Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
他不该做那事是有必要的。 | It is important that he not do it. | → |
她每举办舞会,总喜欢搞得很排场。 | If ever she gives a party she likes to do it in style. | → |
即使你不喜欢这工作,你也得做。 | Even though you do not like it, you must do it. | → |
我们若决定购买这座别墅,就得重新进行装修。 | If we decide to buy the cottage we'll have to do it up. | → |
刘师傅把每道工序做给我们看,然后让我们自己干。 | Master Liu demonstrated to us each process, and let us do it ourselves. | → |
只要把它完成了,你怎么做我并不计较。 | I'm not particular how you do it as long as it gets done. | → |
假若你拿不准怎样做, 就来问我好了. | If you're not sure how to do it, ask me. | → |
我们不能强迫你(去做), 但认为你应该做. | We cannot compel you to (do it), but we think you should. | → |
我愿替你做这件事, 只消给我一点小小的报酬(50英镑). | I will do it for you for a small consideration (of 50). | → |
切勿追逐自己的帽子——人家会乐意为你追回来的嘛,何必去扫人家的兴。 | Never run after your own hat—others will be delighted to do it; why spoil their fun. | → |
谈到批改我们的作业,老师总是让我们自己改。 | As to correct our homework, the teacher always make us do it ourselves. | → |
我决定当场立即就做。 | I decided to do it then and there. | → |
照今天看来,我会说,当初太草率,如果再有机会,我一定不会那样做。 | From today's perspective I'd say I was too hasty and would love to have the chance to do it differently. | → |
儿子,别担心,作不出来就算了。告诉你老师,别忘了诗人是天生的,不是教出来的。 | Stop worrying if you can't do it, son, and tell your teacher to remember that poets are born, not made. | → |
父亲不喜欢儿子在外夜宿不归,所以他斩钉截铁地禁止他再那样做。 | The father didn't like his son staying out at night, so he put his foot down and forbade him to do it again. | → |
|