Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
画完后请把东西都放回原处。 | Please put all those things away when you finish drawing. | → |
你应该在课堂上完成语法练习。 | You should finish your English grammar drills in the class. | → |
我们相信你在星期五之前可以完成这篇论文。 | We are depending on you to finish the paper by Friday. | → |
他花了半个小时做完这项工作。 | It took him half an hour to finish the work. | → |
他轻而易举地完成了这项工作。 | He finished the work without any difficulty. | → |
拖了那么久,他终于完成了论文。 | After much delay, he finished his paper at last. | → |
他答应星期五之前完成这项工作。 | He undertook to finish the job by Friday. | → |
孩子们表演完后,大人们鼓掌。 | The grown-ups applauded after the children had finished their performance. | → |
我疯狂地渴望去完成那件事。 | I have an insane desire to finish that thing. | → |
咱们索性把蛋糕吃完吧, 也没剩多少了. | We might as well finish (up) the cake; there isn't much left. | → |
你把玩具玩儿完了以後放进柜子里去. | Put your toys away in the cupboard, when you've finished playing. | → |
他们完成了预备训练。 | They finished the preparatory training. | → |
他全面完成了分配的任务。 | He finished the assignment completely. | → |
我们全靠自己完成了这项工作。 | We finished the job all by ourselves. | → |
那个项目的改造已经完成。 | The transformation of that project has been finished. | → |
一个守时的人总是把事情提前做好。 | A punctual person always finishes everything ahead of time. | → |
据目前情况看,我们不能按时完成任务了。 | As things stand, we won't finish the job on time. | → |
临近终点时,那几匹马齐头并进,简直分不出先后。 | As the horses raced towards the finishing post, there was nothing in it. | → |
我指出那方案的缺点, 但他申辩说各项计划尚未完成. | I pointed out the shortcomings of the scheme, but he countered that the plans were not yet finished. | → |
他从初级职员做起,最终成了这家公司的董事。 | He joined the firm as a junior clerk, and finished up a director. | → |
在我还没工夫往掌上吐一口唾沫之前,他已经把那件工作做完了。 | Before I had time to spit in my hands, he finished the work. | → |
你什么时候完成大学课程? | When do you finish your college course? | → |
她打算毕业後从事社会福利工作. | She wants to do social work when she finishes college. | → |
再来一轴线我就可以完成这幅刺绣了。 | I need one more spool of thread before finishing the embroidery. | → |
这工作一年之内不见得能完成. | The job is unlikely to be finished inside (of) a year. | → |
要不是我的工作没做完, 我真想去。 | I would like to go only that I haven't finished my work. | → |
那会议自始至终十分无聊. | The meeting was one big yawn from start to finish. | → |
不要出难题了,我们必须赶五点钟前把这项工作干完。 | Don't be awkward: we have to get this finished by five o'clock. | → |
即使这工作要花掉我六个星期的时间,我仍决心要把它完成。 | Even if it will take me six weeks, I am determined to finish the job. | → |
为了完成报告我打算熬夜不睡。 | I am going to stay up late to finish my paper. | → |
我们本可以收割完, 但却遇上了暴风雨. | We should have finished harvesting, but a storm intervened. | → |
积压堆积物,尤指没完成的工作或未兑现的定单 | An accumulation, especially of unfinished work or unfilled orders. | → |
吴先生正在对他的汇报作最后的润色。 | Mr.Wu was putting the finishing touches to his report. | → |
加紧干吧!如果不快点,我们永远也完不成的。 | Shake a let there! We'll never finish if you don't hurry up. | → |
这匹马在比赛中没有取得名次。 | The horse finished up nowhere in the race. | → |
该国对邻国的征服已经完成。 | The country's subjection of its neighbor has been finished. | → |
第一个问题既然已经讨论完毕,我们就进行第二个吧。 | Now that we have finished discussing the first problem, we may pass on to the second. | → |
他原本能按预定进度做完这件事的,但不知怎地却落后了。 | He could have finished it on schedule, but somehow he fell behind. | → |
这里您可以看到两名工人,他们刚刚割好三大马车金黄色的通心粉小麦杆。 | Here you can see two workers who, between them, have just finished cutting three cart-loads of golden brown macaroni stalks. | → |
他在比赛中坚持跑完了全程,不像大部分选手那样半途而废。 | He managed to finish the race, unlike more than half of the competitors. | → |
我在给蛋糕最后加一点点缀。 | I'm just putting the finishing touches to the cake. | → |
精制石灰胶泥精制石灰胶泥,用于在灰泥表层涂抹成膜 | A fine lime cement used as a finishing coat on plaster. | → |
利昂没完成几何作业,因为他思想总在开小差,想着班上新来的女生。 | Leon didn't finish his geometry homework because his mind kept jumping the track to think about the new girl in class. | → |
医生做完了手术,但他的成功有赖于那些发明了新型激光手术刀的研究人员。 | The doctor finished the operation, but his success depended on the backroom boys who had invented the new laser scalpel. | → |
考卷答完後请上交(给老师). | Please give your examination papers in (to the teacher) when you've finished. | → |
我已经戒赌了--赌博完全是浪费钱财。 | I've finished with gambling it's a waste of money. | → |
循环,周而复始结束在其起点或持续重复其自身的系列或过程;循环 | A series or process that finishes at its starting point or continuously repeats itself; a cycle. | → |
减去食物与能源的费用以后——这两项每月可能大幅变动——成品制造价格指数仍以略快的速度攀升百分零点四,相形之下,四月份仅上升零点二。 | After subtracting food and energy costs, which can vary widely each month, the Producer Price Index for Finished Goods still rose at a moderately fast clip of four-tenths of1 percent, compared with a two-tenth rises in April. | → |
|