十万元。 | If Fernandez is shown the door, the board could either buy out his contract immediately or allow him to serve out his term. Fernandez is set to collect$400, 000 in past sick pay and other benefits on top of his$195, 000 salary. | → |
我还了抵押借款, 如释重负! | Paying my mortgage was an enormous weight off my mind! | → |
若不付费用, 就要停止供应电力[煤气]. | If you don't pay your bills they'll disconnect your electricity/gas. | → |
付款可用下列任何一仲方式:现金,支票或用信用卡。 | Payment may be made in any of the following ways, by cash, by cheque, or by credit card. | → |
我们应该更注重心理健康。 | We should pay more attention to our mental health. | → |
你必须为此付出代价。 | You'll have to pay for that. | → |
货款可以分期支付. | The price of the goods is payable in instalments. | → |
现在请注意它的商标。 | Now pay attention its brand please. | → |
我一时心软同意了支付她度假的费用. | In a weak moment, I agreed to pay for her holiday. | → |
做工作不能白做,这是明摆著的事。 | It stands to reason that nobody will work without pay. | → |
如果他们拒绝收支票,我们将不得不付现金。 | If they refuse to accept a cheese we'll have to pay cash. | → |
我军收复了该市,但为此付出了沉重代价。 | Our troops recapture the city, but they pay a heavy price for it. | → |
如果你不能用现金购房, 也可以分期付款。 | If you can't pay for the house in cash, you can buy it on installment. | → |
出名所付出的代价是不管你走到哪里,都会被人认出来。 | Be recognized wherever you go is the price you pay for is famous. | → |
雇会计划得来. | It would pay (you) to use an accountant. | → |
希望你对此给予关注。 | I hope you will pay attention to this problem. | → |
我为索取债务而起诉她. | I took her to court for repayment of the debt. | → |
这些村子里的农民常常以实物偿付帐单。 | Farmers in these small villages often pay their bills in kind. | → |
付给医院医疗费是有违她的社会主义原则的. | Paying for hospital treatment goes against her socialist principles. | → |
该诗仍然享有版权, 因此你必须支付引用费. | The poem is still under copyright, so you have to pay to quote it. | → |
在补偿贸易中,付款以货物而不是用外汇进行。 | In compensation trade payment is made by goods and not by for deign exchange. | → |
我们的付款方式,是以不可撤消信用状见票即付汇票支付。 | Payment will be made by paying your sight draft under our irrevocable letter of credit. | → |
若要老婆留意自己所说的话,作丈夫的只要把话向其他女性说便成了。 | If a man want his wife to pay attention to what he say, he address his remarks to another woman. | → |
尽管在井下不舒服,但全体矿工决心在井下罢工,直到他们增加工资的要求得到满足为止。 | All the miners are determined to stay down until their pay demands are met. In spite of the discomfort. | → |
这些房子是免付捐税的。 | These houses are exempt from paying rates. | → |
银行催我们偿还贷款. | The bank is pressing us for repayment of the loan. | → |
不缴纳税款就可能被起诉. | Failureto pay your taxes will make you liable to prosecution. | → |
我薪水的大部分都用来付房租了. | Most of my salary goes on/in (paying) rent. | → |
他们履行合同后,我才付钱。 | I withheld payment until they had fulfilled the contract. | → |
不缴纳税款就可能被起诉。 | Failure to pay your taxes will make you liable to prosecution. | → |
我的一部分津贴被扣去付了饭费。 | Part of my allowance is kept back to pay for my meals. | → |
进贡的义务支付贡金或缴纳贡税的义务 | The obligation to make such a payment. | → |
付新地毯的款用去了我的一部分储蓄。 | Paying for that new carpet has eaten into my savings. | → |
雇主扣下你部分薪金作保险金用. | A certain percentage of your salary is kept back by your employer as an insurance payment. | → |
这家公司不久就能偿还所借的银行贷款. | The company will soon be able to repay its borrowings from the bank. | → |
他若能买得起豪华的快艇, 就更能匀出钱来还债了. | If he can afford a luxury yacht, then a fortiori he can afford to pay his debts. | → |
我可以用信用卡付款吗? | May I pay by credit card? | → |
我怎麽能报答你的恩惠呢? | How can I ever repay (you for) your kindness? | → |
我不愿花这麽多钱买次品. | I grudge paying so much for such inferior goods. | → |
我跟你说话的时候, 你要留心听! | Pay attention when I'm talking to you! | → |
你以後要为你的愚蠢行动付出 代价的. | You'll pay later for your follies. | → |
你(如果)不付款,他们就要断电。 | Fail to pay and they'll cut off the electricity. | → |
分期付的款可於每月最後一日交付. | Instalments are payable on the last day of the month. | → |
我身上没带现钱,明天付你行吗? | I have no ready cash on me, can I pay you tomorrow? | → |
她精心策画後, 谈妥了大幅增加工资的事. | By careful strategy she negotiated a substantial pay rise. | → |
在预订时交付定金是一般的[普遍遵守的]惯例. | It is accepted/standard practice to pay a deposit with one's order. | → |
他们要他付损害赔偿金, 但他藉口贫穷而不偿还. | They asked him to pay for the damage but he pleaded poverty. | → |
纳税人:如果双方组建合资企业是否有利呐? | Taxpayer: what will happen if the two companies establish equity joint venture? | → |
按季收付的款项按季度发放或收到的津贴、工资或付款 | A monetary allowance, wage, or payment made or received quarterly. | → |
他加了一个避免条款,大意是:如果汇率下跌超过去5%,付款将被修改。 | He adds a let- out clause to the effect that the payment will be revised if the exchange rate fall by more than5%. | → |
|