Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
海关人员问我是否有要报税的东西。 | The customs asked me if I had anything to declare. | → |
我特此宣布,她当选了。 | I hereby declare her elected. | → |
我特此宣布她已经当选。 | I hereby declare her elected. | → |
我决不背离我已经宣布的在这个问题上的政策。 | I will never swerve from my declared policy on this matter. | → |
俄国于是对土耳其宣战。 | Russia thereupon declared war upon Turkey. | → |
骚乱恶化,政府只得宣布进入紧急状态。 | The rioting grew worse and the government declared a state of emergency. | → |
终于宣告和平。 | Peace was declared at last. | → |
因为选举结果多已公布, 可谓大局已定. | Now that most of the election results have been declared, it's all over bar the shouting. | → |
宪法授予总统宣战权。 | The constitution vests the president with the power to declare war. | → |
她公开声称她的抱负是要当政治家. | Her declared ambition is to become a politician. | → |
你必须申报去年的总收入. | You must declare all you have earned in the last year. | → |
你有什麽要申报纳税的吗? | Have you anything to declare? | → |
|