Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
目前的情况不得再继续下去了. | The present state of affairs cannot be allowed to go on. | → |
我八点钟就到医院了,但是九点钟我才去值班。 | I arrive at the hospital at eight o'clock, but I don't go on duty until nine. | → |
让我们继续讨论议程上的下一个项目。 | Let us go on to the next item on the agenda. | → |
我将继续工作直到我得到相反的命令。 | I will go on with my work unless I get the order to the contrary. | → |
你是否歇够了可以接著干了? | Are you rested enough to go on? | → |
要不是我的工作没做完, 我真想去。 | I would like to go only that I haven't finished my work. | → |
可别让他谈起政治来, 要不然他一谈就得一个晚上. | Don't set him off talking politics or he'll go on all evening. | → |
我们正要去度假,他却偏偏摔断了腿。 | He must needs break a leg just before we go on holiday. | → |
我的依据只是谣传而已. | I have only reports to go on. | → |
你继续这样大量吸烟,就是在自掘坟墓。 | You are just digging your own grave if you go on smoking so heavily. | → |
她从小就想当演员. | She's wanted to go on the stage from an early age. | → |
我将在这星期或下星期出差。 | I will go on business either this week or next week. | → |
我们讨论议程表上的下一项吧. | Let's go on to the next item on the agenda. | → |
我想了解一下贵方是否继续引进先进技术和成套工厂设备。 | I wonder whether you will go on import some advanced technology and complete plant. | → |
|