| Gb | Eng | Viet |
|---|
| 画完后请把东西都放回原处。 | Please put all those things away when you finish drawing. | → |
| 你要是英语讲得不好,找工作时就会处于非常不利的地位。 | If you don't speak good English, you'll be at a big disadvantage when you try to get a job. | → |
| 你走时别忘了锁门。 | Don't neglect to lock the door when you leave. | → |
| 噪音令人讨厌,尤其当你想睡觉的时候。 | Noise is unpleasant, especially when you are trying to sleep. | → |
| 你把玩具玩儿完了以後放进柜子里去. | Put your toys away in the cupboard, when you've finished playing. | → |
| 你在发动引擎时,一定要让汽车处于空档。 | When you start the engine, be sure the car is in neutral. | → |
| 过马路时要当心。 | Be careful when you cross the road. | → |
| 跑上楼梯时,心跳会加速。 | Your heart beat will quicken when you run up the stairs. | → |
| 本身行为不正, 则不宜批评别人. | You can ill afford to criticize others when you behave so badly yourself. | → |
| 如果你感兴趣,你来后我把详细情况告诉你。 | If you would be interested, I'll tell you all the details when you get here. | → |
| 据说如果你在看见流星时许个愿,愿望就会实现。 | It is said that if you make a wish when you see a meteor in the sky your wish will be realized. | → |
| 打喷嚏时, 要用手帕遮住. | Use a handkerchief when you sneeze. | → |
| 到伦敦时顺便来看我。 | Drop in and see us when you're next in London. | → |
| 进入黑暗的房间时, 瞳孔就扩大. | The pupils of your eyes dilate when you enter a dark room. | → |
| 要想外出度假时, 宠物会成为牵累. | Pets can be a tie when you want to go away on holiday. | → |
| 包装瓷器时在周围多放些包装材料。 | Put plenty of wrapping round the china when you pack it. | → |
| 当你不再仅仅限于文字和静止图片时,网上生活会丰富多彩得多。 | Life on-line can be a much richer experience when you aren't restricted to just written words and still pictures. | → |
| 考卷答完後请上交(给老师). | Please give your examination papers in (to the teacher) when you've finished. | → |
|