Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我的爱人很会做饭。 | My wife is very useful at cooking. | → |
我正在做晚饭时停电了。 | While I was cooking supper the electricity went off. | → |
我正在用我新买的煎锅做苹果馅饼。 | I am cooking apple pies with my newly bought frying pan. | → |
那是我以前最喜欢的饭馆,但近来烹饪水平已大不如前了。 | It used to be my favourite restaurant but the standard of cooking has fallen off recently. | → |
你喜欢我的家常菜吗? | Did you enjoy my home cooking? | → |
你要把蔬菜煮熟还是生吃? | Do you want your vegetables cooked or raw? | → |
开始做饭前,我还得去买些厨房用具。 | I have to buy some kitchen utensils before starting cooking. | → |
这些蔬菜煮的时间太长了,都煮成糊了。 | These vegetables have been boiling too long; they're cooked to a pulp. | → |
他用煤气炉做饭。 | He cooks his meal with a gas stove. | → |
这个炉具有几个温度定位挡。 | The cooker has several temperature settings. | → |
她烹饪时用盐很少。 | She is economical in her use of salt when cooking. | → |
一般认为像木工和烹饪之类的实用课程不如数学重要. | Practical lessons, like woodwork and cookery, are not considered as important as maths. | → |
烧鱼之前先去掉鱼鳞。 | Scale the fish before cooking them. | → |
厨师们在大队人马之前到了野地营地。 | The cooks arrive on camp in advance of the main party. | → |
他们闻到做菜的味儿, 知道眼看要吃饭了. | The smell of cooking told them there was a meal in the offing. | → |
我们的厨师突然说要离去, 这使我们非常惊奇。 | Our cook's sudden announcement that she was leaving took us quite by surprise. | → |
做饭的味道顺着走廊飘过来。 | Cooking smells wafted along the hall. | → |
小舱室,厨房船上的小舱室或厨房 | A small cabin or the cook's galley on a ship. | → |
我喜欢用马铃薯炒菜。 | I like to cook dishes with potatoes. | → |
炊烟暴露了敌人的存在。 | The smoke from cooking betrayed the presence of the enemy. | → |
炊事员去照看炉子里的蛋糕了。 | The cook went to see after the cake left in the oven. | → |
甜椒的果实其果,用来烧菜,做色拉或绿橄榄的佐料 | The fruit of this plant, used in cookery, salad, and as stuffing for green olives. | → |
我是个手艺平平的厨师。 | I'm an indifferent cook. | → |
和我妹妹不同,我是一个糟糕的厨师。 | Unlike my sister, I am a terrible cook. | → |
一只生日蛋糕将被厨师放到桌子上。 | A birthday cake is going to be brought to the table by the cook. | → |
我累得做不了饭了--咱们从中国外卖餐馆买些东西来吃吧. | I'm too tired to cook let's get something from the Chinese take-away. | → |
一些独居的男人宁肯靠罐头食品过日子,也不愿自己烧饭吃。 | Some men on their own will live out of tins rather than cook meals for themselves. | → |
我受过些烹饪训练。 | I've had some training in cooking. | → |
他倒了些汁液以防烤干。 | He bastes juices to keep it moist during cooking. | → |
他总是贬低妻子的烹饪技术。 | He's always running down his wife's cooking. | → |
提到烹饪,就超过我的所能了 | I am out of my depth when it comes to cooking. | → |
整套房间都弥漫著做菜的气味. | The smell of cooking permeates (through) the flat. | → |
我们都称赞了她烹饪技术的高超。 | We all praised the excellence of her cooking. | → |
我津津有味地品尝了我妈妈做的鱼。 | I tasted the fish my mother cooked with relish. | → |
炊事员把罐头食品分给所有登山队员。 | The cook served out tins of food to all the mountaineers. | → |
事实上,最引不起我兴趣的莫过于烹调了。 | Nothing interests me less than cooking, as a matter of fact. | → |
有些猎获的飞禽一直保存到开始变质才烹制. | Some game-birds are kept until they are high before cooking. | → |
你喜欢不喜欢烹调? | Do you go for cooking? | → |
冻鸡应彻底解冻後再烹调. | A frozen chicken should be allowed to defrost completely before cooking. | → |
你们在外面享福,我却一直在这里辛辛苦苦守着火热的炉灶。可我又得到了什么报答呢? | Here I've been slaving over a hot cooker while you have been out enjoying yourselves, and what rewards do I get? | → |
早晨我妈妈总是慌慌张张:做饭,收拾房间,送我最小的弟弟上幼儿园,然后去上班。 | In the morning, my mother is always in a rush: she cooks, makes the room tidy, takes my younger brother to the nursery, and then goes to work. | → |
|